Mario, Maurice and Me

Story Info
A man confused or curious?
3.3k words
4
37.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers

Mario didn't know what to do. It was hard for him to see his girlfriend every day and distance himself from her. They talked about everything and shared everything. That is how all of this started in the first place.

They were high school sweethearts and next door neighbors. From as far back as he could remembered he had always protected her. She was this skinny black girl that was to smart for her own good in a bad neighborhood. Kids and adults alike would pick on her. They did everything to bring her down or put her in her place. According to them, it was always a place lower than their status. Besides she was destined to become another statistic, they would point out to her.

Just another black single mom with countless of children and living on welfare. But Mario was always there to encourage her and be of support to her. She made it through High school and eventually College, thanks to him.

They started to date in High school, because Mario hated to see the way the other girls would harass her. He thought by being her boyfriend it would all end. Instead, it got only worse for both of them. He was Italian and rich and she was black and poor. They became outsiders but that didn't matter to them because they had each other. She was his partner, his side kick and support and he was her hero, her strength and confidence. By the time they got to college they were inseparable. But still there was no rest there.

Everyone tried to break them up. There was always someone coming in between the both of them. And to add wood to the fire, she was a virgin and he wasn't.

Mario laughed at the many times he tried to get her into bed with him. She was persistent and unmoving. She strongly believed in sex after marriage. Until, she blossomed into a beautiful woman during her college years. She went from a black dorky skinny girl to an attractive smart voluptuous young woman.

Her stylish glasses made her sexy and smart. And the extra weight she had put on filled out the right areas. She had a body that would make a blind man see. His sexy girlfriend made it even more hard for him to keep to himself. He would masturbate endlessly at the thought of having her.

To deflower her and to make her, his. His male instincts wanted to divide her legs and conquer her body, but his blossoming love was even more devious than his desires. He wanted to own her mind, body and soul. For her to be consumed with love for him as it was eating away at his heart. When they were going out in High School they had an agreement.

He can flirt with other girls and even have sex with them as long as he remained her boyfriend. It was perfect for him. She needed someone to look out for her and he can have sex with the cheerleaders after school. Eventually, their agreement changed when they hit college and she had filled out nicely.

He remembered walking with her down the hall when a guy stopped and openly stared at her. He felt a tightening in his chest but had no idea it was because of jealousy. She was in no time the girl on every guys list to have. The more they pursued her the more she moved up his own list. Till she was the only one on his list and he had to lay claim to her before someone else did.

To his surprised, it happened when they decided to break up. He was coming over after getting a call from her. They had to talk. He was smart enough to know what that meant. When he arrived at her door. He was having a hard time not to throw her on the bed.

She was wearing a towel but it was hugging her body snugly. He came inside and she began to talk but he couldn't hear her words. He only heard the sound of his heart pumping blood through his veins. He began to sweat and felt his hands twitched.

Before he could get himself under control he was already kissing her. He thought after a few seconds that he was about to get a thrashing of his life till he felt her respond to him. She was kissing him back and it drove him crazy. He began to tug at the towel and that was when she snapped out of it.

They had a talk that night but it was more about deepening their relationship. They became a real couple, dated and fell in love. He nearly died the night when he was allowed to make love to her. His body had erupted, releasing all of his pent up sexual frustration for her. He had exploded into her as he drove his cock home into her clutching pussy. His cock spurting his cum deep and as far back as it could possibly penetrate her.

His effort, to mark his territory and leave some of himself inside her, made her climaxed a second time. Her yells piercing the very heart of his soul. He remembered waking up the next morning severely contented. His body stretched out over her bed and inhaling her scent.

Her room was filled with sun light and rainbows. He couldn't believe that he had survived the night. The sex was so intense for him that several times he needed to stop and regain control over himself. Him, taking her virginity added to his male pride and had made him smile before he had opened his eyes.

He was basking in his morning after sex glow when she turned over. He looked at her. She looked like she had just been properly fucked. Her dark auburn hair was disheveled and her brilliant eyes were glazed. Her body's mahogany colored skin glowed with warmth and a fine sheet of sweat. He was appreciatively caressing her soft skin when she said the words that changed him for ever: 'Can we do it again?' He knew he was destine to marry this woman.

Now he was not so sure. Last night after she went to bed, he found himself in a restless sleep. He was turning over and over again on the couch. His mind and body felt alive. Everything was more pronounced.

He felt sensitive to everything; to the brightness of light, the sounds that were coming from outside, the softness of the sheets and the hardness of his dick. He was harder than the springs in the couch. He reached down under the sheets and began to fondle himself. Slowly, he began to rub his dick. He shivered from the feel of it.

He closed his eyes and relish in the pleasure he was getting from touching himself. He began to stroke himself faster. He felt the weight of his cock. The friction, his hands were creating against his skin. His balls dancing as the tension build in his lions. He kept moving his hand faster over his cock.

His body shook uncontrollably, but he was finding no release. He was touching himself in all the right places, even massaging his balls, but there was no release. Sweat began to drip from his forehead, frustrated about his short comings. He would stroke himself into a mad frenzy but there was nothing that he could do to push himself over the edge. He was getting pissed.

He wanted to cum and he wanted it now. He kept pumping on his cock like there was no tomorrow till he released his grip on his balls and moved to shove his finger up his ass to find that spot. He came. He came so hard that he bucked the pillows that were under him off the couch. Fire exploding from cock to scald his hands.

His head felt on fire as his vision blurred, his head falling with a thud on his pillow. He finally came back to earth and tried to catch his breath. It had left him during his hellish orgasm, but it had felt so good. Though it had hurt like hell, he knew now what was wrong with him.

His body wanted to explore the new door that was opened to him by his girlfriend and her colleague. He needed to get in contact with Maurice and fast.

He was lying in a Motel room contemplating his following thoughts. He had felt doubtful about his actions but it was necessary. After having his mind blowing orgasm a few days ago, he learned that it was only possible for him to cum, anally.

He had jacked himself off in a furry, but to no avail. He had tried everything and every angle, but it was only possible, when he found that special spot up his ass, to release his load. He had contacted Maurice at his job less than a few days after his findings. He knew he needed to do this. It was necessary for him to know, to find out.

Fantasies of Maurice broad chest against his back, taking him menacingly from behind, began to sprout in his mind. He couldn't look his girlfriend in the eyes but he was willing to see this perverted man again.

He was confused but the idea of his spot being hit over and over again till he could no longer see the world before him, made him hard. His body felt light and tightly wound. So when the knock came to the door he sprang to his feet. He went into the bathroom to take a look at his face and calm his body down. His erection half inflated made a slight bulge at his crotch.

He hoped to god that Maurice wouldn't notice it. It was already bad enough that he called Maurice over, but for ''Prideful'' Maurice to be greeted by him with an anxious hard on, would make him change his mind. He went to the door and opened it. There stood Maurice in black. His blond curly hair, icy gray eyes and white skin was a stark contrast to his black attire.

From a black long sleeve turtle neck sweater till his jet black shiny shoes. If Mario didn't know better he actually took his time with his appearance to come see him. Mario's stomach sank at the thought. Could this man actually be trying to hit on him. This was going bad but his dick sprang at the thought.

"Hi, I can see that you are happy to see me." said Maurice looking down. It didn't take much to guess to know where he was looking at. Mario could feel his lions getting hot as Maurice kept his gaze on his crotch.

"Would you like to come in." he replied in a strained tone. His anger was boiling.

He was really starting to second guess his actions, but before he can get a chance to calm it down, Maurice had grabbed him from behind. Mario felt his sensitive ear being assaulted by Maurice's expert tongue, while his hands snaked all over his body.

One of his nipples got pinched, while his hard stomach was caressed with the other and then just as swiftly change to his ass getting groped and his hair being stroked.

Mario felt Maurice all over, but Maurice's tongue kept wiggling itself in his ear. Mario blood felt hot. His weakness was his ear. After their last sex secession Mario became open to the idea of having his ear licked from behind. He felt Maurice's broad back as he was grabbed roughly by the arms.

Maurice pushed him on the bed. He fell and turned to look back. Maurice walked to close the door and lock it. Maurice moved towards him and Mario felt like running. He moved back further on the bed but Maurice was already on him.

Maurice grabbed Mario's pants and deftly removed them. Mario grabbed the edge of the other side of the bed to get away from Maurice's grip. But when he heard his boxer's being torn from his body he turned to look at Maurice. Maurice cast his tattered boxers to the side.

He lunged for him then. Mario balled his fist and launched it with all his strength in Maurice's jaw. Maurice's head snapped to the side. Mario sat still watching to see what Maurice would do. When Maurice turned his curly blond head back to Mario there was blood on his lip and a bruise on his jaw.

It turned from red to purple before Mario's eyes. Maurice's blond curls had fallen before his eyes. So Mario had no idea what was coming next.

Maurice grabbed him behind his head and locked his fingers in his jet black hair and the fist came afterward. He saw stars momentarily and felt his mouth being crushed.

When he realized that Maurice was kissing him, his cock sprang to life. Mario could taste blood and saliva. He knew he tasted Maurice but if that was Maurice's blood or his own. He didn't know and he realized he didn't care to know. Right now, Maurice was fisting him.

Maurice calloused hands was a stark contrast to that of his girlfriends. He looked deep into Maurice's gray eyes as they glared back at him. Maurice had a smirk but that was as far as it could get.

The bruise on his white skin grew larger, over the swelling it was covering. Mario knew his face was no better. He tried to smile and the pain his cheek made him groan. Maurice smiled too and he groaned with pain, too.

The groaning didn't stopped and neither was the hand on Mario's dick. Mario felt the hand moved faster on his dick while the hand behind his head caressed his neck. Maurice dropped his gaze and looked at Mario's dick.

Mario watched Maurice with arrogance knowing that his dick was longer than Maurice's. Maurice didn't see the arrogant smile, but instead spat on the dick in his hand and worked the saliva over it.

Mario lost his mind then. The dirty son of a b*tch just spat on his cock, but it felt good. His girlfriend had never done that to him and Maurice wasn't done with him, yet. The grip on his neck was released as Maurice bend over and took Mario's dick into his mouth.

Mario felt his head being worked with an expert tongue. All along the ridge of his head was being teased and licked. While Maurice's hand moved on his shaft. Maurice began sucking his dick like there was gold hidden on the other side.

His blond head bobbing up and down on the wet cock while his hand moved in the opposite direction. Mario felt his gut tied in a knot. His release was close but sheer will pushed it back. He really didn't want the feeling of having his cock being sucked to stop.

But Maurice wasn't making it easier for him. Maurice stuffed Mario's entire cock into his mouth and Mario grabbed the back of Maurice's head. He pushed the blond head down on his cock and climaxed into Maurice's hot wet mouth.

"Oh, take it all! Drink my cum, you motherfuc..." Mario said on a long gasp.

Mario felt his entire body tighten and expand as he came. His balls emptying into Maurice's mouth.

Mario's head felt hot and on fire. His body, relaxed and limp from it's release, was vulnerable to Maurice. Before Mario had a chance to defend himself he was flipped over and his ass was being eaten out from behind.

He felt Maurice's tongue dipped in past his spinster. Mario struggled to pull himself over the edge of the bed. But Maurice kept his grip on Mario's hips.

Mario wiggled and felt the tongue move deeper. It felt good. It came as a surprise to him that it should. He started to move back on the wet tongue when he felt an invading finger plunge into his ass.

Mario's dick stiffen and bucked under the intruding finger. Mario felt the finger eventually grazed over his spot. Mario grabbed his dick and held it fast. Maurice spat some more on Mario's ass hole.

The feeling overwhelmed him. Still, he knew there was more to come. Mario held his head low as he felt the finger left his ass. He needn't wait long to feel its replacement. Maurice's dick felt thick and wet. Could it be from spittle, thought Mario.

Mario felt the head pushed through his spinster and he moved to escape it. The hand on his hip grabbed and pulled him back. The movement pushed more cock up his ass. Mario buckled under the pressure. He felt stretched and moved his legs wider apart.

Hands grabbed his ass and spread the cheeks apart. Mario felt exposed, helpless and hot. He still held his dick in his hand. The tension in his dick had eased but returned.

He squeezed just under the head to hold himself back from going mad with lust. More cock entered and finally all of it was buried to the hilt up his ass.

"Oh, yeah! Your still so fucking tight! I am seriously going to fuck this ass." said Maurice before he pulled his hips back and slammed back against Mario's.

Mario head bucked with the force but it hit his spot. He began to move his hand steadily over his dick. His other hand gripped the sheets. The bed was askew as Mario pushed back against Maurice's thrust. He wanted to cum and it was taking to long.

Maurice grabbed him by his hair and pulled his body back against his. Mario saw in the mirror from across the bed how Maurice's tongue ran over his ear again. It was driving him mad. Maurice tore open his buttoned shirt and began caressing his chest.

The white hand glide possessively over his tanned and fit body. Mario realized it was Maurice's hands that scared him the most. They held strength and power in them. His cheek still hurt where Maurice had punched him.

Still, Maurice's hand slid over his body moving over his thighs and chests. Mario nearly came when they had moved from his leg to his hip and alongside his chest to his armpit. The move sent shivers over his body and he felt his dick shook hard with lust.

Maurice knew what he was doing to his body and it scared him. The fear added to his excitement as well as the the thought. Another look into the mirror told him that their actions were taboo. Mario had a girlfriend and one that he loved with every fiber of his being, but this man was making him feel things he never felt before.

Mario was thinking about her when Maurice turned his head and kissed him passionately. It was a rough and passionate kiss filled with vexing tongues and wild movements.

That was all it took. The cock in his ass kept moving in and out as it brushed pass his spot. He had restrained himself this far, but there was something in that kiss that made his hand moved faster on his cock.

His heart was beating just as fast as his hand was on his cock. His breath caught in his throat. As his heart pulsed and sent the first wave of his orgasm to crash over his body. He shook uncontrollably as he clutched at his spitting cock. Jets of cum staining the bed in front of him.

He would have fallen onto his cum if a strong arm wasn't holding him close to the body behind him. He felt Maurice pump recklessly in his ass till Maurice grunted and Mario felt his wetness.

Maurice rocked their bodies and they fell on their side in the spoon position. The strong arm still held Mario and his heart was still beating fast. Mario realize it was fear and the ramifications of their actions that kept it beating this fast. He was scared. Did this mean that he was gay, he though.

Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers