Marion Turns Me On Ch. 01

Story Info
Loving Femdom: beginnings.
5.5k words
4.57
118.9k
47

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

Welcome back for another story in the Marion series. While this outing has similar antics as the other Marion stories, it also involves so much more. Consider this not a continuation or the official story, but another variation, another version that could have been. And, for the record and fair warning, it does involve male on male so if that's not to your liking backclick on out and find something more to your taste to enjoy. If you read on I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

Finished primping, I sat down on our buttery soft brown leather couch and waited for Marion to finish dressing. I crossed my legs and registered the sensual whisper of my sheer black stockings, nylon on nylon, felt the hem of my rich wheat yellow microfiber sleeveless front snap dress shift and drape on my upper thigh.

I smoothed my dress on my lap and thought how I love gathering a stocking with manicured fingers, leaning down and feeling my hair brush across my bare shoulders and cheeks, feeling my earrings and necklace tug and sway, feeling the weight of my bracelets and hearing them clank and jingle, pointing a manicured toe, then pulling the stocking up my bare leg and experiencing the utter femininity of the act and the glorious feel of that gossamer fabric as it flows up and up and up my toned thighs, then carefully adjusting the hem so very, very high. It never fails to arouse me.

I reached out and picked up my champagne glass with my dominant hand, my cock hand. Marion calls it my cock hand because it's the hand I most often use to reach out for cock. The hand that I most often use to wrap manicured fingers around a hungry cock before taking it in my soft mouth, eager to hear the man moan as my pierced tongue swirls around the soft-hard head and shaft. I looked at my cock hand and the tattoo thereon and up and I smiled and a welling of love for Marion coursed through me.

I tucked my hair behind an ear and my bracelets tinkled and my dangly earrings swayed and pulled, underscoring my femininity. I looked out the window of our two-story high-rise condo, across the boulevard to the wide, deep river, glassy in the evening and temporarily empty of traffic. A cloud blocked the setting sun and I appeared in the window's reflection, a pretty, androgynous face made beautiful from the makeup magic that Marion taught me and further refined through girly classes I'd attended.

Thick, silky shoulder length hair. Specifically, straight hair, one and one-half inches below my shoulder at the ear. Two and one-half if shaping and curling was most often the case. Marion said that women to a certain age often wore their hair a full head length below their chin, perhaps eight or nine inches, which was fine if one was actually a woman. But one and one-half inches was the perfect flicking length for me. That, as a man dressed as a woman, I'd feel more feminine if my hair freely whipped and flicked across my face and shoulders when I was sucking cock or getting fucked.

Tonight my hair was purple. Marion enjoyed mixing it up a couple of times a year, especially during holiday seasons and my ordinarily sandy blonde hair has been blue, lime green, red, bright yellow, orange and a few other neon colors and combinations. It's fun and I have to admit that I now enjoy the attention.

I stood and the reflection revealed a rather stunning woman with a slender, though boyish figure. Flat chested, of course. Average height for a male, altogether transformed into a beautiful and sensual creature.

I wore guardsman red round-toe booties with a six-inch heel. It amuses me that the current trend in shoes again echoes fetish wear. I wondered what the pony-play folks thought of it.

Fetishes. Mmm. We were going to a party, a gathering of people with shared interests, sex being the commonality and mostly anything goes being the true unifying factor. My cock twitched in my black lacy cheekie panty, but there wasn't much to do about it since Marion had it locked down. She kept my cock under lock because she didn't want me to be tempted to self-pleasure while she was at work. She said she wanted my cum for herself. Or for others to enjoy, including me. I was usually unlocked when Marion was around, but she was toying with me a bit tonight, the cheeky bitch.

I had no doubt that at some point in the evening I'd be on my knees, my lips around and down a thick cock or licking a sweet pussy. Or maybe on my back with my wheat yellow front snap dress ripped open exposing my sheer black lacy bra and hard cock, my panties yanked off, my legs spread wide and high, toes pointing to the ceiling, savoring the first angry cock as it spread me and speared me and claimed me. My heart beat faster at the thought.

As I waited for Marion I sipped champagne, fingered my silver necklace with a guardsmen red manicured finger and reflected on our happy years together...

*

"I had an erotic dream about you last night."

Marion said this to me one Friday when we found ourselves momentarily alone in an office together. I mumbled something awkward and left to finish my break. Sitting in another office, I thought about what she'd said. I thought about the frequent eye contact we'd shared since I took the job. I thought about her brushing against me time after time. I nervously decided to return to where she was, to where she waited for me.

I entered the office and gently closed the door. Marion smiled and said, "I thought I'd scared you away."

I shook my head and barely croaked out, "What was the dream?"

Her gorgeous face was framed by glorious black hair that flowed down her chest to the outward slope of her breasts. Her voice soft and low, Marion began telling me about her dream and after a few sentences her intent was clear to even clueless me and I gathered my courage and walked to her, leaned down and kissed her. Her lips were soft. Her mouth opened instantly and our tongues embraced and she tasted so sweet. We kissed and I cupped her full breast in my hand and she moaned into my mouth. After moments, hours, we heard a noise outside the door and pulled away from one another. I was breathing heavy, my head was reeling. Marion's eyes gleamed. I was hard.

I was in my early twenties and recently out of grad school with a computer degree and hired on to write code. Marion was in her late twenties and led the marketing end of the small tech startup. I'd noticed her immediately, of course. A slender, raven haired beauty, always stunningly dressed. She was confident, carried herself with an air of authority and the men who constantly hovered around her, drawn to her as to a gravitational force, ceaselessly vied for her attention.

Marion said, "My place. After work. Follow me home." She put a manicured finger to my lips and sauntered away, the faint smell of her perfume lingered. I was surprised at my boldness in kissing her. Even more surprised that she had noticed me, even more surprised she had approached me. A skinny nobody, code-boy. I was thrilled beyond words. And nervous.

Marion drove like a mad woman that afternoon, as if challenging me to keep up if I was to have her, as if she couldn't wait to have me, or perhaps had changed her mind.

We stepped inside of her two story high rise condo and she turned and pushed me against the door, pressed her body fully against me, looked down at me, took my face in her hands and kissed me and said, "God, I want you."

Marion dragged me up the black wrought iron spiral staircase, down the hall, past a closed door to her bedroom. She ripped off my tee-shirt, I kicked off my sandals and Marion unsnapped my cargo shorts and yanked the zipper down. She pushed my pants and silk boxers down and I kicked them off and her eyes widened and she took me in her small, cool, manicured hand and I moaned.

"Well, look at you, baby. I must say you're a right bit bigger than I thought you'd be by the looks of you. What a delicious surprise." With one hand she cupped my balls, her other hand ran up my back and she entwined her fingers in my shoulder length hair and pulled my head back hard, exposing my neck and she kissed it and bit it and squeezed me and scraped my nipple with a blood red fingernail and I moaned.

"Oh yes, I'm going to enjoy you and your cock, baby. No doubt about it." She maneuvered me around and pushed me down on her king-sized bed. I lay back on the bed, propped up on my elbows, my feet on the floor, my cock thick and hard. Marion kicked my legs apart and stood between my knees. She ran her fingers through her thick, black hair and shook her head. She was a goddess.

Slowly, button by button, she worked her fingers down her white silk blouse. She shrugged it off and it pooled on the floor. She reached to her side and slowly lowered the zipper of her tight black skirt. Looking me in the eyes she pushed down her skirt and stepped out of it and stood before me.

I had never seen a creature like her before in my life. She was radiant. A cream colored camisole, lacy black panties, stockings and pointy black high heels. She removed the camisole in the way women do to expose a sheer, lacy black bra. I swallowed. I was numb. I had no reference for this moment, nothing to fall back on as to what to do next, how to proceed with a woman of such presence.

I'd had sex before, though didn't consider myself experienced. A few fumbling though ultimately satisfying experiences with girls in college and grad school, and some other involvements. But this was a whole different dimension and I was paralyzed.

Marion crawled onto the bed, her right knee, her left hand, left knee, right hand. I fell to my back and she loomed over me, her hair cascading down and framing her lovely face. Her breasts straining against the thin fabric of her bra.

"Hey baby," she whispered. "Wanna fuck?" I gulped and she laughed and leaned down and kissed me and her hair brushed my face and I moaned into her mouth. Marion kissed my eyes, my cheeks, my chin. I felt her cool necklace brush my skin.

She kissed and nibbled and bit my ears, my neck and worked her way down. She kissed my hairless chest. She lingered and kissed and pecked on a nipple. She lightly stroked my cock with the back of her hand and nibbled and sucked and bit my nipple.

Marion played with my other nipple, pinching and pulling and flicking it with her nail. She bit me and chewed me back and forth until my nipples vibrated with passion. Building slowly, kissing, nipping and finally biting and twisting them roughly and when she moved lower they sang with lingering, delicious pleasure-pain.

Her hair trailed and tickled down my chest and stomach. She tongued my navel and my cock throbbed. She kissed her way down and I felt her hot breath on my cock. My muscles were tense and I felt her breath on me and then a silky presence floated over and on me, tickling and taunting and tormenting me. Marion looked up at me and smiled and threw her camisole over my face and I felt hot moisture envelope me and I moaned as her tongue swirled around my cock.

I pulled the camisole aside and looked down at Marion sucking and licking my cock, her hand in sync with her mouth, making me delirious with pleasure. She reached up and put a finger in my mouth and said, "Get it wet, baby. Get it real wet." I sucked her finger and moaned.

Wetness back there, a sharp point wiggling, insistent, slowly piercing me. Her small finger felt huge as it snaked up my rear and I moaned and spread my legs. Marion sucked my cock and moved her finger in me, pressed a spot and I felt a surge of pleasure I'd never known before.

Marion sucked and stroked and moved her finger in me and I moaned and my hands involuntarily held her head and I spasmed and came into her tender mouth. My breathing slowed, my muscles relaxed. And when Marion crawled up and lay on me I could tell her panties were off.

Face to face, Marion said, "Mmm, that was nice. You taste nice, baby." She kissed me and she encouraged me find the barest remnants with my tongue. She pulled away, lifted herself and urged me to lie fully on her soft bed. She crawled up my body, I looked up at her as she sat astride my face, my arms pinned under her stockinged legs. She looked down at me and said, "Lick."

I put my tongue out and licked her bare pussy, her sweet, bare pussy. Marion ran her fingers through my hair, took hold of me and instructed me in what she liked, what she wanted.

"Mmm, that's nice, baby. Lick me just like that. Long and slow. Very nice." I licked and she looked down at me and talked, her voice husky, "Bite my lips with your lips. Yesss, like that. So good. Now chew them. That's a good boy." I did as told and was rewarded with soft moans.

She shifted and said, "Now concentrate on my clit. Lick, nibble, flick. Oooh, yes." Marion got quiet, her breath grew ragged, she moved on me, working my face against her and I licked and chewed and tried to make it good for her and she groaned and arced and rippled and came.

Marion settled back, moved back down my body. Slid back down and rotated her hips and took my hard cock into her tight pussy and I moaned as I slid into her hot cunt. She lay on me, still, licked my face and emitted a low growl of pleasure.

"God, I think I'm in love with your cock. So full, baby, you fill me up." I put my arms around her, caressed her small back and bottom. Marion moved her hips, swiveled them on me, over me, around me in mysterious ways and the pleasure was immense.

I reached for the clasp of her bra and she said "Yes." I unhooked it and she sat up and let it fall away. She sat astride me in her stockings and heels and let me gaze at her as she writhed on me. Her breasts were perfectly shaped, perfectly sized for her body. She cupped them for me as she wriggled her hips and squeezed her pussy on my cock and I moaned and stared at her. Marion looked at me and brought a nipple to her lips and licked it, bit it.

She smiled down at me and told me to raise my arms. I lifted my arms up and she put the camisole over them. She put my hands on her breasts as she worked the camisole down my arms, over my head, and pulled it down my body as I arced and shifted to let her have her way.

"You're hands feel good on me. I like your hands on my body, baby. There, it's on you. God, that looks so sexy. Doesn't it feel sexy? That slippery satin on your skin?"

Marion leaned down, swayed a little from side to side, letting her nipples glide across the satin camisole. "So good. I love lingerie, the look, the feel of lingerie. I love how your cock feels inside of me." She kissed me, sat up and put her hands on my chest. She closed her eyes and rocked on me. She bounced and rocked and writhed on me and she snapped and swiveled her hips and finally I rasped, "I'm coming." I couldn't help it, my hips thrust and pumped into her again and again and she cried out and I came and she moaned and clamped and finally flopped down on my chest. Her head next to mine, her breath finally slowing. I was still hard and could sense her broad smile.

"Whew! Mr. Code's wild ride. I'll buy another ticket, for sure."

I laughed. I was hard.

Marion rolled us over, grabbed my ass and pulled me in tight against her. She kissed me. Her lips at my ear, "Giddy up, code-boy. Show me what you got. Make me feel it."

Not being that experienced I simply went on instinct, past exposure and what I'd seen in porn movies. I moved my hips back and forth, side to side. I caressed and squeezed her breasts, bit nipples that she offered to me. My hips moved faster and I propped myself on my hands and pumped and thrust. I put my hands behind her knees and pushed her stockinged legs down and pounded into her again and again, over and over and heard her rasp, "God, yes." I fucked her hard, as hard as I could; fast, wet slaps as our bodies collided. The camisole fluttered and danced with my movements and sweat trickled and dropped on Marion's heaving chest.

Marion grunted, "Harder! Oh! I'm there!" and she arched and yelped and stiffened and I moaned and released and waves of pleasure washed over and through me.

My heart racing, I collapsed onto Marion. We caressed, stroked each other, ran our fingers through one another's hair, soothed each other as we calmed. I could feel her heart beating in her chest. I finally rolled off of her, onto my back. We turned our heads, looked at each other and broke out in laughter.

Marion turned on her side toward me and caressed my face. "Nicely done. You'll be pleased to know that that's right up there with the best I've had in awhile."

I blushed and said, "You're the best I've ever had."

"Mmm. You must have been around the block a time or two."

"Not really."

"No? Then you've got good instincts, baby. You're going to be quite the swordsman when I get through with you." She elbowed me.

"I'm thinking I hope the lessons never end."

Marion laughed. We looked at each other. A moment of comfortable silence.

I said, "Why me?"

"Why not you?"

"I dunno. You're older. You're gorgeous. You could have any man you want. I mean, some of those guys in the office, the contractors and vendors..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, look at me. I'm a skinny geek. You're way out of my league. I'm just a nobody in the office."

"Don't sell yourself short," Marion said. "Your code is starting to drive the train. You're taking the original stuff to a whole 'nother level."

"Really?" I said, not sure I believed her, though I had received good praise.

"I'm management, remember? I hear things."

I smiled at her. "Cool."

I was quiet for a minute, then, "But why me out of all the other guys?"

"Well, for one thing I like the way you move, baby, fluid, delicate, sensual. I like the way you look when you're at your computer, the way you tuck your hair behind an ear, or blow a strand out of the way when you're concentrating. I like that you have your ears pierced. I like what you have to say in meetings. Plus, I think you're beautiful."

"Beautiful?"

"Beautiful."

"Hmm."

"Look it up sometime. It means more than a woman's pretty looks, but your looks are pretty." She winked at me. "Yeah, I'm not so much attracted to hairy, testosterone fueled, aggressive, he-man types.

"Really?"

"Oh, there's a time and place for everything, baby, and I've brought a few neanderthals to their knees in my time, but you got under my skin a bit. And I began to want you skin to skin. So... I hit on you. I do hope you don't mind," she said and snuggled up against me, her soft skin warm and yielding.

I smiled and snaked my arm around her.

"The dream was real, by the way. But nowhere near as good as this." I kissed her in response.

Marion stroked my chest, fingered the camisole I wore. I plucked it and said, "This?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Care to, I dunno, elaborate?"

"It's one of my kinks."

"One of your kinks?"

Mmm hmm. I'm a kinky girl, baby. If I keep you around long enough you just might wear some kinky boots too."

"Uh..."

"Mmm, I love lingerie. The look, the feel, oh god, everything about it. I love a man in lingerie, especially men who are not he-men. Men like you," she said and poked my chest with her finger. She stroked my cock with her knee and said, "I nearly came when you let me put this gorgeous camisole on you. God, I gushed. Could you feel it? You look so hot in it!"

"If you say so."

"Oh, I do, baby, I do. Does it shock you? I hope you'll play along with me. You won't disappoint me, will you?" She stroked my cheek.

"I'll, uh, try not to."

"That's a good boy," she said and kissed me tenderly.

In the shower Marion paid special attention to my rear. Face to face, our bodies pressed against one another, she slid soapy hands between my cheeks. A finger pressed lightly into me and I moaned into her hair. In my ear, "Do you like it? Do you like my finger in you? Do you, baby?"

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12