Marion Turns Me On Ch. 05

Story Info
Loving Femdom: body mods.
4.3k words
4.56
56.9k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

You might want to read earlier chapters for a semblance of context. On the other hand, you know what you're in for here. I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

"I've got an idea for a tattoo for you."

Marion said this to me one evening after she showed me her new tattoo. Four lines of some ancient and exotic text on the back of her left shoulder. I traced them with my finger and said, "What does it say?"

Marion handed me a sheet of folded paper. I took it, unfolded it and read. What I saw brought tears to my eyes and a welling of love for her. Her tattoo was a testament to her deep love for me, her devotion to me and her lifelong commitment to me. I wiped a tear with a manicured nail and hugged her. "I love you with every fiber of my being," she said.

I led Marion up the black wrought iron spiral staircase, past the playroom, to our bedroom. I peeled off her sumptuous black cowlneck dress, peeled off my tangerine jersey one piece, revealing my cobalt blue sheer lacey bra, matching garter and stockings and tanga panty, and lay her down on our high thread count sheets, her raven hair splayed radiantly. I lay next to her, kissed her and our tongues danced. I kissed her cheeks, her eyes, her neck. I kissed my way to her perfect breasts and kissed and nibbled and bit and twisted her nipples beneath her sheer black bra and when I moved lower I knew well of the lingering pleasure-pain she felt.

I kissed my way down her flat tummy, kissed my way lower and lower, my hands fluttering along her stockinged legs, her thighs, and up but never touching her there.

My earrings and necklace swayed and tugged as I spread Marion's legs and nuzzled her sweet pussy through her black lacy cheeky panty. I kissed and sucked and chewed her through her fabulous panty before finally peeling it down her long, lean legs. In that practiced move we had so often choreographed, Marion lifted her rear then gracefully held her legs such that I whisked off that small lace material and tossed it aside, eager to return to my love.

I licked and nibbled her bare pussy and was rewarded with her moans and her fingers entwined in my hair, guiding me, as if that were necessary. I licked her ass and felt her smile as I pierced it with my tongue and heard her moan. I made her come and removed my panties and crawled back up her lean body, kissing and nibbling until my tongue was again in her mouth and my cock deep in her cunt.

Marion cradled my head in her hands and told me she loved me and pointed her high heeled toes toward the ceiling and we rocked together in perfect harmony, the sound of feminine material rustling as I made gentle love to my sweet, sweet Marion.

Afterward, as we lay together, our limbs entangled, enjoying the afterglow. Marion said, "I've got an idea for a tattoo for you."

I like the look of tattoos but never really considered one for me, although it wouldn't be out of place on my job. I wrote code for a tech startup that had become wildly successful and I was proud to be an integral part of it. In fact, there was talk of an IPO, and if that happened we'd be rich and set for life.

I'd met Marion at work. She ran the marketing arm of the small firm. She was in her late twenties and I was in my early twenties and she seduced me, told me she'd had an erotic dream about me and for once I didn't run away. Skinny ole' me. Of all the studs and players she could have she chose me. And took me on the ride of my life.

She loved lingerie and our first time together she had me wearing her camisole, which came surprisingly easy to me. I figured I was thinking with my cock, telling myself I wore sexy lingerie to have access to Marion's world class body and sweet pussy, that I donned dangly earrings, bangly bracelets, lovely necklaces and strappy high heels because I was just a horny, lucky guy. But I grew to like it, finally admitting to myself that I liked the lace, the nylon, swishy microfiber dresses. I liked being made up, I liked being a slender, toned woman, I liked my shoulder length hair, one and one-half inches below my shoulder at the ear, flicking across my flesh when I walked, turned my head or was getting fucked by hard cock.

I'm bi and Marion brought that out in a big way one wild weekend and it's been full throttle balls to the wall since then. Me to the wall as well. She'd shackled me and flogged me and caned me and blindfolded and beat me while men fucked me and I loved it, god help me, I loved it.

"I would do anything for you Marion. Anything," I said softly, "If you want me to get a tattoo for you I will."

"That's my good girl," she said and kissed me tenderly.

It was a painful time. What I thought was going to be a tribute tattoo similar to Marion's was not to be. I spent a lot of time in what I'd come to learn in the playroom as subspace while getting the tattoo.

Marion took me to a tattoo parlor. I wore black cargo shorts, lacy pink boyshorts and matching bra, white running shoes with pink accents and a cute white sleeveless blouse. Dangly earrings completed the ensemble. I was made up and looked smashing. Marion was taking me out in public more and more and I was getting braver. With my androgynous looks I pass easily as a pretty woman when made up. Men check me out with hungry eyes, some women too.

I sat in a chair and Marion introduced me to Lou, of Lou's Tattoos. "Here's the concept, baby, it's going to be beautiful and you will look even more gorgeous." I was nervous and became more so as she described what she had in mind.

"I'm not so sure, Marion."

"I am, baby. I want this. I want this for you, for me, for us."

I didn't respond.

"I got ink for you, to show my love for you to the world. You know love you and have your best interests at heart, don't you?"

I didn't respond and looked at her.

"Answer me."

I nodded.

"Have I ever steered you wrong? Haven't I always done right by you?"

I nodded.

"Then you'll do this for me? For us? For you?"

I nodded and she said, "That's my good girl."

The high end tattoo machine hummed, the needle bit, the endorphins released and the work began.

In our master bathroom one morning I looked at myself in the full length mirror. Marion stood nearby, leaning against the wall wearing an absolutely stunning deep plum colored sheer lace babydoll with a crisscrossing ribbon back.

"Absolutely magnificent, baby, absofuckinglutely exquisite," she said.

I turned and twisted, my thick, silky, sandy blond hair with highlights grazed across my shoulders, tantalizing me, subtly reinforcing my femininity. I traced parts of my tattoo with a manicured nail, one and one-eighth of an inch past the tip of my finger, and couldn't believe it was me, that I had done it. But she was right, it looked magnificent and sexy.

"You know, I tend to get wet whenever I'm around you, but seeing you with that tattoo I swear, I positively drip."

My tattoo, my body art, my ink. On my right hand, my dominant hand, what Marion calls my cock hand, the hand I most frequently use to reach for cock, the hand I most frequently use to guide cock to my mouth or my ass, my pussy, the tattoo began.

Looping around my middle finger was a thin line, geometric in pattern. The line came to a point just behind the knuckle on the back of my hand and from there spread out in a v-shape up and connected around the other side of my arm and from those lines was an explosion of color and shape in complex geometric designs, fractal inspired.

My tattoo enshrouded my arm, came over my shoulder, to my chest where complex squiggles made their way across my chest, below my clavicles, in a graceful descending-ascending arc before crossing to my left shoulder, making its way up and over where again the design exploded down my side, spreading over some of my back, spreading over some of my front, trailed off at my hip, more graceful, complex squiggles across my lower back, too graceful to simply be considered a tramp stamp, around my hip where again it exploded down in colorful fractal inspired configurations. Around my hip and upper leg, licking out to my groin, my cock. The tattoo trailed off is such a way as to flow naturally into flesh, the colors lighter, less intense until it was no longer there.

The overall appearance was surprisingly tasteful, balanced, elegant even. It was fucking stunning. Marion moved behind me, looked over my shoulder at my, our, reflection and talked. "Mmm, I may have said this before, baby, but a tattoo is tres sexy. A tattoo borders on the taboo, especially on a pretty woman. It signifies a certain sexuality." She rubbed my arms, hugged me, reached down and stroked me, fondled my cock in her manicured hand and my cock thickened.

She stroked me and talked. "A tattoo on a beautiful woman holds out a certain promise to men." I moaned as she stroked me with her small, cool hand. "A promise of disinhibition, that she'll do anything, that she'll put her mouth anywhere."

Marion talked as she reached into a drawer while I stared at my tattoo, my cock hard. "I'm glad you talked me into getting a lower back tattoo similar to yours, you'll like it, maybe more than men will like it. And they do baby, I can tell." She returned to where she had been, stroked my cock and I felt wet coolness at my rear. She pressed blunt hardness against me and I moaned as she opened me up, as my rings parted and I accepted her dildo, welcomed the fullness back there.

She stroked the dildo in and out of me and stroked my cock and I saw us reflected in the mirror and I moaned. "That's you, isn't it. You'll put your sexy little lipstick lips anywhere, won't you, baby."

She fucked me and stroked me and images flashed through my mind; a man filling my garter framed ass, the tattoo mesmerizing him as he took me; a man staring at my glorious tattoo while he fucked me, rocking into me, looking at my sheer bra and sexy tattoo and wondering what else I would do to please him; a man watching my tattooed cock hand stroking him and wondering if I'd lick and tongue his ass. Marion stroked me and I moaned shamelessly and rocked back against the dildo in her hand and I moaned and clenched and came and Marion raised her hand to my mouth and I licked her fingers clean.

I took off Marion's lovely deep plum colored sheer lace babydoll with a crisscrossing ribbon back, led her to our shower where we were tender with each other and reaffirmed our love.

For weeks Marion would do glorious things to me in the playroom and bedroom. She'd suck me, finger me and fuck me with dildos and her strapon, but wouldn't let me lick her or fuck her and I wondered what I had done to lose that pleasure.

Then one Saturday morning we were sitting on our buttery soft brown leather couch drinking coffee and reading the paper. A sailboat race was underway on the deep, wide river outside of our big bay winder overlooking the shimmering water and sleek boats with sails that fluttered then snapped taut, filled with wind.

Marion said, "I've got a little surprise, baby." She shucked her sage colored silk robe revealing her lithe, toned body and perfect breasts. She tossed a throw pillow on the floor between her small manicured feet, smiled and said, "Assume the position."

I peeled off my own almond colored microfiber robe and kneeled between her gorgeous thighs. She was aroused and I could smell her sweetness. Her eyes gleamed, her lovey face framed by her glorious mane of raven black hair. She raised her rear slightly, signaling me to peel down her mango colored lacy boyshort as I've done so many times.

Marion tucked my shoulder length hair behind my ears, swaying my earrings, and drew me to her. My eyes widened in surprise as my mouth was pulled to her bare pussy and I licked her and metal clinked softly against my teeth. I licked her and pleased her and she talked between gasps and moans.

"You like it? I thought I'd surprise you. God it feels good. Can't believe I waited so long." I licked and flinched and chewed and bit and sucked and gnawed and she was speechless and grabbed my head and pulled me and hunched into me and cried out and came and I kissed her down there, she tasted so very sweet.

Marion pulled me up and leaned into me and I held her in my arms, her head on my shoulder as the boats sailed on. "Surprised?" she said.

"And how! I wondered why you were hiding yourself. I thought I'd done something and you were punishing me."

"Oh no, baby. If you're being punished you'll know it. And why. So what do you think?"

"Looks sexy. And you came so fast! Was it partly the piercing? Coming so fast?"

"I think so. I walk around turned on all the time. God, if I'd only known what it was like I'd've pierced my hood way sooner. It's amazing." I laughed and tucked my hair behind an ear with a manicured nail.

"You know me; I have an idea for you, too." My heart raced. "You know I'd never ask you to do anything I wouldn't do. Mostly, anyway," she said and grinned. I was nervous, but Marion hadn't let me down yet. Even the massive tattoo, I liked. "I have a friend coming over this evening, baby."

Even after all I'd been through with Marion, I was anxious when the doorbell rang. Marion answered it in a lovely emerald green microfiber pant suit and black high heels with toe cleavage. Very sexy. She had me wear my almond robe, black thigh highs that were shorter than normal, ending about six inches above my knees, and strappy black high heels. She had done my hair and made my face and our guest saw an androgynous faced man made pretty, saw a startlingly attractive slender bodied woman, average height for a man, made taller in heels.

Marion made introductions and said, "Paco has the hardware I'm thinking of for you, baby, and he's such a sweetheart. He said he's willing to show you all about it. Isn't that right, Paco?"

He nodded. He was average height, stocky, muscular and heavily tattooed. He wore chinos, boots and a tight black t-shirt. His hair was short.

"Paco makes me smile, baby. He's a bit unconventional for an attorney and he's unusually quiet for a lawyer. Isn't that right?" Marion smiled at him and he grinned back.

"Drop your robe, baby. Show Paco your ink."

I untied the robe, slid it off my shoulders and let my hands drop and held them slightly behind my midline and let it flutter down and pool at my high heeled feet.

Paco raised an eyebrow. He circled me, appraising me, taking his stock of me, of my tattoo. Back in front of me, he put an arm across his chest, rested his other arm against it and held his chin in his hand. He nodded and said, "Lou?"

Marion smiled and said, "Yes."

"Hmnph. Outstanding design. Superior craftsmanship. Outdid himself. A fucking rockstar."

"I love it too. He's done few of yours hasn't he."

Paco nodded. "He's my guy. Expensive."

"But worth it. It's amazing. Because it's so gender neutral, it looks more masculine when she's wearing male clothes and more delicate against women's clothes. It's brilliant!" Marion said.

Paco nodded and said, "I got a thing."

"Right. Baby, will you do the honors?"

I tilted my head and knitted my brows. "Undress him. You don't expect him to do it all by himself, do you?"

I blushed and approached him and reached out to lift his t-shirt. "Pretty," he said and I smiled.

Paco was muscular, hard. I couldn't help it and ran my manicured hands over his pecs and Marion said, "Slut," and I laughed and blushed and Paco smiled. I fumbled with his belt, undoing his pants and he took my face in his hands, pulled me down to him and kissed me, his tongue hard and soft, insistent. Marion said, "I assume what happens here remains under client-attorney privilege," and Paco chuckled into my mouth.

I pushed his pants down and he urged me to my knees saying, "I got a thing." My eyes widened as I stared at his cock, at the metal piercing his cock. A horseshoe shaped piece of metal pierced the underside of the head of his cock and my heart beat faster.

"It's called a Prince Albert, baby. You like it? I think you will. You'll give so much pleasure, you'll see. Go ahead, take his cock in your hand, in your mouth. You're going to see. Paco, tell her how it feels."

I kneeled in front of Paco and my mouth watered and he said, "Feels great," then, as I took him in my cock hand, "That's right pretty little one, suck my cock and take off my pants." I took his semi-hard cock into my soft mouth, careful of the metal on my teeth. His cock hardened in my mouth as Marion watched me suck cock. I fumbled with and worked Paco's pants and sucked his cock and took off his pants and sucked his cock with the Prince Albert piercing, my tongue swirling.

"She's good," he said to Marion and pulled me up and kissed me, turned me and bent me over and I put my hands on the back of the buttery soft brown leather couch to brace myself. Paco yanked my lacy indigo thong down and I stepped out of it and my cock thickened.

I felt cold lube on me, a thick finger in me and I moaned and Marion said, "You're in for a treat, baby," and then Paco pushed into me and familiar and welcome sensations back there thrilled me and I moaned and I opened and he was in and that metal felt odd and when it pressed my spot I almost came the pleasure was so unexpected and pronounced. Over and over and over that extra bump of metal, that extra thickness seared my senses and sent me into rapture, senseless spasms of passion and joy rippled through me as Paco fucked my ass and thrilled me with his Prince Albert adorned cock.

Paco fucked me and sailboats raced on the river and in front of the window he fucked me and I moaned and groaned and warbled and shouted and shivered and clenched and came on that glorious cock while Paco grunted out his pleasure behind me, into me, into me, into me.

He hammered into me over and over and flesh slapped and I was delirious and my knees buckled and I slumped and went limp and my head and arms and torso dangled down, my hair and earrings flicking and snapping with Paco's thrusts and he held me up with strong, calloused hands and pounded relentlessly into me as I dangled helplessly.

A surge of powerful thrusts smashed into me and Paco grunted and came and held still, deep inside of my throbbing ass. He gently withdrew and gently lowered me to my knees my torso on the couch and my breathing slowed and I caught my breath. Marion cleaned Paco with a warm washcloth. Paco stroked my head with a ringed hand and said, "You're good, babe. I'd stay, but I got a thing. Later."

I was a wreck. I could only flap a hand in his direction and nod into the couch while Marion saw him out.

On our buttery soft brown leather couch Marion held me, cradled me in her arms, my head on her shoulder and she said, "Wow, I think he had you coming in record time. Amazing."

"Oh my god, Marion. Oh my god, I've never felt anything like it, ever. It was heaven."

"Maybe similar in a way to my clit hood piercing, you think?"

"I don't know, but oh god, I hope for your sake, Marion. Boy I hope so."

I wore a sweet chocolate brown rope halter dress that ended mid-thigh, matching slingback shoes and ochre colored tap pants. My face was perfect, my silver necklace and dangly earrings were darling and my bangly bracelets clinked as I opened the door to Lou's Tattoos. Lou looked at Marion, then me and said, "Sup, girls," and nodded his head toward the back room.

Marion and I entered the private back room and saw Louise, Lou's daughter, a slender, perky, petite woman with spiky black hair. She had multiple piercings and tattoos. She wore tan cargo shorts, a camo colored tank-top, and heavy black boots. "Hi!" she said with a broad smile. Her eyes lit up and she said, "You are so pretty! Both of you! Okay, so who's here for the PA?" We laughed and I raised my hand and Louise said, "I know. Just kidding! Take off your pretty dress and panties." I disrobed and Louise led me to a chair with a disposable paper sheet on it. I sat down.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12