Marion's in Love

Story Info
Rosie and her daughter go to their first adult art class.
8.9k words
4.07
45.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosemary Pearson was on her way to the Art Class she had joined just two days before on Saturday afternoon. It was held on a Monday night because, the lady told her, we want to put the buzz back into Mondays. Rosemary, at 43, and with a husband who had become almost completely uninterested in her would have settled for putting the buzz back into any part of her life quite apart from Mondays.

Robert had been only too glad for her to go when she told him; in fact he encouraged her telling her how great it was that she would have an interest outside the house.

She nearly hit him the patronizing bastard but she gritted her teeth and kept her thoughts to herself. He was distant, she decided afterwards. She was always better at thinking things through when the heat of the moment had gone. She always had been really. Distant she thought, going back to her train of thought on Robert.

He had to be seeing someone but now it wasn't as hurtful as in the past when she had brooded, and she often did, on the subject of Robert straying. She had felt something electrifying about the lady from the Art Class. That sense of a certain something when eyes meet.

It was the sight of her daughter bending over on that Monday morning that rekindled the slightly lust full thoughts Rosemary had been harboring. All that had happened was that the skirt had ridden up exposing a large expanse of beautifully shaped smooth thigh. The curve of her bottom as just an inch or so further on and Rosemary had felt a very northerly urge to slip her hands under the hem and up over Kirsten's thong covered butt. Her clit throbbed as she had her incestuous thoughts and her nipples hardened too.

It was a week day morning though and amid all the usual rushing around Rosemary pushed it out of her mind as she focused on lunches, car keys, ironed shirts, stacking the dishwasher, putting on make up, doing her hair and all the other things women do in the morning through the week. But it came back though. In the quiet times that empty feeling in the pit of her stomach and the dryness in her mouth came back and the image of those thighs together with her guilty thought of wanting to see higher up her daughter's skirt did too.

Not only did they all come back they came back stronger each time and by afternoon tea as she sat out with the other exiles to have a cherished cigarette with her coffee her nipples had hardened. She decided she would take that as a signal, ignoring all the guilt butterflies flapping madly in her tummy, to take the fantasy further. Eyes closed she imagined her hand slipping up Kirsten's smooth tanned thigh to the crease at the bottom of her buttock then sliding up over the rounded cheek and across to her butt crack.

"Oh God Mom! Oh God I've been longing for you to touch me like this," Kristen whispers fervently over her shoulder and they kiss.

"What ever are you thinking about Rose?" she hears, " you're a million miles away with a very naughty smile on your face there."

Pauline had spoken and the two other women were looking at her with that head on the angle look.

"Sex," Rosemary replied adding a little eye roll and a sigh to finish.

The three smiled and a lively discussion began running along the lines of "I seem to remember sex at some stage in my life..."

They were all the bloody same as me Rosemary thought as the chat carried on; all of us are getting nothing.

'I don't want to give up," Rosemary blurted out in on of those times of absolute silence.

She felt incredibly foolish but managed to look resolute for a few seconds before becoming immensely absorbed in her coffee mug. Rather than think her foolish her declaration had made the others turn inward with the stoic acceptance of their lot changing to a festering resentment.

Feeling emboldened she told them that she was going to a Ladies only art class that night. She had felt some serious flickers of interest from this and rather more when she told them that as it was a voluntary exercise with everyone sharing the costs and they couldn't afford professional models they all took turns.

'Well you do have a nice figure of course," Denise had commented and the other two nodded as if it was well beyond doubt.

"I am a little nervous," she had replied glowing none the less from the comments on her body.

'Nonsense," Pauline told her sharply," it'll be the making of you. It's well past time that you did something for yourself for a change. Anyway you're not going to be modelling tonight- are you?"

"Um, no. No Marion, she's sort of the organizer she said her daughter will be modelling but only in the second half. We're going to be sketching her dog first."

Pauline wanted to know more about the dog but the other two were having none of that talking dreamily of this girl taking her robe off in front of all these ladies and wondering if, when they were her age they would have done that.Both of them agreed they would have loved to but wouldn't have had the nerve.

It was an enjoyable afternoon tea and they felt much closer to each other after it. Through the last hour and a half of the day each took the chance to have a quick word with her. It was heartening; she wasn't a nasty pervert instead she was doing what they all wanted to do but were too chicken to carry through. She felt validated and just a little pleased with herself.

She drove home feeling horny and went straight to the bathroom to start to fill the tub before heading to her bedroom to undress and get everything organized.

"What are you doing?" Kirsten demanded to know once she had heard the water running.

"I'm going out so I'm having a nice bath beforehand," she told her pleasantly knowing it would drive her insane.

"Out? Where? Why? Who with? Is Dad going?"

"No Hon; Dad isn't going and can you get yourself something to eat? There's loads of frozen stuff to thaw-"

She saw the face.

"Oh for fuck's sake Kirsten; grow up!"

That went well.

"Look, would you like to come?"

'Where are you going?"

"Not telling. You got all bitchy so you say if you want to come and if you don't want to then try to be nice company when he gets home- at some stage."

"OK, fine, I'll go."

"No. Not like that. Thank you for the invitation mother darling I would be so grateful if you would let me accompany you on this outing."

"Yeah yeah, all that now; what is it?"

"Not saying; if you want to come along you can have a bath after me and use a new razor."

"This is weird."

""Maybe but I've been looking forward to it all day. You don't have to come, isn't Bones on tonight?"

"I'm coming, OK? Even if you're a sadist and won't tell me where."

"Really? You really want to come?"

"Um yes?"

"It's an art class... a Women only one."

"What? All full of lesbians?"

"I hope so."

"Mother!"

"What? I'm sick of running around after your father and the other men I meet aren't exactly exciting and anyway I saw a girl today who got me really hot."

"Where? Who? Do I know her?"

"Here, you and yes."

"Me? I got you hot? Me? Mother this is not good."

"Why? I've been turning it over in my head all day and I think it's very good in fact I think it's terrific. I'm glad you've caught me like this too Kristen, don't you think I've got a nice body as well?"

"Well yes, of course, you've always had a great body-"

'You never told me that!"

"Well you're my Mom for gosh sakes. You don't go rushing around telling your Mom she's got a great body."

"I wouldn't have minded babe. Seriously, I've had a real rough time with your father-I'm sure he's seeing someone; he's always late home and I don't know where the money goes I really don't- so hearing my hot daughter thinks I've got a great body would've helped. It really would."

"Well he's a jerk and you do. Sorry mom I never thought..."

"Oh hey; I'm laying a guilt trip on you and I shouldn't, it isn't fair. I saw you bending over today babe and I fantasized about what I wanted to do sliding my hand up your thigh at the back and stuff."

"Really? Oh that is so cool."

"What happened to weird?"

"Oh, that was before."

"Want to keep me company while I'm in the bath? Why don't you undress so you can hop in when I've finished?"

"It's quite a big bath really."

Kirsten undressed on the way to the bathroom leaving a trail of clothes in her wake. For once her mother didn't tell her off. She climbed in to join her mom facing her as her mom inched down to wards the middle. Rosemary lifted up to sit on her daughter's lap then she wrapped her legs round her and both hugged.

"Suck on my nipple darling," Rosemary told her. It was one of her favorite scenarios from her day of fantasizing; her daughter sucking on her nipples with both of them nude.

Kristen's eyes opened wide and she stared at her mother's breasts just inches below her face. Slowly she brought her face up to be looking into her mother's eyes and that was when they kissed.

The erotic controlled kiss, another of Rosemary's cherished scenarios, never happened. As soon as their lip touched their mouths were wide open and they were tonguing each other furiously. As if on a given signal Kristen's mouth slid down over Rosemary's chin over her throat and down the chest to the breasts her mother held cupped for her. She licked first the left then the right nipple as if to stake her claim on them. Then she sucked-hard.

She wasn't going to admit it but she had a bit of experience in nipple sucking having done it on her three close friends and had a bit of a reputation among those in the know at her community college.

"My God you're good at this," Rosemary gasped as her right nipple tingled under the onslaught.

"Mmm," came the reply- all Kristen could manage with her mouth full. She eased her lips from the breast to give its owner another kiss.

"I love you," Rosemary declared looking at her contented daughter.

She got a smile back, hadn't had a lot of those for a while, and another a kiss.

"Love you too mom."

It was almost on Rosemary's her mind to ring and cancel but Kirsten asked how much time they had and she knew from that anxious tone that for all her earlier reluctance she was mad keen to go. That made it easy because, deep down, so was she.

They shaved each other on the dining table. That had meant walking naked through the house and that been nice. Kristen went first; legs wide open so the little amount of stubble she had there could be shaved off.

"I don't mind if, you know, you want to sort of fiddle about down there. Explore that sort of thing..."

The penny dropped and Rosemary could have kicked herself.

"Oh you're gorgeous darling! Sorry, I must be on Cuckoo Land. Oh you are so beautiful with those breasts of yours and this pussy. Oh my, its open..."

Kirsten managed a very slutty smile, glanced down towards her pussy and closed her eyes; it was more of a command than an invitation and Rosemary interrupted the preparations to pull those lips open and lick her daughter's slit. She got her close then stopped. Not here, not yet.

The smile she got confirmed she had picked right and the preparations restarted with the result that soon after Kristen's pussy was the smoothest it had ever been. They swapped places and now Rosemary lay with leg wide open to get Kristen's tongue in her slit then felt it flicking her clit rather expertly.

Her performance had awakened Rosemary's competitive instinct and she knew Kristen was a lot better at it than she was. If she hadn't enjoyed what she was doing so much she might have wondered more about it.

As it was she was in ecstasy in that state on the edge of orgasm but brought back and she lay limp and grateful as she too got the shave of her life. Time was marching on and with a pull from Kristen she was up then both shared a shower, dried each other off and oiled the others' body. They went up to Rosemary's bedroom to get dressed and the first thing they saw was the light flashing on the answer phone.

It was Robert-who else? He had to work late all this week; he hated not being with her but what could he do? He had no idea when he'd be home so don't wait up.

She knew he had lost interest, that this was a cover for him to have a week of sex with someone and anyway wasn't she going to be doing something naughty (hopefully) herself tonight? So it shouldn't matter. Not really but it did. He was rejecting her and she was looking stunning; not that he could see her she knew but all the same he didn't care how she could look; he didn't want her and all the fun was being sucked out of the evening.

Kristen watched in horror as the smiling face fell and the eyes went cold. Well fuck it nothing was going to spoil this evening; she was so looking forward to it and so was Rosemary-until now. She rushed at her throwing her on the bed and tickled her unmercifully. Rosemary didn't try to push her off she just wriggled and squealed as Kristen tormented her. She screamed for her to stop and Kirsten did- finally. She lay on her back with Kirsten sitting astride pinning her.

"Want some more?"

"No!"

"Better get dressed then."

"Thanks babe, just thanks."

"Welcome. Whatcha wearin'?"

"I thought a half cup bra, suspender belt and my black mesh stockings."

"Yeah. Classy."

"Well I don't know what lady painters wear, do I?" her mother protested with jut the hint of a grin.

Nor, Kirsten realized, did she. For all that she had a fairly strong impression that what her mother intended to wear wasn't among them.

"Are you planning on waiting till they ask you to strip off or will you just 'do it' at some point?"

"If they don't ask I will," Rosemary countered noting the smile on Kirsten's face. She wanted to pose too.

They decided on dresses and having done that decided on hem line. Both went short-funnily enough. The dresses were pinned up then hemmed on Rosemary's Bernina and they were ready to go. As they got the stilettos they wanted to wear Kirsten suddenly remembered something. . "You realize we don't have any paints or brushes or canvas thingies."

" Easels or pencil moustaches or or funny French accents?"

"They'll pick us as phony painters!"

"Uncovered at last!"

"Oh fuck babe, oh fuck I hope so. She was a dish this lady I saw on the week end- I think she got me started without knowing it then when I saw you bending over..."

"I know; your daughter the Goddess. Did you catch her name?"

"Um, it's on the enrollment form, hang on."

The enrollment form was spread on the table and both looked at it.

Marion Kent.

Kirsten looked thoughtful.

"Did she have sort of dark hair?"

"Yes; why?"

"Tall?"

"Oh yes very tall, why I remember-"

"I know her daughter."

What she hadn't mentioned was that she had lusted after Bronwyn and made something of a fool of herself in the process so she had to wonder... "I'll just give her a quick ring and let her know I'm bringing you along, OK? I mean it would be rude to just spring you as a surprise, wouldn't it? I mean I'm sure it won't be a problem?"

If it wasn't such a problem why did she take the phone into the other room? Kirsten had to wonder but when Rosemary got back she was all smiles and telling Kirsten not to worry Marion was looking forward to both of them coming and Bronwyn did remember Kirsten and she had mentioned knowing her in fact when Marion had inadvertently mentioned that Rosemary might possibly be coming to the Monday Art Session.

Well that was nice, Kirsten thought as she closed the door with a strange feeling of finality before taking her new girl friend's hand and setting out on the walk to Marion's place. They had decided to walk, with coats on of course and comfortable shoes, but Kirsten had agreed with Rosemary's cunning plan that if they walked some nice lady might give them a ride home- eventually.

And so Rosemary walked to her Art Class- with her daughter which was so much better.

They stopped at the top of Marion's driveway to put their stilettos on and check the hair and makeup. Just a little more lippy and they were good to go. The class was held in the basement of Mrs. Kent's very nice house with entry round the back. Once inside they took their coats off, hanging them on the stand in the foyer then went in to sign the Register. The others were expecting them and had heard the door open but hadn't yet seen them. Now they did and every other topic of conversation was forgotten. They were stunning and what on earth were they wearing? Tearing their eyes away they went back to setting up their easels and trying to remember what they were talking about before they had turned up.

Rosemary was instantly on alert and nervous. There were a lot of women here and none of them were dressed like she and Kristen were with the result that suddenly she was self conscious. Marion, she hoped she was going to be allowed to call her Marion and not Mrs. Kent, was standing by the roll and smiled when they came in. She handed over the twenty dollar attendance fee which Mrs. Kent receipted for her commenting, politely, as she did so how much they all hoped she would enjoy her time here tonight.

Well it was sort of nice so far then she remembered to introduce Kirsten. Kirsten offered to pay but Mrs. Kent waved the offer away telling her it was her first time and she could pay if she decided (as Mrs. Kent hoped) to become a regular or even off set some of the fees with regular modelling. (An offer Rosemary noticed, with just the merest hint of jealousy, that hadn't been extended to her.)

The other women wore perfectly respectable clothing most of which was covered by the smocks they had on over them and of which, unfortunately, there were none left. There were no easels either; hadn't Mrs. Kent mentioned everyone brings their own equipment?

Just as Rosemary was about to act on her realization that this was a huge mistake Mrs. Kent led her over to a chair with a sketch pad and a set of charcoal pencils leaning against one of the legs. Well it was better than nothing and they could maybe leave at the half time break. Just say sorry, need an early night, work tomorrow but thanks, thanks for everything. Come back? Well maybe, it had been great fun well they'd think about it.

Meantime she sat as demurely as she could when she knew everything from her butt down was bare with the dress cut so short and picked up her sketch pad flipping the cover sheet over in readiness for her artistic debut. It seemed a lot of the women were looking at her and trying to make eye contact. Probably wanting to ask her what possessed her to wear such a ridiculous outfit and she kept her eyes down to avoid them. Two hours tops and it would be over and never ever again.

Meantime Kirsten had taken all the older women and more particularly where they were staring in her stride. Of course men and women looked at her, what else would they do? She was looking for Bronwyn and made her way to the stairs at the side of the room.

"Bronwyn! Bronnie are you there? Are you bare?" she called up the stairs getting the attention of everyone in the room including her now red faced mother.

"Kirsten? Kirsten Pearson? Oh My God."

A tall naked dark haired girl came pounding down the stairs and threw herself at Kirsten. Rosemary looked around nervously hoping to catch a glimpse of one or two faces. She didn't have to worry; all the women in sight were staring happily at her daughter and this Bronwyn girl. She knew that look they had on their faces; it was the one she had worn most of the day- lust.

"Mom! Mom!" Bronwyn had started leading her old school friend over to her mother. "Can Kirsten pose with me- for the first half?"

"Honey! I paid a fortune to have Clara Belle groomed..."

She had run out of steam in the face of the pitying look her daughter was giving her.