Mario's Big Black Cock

Story Info
A white girl meets her black stud.
980 words
3.67
72.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah worked in a restaurant with a black man named Mario. He was attractive and flirty, but she had never dated someone who wasn't white.

"Mario, is it true what they say about black guys?" She asked him one day.

"That we like watermelon?"

She laughed. "No, that you have big cocks."

He raised his eyebrows suggestively. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

She smiled. "I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a black stud."

"A stud?" He came up to her and asked in a low voice. "You want to know what it's like to fuck a big black cock?" She nodded. "Well why didn't you just ask? I've got one you'll love." He smiled wickedly. "Come over to my place at eight?"

Sarah agreed. She knew he had to be a good lover. She had seen some of his girlfriends meet him after work--beautiful black women who must appreciate what he had.

She dressed for their rendezvous in a tight black dress that showed off her boobs and ass. She pulled up her brown hair and wore her famous "fuck me" heels. I look like a hot white slut, she thought to herself. She was already dripping wet by the time she got to Mario's apartment.

He opened the door and whistled appreciatively. "Wow, all that for me? I can't wait." He led her to the living room and offered her a drink, but she was too excited to do more than take a sip. He sat on the couch beside her and stroked her arm. "Are you ready for this? You know what they say about going black."

"I know what they say, Mario. I want to feel your big black cock inside me."

"That's what I like to hear." He kissed her roughly, grabbing her breasts with his hands and pushing her back. He turned her over so she was straddling the couch. When her hiked up her dress, he laughed and smacked her ass. "You naughty girl, not wearing any underwear. You're such a dirty girl for wanting me to fuck you."

She had heard his teasing before, but it had never turned her on so much. "I do feel dirty! I want you to punish me."

"Oh I will." He smacked her ass, first one cheek then the other. "You're such a slut for wanting my black cock. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't know what day it is."

"Please fuck me, Mario. I want it!" She looked back at him, knowing he must be rock hard. He smacked her again.

"I've got something for you, you kinky bitch." He reached over to a side table and grabbed a blindfold. As he covered her eyes, he whispered, "Tell me how much you want my big black cock."

Shivering, she said, "I really want your big black cock. I want you to fuck me like a white bitch."

"Yes, ma'am." She heard him rustling and panted with anticipation. Finally, she felt the tip of his cock pressing at her entrance. As the head pushed through, she knew it must be huge. It was already stretching her insides. She moaned as it forced his way into her. There was no way she'd be able to take it all! He slowly worked his way in, alternatively pushing and sliding out, until she was full. "How does that feel, cunt?"

"Oh God, it feels so good." She arched her back, hoping she could take more of him. The pressure was almost painful.

"Your pussy is so tight, Sarah. It feels good," Mario whispered in her ear. She felt like she was going to come right then and there. "I'm going to fuck you until I'm ready to come, then I'm going to shoot my spunk all over your back."

"Please, Mario. Fuck me!" He started sliding in and out, quickly increasing his pace until she was in a frenzy. She felt her orgasm rock her to the core, and shortly after she felt him pull out and coat her ass in his hot, milky cum. Satisfied, she laid her head on the couch.

He wiped her backside and stripped of her blindfold. When she turned over to sit down, he kissed her. "Now that was hot."

She nodded, trying to catch her breath. She looked over as he sat down beside her. It didn't look so big now that he was soft. Confused, she looked again. On his other side he was holding an extremely large dildo, black in color and covered in her juices. Laughing, he asked, "Did you like my big black cock?"

"Mario! How could you trick me?" She felt her face flushing with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I just..." he could barely talk, he was laughing so hard. "I knew you wanted the stereotype to be true, so I just had to..."

She was angry, but she knew he had gotten her. "Fine," she said. "But I still enjoyed it. I'd like to repay you. Can I suck on your real black cock?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Of course, you dirty girl."

Crouching between his knees, she took him in her hand. The reality was average, not too big, but not embarrassing either. She easily fit all of him in her mouth. She sucked greedily, licking the underside with her tongue and massaging his balls with one hand. He moaned and pitched his hips. When she knew he was close, she stood up. She readjusted her dress and made sure her hair was still in place.

"What are you doing?" He asked, lifting his head and opening his eyes. Without answering, she grabbed the dildo and wiped it off.

"Where are you going?" He yelled as she walked to the door. "Sarah!"

She smiled wickedly and called back. "I'm going home to fuck a big black cock!"