Mariposa

Story Info
Housewife gets taken at construction site.
1.5k words
4.08
92.9k
28
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay liked to flirt- and was very good at it. Just the other side of thirty, mother of two boys, Kay was proud of herself, with good reason. She was in marvelous shape, only 112 pounds and lookin' hot. Kay was a woman who would turn heads and make other women jealous. Her husband didn't show her the attention that he used to when she was in high school, and after twelve years together, things had gotten a bit boring in the Welch household.

Which is why Kay loved to flirt.... She loved the attention, the looks, the lust in their eyes when she flirted. Kay had never cheated on her husband, but had thought about it many, many times. In fact, the reason she hadn't cheated wasn't because she didn't want to, it was that she hadn't had the opportunity to.

To keep her weight down, Kay ate right and exercised a lot. She loved to jog around the neighborhood in her skimpy athletic gear, knowing that the men fixing their cars in their garages wanted her. Sometimes she'd stop and talk for a minute, seductively licking the sweat from her upper lip. Kay knew how to drive the men wild, and loved to do it.

Kay had a standard route that she ran- down a couple of streets, turn left and circle back towards home. On the home stretch, there was a vacant lot that had sat for years until recently. Now there was a new home getting framed up there. Kay enjoyed jogging by the workmen, knowing they were eyeing her. She could see them looking for her as she turned the corner- elbowing each other, making their way outside so they could watch the hot blonde go by.

As the project progressed, the number of workers decreased, and when Kay went by, the only workers left on the jobsite were Mexican laborers. These short little brown skinned men worked hard, and weren't as interesting to Kay as the shirtless young roofers or the hot looking siding guys were. Even so, Kay couldn't resist flirting, and always waved and smiled at the Mexicanos.

On her daily run one day, Kay heard the Mexicanos saying something to each other that sounded like "Mary Poses," but not knowing Spanish, she just went on her way. One of the little men hooted at her and yelled "Mary Poses" as she came up on the job site. Kay smiled and waved, and the other men on the site laughed loudly and waved back at her.

As the summer went along and the house continued to head toward being finished, Kay heard the cry of "Mary Poses" almost every time she went by the house. Always followed by laughter and lots of talk between the Mexicanos. The men were plainly dressed, none over 5' 4' tall, all with coal black hair.

Something that fascinated Kay was that every once in awhile she'd see women at the job site. Very attractive women, mostly Hispanic, some white, many very white collar looking career women. These women fawned over the Mexicanos. Kay was puzzled as to why these women would be so attracted to these men.

She also noticed that when the women were around, no one ever yelled, "Mary Poses" to her. She figured that the men knew enough to not flirt with their ladies around.

In late July Kay was really sweating from the 94 degree heat and high humidity. As she came around the corner to the jobsite, she heard the familiar "Mary Poses" call. She smiled and waved, and at that point was so tired that she stopped jogging and bent over with her hands on her knees

One of the men took a paper cup off the top of the big cooler set in the garage, and poured a cup of water. He motioned to her, offering her a drink. Kay shuffled up the driveway to the garage and took the cup. Four little men greeted her with smiles and wandering eyes. As she drank the water, one of them said "Mary Poses" to her, and the other men giggled. Kay replied, "Mary Poses" to them, and the men's laughter changed in tone.

Kay noticed this change, and decided she'd finish her water and go. "Do you want to see the cocina?" one of the men asked her. "Keech-in?" Kay fancied herself quite the interior designer, and was interested to see what the new home looked like. As two of the men led, she followed into the home to the kitchen. It was gorgeous, with granite countertops and an island, cherry wood cabinets. Kay looked around and was jealous that it wasn't hers.

Suddenly, two strong hands grabbed her from behind, and another man stepped forward and put his hand over her mouth. The men were surprisingly strong, and two more men joined them in the kitchen. One of the men said "Mary Poses," and all of the men laughed.

A second later, Kay found her running shorts at her feet. Two more men held her legs apart, and one of the little men kneeled in front of her. He pulled her panties to the side, and put his mouth on her pussy. Kay felt his tongue exploring her, and tried to get away. She struggled, but couldn't do anything to stop this involuntary bout of oral sex.

The man on the ground reached behind her and grabbed her butt cheeks with both of his hands. And all of a sudden, Kay felt this amazing sensation between her legs. The man eating her pussy was doing something that she'd never felt before with his mouth- kind of a "trilling" thing that had his lips and tongue vibrating. Kay felt flushed, and as the trilling continued, she felt herself building to an orgasm.

Kay had several vibrators and toys at home. Her husband liked to go down on her, but nothing she'd ever experienced before was like this. She began to breathe deep, short breaths, and in less than a minute of oral sex, she started to cum. Her head tilted back and she began to heave. The man with his hand over her mouth released her, and Kay groaned.

The man between her legs smiled and said, "Mariposa" to her. The other three men all laughed, and the man stood up. The man who'd been holding her mouth wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted Kay up on the counter. He then pulled her to the edge, giving him access to her pussy. He said, "Mariposa", and went down on her. The same trilling, and her pussy felt like it was electric. Again, Kay felt her passion surging. The man found her clitty, and the trilling increased in intensity.

Once again, Kay felt herself starting to climax. The men on the side of her released her arms, and Kay immediately pushed the little Mexican's head into her wet snatch so she could get more.... And then she came again, harder than before.

Kay had just had two of the best orgasms of her life in less than five minutes from two little men that she'd never give a second glance to under normal circumstances. As she caught her breath, she looked down at the little man, who smiled and told her, "Mariposa good?" Kay nodded, and said, "Bueno," which brought a huge laugh from the men.

As yet another Mexicano got between her legs, the first man to get her off hopped up on the counter. Again, she felt the flickering sensation on her pussy, and began to coo. The man on the counter undid his pants and pulled out his cock. He pushed it towards her, and Kay began to suck him while her pussy got worked on some more. She felt the heat mount again, and this time the man between her legs slowed down, and began to lick her slowly. After just a few moments Kay wanted more of that incredible vibrating mouth. "Mariposa....." she moaned, and again the trilling began. Kay sucked the small cock faster and faster as her heat mounted, and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of cum. Just as the man came in her mouth, the man ministering to her pussy shifted into overdrive, and his vibrating mouth made her shiver all over, and she came yet again.

Kay finished blowing all of the men, pulled up her shorts, and went on her way. As she left, the men all said "Mariposa" to her and waved. Kay smiled, and went back home. She couldn't believe that she had just sucked off four men in a home not a quarter mile away from her house. She really couldn't believe how hard she had cum- those three orgasms were some of the most intense of her life.

After she showered and got cleaned up, Kay sat down at her laptop and Googled "Mariposa." It came back that this was the Spanish word for "Butterfly." Kay smiled, and understood- the men's mouths on her cunt were like butterfly wings that brought her great ecstasy. She also now knew why the men had all of those fine women..... and thought of how she couldn't wait to go for a run tomorrow.