Marisol's Valentine's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mari felt cooler air on her nipples as Marcus pulled the sheet down. Her nipples were erect like his cock and just like it, needed some attention. She felt his fingers slightly pinching the one closest to him. Paul continued to pleasure Mari. She could feel herself on top of the ladder.

She pulled Marcus' cock from her mouth so she could breathe in deeply.

"Oooohhhhh..."she moaned.

Paul grinned. "Want me to stop now?"

"Don't you DARE!" She warned, her grip on Marcus' cock base tightened. She pulled his cock into her mouth and bobbed her head a few times, keeping him under her control.

Paul teased her until the end. Mari felt the thousands of tingles move up her body. Marcus' cock was in her mouth as she started groaning. He felt the vibrations, until she leaned back, her hand gripping it just below the head.

"Oooohhhhh...aaaaaahhhhh...yyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssss...oooooooohhhh....mmmmmm..."

Her sighs turned to a long soft moan. All the while, her hand remained on Marcus' manhood.

"Want to move over to the bed?" Paul asked.

"No, I think we are doing fine. Right?" Mari quipped, playfully tugging at Marcus' cock. He nodded in agreement. She smirked at Paul, relishing in the perplexed and disappointed look on his face.

Mari announced, "Marcus, let's go to the bed."

Marcus and Paul took her hands and helped her to her feet. She moved the short distance and sat on the corner of it surveying her two men.

"Well now," her hands reached up for each man's cock. Taking one in each hand she looked back and forth at each man, one familiar and the other new and enticing. She relished the sight: they both wanted her. She had two erect cocks close to her face. This was her fantasy, her present from her husband. She took Paul's cock into her mouth, her hand on the base of it while her other hand gently tugged on Marcus'.

"Mmmmm...oh Mari...you do that so well." Paul mused. "So Marcus, how do you want to take her?"

Marcus' shocked look faded when he caught Paul's wink.

"Take her?" Mari playfully asked. She ceased sucking Paul's cock and turned her attention to Marcus. He remained silent, looking down as Mari took his cock into her mouth. Her lips and tongue were amazing. He watched her head moved up and down his firm shaft. Her pretty dark eyes were shut. He was going to take her.

Paul tugged at Mari's hand and moved her further on the bed. Marcus followed. He sat down, his back on the pillows, his cock at full attention to Mari's affections.

"Don't go too far." Mari smiled as she crawled on all fours towards him. Her DDD breasts hanging down.

Paul positioned himself behind her.

"Wait, you know what? I think I want Marcus to 'take me' first."

"Oh really?" Paul responded as Mari turned around on all fours. She was now facing Paul granting Marcus full access to her soft, shapely ass.

Marcus reached over to the night stand where his massage bag was, pulled out a condom and had it on in record time. Mari shook her ass, pivoting on her knees back and forth. He spread her knees apart, putting both of his between them. He reached down and circled the head of his cock around her pussy lips in a short tease. He could not tease long. This gorgeous woman with beautiful curves had him on fire. He had anticipated this moment ever since her husband brought this up to him: the moment where he would mount up doggie style. He slid inside her.

"Ooohhhhh Marcussss..." Mari let out a sigh of delight.

Paul's moved closer to Mari. He was standing and she was on all fours on the bed. His finger tips caressed her cheeks as she let out another gasp. His index finger started tracing her lips. Mari sucked it in. Eyes still wide open she looked around Paul and into the mirror on the dresser. She could see Marcus. His muscular arms were holding her hips, pulling her ample ass towards him. as his cocked pumped her in slow, steady thrusts. She could she him looking down at her back. After a few more thrusts, he looked up, catching her eye in the mirror. His eyes widened, her gaze caught him off guard. The sides of her mouth moved up as she smiled, Paul's finger still in her mouth.

Paul's cock was no longer rock hard, but still swollen. He removed his finger and replaced it with his cock. Mari now tried focusing on her husband's cock. It was hard; her young stud she fantasized about was giving her a steady fucking. The steady fucking she had dreamt about. Her pussy was tingling; her orgasm was building as it did whenever Paul took her this way. The mattress was too cushy. She had to remain on all fours and could not reach for Paul's cock.

"Enjoying yourself baby?" He asked.

She nodded. Paul directed his cock back into her mouth. Her body swayed with Marcus, causing her head to bob on Paul's cock. Marcus sped up, his pelvis more loudly slapping against her ass. She could feel herself building. Marcus leaned forward and put his left hand on her left shoulder. His right hand was searching for her corresponding breast. Unlike the smaller coeds he was used to being with, this was a real woman with soft curves and large breasts. He reached and was rewarded. He cupped her right breast, pinching her nipple between his enclosed fingers. This was enough for Mari, she came.

Paul knew his wife, he removed his cock from her mouth and smiled.

Mari let out a chorus of "Oooooohhhhhh, oh yeah, ooooohhhhhh" separated only by some heavy panting. Marcus stopped, his cock still inside her.

Paul looked up and winked "Hey Marcus, think you can take her missionary?" Marcus pulled out and let Mari move to her back, her head on the edge of the bed.

"Come here baby." Mari beckoned to Marcus. She pulled her legs up so the inside of her knees would be pushing against his strong arms. She was so turned on she could hardly stand it. From this position she was spread wide open for him, plus she got a full view of his body. His firm, muscular chest was glistening with sweat. His defined pectoral muscles begged to be touched. She reached up with both hands and pinched his nipples lightly, and then she admiringly caressed his young hairless chest. A dark blue and red tattoo adorned his lower abdomen. Her manicured nails lightly traced the design and scratched at his firm abs. He smiled big. His steel hard shaft slid into her very wet pussy.

"Meeooww...you did great a great job finding him honey."

"Glad you approve." Paul responded, standing over her head. His cock hovered above her face. He was waiting. He had an appetite for seeing his wife mounted and fucked. Marcus' muscular arms and body ink gave him that edge he knew Mari loved. Mari reached up and stroked Marcus' cheeks with her nails. He smiled, leaned down and sucked her left nipple. She reached behind him, digging her nails into his taut body just enough. No way was this man going to leave without a few passion marks. He leaned back up, thrusting deep into Mari. Her head leaned back over the edge of the bed. Paul was waiting for this.

He guided his cock gently into her mouth. This position was one they both enjoyed. Paul reached and cupped her breasts in each of his hands. His index finger and thumb pinching her nipples. Slowly he started moving his hips back and forth, moving his cock in her mouth careful not to go too do deep. Mari's muffled moans caused an erotic vibration that transferred right to his cock.

Marcus was building. His strong arms kept her legs spread so he was able to go deep inside her. She was moaning, but it was muffed. Marcus watched her husband throat fucking her. He had a big smile on his face. Both of his hands were on her luscious breasts like they were handlebars to a motorcycle.

Mari was on overload; two cocks in her. She had a yummy, muscular stud fucking her and her stud husband's cock dangerously close to making her gag. Orgasms were coming through her in waves. She could feel Marcus' cock swelling--it would not be long. Her hands wrapped around his forearms, gripping tightly. His warm sweat was dripping on her. Another orgasm wave rolled through her. She reached up, her nails scratching down his chest leaving shallow red marks. Paul pulled his cock from her mouth, saliva trailing with it. Her lips were as visibly wet as her pussy.

"Are you ready for us Mari?" Paul asked.

Before she could answer, he plunged his cock back into her mouth, pumped a few times, then withdrew.

"Yes." She said in a breathless whisper.

Paul plunged back in; he was rock hard and building.

"Aaahhhh..." Marcus pulled out and removed the condom. He unloaded on Mari's stomach. Mari's right hand reached and helped tug the rest out of him. Paul let loose a deep moan followed by an "Oh yeah Mari..." as he came. Mari reached with her left hand and jerked him off. His load coated the side of her face and neck.

Together, they panted like they had just finished a marathon.

Later that night, Paul and Mari sat at a table together. Her hands were across the table in his.

"Well babe, did you have a good time?" Paul asked.

"Yes, a wonderful time." Mari smiled. Her face beamed and she let loose an excited school girl giggle. Paul noticed, her "spark" was back. Her silky hair was flowing in the soft breeze.

"So does this mean you will get me to set up a 'massage' with your friend Veronica?"

Mari kept giggling "Uh, no. She does not 'do' massages".

They kissed, shared a laugh, and watched the sun set.

12