Marissa Arrives

Story Info
Revenge bimbofication.
5.7k words
4.22
82.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bailee987
bailee987
18 Followers

It all started a few days ago. If you would have asked me at that time, I would never have said this was possible, but the fact that I'm here now is proof. A bit about me, I'm a normal healthy male with a sales job here in the city, I work out 3 times a week, and I'm a bit of a ladies' man. At least I was.

I'd been seeing this girl, Cassie, on and off for a few weeks. I know she was under the impression that I was "the one" but I never made any promises. The fact that she gave it up to me so easily isn't my fault. She's a great gal with a hell of a body, and I got her to do stuff that would shame a prostitute.

At any rate, I'd broken up with her earlier in the week, tried to let her down gently, but whatever. I figured she'll grow the hell up and get over it. I'm hanging out with my buddies in the bar like old times. We're having drinks, checking out the talent, when Cassie's older sister Alexis comes walking in, and I'm thinking "Fuck, here comes trouble." She starts in on me for breaking her little sister's heart, talking about what a terrible human being I am. I just brush her off, tell her to hit the road, and I even slapped her ass before I headed to the john. As I walked away, my friends are standing there laughing, and she's literally cursing me. I heard her as I leave the room, going on about paying a price and learning a lesson. What I didn't know at the time was that, with my buddies standing there, she dropped something into my drink, and they just stood there and laughed. I came back and finished my drink, the night was a bust after that scene, none of the girls looked too interested in us, I was getting a little drunk, so I headed home.

When I woke up the next morning, the sun was shining in and my head felt like it was splitting open, my whole body was a dull ache. I could barely crack my eyes open as I staggered to the bathroom, but something wasn't right. That's when I opened my eyes enough to see I had long brown hair hanging in front of my face. I grabbed it and tugged, and immediately regretted that move. The hair was attached, it was mine and I had a new ache in my head! I thought "what the fuck is going on?" as I staggered into the bathroom, and I started to notice that everything around me seemed a little higher up than usual.

When I turned on the light in the bathroom I winced at the brightness, and when I looked in the mirror, my head started spinning. Instead of seeing my usual reflection, a man in his mid twenties with short dark hair and a fairly muscular build, there was a gorgeous young woman with light brown hair cascading over her soft shoulders. I tried to gain my bearings, thinking "isn't this my bathroom?" and when I mouthed the word "who?" I saw her lips move. I reached up to touch my cheek, and her hand touched her own. Instead of my usual stubble, I only felt soft smooth skin...then I looked down.

The first thing I saw, once I could bring my eyes into focus, was a pair of large firm breasts...attached to me! I reached up and squeezed them to see if they were real, and they didn't even feel like implants, these were a real girl's breasts, soft and yielding. I stumbled back and fell onto the seat of the toilet, and I noticed that my legs were smooth and shapely, my feet tiny with pink nail-polish on my toenails.

In a daze, I tried to figure out what happened, and who could help me get back to my normal self. I looked around the apartment for some clothes to throw on, and all I could find lots of female items of clothing mixed with my own, as well as some neatly arranged pairs of high heels near the front door. I pulled open drawers in bedroom, and I saw bras and panties mixed in with my underwear.

"This is so fucked up, it has to be a dream," I thought to myself. I decided to call Dave, he's my best friend, we go girl chasing together. He's like a brother, and he'll help me figure it out. I fumbled with the phone, not used to my slender hands, slim fingers and long nails. When he answered, I blurted out "Dave, I need your help man, this is bad," and I almost began to look around as I didn't recognize my own voice. Rather than my normal baritone, my voice was light and feminine.

Apparently Dave didn't recognize it either as he replied with "Um, I don't know who this is, but I can see you're calling from Mark's number, did you find his phone or something, honey?"

Finally, I just said "Look, just come over to Mark's place right away man, I need you," and hung up.

I sat down on the bed, and took a few deep breaths. I didn't know how long Dave would take, and I had to figure this out, it was too real to be a nightmare. I started thinking back, to the night before, and that crazy sister, Alexis. Cassie's family was a little flaky, and that sister was just plain spooky at times, it had to be her. She's involved somehow, I just knew it.

Now that I have a hunch, I decided to call Alexis and see if I'm right. After a couple of rings, she answered the phone, and I said "Alexis, it's me, what did you do?"

She paused for a moment and said "who is this?" with a hint of a mocking tone. When I told her it's Mark, she said "This doesn't sound like any 'Mark' I know, as a matter of fact it sounds more like a Marissa," she laughed teasingly at the end.

After I swore at her, she told me to relax, and she explained the curse, a mixture of old world magic from her ancestors blended with some modern medicines. She told me that it's out of her hands, the feminine seed was already there inside me. She merely woke it up and started the growth at an accelerated rate.

"You've brought this on yourself," she told me sternly. "If you had treated women with more respect, it wouldn't have come to this. However, If you can learn from this and grow as a person, the curse will fade and you'll return to normal in about a week's time. Your fate is in your own hands."

As I was listening, I was overcome with emotions and I began to cry, which is something I haven't done since I was a child. She sternly told me not to be a pouty girl, and then said "Go explore, you'll see what happens. Call me in a couple of days, we'll go for coffee and check out guys!" I heard her laughing as she hung up on me.

I stared down at the phone for a minute, stunned into silence. For some reason, I suddenly focused on my nails as I cradled the phone in my hand. I didn't know how I knew it, but it's a French manicure, and for some reason this helped me snap out of it. As I got up and walked around the apartment, I began to notice some more feminine decorations that weren't there yesterday. As I walked around, I passed the full body mirror in my bedroom, and I paused to stare at my reflection. I have full breasts, round ass, shaved pussy, and I'm built like any girl that I would have been dying to bed just a day ago. For some reason, I reach down where my cock used to be, and felt the smooth skin, enjoying the pleasant smoothness. I Slipped a finger delicately into my pussy, and was surprised at the warm sensations that spread over me, and I heard myself giggle a little.

I laid back on the bed, going over what she said in my head...I can get back to normal. I didn't even notice that my hand had drifted down to my pussy, and I was unconsciously exploring myself. I pushed a finger in and groaned at the sensation, so wet and slippery, so electric. My other hand ran up my firm stomach, cupped my large breast, squeezing it and twisting my nipple gently with my nails. "Ok, I have to stop," I thought to myself, but it was so relaxing and exciting, running my hands over my smooth, curvy flesh. I took a finger out of my pussy and held it up over me so that I could see it glisten in the sunlight, and before I could stop myself, I slipped it into my full lips and sucked my juices off it with a moan.

The ringing of my phone shocked me out of my trance. I answered to Dave's voice, he sounded skeptical but he told me he'd had a shower and was heading over now. He also said "If this is Mark's idea of a joke, he'd better be there to explain."

Oh my god! Dave was going to be here in about 10 minutes, and I'm laying around naked? I rushed to the dresser, and started pulling out clothes. My old self was fully a foot taller than my current girly body, so my old clothes couldn't possibly fit. I grabbed a bra, panties, short skirt and top. "This is so cute!" I thought to myself without realizing as I began slipping on clothes, struggling with my bra to capture my full tits.

I headed into the bathroom, and I was halfway through applying mascara before I thought "What the fuck am I doing?" but then part of me said I may as well finish, I couldn't leave it half done. My hands worked expertly on their own as I applied eye shadow, and finally a hot pink lip gloss on my pouty lips. I stepped back and admired myself in the mirror, turning slightly side to side to make sure my tight clothes are neat, and my breasts show just enough peaking over my top. I was brushing my hair out when the buzzer for the door sounds, and I rushed to the door.

When I opened the door, Dave looked slightly shocked and his jaw dropped, which caused me to smile and blush before I quickly snapped out of it.

"Dave, get in here, you've got to help me," I said. Dave stepped in, still staring at me, and slipped off his coat.

"I don't know who you are, but I'd be glad to help you," he said as he leered at my tits. I shoved him to get him to go into the living room, but I realized I was so much weaker now, I could barely move him.

"Come on, Dave, knock it off. It's me, Mark," I said, starting to whimper as I got upset, tearing up a bit.

"Hey, hey, it's ok, dear," he said as he put his hands on my arms, guiding me into him for a hug. I wanted to push him away and yell at him to smarten the fuck up, but I was so emotionally and mentally drained from the whole morning, I just leaned in and let him hug me, his strong arms wrapped around me, his hands on my back as I leaned my face into his chest, my hair tickling his face.

His strong arms and chest seemed to calm me. And did his cologne always smell so delicious? I noticed his strong hands slowly moving up and down my back, and I looked up into his eyes. He looked down at me smiling and said "do you still think you're Mark now?"

I could only whimper "but I am," as he chuckled, and leaned in to kiss me. In my head, I'm screaming at him to stop, but all I can do is close my eyes and sigh as his lips press against mine. The sensations that were going through my new body are amazing, I was tingling and my pussy started to ache. I wanted it all to stop, but I was in a trance, his stubble rough on my face as I felt his tongue push to my lips. I opened my mouth, letting him probe deeply into my mouth, sucking his tongue greedily. His hands were running all over my body, squeezing my round ass, cupping my tits and playing with my nipples.

Without warning he pulled away and held me at arm's length from him, staring into my eyes. I couldn't believe it, but I was actually frustrated that he'd stopped kissing me! He gently but firmly pushed my shoulders and I stumbled backwards onto the couch, sitting there looking up at him. He had a smile on his face, he started to undo his pants, and I could already see his hard cock plump against his leg, his pants straining.

My mind started to race, knowing what he wants. He undid his pants, letting them drop, and his cock stood out rigid, pointing at me. I couldn't take my eyes off it, the large head and dangling balls mesmerize me. I thought to myself "I can't do this! I'm not gay!" but at the same time a little part of me was wondering what it would be like, to taste and serve a man like this.

I slowly moved closer, to the edge of the couch, unable to take my eyes off of the cock staring back at me. I opened my soft lips, put out my tongue and closed my eyes as I began to lean in when he stopped me. "No baby" he said "when you suck my cock, I want you to look me in the eyes, up here." I locked eyes with him, my pussy throbbed as a reaction to his control. I felt the warm softness of the head of his cock as it touched my tongue and pushed against my lips, and I stretched my mouth open to accommodate the large head. Sucking on the swollen head as I looked up at him, I stared into his eyes, my mind was spinning, thinking of how wonderful this sensation is, how strong he looks, and how much I wanted to please him.

I put both of my hands on his hips as he reached down and stroked my cheek while I pulled more of his stiff cock into my mouth. "Good girl," he whispered, "show me what you can do." I was thinking to myself that he is such a pig when I realized that I've treated women this exact same way so many times. He put his hand behind my ear, cooing to me about how I'm a 'good girl' as I moved my mouth back and forth, sucking his cock deeper and deeper.

I'm amazed at the sensations filling my mouth, feeling him throb, tasting the saltiness of his precum. He held the top of my head and began to firmly fuck my mouth with aggressive deep strokes. I gagged once or twice and he slowed but didn't pull out. He kept his cock deep, waiting until I relaxed before fucking my mouth some more.

I was so light-headed from the excitement of sucking his cock that I sat dazed when he pulled it out of my mouth with tiny pop. He picked me up in his strong arms, and carried me into the bedroom, where he tossed me onto the bed, then pushed my shoulders, gently but firmly, till I laid on my back, and he dragged a thick thumb over my panties, pushing into my pussy lips. He hooked his fingers onto the hips of my panties, pulling them down as I lifted my legs for him, letting him stand and admire my smooth pussy.

He knelt down near the edge of the bed, spreading my legs and pushing them up in the air, his strong hands behind my knees, and he began to slowly kiss my aching pussy. There was a faint thought in my mind that I should be trying to stop something, but all I can focus on is his tongue, which he has dragged over my pussy before pushing the tip into me. I reached between my legs and spread my pussy for him, squeezing my mound as he licked and swirled his tongue over and over again, sending shivers up my spine and making my new clit throb. He playfully burrowed his tongue into my tight ass, stretching me open, between long strokes on my pussy that make me moan. He kept pushing me close to orgasm, then frustrating me by pausing, holding my hands away from my pussy so that I couldn't even get myself off, I was so weak, helpless and horny.

He stopped torturing me with his tongue and stood in front of me, his hard cock pointing straight out. I stared up at him, eager and horny, but also afraid of what's to come. He rolled me over on the bed, and I instinctively got on my hands and knees, offering my ass up to him as I lowered my shoulders. He chuckled something about me being a greedily little slut, and he slapped my ass as he climbs onto the bed. He gripped me by the hips and ordered me to put his cock inside me, so I reached between my legs and captured the thick member, tugging it as I rubbed the head against my wet, open pussy.

He began to enter me and I soaked his cock with my pussy juice. It hurt like I was being split open, but it was soooo good! I was quivering and moaning as he picked up speed, slapping against my round ass as he fucked me harder and harder. I'm sure I came on his cock at least twice, but I was still gasping and begging for more.

After what seemed like ages he pulled his cock out of me and I quickly turned around, seeking out his cock with my lips. All I wanted to do was to let him finish in my mouth. He commanded me to open wide, and I obeyed. He pressed the head to my waiting tongue and I looked up at him, our eyes locking, and for a moment I was filled with love for him before his cock throbbed and with a grunt I felt him filling my mouth with warm cum.

I kept my mouth open as he finished, I somehow knew what he wanted, so I waited patiently until he said "good girl, you can finish now," at which point I closed my mouth and swallowed his thick load of cum, the salty tangy flavor hanging in my mouth.

I stared up at Dave, full of admiration at his muscular physique, as he stroked my hair and looked down at me. Finally, he broke the silence by saying "you know, Mark, you make a heck of a girl, this wasn't nearly as weird as I'd expected it to be."

I blinked rapidly as I tried to process everything. "Y-you believe me? You believe I'm Mark?" I stammered out, "and what do you mean by 'expected it to be'?" Mark sat down on the edge of the bed next to me, putting a strong arm over my shoulder as he cuddled me in close and chuckled softly.

"I wasn't really sure what to expect when I came over here," he started to say, "I just knew what that crazy bitch Alexis had said at the bar while you were in the john, so I figured I'd wait and see."

Looking up at him, I mumbled "she told you what was going to happen? I called her, and she told me if I learn from this I can go back...how could you fuck me?"

Dave looked at me with a confused look on his face, and after a moment he breaks into a smile. "oh, is that what she told you? Well, Mark, my good buddy, I fucked you for all the times you went behind my back with my girlfriends. You didn't think I knew about that, did you? Even Cheryl, and you knew I was serious with her, you couldn't help yourself, you just had to go and tag her, didn't you?"

I sensed Dave's rising anger, when he put a hand under my chin and tilted my face up to his. "Looks like Alexis left out a little piece of information when you talked to her, Mark. She told me that with every sexual act you perform as a woman, you embed the curse and make the change permanent. Every cock you suck or take into your pussy makes you more of a girl, and not just any girl, but a little bimbo slut. Pretty soon you'll forget all about your old life."

I pulled myself away from him, and stood up to run, but he grabbed me by the wrist, and pulled me close. "This can't be happening!" I said as he shushed me gently, kissing my lips. He was laughing as he did it, knowing that he was having an effect on my feminine side again.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth, and I opened my lips and take him in, my hands slowly moving up to rest on his shoulders as he held my hips close to him. I was warm, so very warm, I could feel his hard cock pressing against me and I wanted it so badly.

He pushed me away slightly, and took hold of my face, looking into my eyes intently. After a few moments, he said "Very nice, they actually look a little duller than they did when I first arrived. I think we have the making of a very good little bimbo here. Now, let's get you dressed, we're going to take a little drive."

I was very confused about what's going on...I just didn't understand it all. Dave snapped me out of my daze by slapping my ass, and I quickly went to my dresser and picked out some clothes. I settled on a short black dress with stockings and heels, and Dave told me to forget the bra and grab a nice thong. I was fixing my makeup in the mirror when he came up behind me, pressing his hard cock against my ass. He reached between my legs, sliding his hand up my dress and squeezing my pussy, causing me to close my eyes and moan. When he finally stopped to let me finish getting ready, I slipped on a pair of strappy high heels and trendy sunglasses, and we stepped out of the apartment, Dave's hand on my ass as we get to the sidewalk.

I pulled a cigarette out of my purse, and lit it up. I saw Dave smirking at me out of the corner of my eye, and he said "you look so sexy doing that...and it'll keep you from getting too fat." I didn't know what to say, so I just took it as a compliment and said thanks as I slipped into the seat of his sports car.

bailee987
bailee987
18 Followers
12