Marissa Ch. 03

Story Info
Husbands are often the last to know.
5k words
3.79
45.8k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
300 Followers

This is the fourth sequel to "There Goes the Neighborhood" and Marissa_Pt1 and Pt2. In "Neighborhood" Marissa and her husband Brad are seduced into swapping by their new neighbor, a mobster. But then Marissa learns to like cocaine too much and becomes the mobster's mistress. Brad does whatever it takes to get her back.

I recommend that you read the stories in order, although "Neighborhood" is really long. This story should probably be in the interracial category and you will surely question it being in loving wives, but I want to keep the stories together.

In this sequel to Pt2, Marissa was still in Vegas. She'd been hired to set up web sites for a woman named Alexandria and her partner Terry Rockford, also known as Rocky. Yesterday she met him for the first time, after he snuck into the shower with her.

Her husband, Brad, is still in San Diego. He's worried about her being in Vegas without him because he thinks that she has an addiction to cocaine. Marissa thinks that getting high once in a while isn't a problem. What is a problem is that when she gets high she gets horny. After Terry and his partner, Alexandria, seduced her; Terry made her an offer that appealed to her. All she had to do was come to Vegas once in awhile and party with some of his clients.

One more thing. To those who get angry reading about whore wives; don't read this if the subject bothers you. Husbands are often the last to know.

Tuesday

**********

On Tuesday Marissa worked on web code, or tried to, for most of the day. Part of the day she spent out by the pool until it was too hot. Alexandria showed up about three and they went shopping for clothes for Marissa to wear for that evening. Alexandria told her that the two of them were going to one of her clubs and would be going on a double date; which was alright with Marissa. She was pretty nervous about tonight and it would help to have Alex there.

On the phone, Marissa told her husband that she and Alex would be visiting one of the clubs, but she didn't tell him about Terry or last night. Her husband told her not to have too much fun without him. She told him not to worry if she couldn't call him in the evening and she couldn't wait to get home.

In the third boutique they visited, Alex found the outfit she wanted Marissa to wear. It was a black pants outfit. The top was a low cut halter with silver threads running through it. It was backless, but at least it showed off less skin than the red dress hanging up in her room. The pant legs blossomed to a stretch band around her ankles. But the sexy part was that on the outside of each leg there was a slit that went from the ankle all the way up to the waist. Normally the pants didn't show a lot of skin, but the slit up the side would fuel the male imagination. At best she could only wear thong panties underneath. Lastly they then bought her a pair of gold high heeled sandals.

Tuesday Evening

**********

Alexandria wore a grey see through blouse and her lacy black bra was clearly visible underneath. Her pants looked painted on and she wore no stockings with her high heeled sandals.

In the limo on the way to the club, Alexandria noticed that Marissa was looking at her left hand, at the wedding ring she was wearing. "It's part of our cover dear?"

"Cover?" Marissa asked.

"Yes, tonight we're both a couple of married women in town for a good time. Our dates tonight are a couple of college basketball players."

"You're kidding," she groaned.

"Don't interrupt. Now these two kids have been promised hot dates tonight with two hot women in town without their husbands. Terry told them that he met us at the pool yesterday and he talked us into dating these two young studs for the fun of it."

"Oh god!" exclaimed Marissa, rolling her eyes.

When they arrived at the bar, the noise from the band and the crowd was deafening. The place was packed and several unattached males watched them with predatory eyes as they walked up to the bar.

Alex talked to the bartender for a moment and he waived toward a table then handed her two fruity drinks with umbrellas. She handed one to Marissa and then walked over to a table with two tall young men, one white and one black.

"Hi guys," said Alex, acting nervous. "The bartender told us that you two were expecting us tonight."

They both stood. They were tall. Marissa had to crane her neck to look at them. Neither of them was handsome; but in a young, boyish way both were cute. They appeared to be already drunk. Marissa couldn't help but wonder if either of them were twenty-one yet which meant that she was at least ten years older than they were.

The two college students looked like they'd just won the lottery as they looked at the two older, but beautiful women. Each pulled out a chair for the woman so that Alex and Marissa were sitting opposite each other with a young man on each side.

"My name is Tracy," said Alex loudly to be heard over the noise, "and this is my friend Jan."

Because of the noise in the club Marissa couldn't actually hear the two as they introduced themselves and it didn't take long before they gave up talking across the table. Then the white kid stood and asked her to dance. At least that's what she thought he said. As she got up, Alex and the other kid stood too and the four of them went out onto the dance floor.

When they started to dance, the kid moved his body right up to hers and ground it against hers. She tried to step back but he kept pressing against her. "What kind of dancing is this?" she wondered.

As they danced, he slid his hand inside the slit in her pants and grasped her ass cheek. "Down boy," she said as she pulled his hand out. He grinned and moved his hand to the small of her bare back. He kept grinding his body against hers and finally she turned around to get some air, but the kid just moved up against her back. Now Marissa could tell that he had an erection as he ground his groin against her buttocks. Thankfully the song ended.

Back at their table, Alex suggested that they go someplace quieter. The boys jumped at the offer. They planned on getting laid and that wasn't going to happen in this club.

The two college students were impressed when a limo pulled up outside to pick them up. When they got in, Alex sat next to the white kid, whatever his name was, and Marissa next to the black kid. No sooner was the car in motion than the white kid started kissing Alex and rubbing her breasts. Marissa looked at the black kid and he looked back at her shyly. "Would you like to kiss me," she heard herself say. He nodded his head and so she leaned over and kissed him. She kissed him for quite a while and his hand tentatively cupped her breast.

She pulled back and looked at him. He pulled his hand back, embarrassed. They both looked over at Alex and the other boy across from them. His pants were unzipped and Alex was freeing the kid's cock. Then she lowered her head over his lap.

Knowing what was expected of her; Merissa turned back and kissed her date, letting her hand find the bulge in his pants. She stroked him through his pants a couple of times and then broke off the kiss. Looking down she unzipped his pants and together they pulled his semi-hard member out. She looked down and in the darkness couldn't see his black rod but she could feel it. She scooted away so that she could lean over and take it in her mouth. While it wasn't far to the hotel, the driver seemed to know what was going on in the back and he kept driving.

In no time the black kid was hard and Marissa stroked him with her hand while her head bobbed up and down.

"Oh mama," he groaned.

Marissa stopped sucking and glared up at him. "Don't call me mama," she said sternly. "I'm not old enough to be your mama."

"I'm sorry ma'am. I mean ma'am."

"And don't call me ma'am."

"Yes, uh..."

"Jan."

"Yes Jan."

Alex burst out laughing and after a moment Marissa joined in. Marissa laughed so hard it brought tears to her eyes. When the laughing spell was over she looked down and saw that the black kid's dick has shriveled. "Oops," she laughed and started over. It took a little longer to get him hard again, but she worked on him until his pole was ramrod straight.

She heard the white kid moaning, "Oh fuck, oh fuck yes." She stopped sucking the black kid's rod and looked over at the other two. The white kid was bucking his hips up and Alex was keeping her head steady while he fucked her mouth. Suddenly a glob of white foam boiled out between her lips and slid down the boy's cock. "Oh god!" he moaned. His hips finally stopped bucking but Alex took over and stroked his cock with her hand until he was drained. We he was obviously done, she let his cock slide out of her mouth and began licking his pole and balls to clean up the cum that had escaped from between her lips.

"Jesus Ralph," the black kid said. He'd been watching as well. But then he put his hand on the back of Marissa's head and pulled her back to finish him off. She stroked his cock with her hand a few times and then brought her lips back down over his cock head.

While she sucked the kid's cock, she could sense that the others were watching her performance so, feeling like she needed to prove herself, she bobbed her head up and down faster, stroking him as she did. It didn't take long before she felt his warm cum squirt into her mouth. She closed her lips around his black pole and swallowed, then sucked some more.

The driver was apparently waiting until he saw both women sitting upright and in no time they pulled up to the hotel.

"Okay boys," said Alex. "Just so you don't ruin our reputations, Jan and I are going to walk in together. You two can come in a couple of minutes after and we'll wait for you at the elevator. Until we're in the room, we don't know each other. Got it?"

"Sure no problem," Ralph agreed readily. "Right Terrell."

"Yes ma'am. I mean yes Tracy, ma'am."

Alex shook her head in exasperation. "Good, now Ralph, tuck your shirt into you pants and let's go to our room."

The two women got to the elevator first and watched the two boys walk up, talking and snickering. The door opened and an older couple got off.

The boys gallantly waited for the women to enter the glass enclosed elevator. But, as soon as the doors closed Ralph stepped up and began kissing Marissa. Terrell advanced toward Alex, but she held her hand up and kept him away.

Both of Ralph's hands were inside the slit in Marissa's pants; each grasping an ass cheek as he forced his mouth against hers and pushed her back against the glass at the back of the elevator. "Mmphh," escaped from her lips.

"Ralph," said Alex, "I told you the rules. Wait until we get to the room. If you're not going to act like gentlemen then you have to leave."

Ralph moved back grinning like he'd scored a touchdown or something. "Yes ma'am," he replied. Alex glared at him and both boys laughed.

Inside the room, both boys wondered around in awe. "Nice room," said Ralph. "Do you have any booze?"

"The liquor cabinet is over there," Alex pointed. "Why don't you two get a drink and Jan and I will go freshen up.

The two women went into the bathroom, closed and locked the door. "Having fun yet?" asked Alex.

"My god, college boys," said Marissa.

"Here, let's see if we can enjoy the rest of the evening," said Alex as she took out a small packet of coke from her purse.

Marissa walked out of the bathroom feeling much better about the evening. She noticed both four empty mini-bottles on the liquor cabinet. Each of them was getting ready to down a third. Terrell coughed after the hard alcohol burned down his throat.

Alex extracted two prophylactic packages from her purse. "Here boys, we have practice safe sex don't we?"

Marissa looked over at her and mouthed a thank you.

Alex, totally in charge said, "Let's put some music on and we'll teach you boys how to dance." She started the music and stepped up to Terrell. "Here, take my hand like this." She showed him how to hold her to slow dance.

Marissa held up her arms and Ralph joined her. Terrell picked it up fairly quickly and Alex put her head on his shoulder while they danced..

Ralph was having more trouble and was embarrassed. "I don't want to do this," he said breaking away.

"I'll tell you what; you keep dancing with me and I'll let you put your hands on my butt," said Marissa.

Ralph shrugged, but came back and she let him slide his hands inside of her pants. By the end of the song she could feel an erection through his pants.

The song changed and they changed partners. Without asking, Terrell slid his hands inside her pants and held her ass while they danced. He was definitely a better dancer than Ralph.

In the middle of the dance, Alex began unbuttoning Ralph's shirt and after a moment he started on hers.

Terrell started fumbling with Marissa's halter top, but she could tell that he was never going to figure it out so she unhooked the back and took it off; then helped him get his shirt off. They danced some more, chest to chest.

"This is nice," he said.

She looked around and saw that Ralph and Alex had retreated to the bedroom. Reaching up, she pulled Terrell's face down and kissed him. "What would you like to do?" she asked. He stepped back and looked at her breasts, apparently speechless while they continued to dance around in circles to the music.

She pulled his head down and with only a little encouragement he began sucking on her right breast. "Mmmm," she murmured.

While he sucked on her breast, he tried to pull her pants down. "Terrell," she said quietly, "I'm not like some of the high school or college girls you know. With me you need to go slow." She led him over to the couch and they sat down. She kissed him again and he put a hand on each of her breasts. "Kiss my neck," she commanded and he happily obeyed.

"Oh, I like that," she purred as he sent shivers through her body. "Go easy now. No hickeys. I am a married woman you know."

"You smell good," he said, working his way back down to her breast.

"Thank you," she replied pausing. "Here, let's get these off." She stood and unhooked the belt that held up her pants. He peeled off his shoes and pants while he watched her slide the pants down her legs. She stood up straight and hooked her thumbs in the sides of her thong. She slid the thong down a couple of inches; just enough to show the top of her blond beaver.

She turned around and shook her ass in his face before bending over to slide the thong down her legs. She felt his face between her ass cheeks and he kissed her in the crack. When she turned around she looked down at his pole. It was like a telephone pole pointed right at her.

Picking up the rubber from the coffee table, she opened the foil and rolled it down over his cock. She straddled his legs but didn't take him inside of her. She wasn't ready for that yet.

His cock pressed against her pussy lips as she leaned forward and kissed him. His mouth found a breast and she arched her back as he sucked on her nipple. She loved the electrical charge that went from her nipple right to her vagina. "Oooohhh," she moaned. Raising her hips she directed him to her wet, pink vagina and sunk down, impaling herself on his hard black pole. "Oh you big stud," she cried.

She slowly rode his cock, bouncing her pert breasts in front of his face. She watched his face as she went up and down. The pleasure on his face was so apparent that she grinned as she felt her own orgasm building as she slid down his cock.

She kept moving up and down slowly, even as a powerful orgasm flowed through her body. "Yes, yes YES!" she screamed. Marissa collapsed forward, burying his face between her breasts. She could feel her own perspiration as she pressed her chest against on his face.

As soon as she caught her breath she climbed off of him and got down on all fours on the couch, presenting her butt to him. It seemed to take forever for him to crawl up behind her, but he finally slid his hard cock into her pussy. She closed her eyes. He might have been a kid, but his cock felt fantastic as he bonked her from behind. He was able to drive his cock in deeper than before and it caused flashbulbs to go off behind Marissa's closed eyelids.

She came again as he held her hips with his hands and pounded into her. It took him about ten more minutes before she heard him groan, Her ass slapped against his groin as he tried to drive himself deeper while he came. She had a third orgasm as he noisily came. When he seemed finished, he kept holding her buttocks against his groin and then had two spasms as his tool shot its load.

Finally, he pulled out and sat back on the couch, breathing heavily. Marissa turned and sat next to him. The first thing she noticed was a huge grin on his face. It made her smile too. The second thing she noticed was that his still erect penis was no longer sheathed in a condom.

"What happened to the condom," she asked alarmed. "Is it still inside of me?"

"No ma'am, I took it off," he confessed.

"Terrell, you came inside of me without a condom? What if I get pregnant? And quit calling me ma'am."

"Yes ma'am, I mean... I'm sorry." He didn't look sorry at all; in fact he looked immensely pleased with himself.

Marissa heard her cell phone ringing in her purse and realized it was the ring tone for her husband. 'Oh shit, that's my husband." She retrieved the phone from her purse and ran naked into the kitchen. "Hello?" she said.

"Hey honey, how's it going?" asked her husband cheerfully.

"Fine, just fine."

"You sound like you're out of breath."

"Oh I just ran to get the phone. How are you?" She reached down and wiped some of the cum dripping down her leg with her free hand. Without thinking she licked her fingers.

"Well I'm on my way to the airport to catch a late flight. I thought that I'd surprise you."

"Oh fuck!" mouthed Marissa. "Well that's great. What time does you're flight get here?"

"I should be there in about midnight." He gave her the flight information.

"Great honey, I'll pick you up. See you soon," she said in a hurry to get off the phone.

"Marissa?"

"Yes?"

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," she replied trying to hide the guilt she felt as she hung up.

Alex walked into the kitchen wearing a robe just as Marissa hung up. "Is everything all right?"

"That was my husband. He'll be arriving at the airport about midnight."

"Uh oh. We'd better get the boys out of here. You go take a shower and I'll clean the place up," said Alex taking charge.

By the time Marissa got out of the shower, Alex had gotten rid of the two college students and was on the phone with Terry. When she hung up she said, "I told Terry that your husband was coming in tonight. He wanted to stop by for a few minutes to pay you at about eleven but you'll have plenty of time to make it to the airport.

Thanks Alex, I really appreciate it.

Late Tuesday Evening

**********

Promptly at eleven Terry knocked on the door. She was wearing tight fitting blue jeans and a white blouse that was tied in a knot across her flat stomach. "Hi Tony I don't have much time. I have to go pick up my husband in a few minutes."

"No problem," he replied. "I just wanted to give you your money. "Here's two thousand, take it and place a bet in one of the casinos on the other team that they're playing tomorrow."

"What? Why? Are they're going to throw the game?"

"No. All they need to do is shave a few points and you win your bet."

"Hmmm, sounds illegal," she grinned.

"What do you say to you and your husband meeting Alexandria and me tomorrow for lunch?"

"I think that's a great idea." she said. "He's been very concerned about my trips to Vegas without him."

"Well we certainly don't want him concerned do we?" said Terry with an appropriate look of concern on his face. He walked up to Marissa and ran his finger across her lips.

Kippy189
Kippy189
300 Followers
12