Marium Aasan Telecom Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIII

I needed a final straw to break the camel's back, something that would turn the VP totally against Naseem and finish his free reign in the company. Innuendo could only go so far. What I now needed was to show him at his most debased self.

I came to the office dressed in jeans and a tight T-Shirt, very unusual work attire for Pakistan. I sensed Naseem and others noted my dress with great interest. Through the day, I kept going into his office to deliver paperwork and mail. On each occasion, I would bend down to expose the top of my breasts. As 5 pm approached, I went in again and in an instant lifted the T-shirt to expose my boobs. As he sat there with a smile, I mouthed 6 pm to him, indicating when I would be available.

Being Friday, the office staff tended to leave on time and even the VP was out the door well before 6 pm. Naseem told him that I was staying back to tidy up some work. As they were talking, I purposefully turned Naseem's cell phone off and unplugged his desk set. It was unlikely that anyone would call after 5 pm on a Friday anyway.

I went into the ladies room and waited for about half an hour. Then I called the VP in a panicked voice on my cell phone. "Help sir, I am in your office and Mr. Naseem is trying to get in and force himself on me," I cried as convincingly as I could. "Please sir, could you come back here and save me, he is not up to any good," I added. His told me he was at home and would be there in about 20 minutes. I dissuaded him from calling the police as I told him I did not think they would be able to help in time.

The office was now empty except for Naseem and me. I waited another few minutes and went to his room. He motioned me over, but I told him that the boss had a bigger desk. He appeared turned on by the idea and followed me into Mr. Jameel's office. We kissed for a while, as I kept a tab on the time. Just as the 20 minute mark approached, I hiked my T-Shirt to reveal my bra and lay back, with my hands crossed above my head. Taking the cue he pulled down my pants and undies, lay down on me after dropping his trousers, and held down my hands. Just as he readied his penis to enter my pussy, I saw the VP come in. I bucked with all my might, squealing, "no, Naseem, don't please!"

"Naseem, what the hell are you doing?" the VP bellowed. Naseem turned around in his state of undress and tried to pull up his trousers. Staying on the desk, I alternatively covered my breasts and pussy with my hands while letting a few fake tears run down my cheek. Mr. Jameel stopped in his tracks, looking at Naseem with intense fire. I willfully let him take in the sight of my boobs or pussy by moving my hands onto or off them. "Get out of here right now, before I call the police," he barked. Mr. Jameel came over to me and was relieved to see that I was okay. Taking a quick look over my naked body and finding no obvious signs of hurt, he suggested I dress up so he could take me home rather than to a hospital. As Naseem tried to explain, he simply cut him off, stressing, "I want your resignation, effective immediately, and do not bother coming back here on Monday."

IX

Naseem resigned as he was asked. The truth was with him, but manufactured and circumstantial evidence supported me. At the risk of a police case, and also the definite black balling, that he would face among the senior management at PT&WC, he was left no choice but to leave the company. My revenge was done, but my real sexploits at the company were still to come.

12