Marium Aasan Telecom Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Make yourself comfortable,” he suggested, as I went over to the window to see the spectacular view of the hills outside. I felt him move behind me, bring his arms around my waist and pull our bodies together. His prick was already hard and indicated he had not been very sexually active for some time. His hands found my breasts and began to squeeze them in and out. Not a word was uttered as he propelled me away from the window and towards the bed.

“Remove your clothes,” he whispered in my ear. I divested my shalwar and kameez, leaving just my under clothes and shoes on. It was obvious that he liked the scenery; his Arab dress was sticking out pretty noticeably at his midsection. As he removed his garment, I made his task simpler by tossing off the bra and panties that covered any modesty that I may still have had claim to. The heels I teasingly undid and tossed aside one at a time.

IQ was on top off me in a split second, his rock hard dick finding my well used and moist pussy with great ease. A look of surprise crossed his face; he did know I was the office slut, but maybe the extent of my exploits had not reached him. The lack of resistance in keeping away his advances, or that with which he entered my honey pot, emphasized to him that I was indeed worthy of my reputation.

Whatever the shortcomings in his expectation of sex with me, he was damn lucky to have a female companion in this country. It took just a few seconds for that truth to register and he gladly began to thrust in and out of my cunt. I enhanced his pleasure by holding him tight and scratching his back with my sizable nails. I pushed back on him and lifted my legs over his shoulders, squeezing his neck, creating a tighter entry to my pussy and reaching my orgasm concurrently. This put him over the top and I felt my insides being sprayed for a sustained period of time. Though he had fucked me without protection, IQ did not appear to care and stayed in till the juice finally stopped dripping from his cock. He pulled out and rolled over onto the side of the bed, taking deep breaths as he returned his heart rate to normalcy. It had been a hell of a good fuck; I had not been screwed so thoroughly in quite a while.

My hand instinctively grabbed for his still pulsating cock and this helped re-energize him almost immediately. IQ took my hand and pulled me across the room to an armchair. He motioned for me to sit down and began to rummage through his closet. Taking something dark out and scooping up my heels, he tossed the items over to me. I saw it was an Arabian face mask. “Put the mask and shoes on,” he ordered and I complied in haste.

Soon as I did what he asked, IQ bent me over the armchair and pushed his prick against my rectum. Thankfully it was wet with his sperm or may have split my insides if he had screwed me dry. Still it was the roughest butt fuck I had ever experienced and his pleasure was clearly heightened by my discomfort. “How come you have such a tight ass?” he asked, “your pussy is really well used!” It was not a question that could be simply answered; he had lowered me to the level of common street hooker. His next comment hit even harder, “are Amber and Abida also sluts or are they nice girls? I would love to be with that cutie the VP is hiding away.”

Tears welled in my eyes as he continued reaming me. Things were not going to plan at all; I figured I was gaining an ally, whereas he merely saw me as another easy lay. Mercifully he emptied himself in my backside. Withdrawing abruptly, he pushed me onto the armchair. “Please clean up, the driver will take you back to the office, I believe I need to rest and get my strength back,” he tersely advised that I leave.

Speechless, I dressed and left to seek out his driver. Needless to say, the smirk on the driver’s face said it all, “you disgraceful bitch, so you have just shown the foreigner that we too have whores amongst our women!”

VII

Munafik did not bat an eyelid when I told him that IQ had decided to take rest. Imagine that he was used to these sorts of shenanigans from the guy and easily fitted me into the equation. Worse of all, due to our lovemaking upstairs in his hotel room, I did not even get the promised lunch, and was ravenously hungry!

IQ did not make it back to the office that day. Throughout the afternoon and until I left for home the whole office appeared to be abuzz with the fact that I had gone off with him for quite a while and had used all off his energy up.

Imran confronted me just as I was leaving the building. “Is it true,” he asked, “have you been screwing that guy?” For some odd reason he had figured that our relationship was exclusive and had never caught on to my frequent trysts elsewhere. Today he was in a different sort of mood.

“What do you mean?” I protested.

“The driver mentioned that you went off to IQ’s hotel and returned many hours later; you fucked him, didn’t you?” he was well informed about what had transpired.

I had no words to answer him. “Just stay away from me,” he spat at me, storming off.

I felt friendless, as the girls were ignoring me for weeks anyway and now Imran had dumped me. My only solace was to be had in the company of Haramoon. That came at the cost of a second screwing for the day, though a much less sexually stimulating or emotionally disturbing one. Haramoon did not mind dipping his dick into a well used pot, assuming one could call his weenie a dick!

VII

“Maryum, it has been suggested that we hire some Supervisors or Assistant Managers for the Commerical section or promote internally,” Munafik asked me a few days later, “would you be interested?”

That was a level up from my current position and I readily agreed. I was told that the selection was to be after 5 pm that day and figured that after I was picked, I would be pricked! Imagine my surprise at finding Amber, Abida and a couple of other girls that I had not met before, also waiting for the selection interview. It was a long evening before we were all done.

“Congratulations Maryum,” Munafik advised me the following Monday, “you are going to be our new Commercial Liaison Supervisor, and will be handling more of the work for IQ and myself.”

I was in great spirits, figuring that my trysts with IQ and my extreme ass kissing attitude towards Munafik had guaranteed my elevation. His next sentence, however, took the wind out of my sails.

“Amber has been promoted to Office Assistant Manager, and will be in charge of facilitation and budgets for the Commercial Division offices, and Abida is going over to become an Assistant Manager at our Corporate Services team,” he continued, “since you had such an interest in being with us, Mr. Jameel gave the bigger promotions to them, even though you could have had either position.”

“Damn, and double damn,” I nearly screamed out. Try as I could, Amber kept getting a leg up over me, and now even Abida had moved up in the world. Well, all I now had left was the foreigners to see if things would work out in the near future.

That afternoon, with IQ’s dick again up my backside, I thought deeply about my predicament. Okay, I had probably tried too hard to be the office slut and was getting my just rewards. By keeping away from the newcomers, my competitors had actually done quite well, without sacrificing any principles or their souls. It was when IQ next spoke that I realized what a deal with the devil I had made.

“Maryum, I have recommended that you join me on a business trip to Karachi, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, there will be a lot of work to do,” he then slowly added a qualifier wiping the smile just as it was starting on my face, “but there will be fun too, I expect my friends at home will enjoy fucking you just as much as I do!”

12