Marjorie Ch. 01: The Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel sore Marje?" I said as I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Yes I'm quite sore down there Mark". I pushed my cock back into her mouth.

"Well we have a problem then Marje because I haven't cum yet, I could carry on using your mouth and blast my salty load into your mouth if you'd prefer?" again I pulled my cock out to let her respond.

"Oh my God NO please don't do that Mark". I thrust my cock back into her mouth.

"OK well maybe I could use your bum hole instead?" even with my cock pumping her mouth I could tell she had a horrified look on her face.

"I'll take that as a no then, so that just leaves your pussy", she had a resigned look on her face.

"Spread your legs again and hold them open", she did as she was told, "that's a good girl". I spanked her thighs five times alternately before gently massaging her pussy mound again while continuing to thrust my cock in and out of her wet mouth. I waited a few minutes and repeated the spanking before gently massaging her mound. Suddenly I started rubbing her clit very hard and very fast, she was almost screaming on my cock, which was a massive turn on, I guess she was still a bit sensitive down there. I laughed and spanked her pussy five times, harder each time, again she was whimpering and moaning all over my cock as her whole body bucked up off the bed with each spank. I stopped thrusting my cock and just left it in her mouth while I again gently massaged her whole pussy mound.

I plopped my rock hard cock out of her mouth, "roll-over to the side". I positioned three pillows on top of each other near the bottom of the bed, "I want you on all fours with your knees near the bottom of the bed and your belly on the pillows".

I knew she would need the support of the pillows to remain in that position for long, she looked pretty knackered. She was being very obedient, "good girl, now move those big flabby tits to the other side of the pillows, I want to see them swinging while I'm fucking you". Finally she was in the doggy position ready to be fucked like a bitch in heat. I couldn't resist and I spanked her ass cheeks, once I started I couldn't stop, her big round bottom was starting to smart but like a good girl she didn't complain.

I rubbed her bright red ass cheeks to lessen the stinging sensation and slowly moved to her big wet pussy lips, slowly massaging. She was making lovely mewling noises now so I teased her by running my fingers up and down her wet slit and stopped slightly higher on her tight anus. She immediately stopped all noises and tensed up, I chuckled and moved my fingers back to her slit. I rubbed up, then down, up, then down, gradually increasing the tempo and pressure until my hand was a blur. Marje was completely losing control again, she was moaning loudly, rhythmically shaking her ass from side to side and pressing back hard against my hand. Her juices were flowing freely again and my hand was soaked, what a massive turn on.

I suddenly pulled my hand away, Marje nearly fell of the bed she was pushing back so hard. She began whimpering and begging me to carry on while continuing to shake her ass. Her pussy lips were pulsating in time with her heavy breathing, an awesome sight. I started lightly spanking her ass while she begged, "Please Mark, I'm so close again, please touch me, please don't leave me on edge like this, please, pleeeeeease", I had a big smile on my face. The dominant control nature of the situation had me hard as rock again, I looked at Jim with a big smile on my face as I increased the force of each spank, my cock twitching with each stroke. Again I stopped suddenly and massaged her large ass cheeks to calm her down a bit.

I grabbed hold of my hard cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, she pushed back hard trying to get it inside her but I was ready and evaded her thrusts. She was mewling frustratedly as I continued to tease her pussy lips and clit. I pulled back and waited, she let out a big sigh, I thought she was going to start crying she was so obviously frustrated. I pulled my hand back and spanked her pussy hard, she let out a yelp and bucked her hips forward, but straight away she moved back and swayed her ass invitingly again. She was so aroused juice was running out of her pussy and down her right thigh, I spanked her pussy hard again, it made a lovely wet squishy sound. I continued spanking her pussy with a fifteen second gap, she was yelping with each stroke but also pushing back quickly each time and swaying waiting for the next one. The naughty girl was really enjoying this dominant spanking.

I waited an extra long time, at least a minute, and then slammed my cock into her pulsating wet pussy. She shrieked and threw her head back, "oh God yes Mark, fuck me", I duly obliged ramming my hardness in and out of her sopping wet hole. I loved the wet sploshy sounds coming from her pussy as her juices sprayed my cock and balls.

I turned to Jim, "can you hear how wet your wife is? She loves my cock". Marje took the hint and started to humiliate Jim herself, "oh my God Jim, Mark's cock feels so good, he knows just how to use it, I think he's going to make me cum again, I don't think you've ever made me cum with your little dick, oh God Mark fuck me with that rock hard cock". It was a huge turn on listening to Marje belittle her husband while I banged in and out of her pussy. I reached forward and grabbed hold of her hair, pulling it back, making her hold her head up high, "tell me what you want Marje".

"I want you to fuck me Mark. I want you to make me cum again. I want you to dominate me Mark, make me CUM", her hair was in my left hand, I was spanking her with my right hand while ramming my cock in and out as hard as I could. I was loving this situation, I looked down to the side so I could watch her large tits swinging wildly forward and then crashing back against the pillows. I stopped spanking her and reached down to frig her clit, I had to slow down my thrusting to manage this but it was worth it, she started squealing with delight. I could feel her whole ass start quivering and knew she was right on the edge, then the dam burst.

She bucked her hips violently three times, I felt her gush all over my cock as she screamed "Aaargghhhh, FUCK". I pulled my hard cock out and rested it on top of her bum cheeks while she continued to scream, "oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oooohhhhh". She squirted a few times onto the bed and floor as I spanked her quivering ass, I still had hold of her hair pulling it back. It took her a good five minutes to calm down and stop shaking, all the time I pulled her hair back keeping her head up and her tits swinging wildly. To keep myself hard I slapped my cock against her shaking bum cheeks. Finally she stopped moaning and swaying, just breathing heavily, I let go of her hair and she flopped down against the pillows.

I moved to the side of the bed and climbed up in front of Marje, kneeling either side of her head I bunched her hair into a pony tail and again lifted her head. She had a blissful post orgasmic expression on her face, I pushed my cock against her lips and she obediently opened to let me slide in. At this point I don't think she cared what happened next but I knew she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. I was amazed I hadn't cum while fucking her from behind, that had got me super excited, but I had just managed to keep control long enough. Now I was planning on enjoying myself and pushing her boundaries a bit further.

I began a steady thrusting rhythm with only a couple of inches pumping in and out. I kept it slow until I had regained full hardness and then started to increase the tempo. I stayed in control and started to push a little bit further each time, but only marginally, I didn't want to put her off. After a few minutes I had managed to get three inches inside, I was really pumping fast and hard now. I decided that was probably as far as I could push it this time, I didn't want to make her choke or gag, otherwise I might not get another chance. It was a very hot situation for me with Marje in a submissive doggy position and Jim stood at the end of the bed watching me use his wife's mouth. I could feel the excitement growing, my bell-end felt massive.

"Use your tongue Marje, oh yes that feels good", I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I was very very tempted to ram my whole cock in and feel my balls bounce off her chin but I managed to control the urge. I was still thrusting fast and hard enjoying the sensation of my balls swinging free.

"Come closer Jim, watch me use your wife's mouth, God it feels good and I am so fucking hard, watch me blast spunk all over her face", Jim obediently came down the side of the bed and watched me thrusting in and out of Marje's mouth. Marje was looking at me intently but there was no trace of fear or even hesitation, it actually looked like she was looking forward to me cumming. Again this was a massive turn on for me and it just ramped up the pressure another notch. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the amazing sensations in my cock as my balls started to churn. My eyes flew open and I pulled all the way out as I grabbed hold of my rigid cock.

"You'd better close your eyes Marje, I'm about to cum, Oh fuck YESSS", my cock started to erupt. The first spurt hit Marje's left cheek and streaked up over her eye, her forehead and into her hair. The second spurt was more central and hit her lips hard before streaking up over her nose and forehead. The third spurt hit her right cheek and flew past her ear onto her shoulder. I managed to get more control after that and the last few spurts I directed onto her lips and nose.

"Oh my God, wow, that was really fucking intense", I still had hold of her hair and kept her head up as my runny spunk started flowing down her face. I used my semi-hard cock to wipe up some spunk from her chin and then pushed it against her lips, she opened up obediently. I wanted her to taste my spunk. I was impressed she didn't cringe or make any derogatory facial expressions as she licked the cum off my cock. I pulled out again and collected more spunk from her cheek and nose before pushing back into her willing mouth.

"Look at that Jim she fucking loves the taste of my spunk", Jim didn't say a word but he was watching very intently. I carried on cleaning her face using my cock and her mouth until I was completely limp, she opened her eyes after I'd wiped the spunk away, gratitude shone from her eyes. I could not believe how well this meet had gone, Marje had obviously loved it and it had definitely been hugely exciting for me. I couldn't tell if Jim had enjoyed it or not but his presence had certainly added to my enjoyment.

I slowly let go of Marje's hair, she flopped down and rolled off the pillows, she just laid there with a silly grin on her face. I got off the bed and made my way towards my clothes, I was quite knackered too but it wasn't long before I was dressed and putting my shoes on. By now Marje had closed her eyes and was lightly snoring still with a beautiful smile on her face.

I let Jim show me to the door, "thanks Jim", he didn't say a word as I walked back out into the refreshing rain, I needed waking up ready for the drive home and the rain felt lovely.

12