Marjorie Ch. 02: Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a huge smile on her face now and was obviously enjoying this slow fuck immensely, I increased the tempo, which caused her tits to start swaying. Suddenly her smile kept breaking into a grimace as the nipple clamp chain went taut.

I started really pounding her hard now, her pussy was leaking juices like mad but her flying tits were cause quite a bit of pain and stopping her from building to an orgasm. She looked at me with pleading eyes, I carried on for at least five minutes loving the feel of her hot steamy, slippery pussy on my cock and the look of pleasure and pain on her face.

I slowed the pace right down but still stroked in long and hard while her body stopped swaying so that the pain eased off. Again she got a big smile on her face and I could tell she was starting to build to orgasm, this time I let her build and build. She was thrashing her head from side to side now,

"Oh my fucking God, that's amazing, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum so hard soon," the obscenities were gushing from her now as she built to a big one. I was still pumping in and out with long powerful strokes but very carefully making sure I didn't make her tits wobble too much.

She was bucking her hips up now but also quite carefully wary of the tit pain, so this build up was slower than normal but very intense. I could literally feel when she finally tipped over the edge, she bucked a bit higher and she gushed around my cock.

"Come here Jim," I yelled as I reached out and grabbed his arm literally dragging him over as I pulled my cock out of her pussy. The timing was perfect she started squirting as I stepped to the side and pulled him in front, it was a really powerful first blast that hit his chest and soaked his shirt.

The second blast was very impressive too but lower, soaking his crotch and pants leg. While this was going on I reached over and quickly unclipped both nipple clamps and threw the chain to the side. I then quickly slipped both tits out of the silk scarf so that full blood flow was restored.

Marje let out a massive sigh, looked at me with the most blissed out dreamy look and started shaking and bucking wildly. She started squirting all over again, I reached over and gently rubbed both nipples with the palms of my hands. Jim was literally getting showered in pussy juice.

After another two big squirts she was calming down again when I spanked her clit hard three times in quick succession, she screamed very loudly. I pushed down hard with the palm of my right hand and rubbed her clit super fast, she was off again thrashing about wildly and spraying juice everywhere.

The obscenities coming from her mouth were impressive. I stopped because I thought she might have a heart attack if I didn't, god she must be sore down there and she was definitely going to need a drink to replace all that fluid.

"Jim go and get a large glass of water for Marje," Jim looked at me with a gormless expression on his face, I think he was in shock, "go on then," I insisted. He finally got the message and headed off.

I undid the silk scarves around her ankles, rolled her over and undid the one tying her hands together. Marje had stopped shaking now but was breathing very heavily, I was starting to lose wood but that was not on my mind, I wanted to make sure Marje was OK, I was worried I had pushed too far.

She slowly opened her eyes, reached out her arms to me, I scooted over for a hug, she hugged me so hard I thought I might pass out. Her lips found mine and she was kissing me very passionately but without much energy, she was truly knackered. She stopped, looked at me and burst out crying, hugging me harder than ever,

"Oh my God Mark that was unbelievably intense, wonderful, amazing, oh fuck there aren't words, thank you, thank you, thank you," she said in between sobs. She slowly calmed down again, when we both looked up Jim was there with the water, I took it and helped her drink it all. After her drink she looked at Jim,

"Bloody hell, did all of that come out of me," he was totally soaked to the skin on his chest, his crotch and his left pants leg. He actually had a massive grin on his face too, she reached down and lightly gripped my cock,

"Did you cum yet?" Marje asked.

"No I didn't get around to it" I grinned. She started massaging my cock and balls, "really it doesn't matter Marje,"

"No, no I insist" she said as she lowered her mouth onto my cock. I was really glad she felt that way because my balls were aching something chronic after all that excitement and no release. It didn't take long before I was rock hard again and thrusting up into her mouth, she was doing a fantastic job with her mouth when she suddenly pulled up.

"Lie back," she said, I looked questioningly at her, "I'm in control now," we both grinned and I did as I was told. She swung her leg over me and started to insert my hardness back into her pussy,

"Bloody hell Marje are you sure, you must be very sore down there."

"I am Mark but I don't care I want you back inside me." If that's what she wanted I thrust up hard and entered her, she moaned and sat down to push it all the way in.

"Oooohhhh fucking hell, give me a minute that is very sore," I reached up and brought one of her tits to my mouth, "and be very careful with those too." I grinned again and gently started swirling my tongue around her abused nipple coaxing it back to life.

Her pussy was still red hot and it felt like my cock was being burned, slowly she started to get wet and slippery again. She slowly rocked back and forth on my rigid pole, although I hadn't cum yet I'd had plenty of time to calm down so I knew this was probably going to take some time, I hoped I didn't make her too sore.

As she started bouncing up and down a bit higher I moved my attention to her other tit and slowly coaxed that nipple to life, she was mewling with pleasure now. She tried to bounce higher and faster but I could tell she was just too knackered,

"Just lift up a bit," she lifted up until just my bell-end was inside her, "that's it just there," I then started thrusting up into her. Slow, strong strokes to start with then harder, faster and back again, alternating.

Meanwhile my mouth was all over those wonderful tits, I clamped my lips around each nipple in turn for a minute alternating. She was loving it and the obscenities were back, I had turned this prim proper elderly matron into a right foul mouthed slut in two sessions.

She was proper wet and slippery again now, I was pounding as hard as I could trying to make sure my pelvic bone hit her clit as often as possible. I was thrusting with all my strength now not holding back at all just wanting to let fly with my cum.

I could feel my balls tightening, the wonderful churning sensation starting and then the fireworks were going off in my brain and my cock was spurting spunk up inside her. I threw my head back and let out a primal roar, she was bucking up and down on my shaft now as I emptied my load.

"Oh my gosh that was bloody brilliant, thank you Marje." We both calmed down and she looked into my eyes, I looked up into her eyes but my focus kept straying to those huge tits, they were awesome.

I suddenly lifted my head into her breasts and thrashed from side to side causing them to fly about madly, I couldn't help it, I fell back down and we both laughed. She leaned down and tongue kissed me slowly, finally releasing me but then couldn't help her self she started lip kissing all over my sweaty face.

Finally she lifted her leg off to the side, my semi-hard cock plopped out and a river of spunk gushed onto my crotch, I looked down and saw Jim looking intently at the creamy mess, that made my cock twitch slightly which was a bit weird. I dragged myself up, wiped my messy crotch on the duvet and got dressed. Before I was finished Marje was quietly snoring again.

Jim walked me to the font door and gave me a big smile, "Thank you Mark."

"Your welcome Jim."

12