Marjorie Ch. 04: Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While thrusting my cock at a medium pace I grabbed hold of the butt plug, I pulled it away from her ass so that her sphincter extended away from her body until suddenly it popped out. Marje sighed, I slowly fucked the butt plug in and out of her anus up to the shoulder but not inserting it again.

"Pass me the lube Jim," I pulled my cock out of her pussy and squirted a generous dollop onto my shaft, stroking the lube up and down. I lined my cock up with Marje's ass, I could sense her tense up, her sphincter closed up tight, I spanked her ass cheek hard.

"Relax your bum hole Marje or this will hurt," I spanked her another couple of times and then saw her sphincter relax slightly. I pressed my bell-end against her tight ring piece and started exerting forwards pressure. Marje started moving away from my cock, I spanked her hard again.

"Slowly push backwards Marje and keep your ass relaxed," she obeyed very very slowly pushing back against my cock end. I increased the pressure again and her anus started pressing far into her bottom, the very tip of my cock was entering, my mushroom head was pushing her sphincter open bit by bit.

I suddenly noticed Jim stood very close and looking intently at the anal penetration, for some reason this was a big turn on, I dribbled some more lube from the tube onto my mushroom head before passing it to Jim. I continued increasing the pressure slowly watching my bell-end disappear, it was nearly there now.

"Take a deep breath Marje," I could feel her ass tighten around my cock end as she inhaled, "now push back slightly as you exhale." I could feel her anus relax as she exhaled and I was ready with a quick thrust, my bell-end popped into her bum hole, she grunted loudly, I grabbed hold of both her ass cheeks and held her still.

"Well done Marje, I'm just going to hold it there and let you get used to the size of my cock," I smiled, her ass was lovely and tight on my bell-end, I couldn't wait to see how it felt on the rest of my shaft. She was breathing quite heavily, I spanked her a few times and then massaged her ass cheeks while we waited.

I reached down and started playing with her pussy, which was quite awkward but I could tell she appreciated the sensations and the diversion from the cock up her ass. I rubbed my fingers along her pussy lips and pressed up inside a bit, I couldn't reach her clit, I had an idea.

"Jim, can you reach under and frig Marje's clit, that's it, good boy," he blushed as I said that, I grinned, "does that feel good Marje?"

"Oh yes that's lovely," she said as I started spanking her ass quite hard again, she grunted with each spank and moaned in between.

"How does your bum hole feel Marje?"

"Very full Mark but OK I think," she was doing great, I very slowly pushed an inch of my length into her, she grunted. I stopped again and then pulled it back out, she sighed with relief. I repeated this with just an inch of my shaft until she stopped grunting on the in stroke, then I increased it to two inches.

All the while I could see Jim next to us reaching under her belly and trying to frig her clit as best he could, I stepped up onto the bed and pushed Marje forward a bit, all while keeping my cock in her ass. This put me up high with my cock pointing down into her bum hole and left a space behind us.

"Why don't you do that from the back Jim, then you can see what your doing," I said, he shuffled to the back, "that's it now you can rub her clit, her pussy lips and frig her too." As I was stroking very slowly in and out I could feel my ball sack dragging along his forearm, wow that was a turn on, he must have had an amazing view of my cock ploughing his wife's ass.

I now had four inches stroking slowly in and out of Marje's bum hole, it felt fantastic, super tight and the mental excitement was off the scale. I kept at it occasionally spanking her ass cheeks and then massaging them, she was making all sorts of grunting, moaning, whimpering noises.

The sensations for her must have been incredible, my cock using a hole that had never been used before, Jim playing with her pussy, the nipple clamps still torturing her, me spanking and massaging her ass cheeks. Finally my cock was all the way in, my balls were resting on her ass cheeks.

"Oh God Marje I'm balls deep up your ass, that feels amazing," again I stopped to let her get used to it. As I pulled my cock all the way back to the entrance she sighed deeply then I pushed it back in, at last I was fucking her bum hole, awesome.

I kept the pace slow but was pumping my cock all the way in and then all the way back to my bell-end, I wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to keep this up without shooting my load. I started spanking her ass again to take my mind off cumming, quite hard too, she was sucking breaths in after every spank.

I relented after a few minutes, stopped spanking and massaged her red cheeks. I grabbed hold of her hair with one hand, gripped onto her ass with the other, pulled her head high and used the extra leverage to thrust into her ass faster.

With her head up in the air and my cock thrusting much faster her tits were swinging about madly, the nipple clamps were working their magic now, the chain stopping the swings suddenly with sharp jolts of pain. Marje was totally over stimulated now, taking very big deep breaths, shuddering, grunting, whining, moaning, the noises were a huge turn on.

"Go and undo the nipple clamps, Jim," I saw Jim move to the side, reach under Marje and take off the clamps as I continued to fuck Marje's ass relentlessly. Jim moved back behind, I could still feel my balls making contact with his arm as I thrust wildly into Marje's ass.

"OK Jim, frig her pussy with one hand and rub her clit as fast as you can with the other," I commanded. I was pounding as hard as I could now trying not to think about cumming but finding it hard.

Suddenly I felt Marje stiffen, her ass clenched me really tight so I had to stop thrusting and she went off like a rocket, I let go of her hair as she thrashed her head about. She was howling, I felt her pussy juices spraying out the back splashing my balls, her whole body was shaking.

I bet Jim was getting soaked again, I could still feel his forearm so I reckon he was still madly frigging Marje's Pussy. She momentarily relaxed and I pulled my cock out until just my bell-end was in side, then she clenched again, presumably squirting another load of juice.

When she relaxed the next time I thrust hard all the way in balls deep, she spasmed again but not as tightly or for as long, I started pounding her again with my rock hard cock. I let myself go now, the excitement of the past hour was unbelievable and I was at fever pitch in no time.

"Aarghh," I roared as my cock erupted, flinging spunk up into Marje's ass, I carried on fucking as my balls emptied inside her. My legs were shaking, I slowed down the pace of my thrusting, coming down from my orgasmic high as slowly as possible, savouring the euphoric sensations in my brain and the tingling in my cock.

I eventually stopped thrusting, I pulled my cock out of her tight ass with a pop, she gave a sigh, I'd forgotten all about Jim as I stepped backwards off the bed, luckily he had already moved to the side otherwise he'd have gotten a face-full of my ass!

I walked around the side of the bed, stepped up in front of Marje and knelt down, she had a dreamy blissed out post orgasmic expression. I offered up my cock, she greedily dived onto it sucking and slurping like the obedient slut she is.

"That's it Marje, lick it clean you naughty girl, straight out of your bum into your mouth, nasty slut," I grinned. I could see Jim at the end of the bed staring intently at Marje's ass, presumably watching my spunk dribble out of her gaping ass hole, he licked his lips which was a bit strange.

I had to remove my cock from her mouth after a couple of minutes, it was very sensitive after that tremendous ass fuck. I climbed down off the bed and started to get dressed. Marje collapsed on the bed, rolled onto her side and looked at me as I dressed.

When I'd finished I looked at Jim who was still stood at the end of the bed with a stunned gormless look on his face, he was also butt naked.

"I'll let myself out shall I?" I blew Marje a kiss, she gave me a beautiful smile and I walked out with a massive grin on my face once again.

12