Marjorie Ch. 05: Sex Shop

Story Info
Mark takes Marje to a sex shop where she is used by 4 cocks.
7.1k words
4.52
23.8k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving like a maniac, as usual, on my way over to Marje & Jim's. The last couple of weeks had been a lot of fun using Marje's ass, getting Jim to do the clean up before I arrived and also trying to get him to control his ejaculation.

He was able to last between 5 and 10 minutes now provided I distracted him, I had been racking my brains trying to think of a way to help him last longer.

I used a local sex shop to buy the interesting presents for Marje and the owner Paul had suggested using a certain type of cock and ball sheath to help maintain erection but prevent ejaculation.

I was interested to see if it would work. I arrived fashionably late, as I liked to do, I walked up to the door about 8ish, it opened as I approached.

"Hello Mark."

"Hello gorgeous, miss me?" I leaned down to kiss Marje passionately, I was seriously hooked on this older woman.

She was very pretty with a lovely large bosom and ass, she dressed very primly but the best thing was how submissive she had become. The cuckold aspect of the visits was a massive turn on too and Jim seemed to enjoy it.

I walked Marje down to the bedroom, I didn't even have to call out, Jim followed us from the lounge automatically. In the bedroom I handed Jim my brown paper bag of goodies and turned to Marje.

"Spread your legs and lift up your skirt, slut," I grinned as she obeyed. I leaned in for another passionate kiss while fondling her smooth pussy and clit. I increased the tempo and pressure until I could feel her getting wet, then I stopped, she moaned.

"Turn around, oh good girl you've got the butt plug in, did you clean her ass Jim?" Jim nodded.

"Strip," I said, Marje automatically reached for her blouse top button, "not you Marje," I looked at Jim, "strip Jim." He looked at me puzzled but got undressed.

"OK Jim, now pass me the brown paper bag, the nipple clamps and the lube from the sex drawer." He obeyed, I opened the bag removing the special cock and ball sheath I had just bought.

"Stand in front of Marje, OK Marje down on your knees and take his cock in your mouth, now Jim remember to look at me and don't think about what Marje is doing or how hot it look, keep looking at me, that's it, good boy."

I put the nipple clamps in my pocket, I opened the lube and squirted a generous amount onto the sheath.

"Keep looking at me Jim, that's it, well done, OK Marje is he nice and hard now," she lifted off his cock and nodded her head, "OK good, now put this onto his cock," I passed her the lubed up sheath. She slipped the rubber ring over the end of his cock and started pushing it down his shaft.

I could see him close his eyes and start shaking, "Jim, Jim, JIM, look at me and don't think about the sensations, look directly at me, OK that's better." Marje had finally managed to get it all the way to the base.

"Now Marje that other ring is for his balls, put one ball through, that's it, carefully we don't want him going off, OK now the other ball." Marje did a fantastic job of fitting the sheath and carefully enough that Jim didn't shoot his load.

"OK Jim how does that feel?"

"Oh my God it's tight, I thought I was going to shoot but it feels better now, it actually feels a bit too tight," Jim said softly.

"I think that's the idea, its tight so you don't cum too soon," I grinned, "OK Marje, now fuck his cock with your mouth, that's it big long strokes up and down his shaft."

"OK Jim, now look at Marje mouth fucking your cock, reach up and grab hold of her hair, that's it, now make her do it faster, really force her head up and down, how does that feel?"

"Oh my gosh, that is amazing, it feels wonderful, it feels like I want to cum but can't, I love it."

"OK Marje, you can stop now, stand up," Jim groaned when she lifted up obviously a bit frustrated.

"So Jim, Marje and I are going out, I want you to sit on that chair in the corner until we get back, if you do and you've not cum you can have some fun with Marje when we get back."

I grabbed hold of Marje's hand and walked towards the front door, "Make sure you bring your credit card Marje," she gave me a puzzled look but picked up her handbag as we left.

In the car I accelerated hard away from the kerb, tyres squealing as they tried to find some grip, I loved my sporty hatchback. Marje was holding onto the door handle for dear life, I grinned, changed up and gunned the engine again.

"Where are we going?" She asked nervously.

"You'll see, now lift up your skirt and start playing with yourself, I want you all wet and juicy by the time we arrive," she obeyed lifting her long heavy suit skirt up to her waist and stroking her pussy.

She was wearing one of her business style skirt suits, heavy maroon coloured cloth with a silky cream blouse buttoned up all the way to her chin and a pair of sensible court shoes. She had an over-sized pearl necklace on with a matching set of pearl earrings and like a good girl she wasn't wearing any knickers.

I had to brake hard for a set of lights, I could have just got through them but I wanted to throw Marje against the seat belt and I could see some people waiting to cross so wanted to see what would happen. Marje looked at the people and stopped stroking.

"Come on Marje, keep playing with yourself, go on really frig it," she blushed hard, the people who had been waiting were now half way across but some more were coming from the other side.

She was really pumping her fingers in and out of her sloppy wet pussy now, I could hear some squishy sounds and she was moaning quite loud.

The last three people walking across the junction were a set of three young lads, one of them spotted the strange movement and walked closer. He started laughing and pointing at Marje, calling to his mates.

"Faster Marje, go on frig yourself but don't cum yet," she groaned, her hand was a blur now and she was pumping her hips up to meet her fingers.

"BEEP." The lights had turned green and the car behind was impatient.

"Stop Marje, take your fingers out, look at the lads and lick them clean," I put the car in gear but waited until she made eye contact with the young lad with her creamy fingers stuffed in her mouth before accelerating hard again. I looked in the rear view mirror, the lads were waving and giving us a thumbs up.

Marje was panting hard in the seat next to me, her large bosom heaving up and down, I sneaked a quick peek at her pussy, it was bright red, the lips engorged and she was still pumping her hips slightly wanting release. She started whimpering, I laughed, I carefully reached over with my left hand and spanked her pussy while still driving.

"Marje, you naughty slut."

Spank.

"You loved showing those young lads your wet pussy didn't you?"

Spank.

"Didn't you?

Spank.

"Yes, Mark, I did," she squeaked.

"You want to cum don't you?"

"Oh God, yes please Mark, I really need to."

Spank, spank, spank.

"You'll have to wait slut, we have things to do first." I brought my wet hand up to my mouth to taste her juices, my cock was straining against my jeans, what a massive turn on watching Marje be such a slut in front of those lads.

She was still breathing very heavily when we arrived, I turned left off the main road onto a waste bit of land, the shops unofficial car park. I got out of the car and walked around to Marje's side, I opened the door and held my hand out to assist her getting out of my car's bucket seats.

We walked hand in hand back to the main road, down the pavement past several shops to a nondescript black door, the sign above the shop read 'Private'. I pushed open the door, stepped in and held the door while Marje followed.

We were in a small vestibule in front of another door which had a sign that read 'Strictly over 18s only', the door had a buzzer for entry and a camera up high. I was so looking forward to entering with this primly dressed older lady, you'd never know she wasn't wearing any knickers and was dripping wet.

I pressed the buzzer and waited, Marje was shaking, fear or excitement I wondered, she still had a puzzled look on her face so I don't think she knew what kind of shop it was yet. I heard the door release and pushed it open, straight in front of us was a wall full of dildo's; multi-coloured, ribbed, rabbit type, small, large, extra large and a couple of huge ones.

I led Marje into the sex shop, this is where I bought my goodies in brown paper bags. Marje had a shocked expression on her face as she scanned the dildo's. She caught sight of the large ones and then the huge ones, she stood with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

I glanced over at the counter, Paul the owner looked at Marje, I nodded, he nodded back with a big grin on his face.

I quickly scanned the shop, there was one other customer, a geeky looking older bloke with glasses, a bald head and a furtive look about him. He noticed Marje straight away and was trying to surreptitiously look at her, I grinned, it would be fun watching this guy get turned on by Marje.

I slowly led her past the dildo's, the butt plugs, the hand cuffs, the whips, the magazines towards the back of the shop, she couldn't take her eyes off the vast array of sex equipment. We walked past geeky man to a set of small stairs, this led to another section of the shop with all the clothing on hangers and shelves.

I walked her slowly past all the sexy tops, short skirts, skimpy dresses, interesting costumes, the leather and PVC gear, she looked worried when she saw the face masks, I inwardly chuckled. We stopped in front of the sexy tops, I started picking out some sheer and net type ones, we heard the door buzzer go and then someone else entered, I grinned, the more the merrier!

I picked a couple of tops and walked Marje back down into the main shop area again, "Hey Paul, can Marje try these on?" I shouted, everyone looked around, geek man and the new younger male customer too.

"Yes of course, the changing rooms just there," he pointed to a curtain opposite the counter about 10 foot away with large mirrors attached to the walls at the side. Marje looked at me worriedly but didn't complain as I handed her the two tops.

"Try the sheer one first, come out and show us what it looks like," I smiled wickedly as she disappeared behind the curtain. I sauntered over to the counter, leaned back against it and waited for Marje to re-appear.

As I suspected both the older geeky guy and the new younger guy were browsing close to the counter so they would have a good view when Marje modelled the tops.

Marje pushed the curtain back with a swish, she walked out of the changing room nervously, "I think it looks a bit stupid Mark."

"Your right Marje it does, but that's because you've left your bra on, now go back and take the bra off this time," she hesitated for a moment with a horrified look on her face.

I looked very sternly at her, she got the message, I wouldn't think twice about punishing her in front of everyone in the shop, she disappeared behind the curtain again. I heard Paul chuckling next to me.

When she came back out, the black sheer top was skin tight stretched across her huge tits, very impressive, her face was flushed but she was looking at the floor. Paul gave a whistle of approval which made her blush even more.

"Look at me Marje," I walked over with a big smile on my face, "Oh my gosh that top looks amazing on you." I kissed her hard on the lips while I brought my right hand up fondling her massive boobs, the sheer top felt great, her nipples started responding, she moaned.

"Good girl, go try the net one now and put that large pearl necklace back on," she disappeared again but not for long.

"Wow, Marje, that is fantastic," my cock twitched in my pants, her tits were crushed up against the large netting of the top, the net was actually digging into her skin. The contrast between the ultra slutty top with her boobs on display and the prim looking large pearl necklace and earrings set was mind blowing.

I tongue kissed her very passionately as I groped her massive mounds mercilessly, rubbing, pinching, slapping her beautiful boobs. I pulled back, reached under and lifted her tits up while lowering my head and started nibbling, chewing, sucking on her gorgeous tits and nipples.

Her rock hard bullet nipples were poking through the top, I took the clamps out of my pocket and quickly applied them, Marje moaned.

"Paul, can you ring up the sheer top and this net top please, we'll go and find a skirt, oh and can you put her suit jacket in a bag please."

"Sure thing Mark," Paul had a big grin on his face. I grabbed hold of Marje's hand and walked back to the clothing section.

There were all kinds of sexy skirts, skin tight ones, longer ones with slits, lacy see-through ones, bright coloured ones, but I decided a black flaring cheer leader style skirt would look best, I found a really short one.

I marched her back to the changing room, she took the skirt from me without asking and disappeared again. When Marje came out of the changing room this time she was blushing even more.

"That looks good Marje, but I think it's supposed to sit a bit higher," She had it as low as possible. I adjusted it so that it sat above her hips, the front only just covered her pussy, I could see in the mirror that the lower half of her ass cheeks were clearly visible from the back.

"That's much better, give us a twirl," she spun round and groaned as the clamps tugged at her nipples. The skirt flared up displaying her glorious large bum cheeks, the butt plug was clearly visible and as she completed the twirl her pussy was in full view for a few seconds.

"Oh Marje that is so slutty, I love it, here you just need this too," I passed her a tube of lipstick, another surprise from my pocket. She turned round and bent forwards towards one of the mirrors as she applied the brightest, sluttiest red lipstick I could find, her ass on full display as she did.

I heard a groan from the old geeky guy and noticed out of the corner of my eye he was staring while stroking his cock through his pants, not even bothering to look like he was browsing any more. The younger guy was staring too with a great big smile on his face, obviously amazed at his good fortune.

"OK Marje, time to find something sexier than those court shoes, what do you have Paul?" Paul led us to the foot wear section, I slapped and fondled Marje's ass as we walked.

Paul crouched down in front of the slutty fuck me heels, he showed us several of the four inch variety, anything bigger than that would be lethal for Marje.

All the time he was crouched down he kept looking up at Marje, but he couldn't maintain eye contact, his gaze kept dropping to her big tits and her wet pussy. Marje definitely noticed his straying eyes, she was breathing heavily and her face was very flushed again.

I told her to sit down on the stool and Paul helped her to try on several pairs, his face was very close to her pussy, I wondered if he could smell her funk, what a turn on.

With every pair I helped her stand up and take the first couple of steps, then I instructed her to walk to the counter, twirl round and walk back.

All four of us watched the exhibition as she tried six pairs of shoes on, geeky man was openly rubbing his crotch, all of us were staring intently at the wonderful curvaceous body on display.

Afterwards I asked everyone, even geeky man, which they thought were the best looking pair. The consensus was for a black pair with a two inch block under the sole, a four inch heel and straps to keep them attached.

I asked Paul how much they were, "they go for £80 Mark," he replied, Marje looked a bit worried when he said that.

I whistled, "Wow, I didn't realise they were that expensive, is there any chance of a discount?" I was a regular in the shop and had discussed with Paul bringing Marje shopping, we had devised a plan to try and get her to blow him.

The shoes normally sold for £50 and with me being a regular he would probably charge us £40, so the inflated price was part of the plan to motivate her to accept the discount. If she didn't accept the discount he would be better off and if she did then she would think she had earned it, everyone's a winner.

"Well Mark, there is a way to get a discount but I'm not sure Marje will be up for it."

"Only one way to find out, what's the deal?" I asked.

"If Marje blows me at the counter I could let you have them for £30," Paul said eagerly while looking Marje up and down lasciviously. Marje's face went redder than I've ever seen, she reached out and grabbed my hand, squeezing tightly.

I looked her in the eye, "what do you think Marje, do you want to save £50 by blowing Paul, its totally up to you," I said with a grin on my face.

She looked at me, looked at Paul and then back at me, she was struggling to control her breathing and I could tell her heart was racing.

I wasn't sure which way she was going to go, she took her time and then nodded. I grinned and walked her steadily back to the counter before she could change her mind.

"Right Paul, I think its probably best if we settle up before the action, what's the damage?"

"OK Mark, two tops, one skirt and the fuck me heels less a blow-job discount," Paul laughed, "lets see that's £90 in total."

"OK Marje, where's your credit card?" I watched as she retrieved it from her handbag with shaking hands, she pushed it into the machine and entered her pin code.

The deal was done, time to earn the discount, I was really looking forward to this and the extra two voyeurs made it even more exciting.

Paul didn't waste any time, he walked out from behind the counter, undid his belt, pushed his jeans and boxers which fell down round his ankles. He just stood there with his hands on his hips and the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

Marje looked at Paul's semi-hard cock, it was quite big, certainly wider and probably a bit longer than mine, the slut actually licked her lips, that blew me away.

Marje started to kneel down, "no, no Marje," I took her hand and led her backwards a bit, "now bend from the waist and put your hands on your legs," she obeyed without hesitation.

What a sexy position, her large tits were hanging down, the nipple clamps swinging underneath, her bum was pushed out with the skirt riding high displaying her pussy and butt plugged ass to me.

I saw her reach out with her tongue to lick Paul's cock, he helped by grabbing it and pushing it up against her lips, she willingly opened her mouth wide and accepted his cock. Marje was officially a whore, sucking a complete strangers cock for £50, actually only £10 but she didn't know that.

I watched as she went to work on Paul's cock, she was getting very good at sloppy deep-throat now and his cock got hard very quickly, "blimey she's good at that, have you been teaching her?" He chuckled as he said it, Marje might have blushed at that but I think she was past caring now just enjoying a big cock in her mouth.

I started running my fingers through her wet pussy lips, she moaned loudly, I suddenly spanked her ass hard, she jumped forward further onto Paul's cock, he enjoyed that and so did I, what a turn on. I played with her pussy and randomly spanked her ass trying to vary the timing to catch her off guard, she jolted forwards with most spanks.

I couldn't wait any longer, I released my own cock and rubbed the bell-end up and down her dripping pussy lips, then slowly pushed it in balls deep. I savoured the sensations while watching Marje blowing Paul, he had hold of her hair now and was thrusting quite forcefully, she was drooling freely with it hanging down from her mouth.

Geeky man had his own cock out, had moved up very close to Marje on her right hand side and was furiously wanking off. His cock looked quite small, but it was very stiff and had an angry red circumcised end.

12