Mark

Story Info
She meets a young illegal racer.
2.9k words
4.41
41.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved auto racing, Nitro funny cars, off road and even illegal street racing. Speed was the name of the game. And the more guys who did it the more I loved watching them. I went out one evening to an illegal race in an unfamiliar city. It was supposed to be a huge race. Hot cars everywhere were reving engines in the darkness somewhere between nightfall and dawn. I’d lost track of time within the realms of all the excitement.

I was being watched carefully. White girl in a Latino neighborhood who could hold her own? Men began to surround me, taking a better look, making a pass or two, whistling. But I showed no interest. I was there to watch a race. A big money race, loser forfeits his car, winner takes all. I kept walking glancing at the cars and I came to a particular one with a young good-looking, tall, dark haired male standing over the hood with his head inside. He was making some adjustments as I stopped in front of him.

“Nice ride.” I said.

He turned and there was a smudge of oil on his handsome face and I had the urge to ripe it so I reached out and gently removed it with the pad of my thumb. He didn’t seem to mind and just simply shrugged.

“Yeah, I race it. I’ll be racing tonight. You really like it?”

“Yeah. It’s great.”

He glared at me from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes. “You’re not from around here are you?” He implied.

“No.”

“Here to watch or race?” he asked grinning as he wiped his hands in a towel.

“Watch I guess. First real one I’ve ever been to.”

He shook his head quietly laughing. “You don’t get around much do you? I can tell because you’re not a city girl.”

“What does that mean?” I felt a bit insulted.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to imply anything. I just meant that you don’t look or act like any girl from around here. You know, the hood?”

“Oh, well, I guess.” I began to blush.

“Anyone ever tell you you’re beautiful when you blush?” he grinned.

He was gorgeous. Young early twenties, brown hair, green eyes. He over towered me at six feet in height with a perfectly muscled, lean body. I found myself attracted to him and wanted to stay and flirt. But he had to get ready.

“You staying for a while?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Then cheer me on?”

“Sure, if you want me too.”

“Yeah, I do. My name is Mark.”

“Olivia.”

“Very nice. So Olivia, I will see you at the starting line.”

Mark hopped into his car then quickly sped up the street to take his place along side the opposing car. I reached the line just as a girl standing between both cars dropped to the ground. I watched as Mark began accelerating up the road, his opponent not far behind. The crowd was yelling and placing bets. I watched fascinated by his ability to drive and take the corner at great speeds.

I was very interested in this guy enough to want to jump his bones. It was such a rush with all the excitement surrounding the racers, guys yelling out bets, most placing bets on Mark. Hundreds of dollars exchanging hands and the winner would take all. Guys yelling at one another through police radios making sure that the cops were no where to be found and to also keep track of where the racers were.

But before I knew Mark was driving around the final turn. My heart began skipping beats as he neared. The crowd was going wild as he crossed the finish line in record time driving at record speeds. He spun his car around then climbed out through his driver side window. He saw me and impaled me with his eyes even though he was smiling and laughing. His buddies gathered around his car and opened bottles of beer handing them to him. But his gaze was fixed on me.

There's something about a man's libido that changes whenever he does something he enjoys. I could see Mark's green eyes darken as he stared at me, wanted to melt me to my very core. He managed to escape the confines of his friends then walked over to his opponent. Money exchanged hands and then a set of keys. Mark did not accept the keys and handed them back to the guy he raced against. That pleased me. And I had a sudden urge to find out more about this young, gorgeous, dare devil.

He turned his attention on me walked toward me then wrapped his strong arms around me pulling me close so that my breasts rubbed against his hard chest. He looked down at my peaked nipples thoroughly enjoying the view.

"I see you're still here." He crooned.

I melted at the sound of his voice and my knees began to weaken. He sensed it and held me tighter. "There's a party at my buddy's house. You want to go?"

I was hesitant at first but none the less I couldn't turn him down so I agreed.

We hopped into his car and followed a string of other cars into the next town to a huge home where I could hear the sound of hip hop music and see people strewn about the fine trimmed lawn drinking and laughing with each other. It was already 3:00 in the morning and I had some energy left. Mark came around my side and opened the door for me.

He extended his hand and I slid my small one in his. He held my hand into the house and grabbed two beers from a cooler tub on the floor.

He opened mine and handed it to me. "You do like beer?" he almost said it apologetically.

I really didn't prefer the taste, but it seemed like the only available beverage and besides, it wasn't the beer that I held interest in. He led me to a large room where everyone was dancing, and a slow song came on. He looked down at me and smiled. "You want to dance with me?"

My knees threatened to buckle beneath me. The thought of being close to him, moving against him, his warm breath on my heated skin, and his hands roaming my body along my bare spine was enough to electrocute all of my senses. He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest holding it there and the other one he placed at his slim hip. He wrapped his strong arm around me and I could feel his breathing begin to change. Shallow, sensual. He bent his head and molded his mouth to mine. His lips were soft, hot inviting. He coaxed my mouth open with his tongue gently plunging and probing mine as our tongues began a slow, seductive, duel as our bodies moved to the rhythm.

Mark began moving his hands lower, deepening the kiss. I lost all ability to think because all I wanted to do was focus on him, all of him. Every inch of his delicious body. He was grinding against me and sliding his warm hand down my thigh and back up again. His hands felt wonderfully smooth against my soft skin and he knew he was sending me into oblivion when he backed me into pole on a railing and lifted my leg up to his waist.

Mark paused the kiss momentarily to see what my reaction was. When I responded only with a nudge of my thigh he continued the kiss. I felt him hiking my skirt then pulling at my thong. He was hard and straining against his jeans. My thong slid over his hand and he let it dangle there. I felt it against my heated flesh. He ran a trail of feather kisses down the throbbing pulse of my neck as he slid his hand between my legs. The room began to still and I knew we had consumed a very captive audience.

Mark continued, oblivious of our surroundings. His need was strong, threatening and I could do nothing but yield to him. His masculine scent, the sweat beginning to trickle down his cheek. He stopped and removed his shirt throwing it to the floor. He looked down at me one more time in question. All I was able to do was say yes with my eyes.

I heard the familiar sound of a zipper and looked down, in the one instant I was able to catch a glimpse of his beautiful cock. Long, hard, thick as he held it ready.

"I want you so bad baby." He breathed against my neck, his cock pressing against my wet pussy. "Baby?" he breathed and I was undone. My silence meant yes and he shoved.

Mark lifted me off the floor and began a steady rhythm slapping against me, kissing my neck. "Lift your top off for me I want to see those nice big tits," he groaned. I did and the expression on his face was that of a man who could no longer wait for knew what he wanted.

"Markiee. Oh baaby!" I cried. He felt so damn good inside of me.

Mark took one pink nipple into his sweet mouth and I moaned as I held fast to the pole at my back. He was pounding me hard, deep, fast, and I opened my eyes to take a glimpse of the crowd the surrounded us. They were beginning to do the same thing. Mark paid no attention only continued his focus on me. He pulled out of me and I whined in protest.

He chuckled. "Don't worry baby, I'm not done yet." Then he moved me over to the railing and bent me over it. Soon everyone was in the act. I saw in the living room that one girl was on the floor with three guys, and I wanted to see more, but Mark slid into me again holding my hips in place so I wouldn't fall over.

The blood was rushing to my head but I didn't care. All was consumed by the gorgeous man behind me fucking the hell of out my pussy. He slid one long finger into my ass and I cried out.

"How does that feel, baby? You want more?"

"Yesssss Mark!" He slid one long finger from his free hand into my pussy while still fucking me. It felt so good, so thick. Then he slid a second one in stretching me more and I screamed his name. My body wracked with the erotic pleasure this young stud was giving me. He knew what I wanted and he knew how to please a woman. He pumped into me taking what he wanted, me giving him what he needed. He began to shake and I knew he was close to his release. Mark groaned as he filled me deeply. I felt him arch over me then he began to kiss my back. He pulled me up while he still impaled me. I felt him very hard inside of me, but he pulled himself out.

"On your knees, Olivia. Suck my dick." He managed to choke out.

I did as he asked. He was covered in my juices as I held him in my hand. I massaged his balls and his head dropped back. He looked down at me, pleadingly. I began a slow seductive lick around his head, and men began to gather and I heard whispers and groans as I continued to lick Mark, teasing him, torturing him ever so slowly. He held my head, pulling me closer.

I wrapped my lips around him and slid down his length until I could go no more. I almost choked, but relaxed my throat muscles to take him fully. I watched him now watching me. Satisfaction spread across his handsome features and his green eyes darkened with lust and the excitement that spilled about the room behind us, intent on witnessing our tryst. "Oh yeah, baby. I like that." He finally said as I began to move up and down his hardened length. I saw the guys around us, their cocks held in heir hands jerking in twin motion to mine. Mark saw too and reveled in the moment. He created this. It was his fantasy.

"You look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth. Suck harder baby."

I did. He groaned again. I nibbled and he almost fell to his knees.

"I'm going to punish you for this, you bad girl." He ground out through clenched teeth.

He came in my mouth with a wild ambition as he held my head against his skin.

Mark lifted me and kissed me. "C'mon baby, I want something else, but I want to be alone with you."

He led me to a bedroom and locked the door behind us. He pressed me up against the wall and opened my legs with his. He slid his fingers inside of me again and my legs began to buckle.

"Markieeeee."

"Shhh, baby wait."

He paused long enough to lay me on the bed and lift my skirt again so he could kneel between my thighs. My hips shot up as he began to lick my clit then he slid his long finger back into me again, moving it around… slowly. His torturous movements were very erotic and purposeful. He wanted me to feel everything he was doing to me.

Mark ate me well. Swirling his tongue over my sensitive folds until I begged him for release. I came and he held my legs tight. Allowing me to weep while he continued. His plan was not to stop. He made me cum in his mouth three more times before he lifted me off the bed and bent me over the back of a chair in the far corner.

He removed all of my clothes quickly then slapped my ass. "I'm far from finished with you Olivia. You've been a very naughty girl"

He was kneading my ass and thighs roughly, spreading my legs until they hurt.

"Markie?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing to me?" I moaned.

"You'll see. And you will like this."

He slid three long fingers into my pussy and slapped me again this time harder.

"Wiggle your sweet ass for me."

I did and he slid a finger from his free hand into my ass.

"You are so fucking tight in here. I wanna shove my dick in there baby."

"Markieeee. Noooo don't"

"Why not?"

"Because you will hurt me."

"No I won't. I will go easy. Let me baby."

"Okay."

"That's a good girl."

He used my juices to lubricate my ass and spread some on his cock. He pointed the head and pushed gently. I felt pain and tried to pull away. Mark held me and pushed until his head filled me.

"Mark! No! It's too big!"

"Shh. Relax baby. I won't hurt you."

He began to kiss my back and move his fingers deeper inside my wet pussy.

"C'mon baby, relax and let me in. I want you so fucking bad."

I began to listen to his voice soothe me and feel his hands and mouth caress me. I wanted to focus on what didn't hurt and allow him entry. It was my first time and I wanted him to have it.

Mark pushed a little more and the pain shot through me like a bolt of electricity as he ripped and stretched my virginal opening. Mark was halfway in and still pushing.

"Damn! You are so tight! C' mon, just cum for me baby and it will feel better, I promise."

I knew the moment I came all over his hand he would give one final shove. He held his hand on my back holding me down for deeper entry of his fingers in my pussy. He played harder, bringing me to the edge and able to gain his satisfaction. I came and he shoved.

Victory was sweet for him as I heard him groan into my flesh. Mark waited and slowly stood up behind me, holding my hips steady. When he felt me relax he pulled out slow,

keeping vigil with his fingers as he pushed back in again. The feeling was exhilarating and the rush of pure adrenaline began to flow through my body as he began a gentle rhythm. He was my first and someone I would never forget.

Weeks passed by without a word from Mark. Until one night I found him online. The two of us alone. I thought back to that night I was with him and what we had done and all those memories settled in my brain as I viewed him on his webcam. He said he was sorry for not contacting me sooner, but I understood why and told him so. He wanted to see me but I couldn't bring myself to do it again. He was young and had a great life ahead of himself. I told him to take care of his priorities that I would always be around. I will always hold a special place in my heart for Mark, and if he ever has a change of heart I hope he will let me know. I'll always be waiting.