Mark & Claudia Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the Mexican had other ideas. Roughly, he pulled her face off his cock. Claudia stood up, waiting for the Mexican to tell her what to do. He motioned for her to lean forward against the car. She obeyed, trembling with excitement.

The Mexican stood to the side, admiring her profile.

"Very pretty."

He ran his hand over her breast, across her stomach and down her leg. Claudia held her position against the hood of the car, breathing heavily. The Mexican positioned himself behind her. Claudia felt his hand at her crotch. Her pussy was very, very wet. She imagined the Mexican admiring her tight ass. She strained against his hand.

"I want better view."

The Mexican pulled up on the crotch of her panties. She felt the fabric slide in. She gasped. The Mexican ran his hand between her legs. She heard a click, and felt the cool steel of the blade as the Mexican cut through her panties. Her panties fell to the ground.

"Spread legs."

Claudia obeyed, spreading her legs as wide as she could. She felt the Mexican's hand and fingers between her legs. She imagined him admiring her cunt.

"Now I fuck you."

Claudia braced herself against the car. The Mexican rammed his cock deep into her. The force of the thrust was too much: Claudia pitched forward onto the hood of the car. She felt the warmth of the engine against her breasts and the side of her face. The Mexican grabbed her hips with both hands, and thrust into her hard. The thought of him watching her breasts spread out from her torso with the force of each thrust made Claudia come, in a long, shuddering orgasm.

Claudia always left the bathroom as quickly as she could, with the guilty feeling that someone must have heard or seen her masturbating furiously. Claudia said nothing of her fantasies to Mark. Mark did notice that Claudia was more eager in their lovemaking, but he attributed it to they're being on their honeymoon. The truth was that while she was making love to Mark, Claudia could not help imagining that she was in bed with the Mexican. She tried to stop herself, to concentrate on being with the man she loved, but it was no use. It was the Mexican's hands she felt on her body, the Mexican she felt thrusting into her.

When she wasn't overcome with excitement, masturbating furiously in the bathroom, Claudia was extremely disturbed by her fantasies. She knew that she had no desire to be with someone as violent, and crude, and unclean, as she imagined the Mexican in her fantasies. But then why did she have the fantasies? Claudia told herself that these thoughts would pass. She had had quite a shock, and it was natural for her to have a reaction. She knew that she had no desire to be with anyone other than Mark.

But her rationalizations never stopped her from feeling guilty. She still felt confused. She thought it best not to say anything to Mark until she had figured out herself what was happening.

For his part, Mark tried not to think about the scene in the garbage dump. When he did think about it, he told himself that it was best to forget about it, so that he could concentrate on their honeymoon together.

Mark and Claudia decided not to visit the south of Mexico, as they had originally planned. So as to put their unpleasant experience as far behind them as they could, they decided to go immediately on to Guatemala.

Still, they had a wonderful time in Mexico City. As they were getting packed in their suite to go to the airport for their flight to Guatemala City, they agreed that they had never felt closer to one another.

12