Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark and Jodhaa continue to visit Preeti and Gwanendra.
8.4k words
2.25
13.5k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

Note from Writer:,

This story, written with Dan57 permission and a lot of his help, is based on character we created. For other adventures of Mark and Jodhaa and how their adventure began please check out Mark's Destiny and other Dan57 stories.

 

 

As the morning light entered the small bedroom, both couples lay sprawled across the large bed. The group was a tangle of arms and legs. The past night's orgy had left them all exhausted and drained. But, soon, they began to stir and wake up. After they all took turns showering, Jodhaa and Preeti prepared a fine breakfast. The girls in Kyrhan's harem were usually pretty free minded but they still shared some conventions; one that probably came from Kira's French origins was that the girls took great pride preparing breakfast or meals for their mates. It allowed them to exchange about the most recent news in the complex society of the harem...

After eating, they made plans. Mark and Gwanendra would leave to plan out the trip up into the mountains with Deenpal, while the girls would enjoy a day of rest and could exchange gossips about their men's prowess. After the men had left, Jodhaa and Preeti chatted and caught up on everything that had been going on. By mid day, they were sitting around bored when Jodhaa spotted something under a blanket. " What have we here?" said as she holding up a double side dildo with two massive fake cocks at each end.

Jodhaa recognized instantly both cocks. The largest was modeled after the Prince's massive member. She was very familiar with it! The other one, a bit smaller, looked like Gwanendra's large dick. " Where did you get this?"

" Oh, the Princess gave it as a wedding present." Preeti said. " She said since I was moving up here away from the palace I needed something to keep my back passage ready for the Prince, or it might hurt when I meet him again!"

" I know." Jodhaa said. " When I went to deal with Kumar, and returned to the Prince, it took me a while to get back used to his mammoth size. And the other side is Gwanendra's, isn't it?"

" Yes, Kira thought it could help when he is gone for a long time on patrol." She replied. "You should talk to her and get one for yourself since you have been traveling a lot recently."

" Quite sure, dear!"

" Who would you get for the other side?" Preeti asked mischievously.

" Well, my first idea would certainly be Dinu, my Dalit husband." She said. His glands is crisscrossed by thick veins that increase tremendously my pleasure when we fuck! By the way, since, when I travel I am usually with Mark, I don't really need a replacement as I can get the real thing!"

" Mmm." Preeti said looking at Jodhaa. "If Dinu is that good in bed, you could have told us! And offered to share him with the other girls!"

" May I point out that Dinu doesn't officially belong to the harem. You were all invited to the wedding ceremony but none of you offered to share him : his face must have looked too wrinkled for your taste! I assumed you were not interested by watching him in action between your legs!"

" Don't be stupid with that, Jodhaa, We are always interested to meet an interesting stud for a nice romp in the nearest bed and you are, too! By the way, I wish our husbands were back. I am getting quite horny and could use a good shagging!"

" Yes, it would be nice." Jodhaa replied. " You know we could take care of each other. We've done it before, when the Prince is busy and no man is available."

" Sound like fun." Preeti said as the two of them got up. Both of them giggling like school girls as they ran for the bed room.

The sound of cloth rustling filled the small bedroom as both women quickly pulled free of their clothing and cast it aside. They both crawled naked onto the bed and toward each other, meeting in the middle with a kiss. Preeti's slim athletic frame pressed against Jodhaa's voluptuous body. Their hard nipples poked into each other as they explored each other's mouth with their tongues. Preeti moved her hands down to roughly squeeze Jodhaa's ass. She knew the American woman loved it a bit rough. Jodhaa quickly returned the favor.

Preeti pushed Jodhaa away a little so she could bend forward. She kissed her way down the woman's chest to her large round breast. Taking one tit in her hand and bending her head to the other, she began to suck on one of her large nipples as her hand fondled the other. Jodhaa moaned as she felt the slender woman nurse at her tits like a baby. The sensation sent shivers down Jodhaa's body. She always loved people nursing on her tits and especially when she was pregnant. Not to mention how much being pregnant made her horny and ready to accept anything from any partner, Mark, Kyrhan or whoever else!

Jodhaa pushed and pulled Preeti away from her tits, reluctantly. She pushed the woman down and crawled between her legs. She could see the woman's wet cunt glistening in the light. She took hold of her thighs and spread them as she moved in to kiss her love lips. Preeti moaned and ran her hands through Jodhaa's hair as the woman licked her wet cunt trying in vain to lick all the juices from her pussy lips. She then motioned Jodhaa to turn around so she could have access to her friend's wet sex to her turn.

Jodhaa crawled on top of her putting her leg to either side of Preeti's head. She could see the older woman's wet lips dripping with excitement. She spread the lips of the woman's pussy and took a long lick up the length of them. Jodhaa cried out in ecstasy under the delicious caress. Preeti took the stiff clit in her warm wet mouth to suck at it gently at first but knowing how Jodhaa liked it she grew rougher with her sucking, licking and biting. Jodhaa found it hard to keep her mind on Preeti's pussy as the other woman worked hers over. She felt her slip one then two and finally three fingers into her wet sex while she kept up the assault on her clit.

Jodhaa reciprocated and began to work hard on Preeti's clit and pussy. She dove deep into her with her tongue trying to dig out every last drop of her juices. Then adding her own finger to explore the young woman's wet sex. Not to be out done, Preeti worked her other hand up over Jodhaa's ass cheek and found her puckered ass hole. She used her thumb to push its way into her anus causing Jodhaa to cry out in pleasure. It was now a duel to see who could make the other cum the hardest. Both women working each other over till both cried out and collapsed onto the bed. Both of them were panting, sweat profusely pouring over their body as they laid in post orgasmic glow. Only the sound of clapping stirred the two women from their fog of lust.

"What do we have here?" Gwanendra voice boomed in the small bedroom. Both women looked up to see both of their husbands standing in the doorway smiling at their mates.

" Looks like they were having fun without us." He said.

" Well, you two were busy." Jodhaa said. " And you know what they say; when the cat is away, the mice will play!"

" We could see that." Gwanendra said picking up the double headed dildo. "And I see you showed your present from the Princess."

" Yes but who used it yesterday night on me and forgot it in our bed?"

"That gives me an idea." Mark said sitting next to his wife and giving her a light kiss.

" What is in that devilish mind of yours, sweetheart?" Jodhaa asked.

" Why don't we have a little contest between you two?"

" With the dildo? " Preeti asked. " What does we get out of it, besides getting to use the dildo, of course?"

" Both of us." Gwanendra said. " The winner gets to be the centre of attention for both of us for the whole night."

" And the looser?"

" Gets to sleep by the fire, with her hands manacled behind her back so that she would not even have her fingers to give her some release."

" That sound like fun." Jodhaa said. " But only if Preeti is up for it."

" Oh I am, sister." She said.

" Well then, let's see." Gwanendra said handing the dildo to the two women. After a short debate it was decided that Preeti would take the end modeled after the Prince and Jodhaa would take the one model after Gwanendra. They lubed up the dildos and got on all fours. ends into their wet pussies. The ease with which Preeti took Kyrhan's cock surprised even Jodhaa. Gwanendra grinned when he explained that Preeti had been recently bred by the Prince... Jodhaa complained it was an unfair advantage! Mark held the dildo as they both slowly inserted the ends. Both women worked till their butts touched. After a few moments to get used to it, the contest began.

They began slowly. Both moving back and forth a little out of sync at first, but, soon, they developed rhythm. Preeti enjoying the Prince's shaped dildo in her wet pussy and Jodhaa loving the feel of fake Gwanendra cock in her. The men sat back and enjoyed the two women fucking each other on the bed. At first it was just simple pleasure, but then the contest between the two of them kicked in. Neither one wanted to spend the night alone and set out to win!

The two women began to move faster. Both knowing the harder they pushed back, the deeper the other end would enter the other woman's cunt. But that was a double edged sword. The harder a girl pushed back also pushed the head inside her deeper as well. This caused them a problem. They wanted to make the other cum first but the movement would make themselves cum. The two dueled on the bed neither one willing to give in. It was a sight to behold.

Preeti's slim athletic frame was moving back and forth, and Jodhaa's voluptuous body was responding to the fucking of the double dildo. This was something the Prince has seen once, Mark thought. Maybe they could make it into a show of some kind. He was sure it would be a big hit in the palace. The two women changed position turning around till they were seated facing each other. Both women stared at each other intensely. They worked the dildos trying to make the other cum without cumming themselves.

But after a long while, it finally happened. The first wave of a huge orgasm hit. The wave crashed like tsunami. Jodhaa cried out as her body was racked by the wave. She fell backwards onto the bed as she spasm from the pleasure. But she was not alone. Only a few seconds later, Preeti followed, her own body racked by the pleasure. Both women laid on the bed panting and lost in the orgasm as the men applauded their performance. The double dildo was still deep inside each woman.

Both women finally came back to their senses. As they pulled free of each other Gwanendra announced solemnly " Well, it look like we have a winner : my lovely Preeti."

" I want a rematch." Jodhaa said.

" Be a good loser!" Mark scolded his wife.

" Of course, dear." She said leaning over to kiss Preeti. " Congratulations, sister . But I still want a rematch one day."

" Any time Jodhaa, Any time." She said as both women laughed and hugged. The four then returned to the kitchen for a nice dinner. After the diner and some more small talk, it was time for the winner to claim her prize.

Preeti got up and announced " Well I think I am ready for bed." She said with a smile. " Are my two studs ready?" Both men jumped up as well as Jodhaa. She walked over to Preeti.

Jodhaa kissed Preeti lightly on the lips. " Enjoy it." She said. " But I will get a rematch. And you watch out, sister. " Preeti smiled and patted Jodhaa on the shoulder.

" I hope you don't get too cold out here alone." She said teasing the older woman.

"Watch it, sister." She said with a playful slap to Preeti's ass. Then both women gave each other a kiss to show they were just playing, before they both went their separate ways. Preeti walked to the bedroom as Jodhaa made her bed next to the fire place. The two men followed her with Gwanendra toying with the double manacles set. Jodhaa was soon hogtied on her couch with her left ankle tied to her right wrist and reciprocally. Jodhaa would be totally unable to move. They left the door ajar to allow Jodhaa to hear everything that happened in the other room. Preeti came to gag her friend " just to prevent you from interfering while we have our fun!

Preeti then followed the two men in the master bedroom. She was greeted by the two men waiting for her. Gwanendra, her husband, had stripped naked and was ready to start playing with her. He moved to Preeti and kissed her hard, his rough hands moving over her breasts. She then turned to meet Mark who was naked as well. Both men were pretty hard and ready for her. She kissed Mark, then bent down to fondle his cock as she felt her husband's stiff member pressing into the cheeks of her ass.

Mark moved down her slim throat, his tongue teasing and toying with her skin as he worked his way to her round firm breasts and lower. He knelt in front of her. He spread her legs open and moved in to kiss and lick her wet slit. Gwanendra rough hands moved to her tits to maul and toy with the nipples as she enjoyed the work Mark's tongue was making on her wet sex. Preeti gasped and moaned loudly, reveling in the idea her friend was listening to every noises, unable to get any release, probably deeply frustrated!

Preeti pulled Mark up and pushed him backwards onto the bed. She crawled up after him. She took his hard cock in her small hands and smiled at him. She licked the tip of it and teased it. Behind her, Gwanendra moved his wife's rear till she was on her hands and knees, still sucking on Mark's cock. He aimed his large stiff member at her wet slit and, with one great push forward, impaled his small wife onto his cock.

Preeti cried out as her husband slid deep inside her. Taking a moment to get accustomed to the cock deep in her, then she returned to Mark. She took his whole length into her mouth and throat. She sucked him deep making his toes curl as he gripped her head. He groaned as Gwanendra grunted as he slammed into his wife. She felt like an animal being roused over a fire. She was skewered with a cock at both ends.

The bed rocked with the movements of the three of them. Preeti was lost in the feelings of both men in her. She was in heaven, she didn't give a thought to Jodhaa who was curled up by the fire place listening to the groans and moans that were almost unbearable as they worked their way to an enviable orgasm. Jodhaa had just decided to get a double dildo, too : so she would be ready for the rematch. The three of them lay on the bed in the after glow of their orgasm. Preeti was between the two men. She could feel their warmth and it felt good on this cool night. She pitied Jodhaa who would stay alone all the night with just a bed sheet to protect her!

Both men ran their hands over Preeti's body. She enjoyed the feeling. Mark moved lower kissing his way down toward her legs. He moved to lick his way up her inner thigh. He took time to tease and toy there before making his way to her wet cum filled pussy. He licked his way up it and into her wet cunt. She ran her hand through his hair as he licked and toyed with her cunt lips. Preeti motioned for her husband to sit up next to her head. She moved around so she could get to her husband's cock but still give total access to her cunt to Mark. She took Gwanendra's cock into her mouth and nursed on it like a baby at a bottle. She licked its large head and length, the whole time Mark worked her cunt over. She just groaned and enjoyed having these two stallions at her beck and call.

Preeti felt Mark working its way to her asshole. That was soon followed by his tongue. He licked and lubed up her brown hole till it was good and wet. Then he moved up till his cock was even with her ass. At the same time, Gwanendra moved down lower till he was even with her pussy. Mark eased into her ass first. He moved slowly till he was fully embedded into her back passage and she was used to him. Then he told Gwanendra that he was ready and he could enter her cunt. That was a devious way to inform Jodhaa of the latest developments... Soon Preeti was filled up with both men in her with her nicely sandwiched between them.

Both men were tightly sheathed in her twin holes. They began to alternate thrusts. Mark would move back as Gwanendra moved forward. Like a piston engine both of them began to fuck her with deep long strokes. Preeti groaned and clawed at the two men as she was racked with wave after waves of pleasure the two men were giving her. The bed rocked and creaked under their assaults on the slim Australian woman, and it looked like it was not going to end any time soon.

Jodhaa laid on the small bed listening to the three of them. She couldn't even frig herself or play with her clit! Her only comfort was to rub her tits against the bed sheets. She thought neither of them was going to get much sleep that night. The two men fucked Preeti alone or double penetrated her in all possible combinations until the sun was bright in the sky. Then they indulged in a pause at last. Mark went to free Jodhaa of her bonds.

In the morning, the two men looked really tired, Preeti was flushed and Jodhaa looked deeply frustrated. The breakfast was light. After it, Gwanendra excused himself. He stated that he needed to get his Patrol ready for the mountains, but added he would return shortly. They made plans for a big dinner before their departure on the next day.

After Gwanendra left, Mark caught Preeti in the kitchen. " I think we should do something for Jodhaa after she has spent last night alone."

" Yes, you are right, Mark! She looks really sad and dejected." She said before brightening a moment later :. " I have it. I got something she will love!." She waved to Jodhaa. " Jodhaa, I have something that will make up for spending last night by yourself."

" What have you two come up with now?"

Preeti guided them over to a comer of the house. She stood next to a curious object on the floor. It was a box like object with what looked like a rocking horse saddle on it. It was covered in a goat skin almost making it look like a box shaped animal. In the center of the saddle was a hole with something inside it. " This is it." She said with pride.

"What is this strange contraption?" Mark asked.

"Well it is named something rider, but I call it the 'Billy goat'."

" What is it supposed to do?" Jodhaa asked.

'Well, it is fairly simple." She said bending down to it. " You sit here." She said pointing to the rocking horse type seat. " And the machine does this." A dildo pushed out of the hole as she turned a gear.

" What the hell?" Mark said. " It's a fucking machine." He said laughing.

" What?"

" I have only heard of these things. I never thought I would ever see one! Hell I didn't think they actually existed. I thing they are called sabian or something like that."

" You mean women actually fuck the machine?" Jodhaa asked. " You used it?"

" Yes, It is really fun." Preeti said. " It is like a automatic dildo."

" Oh I got to see that." Mark said.

" Yes!" Jodhaa added. " I volunteer!"

" Well." Preeti said with a smile. " If you insist." She said as she began to remove hastily her clothes. She then bent down to the machine's controls. " This knob adjusts the height of the dildo." She said as she turned it. The dildo rose from the hole. " That way you can get the depth you want. And the other controls the speed." She said as she reached for some lube. " Jodhaa if you would be a dear and grease it up for me." She said. Jodhaa smiled and bent down to lube the dildo up.

"Mark, can you get me ready?" She asked. Mark smiled and took Preeti in his arms. He gave her a quick kiss and his fingers worked their way into her. Jodhaa went as far as to suck and lick the dildo to make it wet as she lubed it really good. Mark got between Preeti's legs and got her good and wet.

Preeti climbed onto the device. Jodhaa helped guide the dildo into the slim woman's pussy. Once she was settled onto the machine, she turn the knob and it began to hum. Both Mark and Jodhaa could see the dildo moving up and down very slowly. Preeti moved with the motion of the goat till she got used to the dildo and began to ride it, gripping the front bar above the controls. She turned it up faster and faster. She gripped the bar and held on to as she rode the machine.

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers