Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 05

Story Info
Mark and Jodhaa end their adventures in Shima Mountains.
5.2k words
3.5
13.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

Note from Writer:

This is story is written with Dan57 permission based on character we created. For other adventures of Mark and Jodhaa and how their adventure began please check out Mark's Destiny and other Dan57 stories.

The next afternoon, Deenpal and Mark came to fetch her. They were surprised she didn't come to meet them at their arrival. Mark walked toward the door when Jodhaa went out. She had still her belly dance jewels adorning her body but, otherwise, she was stark naked. Cum was dripping in rivulets from her ravaged pussy. She didn't try to clean herself. She apologized to her husband :

"Sorry, luv : we fucked all the night like rabbits and we slept naked and cuddled together until noon.. As we were taking our lunch, Baktu discovered he had again a raging hard on. I offered him to use my back passage but he tried it with three fingers and saw that it was overstretched from Kyrhan's frequent visits. He decided to use once more my fuck hole. He has been able to give me two marvelous big climaxes without spending himself. He was about to push me over the edge for the third time this afternoon when we heard your arrival. It completely ruined his concentration and he exploded in my pussy... Can you place a towel on the back seat unless you want me to travel in the trunk not to soil the carpets?

Mark finally swept most of the old man's cum with a napkin and used a slim canister to plug her pussy. Then, the three of them set out for home. Deenpal bid them goodbye. After much thank you and a offer to guide them anytime they return, they made their way back to the home of Gwanendra and Preeti. She greeted them alone. "Where is Gwanendra?" Jodhaa asked.

"He is still out." She said. "I hope he will return soon. I really dislike when he is in the mountains at night!"

"Don't worry, my sister." Jodhaa said hugging her. "We will stay with until he returns."

"Thank you." She said. "Now you must tell me of your trip, everything." Mark and Jodhaa smiled and they walked into her home. They sat around the table and recounted their travels. Jodhaa went in to great detail of Deenpal, the patrolmen and the old man. Mark was fascinated by Baktu's stamina. Preeti was stunned at the encounters they had, and wished she had gone with them. Then Mark showed them the pictures he had taken, both of the mountains and of Jodhaa. Preeti loved them. "They are great." She said. "You have a talent eye, Mark."

"Thank you, Preeti. You are most kind!" He said. "It has always been a hobby of mine. Now I finally got the time to really work on it. Plus having a great model doesn't hurt." He said smiling at Jodhaa.

"I would love to have some photos made for Gwanendra." Preeti said.

"I am sure Mark would be glad to do some of you, won't you, dear?"

"Of course." Mark said. "We can do some tonight and tomorrow we can do some outside." He said. "In fact I saw a beautiful glen near here with a stream that would be perfect for a shoot."

"When can we start?" Preeti asked.

"Now if you wish. It will be indoors on this lush rug" Mark said. He got his camera and set it up. When he turned around, Preeti was already naked. Her pale body was almost glowing in the light. He took a deep breath. Mark led Preeti over to the carpet in front of the fire place. She took poses under his guidance in various sexy positions. Mark took a series of snapshots in front of the fire letting it back light her slim athletic frame. Her golden hair brushed in front of her chest nestling between her firm round tits. Mark backed up and took aim with the camera. She smiled and her eyes sparkled in the light. She gave him her best lustful gaze as he snapped picture after picture of her spread out on the animal skin rug. Mountaineers are rarely very observant of religion!

 

A little while later, Mark stood up looking at Jodhaa. "I have an idea." He said. "Why not a series of pictures with both of you. I am sure Gwanendra would love some shots of you two." Both women smiled and Jodhaa quickly stripped out of her clothes.

Preeti and Jodhaa got down in front of the fire place. Both nude and kneeling facing each other. They looked at Mark, who smiled and aimed the camera at them. Jodhaa leaned in and took Preeti's small hand in hers. Preeti moved closer to Jodhaa who closed her eyes. Both women lips touched as they faced each other. Their nipples were hard and still barely touching. Mark began to take pictures and the two women exchanged kisses that became hotter and hotter. Their pale skin was outlined by the light of the fire in the dark room. Jodhaa's red hair looked brilliant in the light and Preeti's golden locks glowing. Among the darker shades of Indian women's hair, her mane had always singled her out...

The two girls' nipples seemed to fight as they rubbed against each other. Mark could feel the passion rising in his loins as he watched the two wives. Then they looked back at him with lust in their eyes as each women cupped the other girl's breast in her hands. Then Mark told them to move to the bedroom. Jodhaa and Preeti lay obediently on the bed at an angle, with a gap between the two lovely creatures. Mark told them to put thin tops and the sheerest bottoms they could find. Their breasts could be seen through the material and their stiff nipples stood out. Both women had on Mark's instructions their hair done and their jewelry on. The low light made them shimmer. They both looked at Mark behind the camera. They gave a becoming look. They seemed to call for someone to come join them on the bed. Their eyes were smoldering with desire as Mark snapped several pictures of the two women.

 

The next day, Mark and Preeti got up early to go to the glen. Jodhaa said she would say behind and got to the local market to get something for dinner. Mark worried about her going out in a town she didn't know well alone. But she offered to ask Deenpal to escort her. He was more than happy to help her.

 

Mark and Preeti arrived at the glen. It was as beautiful as he had described to her. The field was bright green from the spring grass that was reaching its peak. The stream was running with the spring thaw from the mountains. It was something out of a post card. Mark set up the camera and looked over at Preeti. She soon removing her kameez and lay on a blanket. Her pale white skin was almost glowing in the morning sun. There was a cool breeze still blowing and it made her firm nipples stand up proudly. She let her golden hair drape behind her back as she stretched out on the blanket. She now looked like a wood nymph in the green glade by the stream. Mark shot several shots of her with the Shimla mountains in the back ground.

Next Preeti got up and ran along the stream. Mark followed, snapping pictures of her jumping in the green pasture and playing in the water. Soon he had a full roll of the nymph images. He was sure Gwanendra would love the pictures. Mark looked at the slim athletic woman in the water. She smiled at him and motioned him over. Mark moved to the edge of the stream. She bent over and kissed him lightly and pulling his body closer to her nude form.

Mark guided Preeti against a rock next to the stream. She leaned against the cool wet rock as Mark bent down to kiss and nibble at her neck. He kissed his way down her neck and over her small firm breast taking time to suck at each nipple. Then he moved down to her stomach just starting to show. He spread her legs gently, her pussy lips wet with wild excitement. He licked the length of her cunt and sucked at her clit. She did not know what made her shiver more the cold rock at her back or Mark's tongue on her clit.

Mark took her hand and led her over to the blanket on the ground. She quickly pulled his clothes off and had him lay down on the ground. She took his hard cock in her warm mouth. She used her tongue to tickle and massage his cock to the hardest she could get. Then in one motion she was on top of him, sliding down on him. She settled down onto his lap, fully impaled on his manhood. He reached up to toy with her firm breasts as she rode him slowly. It was a nice long ride with both of them enjoying each moment of pleasure, till they both collapsed onto the blanket and enjoyed the warmth of the midday sun.

The two then returned to Preeti's home. They found the groceries still on the table and not put up. At that moment, Deenpal exited the bedroom buttoning up his shirt and whistling proudly. Jodhaa was standing behind him wrapped only in a sheet. Mark thanked Deenpal for escorting his wife as he left. Then Deenpal moved to Jodhaa to kiss her and patted her butt. Preeti just wiggled her finger at her naughty sister and laughed. Preeti began to put up the groceries and Jodhaa joined her after getting dressed.

At dusk, Gwanendra finally returned. He was greeted by his wife who, as soon as he entered the house jumped into his arms and kissed him profusely. After a long welcome home greeting shower of kisses, Jodhaa came over to him and bombarded him again with kisses and hugs as well. Mark followed as the women led Gwanendra into the kitchen. They had both worked hard to make a magnificent meal. Though not as large as the banquets the Prince usually threw, but it was quite well done. The four dove in. Gwanendra completed the meal with home made pastries. After a long trip on just ration in the mountains, Gwanendra was in heaven with such a meal.

"Was your patrol successful" Preetri asked her husband.

"As best we could for now." He said. "But several of the bridges need much more work than we can do, or they won't last the winter and next year's thaw. I will have to request the government for more equipment and engineers"

"Perhaps the Prince could help?" Jodhaa said.

"Perhaps." He said. "How was the rest of your trip?"

"Very nice." Mark said.

"And fun!" Jodhaa added.

"And they have the pictures to prove it." Preeti said.

"And speaking of pictures." Mark said reaching over to pull out a album from his back. "Preeti wanted to give you something special for your return home." He said, handing Gwanendra the album. He took it and looked through the photos. He was stunned at the pictures. His wife was gorgeous. "Did you take these, Mark?" He asked and Mark nodded yes. "They are incredible!" He said looking at his wife dancing naked in the pastures and in the stream. Preeti smiled with pride as her husband looked at the pictures.

Preeti and Jodhaa excused themselves from the table and the two men continued to look at the photos. When Gwanendra got to the photos of Jodhaa and Preeti enjoying together, he took a deep breath . "That is a wonderful sight." He said! "It would make a dead man rise."

"If you love that." Mark said getting up and pulling Gwanendra from the album and toward the bedroom. "you will love the other welcome home gift we have prepared for you." He said opening the door. Gwanendra was dumbfounded.

Jodhaa and Preeti were stretching on the bed. Both women were totally nude. Preeti's slim form laid against the headboard of the bed as she toyed with her hair in a long braid laying across her chest that Jodhaa had just finished arranging. Jodhaa was next to her as she stretched like a cat. Her eye seemed to sparkle in the light.

"You have the two of them for the night just for you. Enjoy the night, my friend." Mark said. "I will see you in the morning if you are still alive?" He said closing the door behind Gwanendra.

Gwanendra walked toward the bed. Both women crawled toward him like hungry tigress. Their eyes were full of lust and desire. Preeti crawled up her husband's chest to kiss him with fire and lust. Jodhaa crawled up his side to nibble at his near and neck. As his wife kissed him, Jodhaa began to strip off his shirt. She bared his massive chest. Jodhaa kissed her way down his chest burying her face into the thick hair on it before moving to each of his nipples to suck and bite at them.

As Jodhaa moved further down to his pants, Preeti moved to take Jodhaa's place kissing and licking his chest. Soon his pants hit the floor and he stumbled out of them kicking his boots off. He lifted up his wife in his strong arms and threw her back onto the bed. He bent to kiss and bite at her firm tits before easing into her. He pushed until his full length was deep inside his wife's wet passage. She moaned and groaned as her mighty husband probed deep in her. Jodhaa crawled up next to the couple. She bent to kiss both Gwanendra and Preeti, lingering with each to explore their mouth with her tongue. Preeti took one of Jodhaa's hanging tits into her mouth and began to nurse it like a baby. Jodhaa moaned and ran her hands over Gwanendra's chest. He took the other tit in his rough hands and tugged and pinched her nipple. Then he moved his hand lower to her wet freshly shaven crotch and split her lips with his fingers before rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Jodhaa squirmed under the assault of the two lovers. Preeti motioned her to move up. Jodhaa reluctantly pulled from Gwanendra's finger and moved up closer to her head. Preeti guided her till Jodhaa's pussy hovered over Preeti's own head. Then she lowered it down slowly onto the waiting mouth. Just a few moments later, she dove into the woman wet pussy, licking and sucking with all her might. She even bit and chewed at the woman's clit, Jodhaa loved it and squealed at the young woman's skill.

Gwanendra gripped Jodhaa's shoulder and pulled her roughly to his face and kissed her hard. Jodhaa melted under his kiss. His hand mauled her breast, pinching, twisting and pulling on her large nipples till she screamed in pleasure. The three of them were lost in their pleasure till they all crashed in a orgasmic tidal wave that washed over them and left them panting and sweating on the large bed. As he laid there catching his breath, Gwanendra felt soft hands running up his legs. Then two different mouths began to kiss and lick his legs and thighs. He looked down to see his wife and Jodhaa working their way toward his crotch. Soon both women reached his cock. That was followed by two mouths licking and kissing it. He leaned back and moaned as the women with their magical mouths and tongues worked him back to full hardness.

"Are you ready my love?" Preeti asked as she moved up to kiss his lips. He just smiled and kissed her back. She looked down at Jodhaa and back knowingly to her husband. He understood what she was hinting at him. He climbed up off the bed and moved Jodhaa onto her hands and knees. Preeti moved up to kiss her and fondle her hanging tits. "Are you ready to get fucked like a bitch in heat, my dear sister?" She asked toying with her nipple. "Ready to get fucked hard by my horny husband?"

"Yes!" Jodhaa cried out as Preeti twisted one of her nipples. Gwanendra behind her heard her and mounted her hard and fast. Like a wild bull, he charged into her. She cried out. He gripped her hips and began a long deep stroke into her hitting her deep places. Preeti kissed and made her way to her swinging breasts moving faster with each increase of her husband's thrusts. He reached up to grab her long red hair and held it like a bridle as he rode her hard and fast. She met his every thrust and begged for more. Preeti found it hard to keep hold of her breast as their speed increased.

Soon Gwanendra was snorting and grunting like a stallion in heat as he gave this white woman the hard sex she loved. Her only sound was grunts with every thrust into her. Her eyes were glazed over in bliss as she felt the next wave of orgasm coming hard. She creamed several times as the waves hit her. Preeti had to hold her friend up as her husband finally reached his own climax, firing deep into the woman and coating her insides with his hot cum.

He fell in the middle of the two women and he drifted off to a short nap, a very short nap. Soon the feeling of the two hands came again. Then the mouths kiss and tongue over his body. He looked down at the two women who still burned with lust. It was going to be a long night for him.

Mark got up on the next morning. It had been a rough night for him. He could hear all the moaning and groaning from the other room and it made it hard for him to sleep (not to mention the hard on that wouldn't disappear all the night). He got up and fixed a pot of tea. He was just finishing his first cup when the door to the bedroom opened. Gwanendra stood there naked and covered in sweat. "Morning." He said to him.

"I surrender." Gwanendra said. Mark gave him a questioning look. "They win." he said collapsing into a chair. "Those women drained me of every last bit of strength and cum."

"I take it you enjoyed your welcome home gift?"

"No man could ask for a better welcome home party." He said as Mark poured him a cup of tea. "But I did not forget you, my friend." He said taking a large sip of the tea. "I have left you two fine vessels filled to the brim as well as two wild ravenous women waiting to ravage you."

"Well it is a burden I will happily carry for you, my friend." He said as both of them had a long loud laugh. Mark walked toward the bedroom as Gwanendra began to fix himself something to eat. He entered the room to see Preeti laying on her back with her legs spread. A small drip of cum was leaking from her well used and gaping open pussy. Jodhaa was on her side beside her friend, running her hand over the woman chest, teasing her nipples.

"She is waiting for you, my love." Jodhaa said as Mark kissed her lightly on the lips. He moved between Preeti's legs. Taking a long lick up the crack of her cunt collecting the cum that had dribbled out. Preeti moaned as Mark's tongue touched her wet slit. Jodhaa toyed and nursed at her tit as Mark dove deep into her cleaning her of every drop till she was clawing the bed in a body shaking orgasm. Jodhaa lightly kissed her as Mark made his way up her chest to lick and suck at a nipple before joining Jodhaa in kissing her. "It's my turn." Jodhaa said as both women pushed Mark onto his back. Preeti began to remove Mark pants as Jodhaa worked on stripping him of his shirt. Soon he was naked as the two wild women beside him. Preeti sought to return the favor to Mark. She took his hard cock in her warm wet mouth and she nursed and licked the rigid pole.

Jodhaa offered her husband one of her large tits to suck on. Mark took it with pleasure. He licked, sucked and nibbled at her nipple till she could stand it no more. She got up and straddled his head, face toward his feet. She lowered her wet cunt toward his mouth. He caught her pussy lips with his not letting any of the juices escape her cunt. She settled onto his face as Mark warped his arms around her legs to pull her down further onto his face till he had a good suction onto her wet pussy. Preeti worked on Mark's hard cock till it was as hard as she could get it. Then she climbed up,, giving Jodhaa a quick kiss, to hover above Mark's waiting cock. Jodhaa grappled his cock and aimed it at Preeti's pussy. She guided it into her as she settled down onto his lap. She bent forward to suck at Jodhaa's tits as she rode on her husband's cock. Jodhaa stroked her hair as she enjoyed Mark talented tongue. The three of them soon got a rhythm.

Jodhaa even gripped Preeti's hips to help her ride Mark. Preeti returned the favor by kissing her neck and toying with her tits. Mark was lost in the folds of his wife's wet cum filled pussy as the slim blonde rode his cock like a rodeo rider. When the orgasms came, it was Jodhaa first, covering her husband's face. She collapsed onto the bed facing toward Mark's feet. Mark was next he shot deep into Preeti's cunt. His hot cum covered her insides with a thick coating. As his cum hit her, it sent her off in another orgasm. She cried out and fell onto his chest as she enjoyed the feel of the cum deep in her. All three laid there breathing heavy. Mark drifted off in the after glow of their orgasm. But his was pulled back by the touch of two tongues.

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers
12