Mark and Melanie: The Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark pulled Donna's head up and out of his lap, and again said "As much as I would love to let you finish what you just started, I'd like to continue this in our bedroom. Let's go get the hot tub water showered off, and resume this inside."

We got out of the hot tub, grabbed our towels and dried off, and headed to the house.

Mark showed us to a bedroom, and told us it was ours to use for the evening. This bedroom had its own private bathroom, and he told us they'd laid towels out for us. Melanie told us we could shower together if we wanted, but she insisted that we couldn't do anything more than tease each other. She made us promise to save our first orgasms of the evening for later, when the four of us were together. She then said "See you in the living room in 30 minutes", and she & Mark turned and headed for their bedroom.

Then Melanie stopped, turned around, and said that the bedroom was ours overnight if we wanted. I started laughing, and Donna simply smirked and said "Oh, fuck you."

They looked at me for an explanation. "I don't want to sound presumptuous, but I suggested that we pack overnight bags just in case this evening went well, and you asked us to stay. I hope you're not offended. If you were visiting us and things were going well, we would offer you the extra bedroom overnight, so I wanted to be ready, just in case. She thought I was crazy for even thinking about staying here tonight. But we would love to stay."

"Understood, and not offended in the least. See you in the living room in 30."

As totally aroused as I was, I didn't trust myself to be in the shower with Donna; more to the point, I knew at that moment it would take very little stimulation for me to come. I wasn't sure I could keep my hands off her, and I couldn't be sure I'd be able to resist nailing her, although it might be the shortest act of sexual intercourse in the history of sexual intercourse. So I told her she could grab a shower, and I'd put my clothes back on and get our bags from the car, which would give me time to cool down a bit.

Then something Melanie said a few minutes ago suddenly registered: They made us promise to save our first orgasms for when we were all together. First? Oh yeah, this was definitely going to be a night we won't forget.

In addition to leaving us towels, they left us a couple of terry cloth robes. When Donna came out of the bathroom after her shower, she told me to strip and sit on the bed, on my hands, so I couldn't touch her. She stood in front of me, opened her robe, and held her tits in her hands. "Mark had these in his hands earlier, baby. Melanie played with them, too." She dropped both hands to her pussy, and said "And all three of you will be playing with this tonight. I can't wait to feel what they're gonna do to me, and I can't wait to get you inside me tonight after Mark fucks me." I was at attention again almost immediately. She grabbed my cock and started slowly stroking it, and said "And very soon, Melanie will have her mouth right here, sliding up and down like this. Bet you can't wait to feel that, can you"?

I immediately pulled one hand out from under my leg, and grabbed her wrist. I had to stop her. I was very close to coming, and I as much as I needed the release, I was going to wait and see what our hosts had in mind. Whatever happened, I absolutely knew it would be worth waiting for. I stood up, kissed Donna, and closed & retied her robe, and headed for the shower.

We met them in the living room, both of them also wearing robes. Mark took Donna's hand, and Melanie grabbed mine, and they led us to their bedroom They untied and removed our robes, and laid us down on the bed very close together, then removed their robes. Melanie lay down beside me, and Mark slid up beside Donna. Melanie said "We know it's your first time doing this, and as excited as you are, there's bound to be some butterflies. Please lay back and let us take control for a while. We want this to be as enjoyable as possible for you both. Close your eyes, and keep them closed. Neither of you will know what is happening to the other; you'll just have to imagine it. You can hold hands, but that's it. For now, no peeking, and no touching us, and no touching each other except for holding hands. Relax and let us do everything."

I grabbed Donna's hand, and she gave me a gentle squeeze. I couldn't see what Mark was doing to Donna, but Melanie was giving me the most erotic massage I'd ever had. She wasn't pressing enough to require any massage oil, but her touch felt wonderful none the less. She would rake her nails across my chest and nipples, or reach down and caress my balls. Or she'd gently touch all around my hot spots, making sure to get a fraction of an inch away before moving away. I was making small sounds, and squeezing Donna's hand.

I don't know what my reactions to Melanie's touches were doing to Donna, but her reaction to Mark's attention was driving me insane with excitement. Whatever he was doing to her, he was good at it, and she was enjoying every second of it. I could hear her whimper, or moan, or give a very quiet "oh yeah", and she was squeezing my hand tightly and often.

I heard Mark say "Remember, keep your eyes closed. No peeking. And no touching us, at least not yet." and I felt movement on both sides of the bed. There was no doubt as to what was happening, and I'm sure Donna knew it, too. I felt the weight of Mark's knee come down between my arm and Donna's, and I knew he was straddling her chest and feeding her his cock. I could hear the noises they were both making, replaying in my mind what Donna did to him in the hot tub. Donna must have figured out what was happening when Melanie moved up and straddled my face, presenting her pussy to me. And I'm sure Donna heard the noises I was making, and was thinking back to what I did to Melanie earlier.

Mark moaned, and said "You are one lucky guy. She is really good with her mouth." He knew how much saying something like that would turn me on; he was right. I would have agreed with him, but I was too busy sucking on Melanie's clit, or licking inside as far as I could get, or letting her rub her pussy on my mouth in a way that suited her, to reply to his comment.

Then Melanie said "Yeah, and with a mouth this good, I bet you beg him to eat you out, don't you Donna?" She was doing the same thing with Donna, giving her the perfect mental picture, trying to drive her wild with lust.

After a couple minutes of giving our hosts the best oral loving we could give them, I heard Mark say "Oh God, I'm gonna come". More than anything, I wanted to watch; I've dreamed about this. I opened my eyes, and saw Melanie looking down at me. She put her hand beside my temple, to act as a blinder, so I couldn't see.

She said "Shhhh. I knew you'd want to watch. Trust me, that's going to happen at least one more time while you two are here; I promise you can watch it next time."

And then Mark came, loudly, in my beautiful wife's mouth. It made me insane with desire, not being able to turn and watch what was going on no more than a foot away from me. But like I told Donna earlier, I knew that whatever they had in store for us would be worth the wait. And I believed Melanie, that I would get to see it before this night was over. So I focused on my mouth on Melanie's pussy, channeling the intensity I felt into giving her the best orgasm I could give her. At that moment, I wanted to make her come so hard she passed out afterward.

She removed her hand from my head, and reached up with both hands and rolled her nipples between her fingers. I kept my eyes closed, and kept almost attacking her clit with my lips and tongue; I heard her say "here it comes" as she grabbed my hair and pressed her pussy harder against my face. She came hard, and with each pulse of her orgasm I could feel her body shake anywhere it was in contact with me.

I felt both her and Mark climb off of us, then Donna rolled over and kissed me very deeply; I was tasting Mark's come, and she was tasting Melanie's pussy juices. I could feel the heat radiating from Donna, and I knew that Mark was going to be in for a surprise when he coaxed that first orgasm out of her; he had no idea what he was in for. And I also knew that once Melanie started working on me, my first orgasm was going to be very quick, and very, very intense. My eyes met Donna's, and we both knew were in this all the way; there was no turning back now.

To Be Continued...

12