Mark Ch. 01

Story Info
Mark flies high nude on an airplane.
1.6k words
4.05
25.8k
3

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my most daring escapades in public nudity. Since I was very young, exhibitionism was my preferred way to turn on. The more daring display the more exhilarating it was. To this day I get hard just thinking about it. I was on a night flight to London. I was flying business class. I have had fun on many flights but this was to be the boldest and hottest.

As I boarded the aircraft I proceeded to my seat. By the look of the waiting area this was going to be empty. It was a 747 and business class on this particular aircraft was 2 seats each side of the plane and 2 seats in the center. My seat was in the last row right side with a bulkhead in back of me. I sat down and got comfortable. The flight attendant asked what I wanted to drink and she brought me a Jack and water. As I relaxed for what was to be an eleven hour flight, I was watching the other passenger's board and it appeared first class was going to be full which was why I couldn't get an upgrade. Business on the other hand was looking empty. I had one guy in the seat in front of me and next to him in the center was another guy. The center seats in my row were empty so far and there was a couple just sitting down. She was attractive woman perhaps 40 or so and her partner was a bit older maybe late 40's. The woman wore glasses but she was still nice looking.

By the time I was on my second Jack, the flight attendants were scurrying about getting ready for takeoff. I was dressed in my usual flying attire of jeans and a sport shirt. I was feeling a bit randy as I always was when flying. I started to rub my cock through the jean material. My cock was reacting nicely. After we were in the air and the seal belt sign was off I had to go to let the Jack out. We never buy drinks just rent them.

When I returned to my seat I grabbed a couple of pillows and two blankets from the overhead compartment. The meal was just being served. After a nice meal and several glasses of wine, I was pretty horny. I had been rubbing my cock during the meal and it was nice and hard. During my meal I glanced over several times at the couple in my row at the other side of the plane. I exchanged glances with the woman and a smile. Her partner was really putting the booze away. The flight attendant was wearing out a path to their seats.

After the meal was over they dimmed the lights for the movie. My mind was already working. By now I had the blanket on my lap and my jeans were open and my cock was out. I was lightly stroking it and it was nice and hard. I noticed that the guy across the cabin was sleeping or probably passed out from all the booze. I could tell when the woman was looking my way as I could see the reflection in her glasses.

I decided to make sure my blanket was moving about as I stroked my now engorged cock so that she might get the idea I was doing something under there. I got a little more aggressive and pulled my jeans down just below my knees. I also noticed she was watching me more than the movie. I had to be careful not to freak her out. Last thing I needed was for her to rat me out to the flight attendants.

As I lowered my jeans to just below my knees I really started stroking hard. The blanket was moving about and I am sure she could see that. It wouldn't take too much imagination to figure out what I was doing. I was really turned on now. She was watching almost non- stop. That's when I decided to slide my jeans all the way off to the floor. My shoes were already off so it was easy to drop them to the floor and they wouldn't be seen since the blanket was draped down to the floor.

I was naked now from the waist down. I had no socks on so I was completely naked. I decided to remove the center console between my seat and the empty aisle seat and put it on the floor. I shifted around so as my feet were facing her but covered up with the blanket. I was still for awhile then started stroking harder again. I was so aroused my heart my pounding. I still had an audience and luckily the flight attendants had disappeared. The opening to the back part of the plane had a curtain drawn so I would have ample time if someone came through.

My legs were slightly bent at the knee as there wasn't enough room to stretch them totally out. It was then I figured why not go for the full Monty. I apparently had a voyeur who had to know what I was doing so I positioned the second blanket on the upper part of my body and slipped off my shirt and stuffed it between me and the seat back. I was now completely nude under the blankets. I was really hot and flushed now. Here I was on an airplane nude.

Apparently my activity was not unnoticed by my woman voyeur. She was now watching me almost full time. I could see the reflection of her glasses but not her eyes. I cooled it for 5 minutes or so then it was back to stroking my raging hard on. I then decided to lower my right foot onto the floor while my left knee rested against the seat back. I was still covered except for the bottom of my leg and foot. I was basically spread eagle under the blanket which by now was moving up and down quite a bit.

I stroked and played with my cock and balls for another 5 minutes or so. Then I started to get more aggressive as I usually do when I am this excited. I started to let the blanket slide off me ever so slightly exposing my knee that was resting on the back of the seat. I am not sure she could tell this or not but it sure made me hotter. By now the blanket has fallen down exposing my thigh and calf with the edge resting just to the side of my cock. I had her full attention.

Letting a few minutes go by while still stroking my cock, I started to ease the side of the blanket on the floor so that my right knee was showing. God I was so hot. Now the blanket more or less just covered my crotch. She was watching me for sure full time. I continued to stroke my cock which now was so obvious. That's when I decided to go for broke. Who needed the blanket? I pushed the blanket towards the aisle seat arm rest and left it such that I could grab it if I had to cover up quickly.

I was now in full view from the waist down for my woman to see. I was about to explode so I took it easy cranking on my cock. Here I was in full view naked from the waist down masturbating for this woman. I removed the other blanket almost instinctively so now I was completely nude for her jerking off. I can tell you that was the most erotic moment of my life. I didn't last too much longer.

Here I was jerking off nude for this stranger on an airplane. It didn't get any better than this. Having picked up the pace I exploded my orgasm all over my chest. The first stream hit my face. I kept milking my cock until every drop was out.

As I relaxed I started to scoop up my cum as I always did and put it in my mouth. I had done this since I was younger. I used to get on my bed and arch my body so that my cock was over my mouth and jerk off until I came in my mouth. Just something I like to do. My voyeur watched me the whole time. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over me. Show was over.

Now the funny part. As I was all covered back up, I fell asleep. I was awaken by the lights coming on in the cabin and the flight attendants were back. I thought holly crap what the hell was I going to do now. My jeans were on the floor and my shirt stuffed between me and the seat. I quickly glanced over at my lady voyeur and she had a big grin on her face. I quickly moved around to sit upright and grabbed my jeans. I was showing more skin than I wanted to but the only one to see me was my voyeur. What the hell I thought she saw more than that last night. I was lucky to get my jeans on and was grabbing my shirt when a flight attendant walked by. Good thing she was busy, she never noticed.

We had our breakfast and got ready to land. The woman didn't look over very much after that. When we were deplaning I walked towards the door and he was just getting ready to exit. She gave me a wink and we went about our way. This was one hot situation. While writing this I had to go masturbate before I could finish. I will write up another escapade real soon.