Mark, Mom and Mindy Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom figures out she's got news.
2.9k words
4.45
77.3k
32

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

Mark laid there panicking. He didn't want to leave his mother's warm embrace. Her chest lifting to his cheek with each breath she took. He had to.

What would Mindy say if she found him gone? What if she had already noticed? She had to sleep with him. He said no over and over again, but she just crawled into bed next to him. He tried to protest but the feeling of her breasts against his back made him give in.

He was tormented. He never wanted to do anything to his sister. He had always wanted to protect her from acts like this. He had protected her from acts like this.

When had had seen her with their father he felt his body fill with anger and disgust. How could his father even consider touching her the way that he was. Mark had to act, and he did.

He grabbed his father and threw him to the ground. He stood between them, his father's pants off, his shirt barely covering his softening cock. He looked at him and didn't say a word until he left. He held her that night. It didn't matter that she was naked to him at all, he didn't care. He just wanted to hold her and make her feel safe.

Now she had changed that. Mark felt manipulated. She had made his love for her dirty and shameful. He silently slipped from his mother's side. He still had to return to her. To keep his secret safe.

"Where did you go," Mindy hugged her naked body around her brother. "You were gone a long time."

"Bathroom," Mark shivered. He felt her breasts against him again, the soft pillows pushed against his back. He didn't want to want her. He wanted her to leave him alone. His lust was not for her.

"I hope you turned the fan on, you were gone for over an hour," she started letting her hands roam across his body. She could smell her mother's sex all over him and it excited her. She felt his strength stir beneath her.

"Come here," she whispered into his ear, "Mommy wants you to suck on her nipples."

Mark shuddered. The soft breath in his ear coupled with the words that were spoken sent his cock shooting up. Why was she doing this to him? What was happening? He couldn't stop, the feeling of lust quickly returning.

She held her breast out with a hand and pressed it gently into his face. Mark started to moan instantly. He could tell she knew what his breaking point was. How he couldn't resist thinking of his mother's breasts, even in play. His cock shuddered, he was filled with desire.

Mindy smiled. She saw him shifting his weight around her, trying to find something to press his love against. She held out the other breast. It was exciting her too. Not just the control, but him sucking her like this. Something she usually hated was now sending waves of excitement to her loins.

"You're such a good boy," she rubbed her hands through his hair and pressed him towards her breast. "Mommy's good boy."

He moaned involuntarily. He couldn't resist her words. If his mother would only talk to him like that when he was with her. Mark felt his cock swell as the repeated feeling of her nipple against his tongue drove him wild.

"Come to mommy honey," Mindy started shifting her body lower, pulling her breast from his latch. "Mommy wants to make you feel good."

Mark shuddered as her head descended to his wanting cock. He knew the smell of their mother was heavy upon him. She had to smell it but would she think it was hers? Mark felt horrified at trying to keep both affairs secret. It was making him go crazy.

Mindy lingered over his hot shaft gently leaving a trail of small slow kisses. She could taste their mother upon him. Something about that smell and taste sent shivers into her belly and added to her excitement. She took him into her mouth and savored the mingled flavor of her mother's and brother's lovemaking.

She was purposely going as slow as she could, running her tongue flatly against him with heavy pressure. She wanted him to feel eaten when she was done with him. She wanted to lick all of his previous days lovemaking away. She slowed and slowed until she was barely moving. His cock jerking wildly in her mouth. She started sucking on his cock like he would suck on her breasts, in a slow pattern of worship.

Mark felt his whole body arc. She was going so slow he wanted to scream. He couldn't do anything to hold back his obvious pleasure and soon he his moaning couldn't be contained. Her lips felt so hot against his shaft, her tongue pressing him tight. He couldn't bear her slowness but each time he would thrust to speed her up she only went slower, adding to his agony.

Over and over again she went up and down on him. Mindy knew his cock, his whole body was going to explode at any moment. It was her job to prolong that moment until it could be held back no longer. She could feel his juices churning in his belly. She knew he couldn't take it much longer.

"Honey," she whispered, "I want you to come on my breasts."

She slid her mouth from his cock and pushed her breasts around it and bent back down, her mouth over his tip.

Mark started to shake wildly. Whatever passion she had stirred in him was about to explode into the biggest orgasm of his life. He looked away from her ashamed. He didn't want to see the top of her head like that, around his manhood as he let loose his seed.

He couldn't hold back. The repeated sucking she was doing on his tip combined with the softness of her breasts surrounding him made him tremble, finally unleashing a torrent of his love into her mouth.

He started thrusting like a boy having his first sex. Nothing was going to be enough to completely please him. He felt his pleasure grow to the point that he was fearful it would never end.

Mindy sucked and sucked him, finally sliding the whole soft thing into her mouth and sucking more. She knew this drove men wild. That they felt tender and couldn't stand it, but they would never say anything about it. They always let her do it. She gently pulled every last bit of juice she could out of him.

"Mark honey," Mindy slid from his softness and started kissing his hips and thighs, "I said to come on Mommy's breasts, not in my mouth. I should punish you."

What punishment was worse than this Mark wondered. His body couldn't stop shaking. It was partly from pleasure and mostly from fear. What was happening to him? How could she be doing these things to him. She was his sister, it wasn't right. Why was he letting her? He gulped. I've made myself one big mess, he thought to himself. Two big messes.

Mark didn't yet know how big those messes were going to turn out to be.

Mindy made a point of always being home when they were. She stopped working nights and mirrored her brother's schedule. She would make sure that they never had a chance to be alone.

For the next few weeks she kept him busy. Constantly playing mommy games with her breasts. Giving him nearly unfettered access to them to keep him busy. She loved it, she thought, he was like a reluctant puppy dog. Shy at first then ready for play. She also knew she was making him crazy.

"Don't you ever work anymore?" Mark asked her one day, "I mean it seems like all of a sudden you're always home."

Mindy looked at him. She could see the agony on his face. He wanted to be alone with mom but he couldn't tell her that. He had a secret to keep and she knew what it was. It was almost unfair. She lifted up her shirt to reveal her bare chest.

"Honey," she smiled, "Mommy just wanted to spend some quality time with her favorite boy."

Mark couldn't help it. He wanted to help it but he couldn't. He walked over to her and bent down, pulling a breast into his mouth, he felt his cock harden. He wanted most in the world to be with his mother, and his sister was playing a sort of evil surrogate.

At first Tammi was excited that her daughter was home. She wouldn't have to be concerned about her son's advances if she was there. She wanted to talk to him, but there never seemed to be a good time. She feared seeing him alone and never returned to his bedroom after that night. She was afraid of the man that she woke up.

After a few weeks passed she started to feel sick. She didn't know how to tell him. She knew. She could feel it in her stomach in the morning. What was she going to do? How had this happened? She wanted to press rewind on her life. To somehow have mustered the courage to stop this evil before it happened. It was too late.

"Breakfast?" Mark looked at his mother. She looked like she was sick, her face a pale white. He longed for her. Even though she looked sick all he could think about was her breasts. The games Mindy was tormenting with only making him want her more.

"I'm not feeling well," she sat down, "I'll just have some crackers."

For the first time in over a month she was alone with her son. What was he going to do? She didn't have the energy to fend him off. It didn't matter anyway. Whatever shred of dignity she had was stripped away by the growing baby inside her.

No she had to have a talk with him but not the talk she had wanted to before. She had to tell him about what he had done. The terrible mistake that he had made.

"Mark," she looked up at him, "we really need to talk about what happened. It's like you're avoiding talking to me."

Mark looked at her. Her face was ashen. What was she going to say? How she must be aching as much as he was. He felt it that last time. He felt her press against him, pulling him to her. He felt her warm embrace that he reluctantly had to leave. He wanted to hold her close again. To feel her skin against his, her breast upon his lips.

He turned off the burner and left his breakfast undone. This was the first time he had been alone with his mother in over a month. It wasn't time for talking. He turned to her, squeezed her arms and pulled her close. His lips descended upon her, opening her mouth and exploring it's warmth. How he missed her warmth.

Mark let his hands lift her heavy breasts and hold them. He couldn't resist touching them. As much as his sister was letting him play with her, he thought, it was these that he desired. They were heavier, more round, softer. Most of all they were his mother's.

Tammi shuddered. She felt his tongue pressing deep into her and tried to give no response. She didn't want this. Every time she tried to talk to him it seem he would force her to submit to his lustful desires. It made her fear him. He wasn't her son anymore, he was turning into something else. A strong and willful mate with no care for her desires. She started crying but he didn't notice.

Silence, she thought. I have to be silent. I have to let him know that what he is doing is wrong. Be a passive willing partner that will let him relieve his lust upon her. I need to do this for him. Tammi couldn't help thinking that if she didn't do this it would be worse. He would force someone else. She raised him, she had to accept him. He was her responsibility.

Mark pulled her shirt up over her chest. Her skin was as pale as her face, but it only made her full breasts more appealing to him. He pulled them to his lips and began sucking like the hungry son he was. He felt his cock stiffen in his pants. It was almost going to make him explode. He couldn't stop running his mouth against them they felt so wonderful.

Tammi swallowed hard. Her breasts were extra tender and swollen. She could feel changes happening inside of her already, her body adjusting. How she dreaded telling him. What was she going to say? She felt his hands drift down across her thighs to the very place that he had unwillingly entered and spent his loins. She let out a soft moan. Sickness fell through her. She was getting excited and this time, she wanted him to touch her. It made her cringe but she put her hand on his and directed it to her. She need her relief this time. It had been too long since someone made her lose control.

Mark was excited. He wanted her, to please her, and now she was helping him. He pushed her against the wall and knelt at her waist. He could smell her sex so close to his face. He wanted to taste her. Quickly he pulled the pants from her waist and pushed them to the floor. Her full brown bush in front of him. He really saw it for the first time and it made his balls ache.

He pushed his mouth into her and quickly explored her body. His tongue eagerly searching for any place that made her pant or moan. He wanted to feel her pleasure against his mouth. He wanted to please her more than he wanted pleasure himself.

Tammi moaned. Her son's tongue pressed tight against her sex. She couldn't stand the thought of it so she kept calling him Tom in her head. It was so easy to switch him to Tom, they looked so much alike she thought. I just need someone to touch me.

She pulled his head to her and her met her lust against his face. She couldn't stand back anymore and years of pent up desire spilled upon him. She started to slide down, her legs unable to hold her weight. She exploded in a series of loud moans before slowly releasing her grip on his head and trying to right herself.

Mark tried to catch his breath. What happened? She hadn't come like that before when he had been with her. She was quieter and barely shuddered let alone jerked like she was insane. Her taste surrounded him and filled his throat. It was so different than his sisters. How he wished he would have said no to Mindy. His real desire wasn't her, it was their mother.

Tammi slid to the floor, her body still shaking uncontrollably. She knew if she didn't contain his lust it would only grow and he would come back until he was relieved. She pulled down his pants and looked up into his eyes.

She loved him. Even if she now felt as if he had taken from her any innocence either of them had. Now something had changed. She felt the desire to please him take over. Not only as his mother, but as the father of her child. She needed to please him, she thought, it's a mother's job to keep the father happy.

She pulled the cock into her mouth. It was so big and strong and smooth. She never loved the feeling of a man in her mouth, it made her feel dirty inside. But this was her son, it was okay. She knew where he had been. It was different.

She savored him. She pulled him in and out of her mouth and let him feel her desire for him. She wanted to make him lose control. She wanted to see the joy upon his face that came when his desire was fulfilled. She wanted to bask in the warm afterglow of sex where a man is calm and loving instead of filled with lust.

She suckled him and started to pull his love from his shaft. She knew by the way he would linger on her breasts that this motion would drive him wild.

Mark couldn't stand it. The sight of his mothers brown hair as it slid up and down upon him was making his mind and body both ready to explode. He constantly thought he was ready to fill her mouth with his juice only to find he had yet another excruciating moment to wait.

His head spun. He couldn't take it anymore. He reached down and pulled her head towards him and shot forth his first load of juice before relaxing his grip.

Tammi jerked. She wasn't ready for his juice. She felt his hands hard upon her and unable to get free. He started coming in her mouth. Finally he relaxed and she slipped him from her and down between her breasts. She squeezed him between her, feeling his pulsing quicken and then slowly subside, the slipper wetness dripping down to her belly. She looked up at him. She felt her loins stir slightly, the look of lust fulfilled written on his face.

She stood up and quickly found their clothes.

"Hi guys," Mindy called out from the front door as she walked in, "Where is everybody?"

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers