Mark, Mom and Mindy Ch. 08

Story Info
Mindy is in for a shock.
2.7k words
4.15
59.5k
30

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

"Mark, we really need to talk," Tammi rubbed her hands over her tightening belly. How was she going to say this? She was so distraught. She couldn't handle the emotions running through her.

"About what?" Mark started moving closer to her.

Tammi felt suffocated when she was around him. He was always crowding her, his hands roaming over her.

"Mark honey," she looked down at his feet, afraid to look him in the eye, "we're pregnant."

Silence. Neither of them spoke for what felt like hours.

"How could this happen?" Mark finally started talking.

How could this happen? Tammi thought back in horror at all the things he had done to her. All the things she had let him do to her. She could have stopped him but she didn't. She shuddered.

"It doesn't matter now," she looked up at him and started crying, "it is happening. I'm going to be my baby's grandmother, you're going to be your brother's father. It's terrible. I'm terrible."

Mark held her and pulled her to his chest. He couldn't bear seeing her crying. Why had this happened? His mind was reeling, but still the feelings of lust were barely contained. Her tears only making him want her more.

"What do you want me to do?" Mark rubbed his hands over her back. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Hold me," Tammi burrowed her head into his chest, "just hold me and tell me you love me and don't leave me. I need you."

Tammi could feel his loins thrusting against her belly. She knew now what had to happen. She had to let go her feelings of despair and embrace his love. Let him love her as a woman carrying a man's baby should be loved, and she would love him back.

"I have your father's ring," Tammi pulled a chain from around her neck revealing a gold band, "you should wear it."

She held out his hand and slid the ring over his finger, looking up into his eyes.

"I need you to be strong for me," she spoke at barely a whisper, "I need you to be there for me, to protect me."

Then she slowly got down on her knees and looked up at him. She could see him twitching behind his pants and she knew it was her duty. Carefully she unzipped his pants and let his throbbing manhood free.

"And I will be there for you," she whispered before slowly taking his shaft into her mouth and rhythmically sliding it in and out.

Mark's head was spinning. First he finds out he's going to be a father and now he's wearing his father's wedding ring. He felt his cock stiffening, getting closer and closer to release.

"Oh mom," he reached his hands down to find her hair, to rub his hands through it. He wanted to touch her.

Mark's body was on fire. Every flick of her tongue across his cock only sending him deeper into the sexual abyss. He turned the ring on his finger, what did it mean? Was she going to be his wife? Mark's body swelled with desire at the thought of his mother being his wife, her bearing his child. For the first time he felt strong and manly looking down at her head sliding over him.

"It's okay sweetie," she moaned, "use my mouth."

The words barely came out before Mark uncontrollably lurched his hips forward, his seed shooting from his loins, his whole body exploding in desire. He pulled his mother's head tight against his hips, filling her with his hot juice until he was drained by her constant sucking.

Mark felt powerful letting himself go inside of her mouth. He looked down at her and for the first time saw her as a woman and not his mother. He grabbed her hair and pulled her tighter and tighter against him. He was the man and she his wanton wife and it made him insatiable to think about it.

Finally his thrusting subsided yet he still held her mouth tight around his soft cock, seeking pleasure in her lingering warmth.

"Oh my god Tammi," Mark moaned letting his grasp loosen, "you made me feel so good."

Tammi looked up at him, her head resting against his thigh. He was getting so big and strong, she thought, and how she needed him to be strong. She rubbed her hands across her belly and slowly tucked his soft cock into his pants and zipped him back up.

"Honey," she whispered into his ear after slowly standing, "Please never leave me."

Mark held her tight.

For a few weeks everything was okay. Mark would slip in and out of Tammi's bedroom, not letting Mindy know what was going on.

"He's not daddy you know," Mindy finally confronted her mother at the breakfast table. "I see he's even taken to wearing his ring."

Tammi kept buttering her toast. The truth was he wasn't at all like her husband. Mark was caring and comforting.

"What do you mean?" Tammi answered nonchalantly.

"Are you sleeping with him?" Mindy finally blurted the question.

She knew the answer all to well. After all her mother wasn't hiding it anymore. They would sit together at dinner and hold hands. Mark would sneak in and out of her room or into the bathroom while she showered.

Most of all, Mark wouldn't submit to her advances anymore. Her stories of being mom, her breasts, nothing was attracting him to her. She was losing her grasp on him, on the two of them.

"Honey," Tammi answered softly, "you don't understand. I am pregnant, I need to feel loved and protected for my babies sake. I need him to be there for me."

Tammi felt relieved. The weight of the secrets she had borne were finally lifted from her shoulders. As embarrassed as she was to have done such horrible things, hiding it had made it so much worse.

"He came to me," Tammi continued, "forced himself on me the first time. After a while I didn't fight back."

"Mom!" Tammi finally shrieked, her hands over her ears, "You can't be saying this."

Mindy couldn't handle it. She knew they were sleeping together, but she thought it was her. She thought she was making them sleep together. Now her mother was saying she was encouraging it. She was letting it happen.

"After three months I had to tell him," Tammi continued, knowing the story was excruciatingly painful for Mindy to hear, "and I had to submit to him as his wife so he'd stay with me. Just like I had to submit to your father when I found out he was cheating on me."

Mindy gasped.

"Daddy was cheating on you?" she looked at her mother not knowing what to say. "I'm so sorry."

Tammi glared at her.

"Yes, with some little slut who would flash him her breasts," Tammi put her knife and toast down, "and have him begging for more at every turn."

Mindy looked away.

"Do you miss him?" Tammi asked, finally nibbling on the toast.

"Dad?" Mindy asked. "I do."

"No honey," Tammi smiled, "Mark."

Mindy shuddered.

Mindy didn't say much to them for a while after that. She set her schedule to avoid them, working nights and weekends, coming in well after they were sleeping. It took several weeks before she even saw her brother.

"Hey stranger," Mark smiled at his sister during one of her late night returns. "Fancy meeting you here."

"Worked late," Mindy smiled.

The truth was she did miss Mark. She had several men to chose from, but none of them would bend to her will like her brother did. She turned to him and bent down straighten her skirt just enough so that he could see her deep cleavage.

She could see his eyes drift to them. She knew he wanted to see them again, to hold them.

"I want to talk to you," Mark followed her up the stairs towards her room.

Her room was a disaster. Clothes were strewn from one end to the other. One of the problems with not being home during the day was you didn't have time for laundry.

"Sorry about the mess." Mindy tried to tidy something up but to no avail.

"It was you that first time wasn't it?" Mark looked at her. "You came into my room and pretended to be mom."

Mindy looked at him scared. Was it her? It was so long ago she almost had forgotten. Of course it was her.

"I don't know what you mean," she looked at him but her eyes betrayed her.

Mark closed in on her. She could feel the anger growing inside of him.

"It was you who climbed on top of me and held me inside," Mark glared at her, "pretending to be mom."

Mark pushed her down on the bed and looked at her. An overpowering feeling of lust enveloped him. He reached his hands down and pulled on her shirt, her breasts shooting free.

"Mark please no!" she yelled, "please no!"

"Mom won't help you," he tugged on her skirt until she was naked before him, "she's not here. No one will help you."

Mindy shuddered. She looked up at her brother in fear. She couldn't get away. She watched him loosen his belt and pants until he too was stripped naked in front of her. The cock she had enjoyed teasing so much before was now menacingly hard and frightening before her face.

"Take it," Mark grabbed her head and pulled her mouth over his hard cock.

In a rhythmic, almost mechanical motion he started to pull his hard shaft in and out of her mouth, delighting in her groans. He looked down at her, the saliva dripping down her cheeks, her eyes welled with tears. He felt so strong feeling her helpless below him.

Mindy gasped for air as he pushed his hot shaft in and out of her throat. She tried to close her eyes and look away from him but part of her wanted to watch him, to see what he was feeling.

She felt his hand between her thighs, pulling her legs apart, he was going to take her. Her whole body shook.

"Mark," she finally pulled him from her mouth, "please not like this."

Mark pulled himself back and looked down at her. She once looked so big to him, now she looked small, almost tiny. He reached a hand out for one of her breasts and squeezed it tight.

"Like what?" he said tersely. "Is it worse than having your sister taunt and tease you? Coerce you into unprotected sex with your mother?"

Mindy looked away embarrassed.

"I. I am," she tried to find he words, "I am sorry. I didn't think anything bad would happen."

Mark reached his hands between her legs only to find her unresponsive. Her body didn't not seem willingly accepting of his advances. He rubbed his fingers round and round her warm sticky love, but all she did was whimper.

"I need this," Mark moaned, "this time it's about me."

He let a hand drift to her night stand and found a bottle of hand cream.

"I'll use my mouth," Mindy finally whimpered through her tears. "Please don't. I can't."

Mark rolled her onto her belly. She might use her mouth, but not yet. No, he needed to feel his power over her. To overcome her fully. He positioned the nozzle over her bottom and gave a gentle squeeze.

Mindy sobbed. The cream dropped right onto her ass and his fingers quickly began spreading it around, slipping into either of her holes at will.

He added more and more cream until she couldn't move without the slippery feeling overwhelming her. She protested over and over again but he didn't acknowledge anything. Then she felt his knee press between her legs and let out one last protest before pressing her head into her pillows and crying.

Mark positioned himself between her legs and looked down at her. He could see her chest heaving up and down with each sob. He knew she needed to be broken as much as he needed to break her.

He looked down at his cock, pressing against her ass. It felt so good feeling her jerking beneath him, afraid he was entering her. He let his cock tease her, gently drifting between each of her openings. Pressing for her warmth.

"This might hurt," he felt her body tense as he whispered into her ear. "I'll be slow."

Mark smiled and watched his cock excruciatingly slowly slide past her rectum and disappear until it was completely engulfed. At first he lost himself in the feeling of her tightness and the softness that waited just beyond. He held himself deep inside of her and let his body weight heavy on her back.

"You feel so good," he moaned, finally moving his hips up and down slightly. "Such a nice tight ass."

Mindy started to sob. The feeling of her own brother violating her like this was overwhelming. She felt his cock stroking inside of her, it's constant pulsing sending shivers through her spine. She tried to fight back but eventually her body would only go limp.

He was going to use her and she couldn't stop him.

Over and over again she felt him thrusting inside of her. The time seemed endless, her mind racing from thought to thought with each thrust. How she wished she hadn't done all these horrible things.

Finally the tears began to subside as she felt she deserved to be used for the horrible things she had done. She felt the first trickle of her sensual juices mix with the cream between her legs and let out of soft moan.

"The little slut likes it," Mark bent down and whispered into her ear when he felt her body finally responding.

He reached his hands below her hips and pulled her to him before cupping a breast with each hand. He let the nipples drip between his fingers and gave them a gentle squeeze.

Mindy's body broke loose. At first the shaking was subtle, barely noticeable, then an explosion of lust racked her. She couldn't stop shaking, over and over again her body lurched and shook in a sexual seizure. Moan after moan came from deep within her body.

She grabbed the sheets and pulled them towards her. Looking for anything to anchor her pulsing flesh. Each thrust of his hot wide shaft felt as if it was both tearing her apart and sending her into paradise. She fell forward onto the bed, unable to find the strength to hold herself up any long.

Mark gently pulled his cock out of her, watching her body shaking below him.

"Roll over," he grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her onto her back.

He looked down at her puffy eyes, still gently flowing with tears. Then he saw her breasts and smiled. They seemed so small now compared to his lovers full round pregnant ones. How they had such control over him before. Now he was a man and they were just another tool.

He smiled and slid his legs over her belly. This was going to feel so good.

He looked down at her. His sister who he did so much for. Who he always protected. Who he would had done anything for.

He watched as he let a squeeze of hand cream out between her breasts. He looked down at her, right into her eyes.

He could see her now. A scared little girl. He wanted to protect her but he couldn't. Not this time. She earned her punishment. He let her hand drift down her cheek.

Then he pressed her breasts together and watched her. She tried to look away but always her gaze returned to his. He felt her whimpering beneath him. It made his thrusts all the stronger.

"Oh god," Mark moaned after what felt like hours, "I'm going to come."

With that Mindy felt his hand behind her head pulling her towards his cock. She tried to close her mouth but he kept pressing harder and harder against her until she had to open it.

Instantly his hot juices filled her mouth, the smell of her sex mixed with hand cream overwhelmed her. She swallowed over and over again. She could feel the warmth of his seed coating her throat and flowing deep into her belly.

It was finally over, his love was spent.

He laid there on top of her, his cock still pressed into her mouth, for a few minutes before silently leaving her alone in the dark room.

She kept crying.

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers