Mark of the Incubus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Dream Agnes said with inhuman eyes pitch black like a shark's. "This is the face you prefer."

Dream Agnes didn't wait for a response. She kissed Vesta's stunned lips then slowly began rubbing her soaking pussy with her hand. Vesta couldn't deny that it felt so good to be rubbed like that.

Last time Vesta had sex with Beau he was so graceless. He just pummeled her until he finished. Michelle was more attentive to Vesta's nipples, her clit, and her neck.

A fire started then spread through out Vesta's body as Dream Agnes settled her thigh against Vesta's wet hot sex. Vesta shivered with carnal pleasure when she felt Dream Agnes's own wet hot womanhood on her tan thigh.

Dream Agnes began to rub her thigh against Vesta's hungry sex and Vesta got so caught up in the moment of raw sexuality that she forgot her fears and began to grind against her dream lover.

Vesta even suckled Dream Agnes's large breast, flicking her tongue against the rock hard nipple listening to Dream Agnes moan and cry out Vesta's name.

Their grinding made the bed creak and sway as they made rough yet hot love. Vesta squeezed and slapped Dream Agnes's ass when she felt her mouth on her shoulder.

Dream Agnes's teeth grazed Vesta's skin making her groan in delight. Then her lover bit down so hard the pain blurred out the pleasure.

Vesta was shocked awake to find herself alone in the darkness but with sticky thighs and a bleeding bite mark on her right shoulder.

"What the...?" Vesta hissed at the pain. Disbelief and terror shot through her. She couldn't sleep the rest of the night for fear to see Pastor Abel... Agnes...

***

"My parents couldn't agree on much of anything so they would compromise," Agnes popped a limp french fry into her mouth grabbing another beer from the cooler that Nolan brought. "Dad named the boys and mom would name the girls."

They grabbed dinner from the diner and drove out to the edge of town in Nolan's patrol car that he parked on a hill next to an old oak tree that had been planted there at the founding of Paradise Falls.

They talked while watching cars on the freeway passing the sign welcoming newcomers to the fair town of Paradise Falls. Nolan and Agnes faced the other part of the sign that said "You are now leaving Paradise Falls."

"So your dad named your brothers after musicians and your mom named you for a saint?" Nolan sipped his cool yet sweating beer listening with great interest.

The moon was a quarter full giving them plenty of light though Nolan had a fully functioning lantern to illuminate their blanket on the hood of the patrol car so that it wouldn't get greasy from their burgers and fries.

"Agnes is such a dumb name," Agnes shook her head as she sipped her cool beer.

"No it's not," Nolan chuckled. "It's a nice name."

"It's a grandma's name," Agnes insisted with a smile.

"It suits you," Nolan also insisted with sincerity. "I always liked it."

"Such a kiss ass," Agnes tossed a fry at Nolan who let it hit his cheek. He smirked. He was wearing casual clothes, a plaid red button shirt over a white tank top and beat up blue Levi jeans and mountain climbing boots.

Agnes loved how his firm muscles showed in his shirt. His firm muscular neck and fine collar bone. She wanted to rip off his white tank shirt and kiss his fine marble abs then play with his nipples.

She was getting quite wet at the thought of Nolan inside her. The serpent coiled in her stomach with wicked glee. Agnes hoped though that it wouldn't come out and ruin the fun. A snake slithering out of a woman's mouth was not sexy.

"But your name is cool," Agnes leaned back, making sure her breasts were in full view. Her hair tumbled down her left arm revealing her elegant neck in its black choker in the moonlight.

Nolan's eyes raked over her sexy body. She smiled when she saw him flush. She could sense his cock twitch with lust.

"What's 'Nolan' mean?" Agnes asked as she sipped her beer, her luscious glossy lips wrapping around the sweating beer bottle watching Nolan with her hungry indigo eyes.

"It's Irish," Nolan explained. "Mom comes from a big Irish family and she named me after one of her uncles who died in a car accident."

Agnes reached out touching Nolan's hand in a moment of sympathy. He returned the gesture with a gentle squeeze as he leaned back on the windshield with Agnes's face close to his.

"It means 'noble'," Nolan finished.

Agnes smiled saying, "It suits you. Mine doesn't suit me at all."

"Why?"

"Agnes means 'pure' which is something I've never been," Agnes felt the serpent twist inside her, reinforcing her truth. "I'm an evil girl."

Nolan wrapped his arm around Agnes's shoulder bringing her into a reassuring embrace.

"No you're not," Nolan whispered. Then he kissed her forehead. Agnes suddenly felt calm and relaxed. Safe in some cocoon where the dangers and suffering of the outside world couldn't penetrate.

Agnes buried her face into Nolan's strong neck smelling leather, Old Spice, and lemons. Mrs. Colt always made the best lemon pie. It was one of Agnes's fondest memories. Before all the drama of high school Nolan and Agnes would play together with Michelle.

They would eat Mrs. Colt's steaming lemon pies. Agnes remembered her auburn hair tied in a long braid. Her freckled smiling face like sunshine. Her loving gray eyes. Nolan's eyes.

"How is your mom?" Agnes whispered.

"I remember when she was so rosy cheeked and strong, full of life and now," Nolan sighed, looking up at the moon as if it held the answer to how to cure cancer. "Now she's wasting away... How's your mom?"

Agnes didn't visit her mother. She confined Mary to a hell of Agnes's own making. When Agnes put that nail in the doll it was like driving a nail into the woman's coffin. Agnes buried her alive which was a mercy she didn't deserve.

Agnes explained, "Doctors can't explain it but they don't think she'll ever come out of it. I guess the grief over Frank was way too much for her."

"She was always troubled," Nolan sighed. "I don't know how you put up with her all those years."

"Neither do I," Agnes smiled secretly.

"Frank wasn't a guy worth crying over if you ask me," Nolan hugged Agnes tighter as she felt his steady heart beat skip every few minutes since they embraced.

"We can't help who we love," Agnes made small circles in Nolan's chest. Nolan ran his fingers through Agnes's dark hair sending tingles through her scalp right to her toes and fingertips.

Agnes wanted to be close to Nolan. She turned his face towards hers looking into his kind charcoal eyes that looked on her with such tenderness and love.

She pressed her glossy lips to his stern mouth. Nolan returned the kiss with such tenderness as to make Agnes melt into his body which was so strong and comforting.

It wouldn't be like the last time. Not rough and forced but willing and soft. Agnes was the bold kisser parting Nolan's sensuous lips. She thought her tongue would melt into his mouth it was so warm and welcoming.

Nolan was shy at first but he wasn't the same kisser as he was before as Agnes remembered. This time he was brave, pulling Agnes towards him to deepen their kiss as his hand rested on her thigh that wrapped around his leg.

Agnes tasted the staleness of the beer mixed with the sweet ketchup and salty fries of their dinner and she had to restrain herself from eating and swallowing his tongue it was so delicious.

The lantern was nearly knocked over from when Nolan rolled on top of Agnes, rocking the patrol car in his movement. His knee was between Agnes's thighs and she wanted so badly for him to touch her there to where she was most desperate for his tender touch.

But when Agnes went for Nolan's buckle he stopped her, breaking the kiss.

"What?" she asked confused. The snake inside Agnes hissed in protest as well. It was sharing in it's mistress's thrilling lust only to be cut off shortly after.

"I like you," Nolan said his charcoal eyes shining, telling her everything his body wanted to convey but was straining to keep contained. "I don't want to rush things."

"You're not rushing things," Agnes smiled caressing his face that was red from desire. "We've known each other since we were in diapers. If anything we took too long... except for graduation..."

Nolan rolled off of Agnes hopping off the hood of the car. Agnes could see the hardened bulge in his jeans straining against the zipper. She wanted to set it free and feel it in her hand, in her pussy.

"I want our second time to be more special," Nolan explained. "I think you're great and we're not those dumb kids anymore. I want to know the you of now."

Agnes tilted her head in confusion. She should have been disappointed but oddly she was even more attracted to Nolan now than when she saw him in the diner. But the snake in her stomach writhed with disdain.

"What if you don't like the me of now?" Agnes voiced her fears in a tone more shaky than intended. "What if I'm not who you think I am?"

Nolan took Agnes's hands in his, their warmth making Agnes feel safe and secure unlike with anyone else even James.

Her heart thumped and pulse raced. Her whole body wanted to rush into Nolan's arms and seduce him into taking her now in the earth letting the moon bear witness but her heart wouldn't have found joy in that.

"Then I enjoy getting to know the real you," Nolan kissed her forehead. Agnes's lips itched to feel his lips on them again. To feel his tongue dance inside her mouth and other more intimate places.

"Do you play hard to get with all the girls?" Agnes chuckled wryly.

"Only the ones who are worth it," Nolan smiled coyly. Agnes couldn't help but smile back. The serpent inside her belly hissed with discontent but her heart while injured was happy in this moment.

***