Mark of the Incubus Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor Colt looked like a skeleton hooked up to beeping, humming machines. A ghost of her former self from when Agnes was a child. Her cheeks sallow, eyes sunken in, lips so thin they seemed non-existent. Nolan took his mother's hand, so fragile and small it seemed in his.

Mrs. Colt's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes were rheumy with sickness, glazed over not recognizing half the world until she saw her son's stricken face.

"Nolan...," she whispered hoarsely.

"Where's the damn doctor?" Agnes swore. She stepped out of the room looking for one. She found a doctor who was on his iPhone texting a mistress or a gulf buddy.

"Excuse me," Agnes said.

"Hold on just a second," the doctor didn't even look up from his phone. He was perhaps late 30s with some grays peppering his stubble, he had that square jaw and dimpled chin that still held a sexual appeal. Some of those Hospital Soap Operas got it right sometimes. Agnes then noticed a wedding ring.

Agnes grunted then touched his arm. The doctor at first seemed irritated, "Excuse me—" but then he caught sight of Agnes's face and smiled like most idiots who see a hot woman in front of them.

Agnes could feel the doctor's sexual energy vibrate through her like a sex toy to her clit. She focused that energy, looking deep into his eyes. Her voice became soft, seductive, "Pardon me, Dr...?"

"Dr. Harvey, but please call me Ray," the doctor flashed a dazzling white smile.

"Ray...," Agnes flashed her alluring smile, "can you help my friend's mother? Her name is Eleanor Colt."

"Cancer patient?" Ray's smile dimmed. "There's no helping her. She's terminal. She won't last the month."

"You sound so sure," Agnes unconsciously tightened her grip making the doctor wince.

"I checked the charts," Ray swore. "All we can do now is make her comfortable."

Agnes released him to Ray's dismay.

"But if there's anything I can do for you," Ray flashed his wolfish white grin again. "Please don't hesitate to ask."

Agnes didn't answer but returned to Mrs. Colt's hospital room. Nolan looked so helpless. He was one of the strongest people Agnes knew but none of it could save his beloved mother. She stood in the door frame wondering what she could do to take Nolan's pain away.

"She was always so strong," Nolan whispered clutching his mother's frail hand. "I never believed that she could ever get sick... Like she was Wonder Woman. But now..." Nolan's gray charcoal eyes filled with tears.

Surely Agnes could do something decent with her powers for once. Something pure to reassure herself that she wasn't a completely damned soul.

"How about I get us some more coffee?" Agnes offered. Nolan didn't turn around but nodded. Agnes didn't think he even heard her.

She turned down the hallway into a coma patient's room. Agnes pulled the curtain around the patient to give that patient some measure of privacy while she worked with her demon.

"James...," Agnes called out. Nothing.

"James, stop acting like a child and answer me damn it," she ordered more firmly. This time James answered by materializing behind her.

"Come to apologize?" James asked in a snarky tone.

"Don't be a bitch," Agnes turned to face her sex demon. James's face softened.

"What is it you need?" he asked coolly.

"Can sex magic cure cancer?"

"Depends...," James shrugged.

"On what?"

"What are you willing to trade?" James grinned evilly.

Agnes eyed James suspiciously as he explained, "There's a certain balance to the universe, Agnes, that must be maintained. A life for a life. A sacrifice for the greater good. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed that sort of thing."

James presented Agnes with two red strings. The strings glowed with sinister energy.

"Tie one string around the wrist of the person you wish to cure then tie the other around the wrist of the person you wish to take that life force from."

"Why not tie the second around you?" Agnes asked.

"I may be immortal but transferring life force would weaken me too much and what weakens me would weaken you," James shrugged. "You're better off using a human life force. Now to choose which one..."

***

Agnes knew just the one. Why shouldn't a doctor want to help a patient in desperate need? Agnes could sense his lust and selfish desires for her. She tied the red string around Mrs. Colt's wrist while Nolan went to make some calls to some relatives. She tucked Mrs. Colt's now tied wrist under the blanket so Nolan wouldn't see.

Agnes saw Dr. Harvey at the Nurse's station scribbling on his clip board. She took a big breath to ease her nerves then she slowly walked towards him.

***

She drove him wild with distraction. Dr. Harvey was supposed to be making his rounds but all he was doing was drawing Agnes's name on his clip board. He drew hearts around it like a teenage boy with a crush. Desire raced through his veins at the sight of her walking towards him. Agnes's round bosom heaving, her lips dark pink and plump, her indigo eyes full of need.

"Dr. Harvey," even the sound of her voice made him semi hard. "Can we talk?"

"Of course, Miss Milton," Dr. Harvey spoke eagerly like a dog about to go out for a game of fetch.

"I was hoping we could talk in private," Agnes looked down, bashful, innocent-like though she emitted a raw sensuality that drew Ray in like a moth to a flame.

"I know just the place," Ray lead Agnes to an abandoned hospital room where it was dimly lit by a light over head a bed. He was about to turn on the light to illuminate the whole room when Agnes placed her hand on his to stop him.

"Wait...," she turned around, her body close to his, heat coming off her in waves feeding his arousal. Ray was so hard now it hurt.

Ray could feel Agnes's breath close to his lips making his tongue swell up and mouth go dry. Her hands on his chest sent hot shivers through his body awakening his cock from some long slumber.

"No...," Agnes pulled away suddenly. "I shouldn't... You're married..."

Thoughts of his wife were distasteful now when he compared her to Agnes. Agnes was young, sexy, and full of life. Ray couldn't remember the last time he and his wife had dangerous, romantic sex. Their marriage seemed stale.

Dr. Harvey couldn't control himself anymore. He pulled Agnes into him, her breasts pressed against him, her pelvis rubbing against his aching bulge. The taste of her was mint and cinnamon setting his whole body on fire. The scent of her filled his lungs as he breathed in the smell of clean linen and sunflowers.

Agnes gave in, allowing Ray's tongue to part her lips and explore her wanton mouth. Lust took over her conscience as she felt Ray's stiff maleness press against her abdomen. Ray hardly noticed Agnes slip a red yarn around his wrist.

The minx's hand trailed down and began rubbing Ray's hungry bulge making him groan softly into her mouth. Agnes raked her fingers through Ray's hair sending heat trickling into his scalp. Ray in kind ran his fingers through her soft dark hair, it was like silk.

Taking his belt Agnes lead Ray like a dog towards the bed. She sat back, the bed creaking slightly against her weight. In the soft light Agnes unbuckled and unzipped Ray's pants, setting his arousal free.

She wrapped one soft hand around his erection that throbbed in her grasp. She held him and knew her power. Ray groaned again with longing as Agnes slowly worked his sinewy staff.

Agnes gripped the base of his cock and lowered her head as Ray moved her black hair away from her beautiful face. She charmed his supple serpent, her tongue gliding over his shaft in rasping strokes. Agnes lingered on the tip feeling the doctor quiver, hearing him moan her name. She flicked her tongue across the sensitive tip making Ray jerk in delight.

Agnes forced her throat to open wider for him, taking him deeper. Ray knotted his fingers in her hair as he felt her take him in his entirety.

"Fuck...," he gasped as Agnes then fondled his scrotum, her soft hands firm yet gentle.

Agnes noticed the red string glow red. She could feel Dr. Harvey's energy transfer to Mrs. Colt. She released Ray looking up at him, her indigo eyes sparkling with erotic intent.

His fingertip traced the outline of her lips. Then their lips met in a wet, hot slide. Their tongues dueling in some sensual dance. Ray tasted his own saltiness and was even more turned on.

Agnes pulled down her sheer pink panties and opened her legs. She wrapped her legs around Ray's barrel waist kissing his dimpled chin as she guided his swollen thick flesh into her smoldering wet heat.

Agnes groaned softly into his ear as she felt the length of him penetrate deep inside her. Ray pushed in slowly only going half way then pulling back only to push in deeper eliciting another moan from Agnes's supple lips.

Agnes was kind of impressed. Her body gave a surprised jerk, then melted into him. Most guys jammed it in there or started jack hammering right away but Ray Harvey had experience. She almost felt bad for using him this way. Almost.

She was doing this for a good reason. Besides Dr. Harvey couldn't be a good guy if he was willing to cheat on his wife. Agnes's muscles clamped around Ray's pulsating cock as he pulled out again. She was milking him for all that he was worth.

Ray groaned again as he felt the tender squeeze of Agnes's tight pussy. Agnes began to rub her engorged throbbing clit in small circles as Ray began to push himself into the heated core of her body. Yet he could also feel the energy drain from him the more effort he put into lovemaking.

Ray felt like he was a battery slowly losing it's charge. Agnes's breathing hitched. She moaned deep in her throat, purring like a sex kitten.

"Almost there, baby," Agnes whispered seductively into Ray's ear. She licked then nibbled on his ear lobe sending a hot thrill crawling up his spine coaxing him to finish. Ray fought his own release.

He didn't want to cum inside of her but he couldn't find the will to pull out as he approached his own climax. Ray gritted his teeth against the oncoming sensation. The sweet suction of her cunt was too much. His pulsing cock gushed into her and Agnes cradled his balls as he came.

The red string glowed with fiery intensity. Agnes could feel the life force being drained from Dr. Ray Harvey.

Ray fell forward, his passion spent. His body felt weaker than before. Agnes lay still as Ray trembled the last of his orgasm on top of her. She whispered coolly, "Thanks. You were a big help."

Ray grew soft then slipped out of Agnes who's senses returned to fill her with some amount of shame; shame that she didn't feel shame at all. Agnes gently pushed the haggard doctor off of her, her thighs sticky with his cum.

"But you didn't cum," Ray pulled on Agnes's hips, running his hands up her dress then imprinting a fiery kiss on her upper thigh as he pinched her round ass. "I like to make sure my patients are well taken care of."

Agnes's clit was still erect and pulsating with lust. Her thighs were too eager to spread for him.

"Aren't you tired?" Agnes asked taking the doctor's face into her hands and inspecting his face. She could clearly see the shadows beginning to form under his eyes. In fact he seemed to have aged 10 years. Silver hairs peppered his once dark stems

Ray pulled Agnes on top of him, lying back and dragging her along to position her dripping pussy right about his face.

"I'm always up for another round," Ray sighed, his fatigue apparent in his voice but he was so consumed with a fiery lust for this young woman that he couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to.

What else could Agnes do but let Ray taste her? She noticed the red string glow with more intensity. She remembered the state of Mrs. Colt. The more life force the better.

Agnes's breath hitched when she felt Ray's tongue explore her. He tasted her mingled with himself in her wet folds. He teased the hard nub of her clit. He drank deep from her candied well and Agnes became lost in the moment of desire.

***

Nolan was glued to his mother's bedside. He was the first to notice a sudden improvement in his mother's vitals. The color returned in his mother's sallow cheeks. Her cheeks were fuller. Mrs. Colt's eyes opened and instead of glazed they were clear.

"Nolan?"

"Mom?" Nolan held his mother's once boney limp hand that seemed stronger gripping his back. "Are you okay?"

"I feel... better."

Agnes stood in the door way with 2 coffees, a small smile on her lips. A nurse ran into their room checking Mrs. Colt's vitals. The red string she had used was in her pocket but Agnes felt like it was burning a hole.

"It's a miracle...," the nurse grasped the simple golden cross around her neck.

Agnes heard a cry from the empty hospital room calling for help.

"It's Dr. Harvey! He's not waking up!"

"Are you sure it's him? He looks... 70! Dr. Harvey is only 38."

"His vitals are weak," said a doctor. "I need some help over here!"

Nolan noticed Agnes had a glint of guilt in her beautiful indigo eyes. But why?

***

Charlie could still feel the sting of Adam and Terrence's punches from gym. Mr. Stone did nothing of course. He was one of those old school teachers that believed a kid had to toughen up especially a boy.

Charlie sat on the bench waiting for Michelle to pick him up. Agnes was with Nolan at the hospital. She never seemed to have time for him anymore. It was nothing against Nolan. He was a nice guy but Agnes and Charlie used to be so close. Agnes was more his mother than his actual mother who was now rotting in some psych ward in a catatonic state.

Charlie felt a sharp jab in his rib cage from the memory of Adam giving him a good kick.

"Next time catch the ball when I throw it to you, little bitch," Adam spat with an menacing grin.

Charlie couldn't wait any longer. He wanted out of this hick town tomorrow. Michelle's car pulled up, a faded blue truck with a few rust spots. Michelle's smile faded once she saw Charlie's black eye and puffy bleeding lip.

She rushed out of the truck and embraced him. She smelled nice. She always smelled like Lily of the Valley. It was comforting.

"What the fuck happened, Charlie?" Michelle cried. "Who did this to you?"

"It doesn't matter," Charlie grumbled in his angst teenager style.

"We're telling Agnes," Michelle pulled out her cell phone but Charlie placed a desperate hand on hers to stop her.

"Don't! It's none of your business anyway," Charlie snapped. "Doesn't matter. It's not like Agnes would spare the time to do anything about it."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Charlie turned away.

"Charlie," Michelle's voice softened. "You know Agnes would do anything for you."

"Do I? All she cares about now is her demon boyfriend, her human boyfriend and any other guy except me!"

"Your sister loves you, Charlie," Michelle insisted quietly. "She's still your sister."

Charlie shrugged and sighed, "I barely recognize her nowadays."

Charlie and Michelle stood in silence, both in deep thought over Agnes.

"Look don't tell her about the bullying thing I'll tell her myself," Charlie promised.

***

It was late and Agnes had to get home to cook dinner then get up for an early shift at the diner. She needed a shower badly. She felt more filthy than usual. Doing a good thing was supposed to feel good. Wasn't it?

Agnes got home to find Michelle making dinner, the smell of chicken gumbo filled the lower rooms of the house, and Charlie sitting in the dining room table... with a black eye and cut puffy lip that was looking purple. He had a bag of frozen peas resting on his wounded eye.

"What the hell happened to you?" Agnes cried rushing to her brother.

"High School bull shit," Charlie took a sharp intake of breath as Agnes inspected his face gingerly. "I guess my modeling career is over."

"Charlie," Michelle scolded.

"Okay... it was bullies at school," Charlie confessed with reluctance.

"Which bullies?" Agnes's indigo eyes darkened with a storm.

"Does it matter?" Charlie groaned. "I don't want to talk about it anymore. I want to talk about getting the hell out of here."

"I'm working on it," Agnes said.

"I wouldn't call fucking our demon pastor working on it," Charlie snapped.

"Hey it's been a rough summer," Agnes defended. "Why are you acting like this?"

Charlie stood up and glared at his sister. He looked like he wanted to say a thousand things but his sweet nature and Christian upbringing held his tongue.

"Forget it," Charlie stormed off holding the frozen peas to his eye. Agnes winced as she heard Charlie slam his bedroom door.

"I need to talk to you," Michelle said as she stirred the steaming pot of chicken gumbo.

"I'm kinda tired...," Agnes sighed haggardly. "Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"Did you know that Vesta has a snake familiar already inside her?"

"Of course," Agnes frowned. "I saw James put it in her."

"And you're okay with that knowing what that snake actually does?" Michelle sounded incredulous.

"I don't trust Vesta," Agnes sighed as she made her way upstairs. "It'll be good to have that bitch on a leash."

"Charlie's right," Michelle frowned. "You've changed. The Agnes I know doesn't fake friends with someone for any kind of personal gain."

"Or maybe I've always been like this, Michelle," Agnes turned on her friend. "Besides you weren't always the most honest person in town. You were fucking the Queen Bitch Mean Girl behind my back while she treated me like shit. What kind of friend does that?"

Agnes stormed upstairs into the bathroom. The snake inside of Michelle writhed in disgust. Agnes's words left Michelle cold. She stood there numb for a few more minutes absorbing the sting of Agnes's words then finished making the gumbo, her tears making the contents bitter.

***

Agnes stripped herself naked then stepped into the shower. The hot water was like a balm to her ravaged skin. The concealer washed away to reveal the red hand print on her chest. Her whole body shivered with a carnal need. Even after her encounters with Nolan and Dr. Harvey her body wasn't satisfied.

She was like a drug addict in need of her fix. Agnes hated to admit it but she missed James. She missed his violent yet tender touch. She missed him filling her up, penetrating deep inside of her setting her insides on fire.

Then she felt his touch. She felt his hot breath caress her neck as his arms encircled her waist. His mouth was on her neck, breathy and hot between kisses. Then she felt the harsh stubble of his chin then teeth nibbling on her shoulder. His teeth sunk into her wet flesh hard enough to leave a red mark.

"I felt your need... and came to satiate it," James whispered huskily.

"Why?" Agnes whispered back though her resolve began to evaporate like the steam in the shower. "Why are you the only one who satisfies me?"

"I told you," James said pressing his maleness already hard with passion against her tail bone. "You're mine, Agnes Milton. Only mine."

There was a fire in Agnes's loins and desire in her belly. She was mad with lust, mad for James and all his body offered. He cupped her breasts in his hands. They firmed at his touch. He squeezed and caressed her breasts, gently at first, then rougher.

The action made Agnes give a breathy moan. James turned Agnes around and his mouth ravished hers. His tongue warred with hers, invading her mouth with a wet heat. His hands gripped her ass, pulling her close, his magnificent arousal pressed hard against her abdomen.

As the hot water rained on both of them, Agnes thrilled to the thought of her incubus moving inside her. Thoughts of Nolan melted away as pleasure pulsed in her veins all the way to her pink pearl that grew stiff as she felt James's manhood rubbing against it.