Mark Surrenders Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark receives a surprise text in the middle of an executive meeting.
2.5k words
4.51
9.7k
3
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark made his way to the office on Friday morning. Sheri had been on his mind continually since her texts yesterday. He felt nervous thinking about tonight and the next few days. Mark had wanted to be in this specific situation for a while, but as the time passed his emotions were in flux. He realized, for the first time in his life, he had a date or encounter set up about which he had no idea what to expect. Mark knew she was in charge and planning for his visit but had no real sense about her plans. He worried he might not be able to let completely go and wondered if she could get him to surrender the way he had when they met and during their texts yesterday. While Mark was confident about his sexual prowess and knew his encounters in the past had always been pleasing to his partner, he wondered if things might be different in this case. He was aware sometimes fantasies and real life didn't always line up. He did not want to disappoint her and wondered if his desires were more fantasy then reality.

Emotionally he went from incredible excitement to concern about pleasing her and wondering if she might ask him to do things he might not want to or enjoy. Mark had not slept well and felt a bit out of sorts as he prepared for the morning executive project review meeting.

These weekly meetings were a chance for each executive to understand where things were and to bring any concerns or questions to the table. Mark handled the meetings with a nimbleness and skillful manner to ensure no controversial or truculent discussions ensued. Mark's ability to read people and anticipate possible points of contention helped to keep the meetings on track. During every session, some issue came up which led to some, at times, heated discussions about who needed to do what or why something had fallen behind. Mark had been able to deflect these conversations quickly. He had enormous credibility within the team and even though he only led one engineering group, over time he had taken on the role of spokesman for all projects within the engineering and product groups. Considering his emotional state, leading the status meeting was a relief because of how easy and straightforward the meetings had become.

Mark headed to the conference room a few minutes before nine to make sure the presentation equipment worked. He watched as everyone started to arrive and get themselves ready. He walked over and had a quick conversation with Steve, the VP of Sales, about a deal he had heard required some additional resources to finish. Steve had asked Mark to assign his top guy to the project team. Mark told him the reassignment had happened and the engineer started yesterday on the project.

Before arriving Mark had texted a question to a lead on a project related to the handoff to Quality Assurance and had not received a response. Usually, Mark's phone was off during these meetings, but since he needed the answer, he put his phone on vibrate and placed it on the table. Sheri and her texting game suddenly came to mind while everyone was getting settled. He thought about her making him run into the bathroom to play with himself, something he had never done before at any office he had worked in. The thought of performing on demand excited him, and for a few minutes, his mind wondered about later and how else Sheri planned to make him play for her.

As he stood at the end of the table, an awareness came over him. He knew everyone in the room was looking at him, waiting for him to begin, and now here he was with a considerable hard-on. Suddenly he felt as if everyone knew it and he was embarrassed, and a bit mortified. This thought brought him back to the present. He scanned the room again and realized everyone was checking their phones, getting their devices ready, or catching up with each other on the issues du jour. Mark felt instantly better and laughed to himself as he thought about how Sheri affected him. It excited him.

He got everyone's attention and welcomed the road warriors to headquarters. The meeting itself moved quickly. Still waiting for the update from his lead, he knew this project could cause some conversation as it was behind schedule. Mark kept glancing at his phone as he moved through his presentation. The CEO asked a few questions about a controversial project, and Mark knew to not let the discussion expand into another debate about the proper use of resources in the company. Mark had to handle these questions deftly, or the old arguments and concerns could hijack the meeting.

As Mark thought about how best to respond, his phone vibrated. Though he knew he had to keep the meeting moving, Mark assumed the project lead had gotten back to him. His mind still on responding to the CEO's questions, Mark quickly picked up the phone and looked at the message, his mind went blank. He looked at his phone and completely lost track of the conversation.

"2 2 2"

Mark felt his stomach lurch. His mind quickly focused on the task at hand. Everyone in the room noticed he suddenly seemed distracted and flustered, unable to say anything for a few seconds, although it felt longer to him, much longer. Somehow he gathered himself back together.

"I just received an update on a project, and I need to follow it up so I can present the status appropriately," he announced to the room. How about we break for 30 minutes and reconvene?"

Rarely did anyone object to taking a break, so everyone agreed. Mark stood at the front trying to decide what to do. He had never played with himself this way, and having to do so at work made him particularly apprehensive. Mark knew when Sheri had introduced him to the "numbers game" this particular task would happen. He thought since it was Friday and they planned to meet tonight, the only task coming his way would relate to the little box he had in his desk drawer.

Knowing he only had an hour to complete the task made him feel unsteady, but he decided now was the time to get it done, despite not wanting to. Ultimately, he knew he had no choice. If he didn't, Sheri might call off the weekend, because she had made it clear to him she expected him to do as told. He knew she likely got pleasure out of knowing she could make him do whatever and whenever. Mark had no choice but to obey if he ever hoped to truly be her submissive, and disobeying her went against everything he knew and felt about being submissive.

Mark recognized to experience complete submission, not thinking but just doing had to become part of his mindset. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. His heart racing and his stomach churning as he made his way to the men's bathroom. The office had a capacity of 100, and so the bathrooms were small, and in the case of the men's, there were only two stalls. To get to the bathrooms from the conference room, Mark had to walk past the cubicles containing his engineering team. Anytime he walked past his crew someone would likely want to discuss something. He learned by walking quickly, eye and head looking forward like someone in a hurry, most people he passed by left him alone. Once again it worked, as no one interrupted his march to the men's room to finger fuck himself fifteen times. Just the thought of it created more consternation and edginess. He worried about doing something like this while at work but recognized it really wasn't risky at all. He could quickly and discreetly take care of this while in the stall. Emotionally flustered, the idea also excited him and made him hard as he got closer to the men's room.

Pushing through the door he immediately felt a sense of aggravation. Both stalls were occupied. Standing in the small dark room, hard as a rock, and anxious to perform this task, his sense of objectivity seemed to vanish. "I never saw both stalls occupied," he thought. "How long? Do I just leave and return later or stand here and hope my presence goads their bodily functions?" Standing there with Sheri on his mind, knowing her expectation, he started to laugh to himself. "Really, Mark, you are angry people are using the bathroom while you have to wait. Think about it. You are a 58-year-old man standing in a men's room waiting for a stall to open up so you can finger fuck your ass 15 times because this woman, who you barely know, has ordered you to do so. How did this even happen? WTF. Are you kidding? I know I wanted to surrender, but geez, keep it in perspective. Just text her and let her know you are waiting to comply."

He did. The humor of the moment helped to calm his emotions. He thought, "This is supposed to be erotic fun. Relax and enjoy the ride. It may be an E-Ticket ride for sure, but it's the ride you wanted to go on more than anything. Calm yourself and have fun! Besides, this is only the beginning, and you have no idea where she plans to take you. If you don't let go of the anxieties and conflicts you feel, you will drive yourself crazy. It's what you want, so go with it."

The sound of a toilet flushing brought him back. He heard the occupant stand up, heard pants rustling and sounds he knew meant the emergence of the occupant would happen quickly. His heart started to race again, this time due to excitement, not turmoil. The man emerged and walked over to the sinks. Mark promptly entered the stall, closed the door, dropped his pants, and sat down. He peered out through the crack in the door to the booth and the pilaster. The crevice Mark peered through was only about 1 inch wide but gave him a good view of most of the bathroom. The other stall was still occupied so he texted Sheri, "I am in the men's room at my office. There is someone in the stall next to mine, and I want to wait until he finishes. I feel safer waiting. May I wait?" As he hit send, he smiled, thinking about the situation and what he had just asked. "Well I have never requested anything similar before," he thought to himself. Laughing again, he realized it might be the first of many things he had never said to anyone else before.

Her response, "Yes, but never make your Goddess wait too long."

While waiting for the guy to finish up, Mark started thinking about just how to accomplish the task at hand. Realizing he had never had anything inserted before, outside of a few memorable doctor visits, did not help him to relax. Reaching down and slightly lifting himself up off the seat, Mark nervously extended his hand down and found the spot. He felt himself get harder even though he had not fingered himself yet. Knowing she was waiting for him created a sense of urgency and impatience; so much so, Mark decided not to wait. Forcing himself to remain quiet and composed as he explored a part of his body least touched by anyone, his level of excitement and arousal surprised him. Slowly his middle finger moved down and started to penetrate himself. Pretty quickly he realized he needed a different tactic.

The tightness along with the pressure applied caused discomfort and a pinching kind of pain. Getting out his phone he searched for how to finger your own ass and the first result was titled: Start with a finger and go slow. Trustworthy advice, he thought to himself. Having a hot shower or warm bath seemed like a good suggestion but not in his present situation. He read more and decided the technique to use included slowly rubbing his cock with his other hand to increase the level of his arousal. He used one of his favorite methods, starting at the base and using a light touch as he moved up the shaft to the head, then gently running his fingers over the top and around its head before shifting back down towards his balls. His mind focused only on the anticipation created by his own touch. He did not notice his neighbor had finished and left the bathroom. His mind completely lost on thoughts of Sheri and the task at hand.

Slowly he tried to penetrate himself and began by using the tip of his finger around the outside of his little dark hole. Delighted by the excitement he started to feel, Mark pushed his finger inside of his ass. This time it slid inside more comfortably and slowly he pressed it in until it could go no deeper. He thought how tight it felt to him as his finger made its way inside. He had positioned his body, so his head pointed down between his legs, and his ass pushed upwards to make it easier for his finger to find its prize.

Mark started to count, one, two, moving his finger slowly out then back in." My goddess owns my ass." He said to himself. He wanted to let himself cum, but his present location and knowing she explicitly did not say he could cum, allowed him to gain control over his desire. Three, four, five, six. "My goddess owns my ass." His body started to convulse as the level of arousal and eroticism he felt was too much for him. Moving his finger faster he heard Sheri's soft voice echoing, "Your ass belongs to me." It took every ounce of self-control not to cum. Seven, eight, nine, ten. "My goddess owns my ass." His body shaking and in ecstasy, he had to slow down.

Breathing slowly he relaxed and continued his march, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, and finally fifteen. "My goddess owns my ass." His body and mind were completely drained from the experience. His heart racing, cock hard and throbbing, and feeling concupiscent. Sitting back down on the seat again, his penis filled with blood and he felt distended, especially towards both the tip and the base of his testicles. His heart beating fast and he felt like he was in a swirling frenzied whipping wind. Sitting silently, he realized he needed to get back to the meeting, as by now the 30 minutes had passed.

Mark took out his phone and texted her. "Goddess I did as told."

About 10 seconds passed, and he heard his phone vibrate. Sheri sent a simple and straightforward message, "Good boy. Looking forward to getting my hands, and other things, LOL, on that cute ass soon! Now go back to work and enjoy your day. Good luck not thinking about how much you want me!"

Mark laughed out loud. She's good! Mark got up and pulled his pants back up. Still hard, he waited a few minutes before leaving the stall, washed his hands and headed back to the conference room. He felt drained and used in a way he loved.

Time to get through the meeting he thought.