Mark to Mary Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary does her chores, tastes cock, and prepares for more.
1.5k words
4.24
48.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to just go down the list in its order. The first thing was to wash the dishes so I went into the kitchen and saw them sitting in the sink. It was not very many dishes and I was done very quickly. Sweep and mop the kitchen and bathroom was next, that will not be hard. I went to the broom closet where Mistress Amanda said supplies would be and I got out a broom. I went ahead and swept both rooms then mopped.

By this point the butt plug was starting to get very annoying. It felt odd at first, then I kind of got used to it, but now it felt weird again. My butt hole was starting to go numb and I was walking funny. My Mistresses could not help but laugh as I walked through the living room. Mistress Amanda assured me that I would get used to it and eventually would feel empty without it.

I went to the bathroom to complete the next task of scrubbing the toilet. I got the toilet brush from the broom closet and scrubbed it until it shined. The next task was to scrub the bath tub but I was not sure what to do that with. I approached Mistress Amanda and nervously asked, Mistress Amanda, what do I use to scrub the bath tub? She got up told me to follow her to the kitchen, she reached into the closet and pulled out a small hand brush. Use this Mary, don't forget.

After I scrubbed the bath tub the next thing was to make the beds. Well my bed is already made so I just need to make Mistress Amanda's. I wandered around checking rooms until I found her bed room. I tucked in the sides of the bed and straightened everything out. The last thing was to fold the laundry. I went to the laundry room and took the clothes from the dryer and began folding them. It was all Mistress Amanda's underwear and I was intoxicated by it, I could not help but take a sniff.

While I was folding clothes the door bell rang but I did not pay much attention. When I was done I walked to the living room and informed my Mistresses that my chores were done. When I entered the room there was a new face. A tall white man, he was quite handsome. Mistress Amanda introduced us and said, John this is sissy Mary, sissy this is John. He said, it's nice to meet you Marry, I replied with the pleasure is mine sir.

Mistress Amanda looked at me, Mary you mentioned over the internet that you had never sucked a cock. I knew what was coming and I nodded yes. A smile shot across all of their faces as Mistress Amanda said, it is time to change that. But Mistress Amanda, I said, you said no one was going to use me on the first weekend. No Mary, I meant that no one would use your back entrance, that front entrance is wide open though. But Mistress please, Mary!, she interrupted, don't make us do this the hard way.

John motioned for me to come near, he opened his pants and his erect member came busting out, it was at least 7" long and almost 2" thick. I got on my knees and sat and stared at his cock for a moment. Mistress Amanda then told me, Mary, if John is satisfied with your performance then you can have a taste of my pussy. That is good motivation I thought. All eyes were on me and I was very nervous.

I opened my mouth and slid down his cock as far as I could. I got it all in but was chocking a little. I slid up and down on it, sucking and moving my tongue around it as best I could. This went on for about ten minutes, I could feel myself trying to get erect but the gaff helped hold it down. My mouth and throat were starting to hurt and just when I thought it would never end I felt his hand press down on the back of my head. He pushed me down and shot his load into my throat. Most of it went right down my throat but some got in my mouth and I could taste it, it was actually kind of sweet, I liked it.

He let me slide my mouth off and I looked up at him. He had a very satisfied look on his face. That was impressive for a first time, he said, I think you have a natural talent for this. I smiled and thanked him. Mistress Amanda called me over to her and said, I promised a reward and you will get it, though from the look on your face I would say that doing that was its own reward. She slid down her shorts and her panties revealing her pussy, it was clean shaven and a little wet. I eased down and ran by tongue between the lips, I started to again but she pushed me away. She pulled her pants back up and said, you had your taste.

I was a little disappointed that she literally meant I could have just a taste. John pulled his pants up, said his goodbyes, and left. What should I do now Mistress, I asked. Well, Mistress Amanda said, there are a few other things that will be expected of you that you should know about. Like what, I asked, to which she replied by motioning me over to her. She slid to the edge of the couch and pulled down her pants again, she told me to put my mouth around her pussy and to make a good suction. I did as she said and then she told me, you are going to drink my piss. She grabbed my head and held me tight as she began to piss in my mouth, I did my best to swallow it all and not to throw up.

It was very salty and I was not expecting it but I managed to keep it down. When I turned around Mistresses Kathy and Dana had their pants down and were motioning me over to them. Mistress Kathy's piss was not very salty at all, it was actually quite similar to water. Mistress Dana on the other hand had salty, funky piss and It was almost impossible to keep down. I held it though and they congratulated me and said that most people would have thrown up.

Is there anything else, I asked. Not for now Mistress Amanda said. I have set an appointment for a corset fitting tomorrow at 10 in the morning rather than going tonight. I nodded and she continued, I have three more men coming over who expect the same treatment that you gave John. I nodded and smiled, I was quite excited for that. Since your chores are done I suppose we can get you out of those clothes too, she said.

We all walked to my bed room where Mistress's Kathy and Dana once again started going through the closet. Mistress Amanda asked how the plug felt, I replied that my butt hole was numb but that I had mostly gotten used to it. She had me pull down my lift my skirt and remove the panties and gaff so she removed the plug. It felt weird with it gone. She slid a few fingers in easily and said, you are very loose Mary, would you please consider letting someone fuck you tonight, it is your choice but I think you are very ready. This was very erotic, I had enjoyed John's cock in my mouth and was horny from the whole experience, I agreed and said yes Mistress, I would love to be fucked tonight.

My Mistress's were all very excited with my answer. Mistress Kathy came out with my outfit for tonight, white and pink striped knee socks, a pink skirt that came down to just above my knees, and a white blouse. Before I got dressed Mistress Amanda lubricated me again and slid in a whole dildo, about 9" long and 2" thick. I was very surprised by the dildo and jumped a little, I asked her to please take it out but she refused and said relax, it will only be in for a couple of hours. She turned it on to a high speed vibration which felt amazing and made the pain go away. After I was dressed we went into the living room and waited for the guests to arrive.

We sat in the living room and watched television for a while. I asked Mistress Amanda to please explain when I will be expected to drink piss. Mistress said that anytime one of them has to piss and I am nearby, also some of the men will expect me to drink theirs too. There are also some special occasions that we will let be a surprise, she said. I moved around trying to find a comfortable way to sit for almost an hour while they all giggled at my discomfort. Just when I found a comfortable position the door bell rang.