Marked

Story Info
Submission, watersports and a bit of romance.
2k words
4.22
34.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am rarely nervous. In spite of that, I found my level of anxiety rising as I approached your house. I had dressed exactly as you had asked, my hair bound up tightly into a chignon, my makeup subtle and tasteful. To anyone driving next to me, I looked ladylike and classic, the sterling silver collar around my neck tied with a black satin ribbon. My beige trench coat was belted tightly at the waist, the bland neutrality of this garment belying the fact that I wore nothing beneath it other than a tight black satin corset and stockings. You had specifically instructed me to leave off panties, so there was nothing in place to absorb the wetness that flowed from me faster and faster as I drew nearer to you.

We had never touched before that day. We had talked and laughed and shared parts of ourselves, circling each other in the age old way of men and women; our mating ritual had its own lyrics, but the cadence was written long ago, in a thousand other places. I should have been frightened, I was deliberately putting myself into the hands of a relative stranger, with the express and stated intention of letting you take possession of my flesh, but I was not frightened. We had been very clear with each other about the type of relationship we were both seeking, and what we were seeking was not "vanilla" in the least. I have considered myself a sexual submissive for most of my life, and you came to an awareness of your sexual dominance at an early age as well. The fact that we found each other seemed unbelievable to both of us at first; two people with demanding professional lives and neutral public personas, both of whom harbored sexual secrets that many would see as dark and depraved. The fact that we shared so many other passions made the whole thing seem improbable and almost too good to be true. In any case, here I was, driving toward you, prepared to offer you myself without reservation.

I pulled up in front of your house and sat still for a moment. I commanded my heart to slow its rhythm, looking at myself one last time in the mirror, my hazel eyes wide and bemused, my throat looking long and victim like in the collar that encircled it. I squared my shoulders and stepped out of the car, slamming the door and striding purposefully to your door. I may be a submissive, but I am not a coward.

My hand was raised to knock when the door opened and there you were. We stood staring at each other unsmiling and silent for a moment, taking each other in. The inevitability of it swept over me, and the last of my anxiety slid away as you pulled me inside. Wordlessly, you turned me to face you, your hand running over my collarbone, lightly fingering the collar at my throat. Holding my gaze steadily, you reached down to the belt on my coat and untied it. The fabric slid open, exposing my nearly bare flesh in its black satin wrapping. You slid the coat from my shoulders and let it slide to the floor. I stood there proudly, letting you take me in, refusing to feel intimidated by the intensity of your gaze. You smiled at me knowingly then, sensing the challenge in my silent composure. Without warning, you reached down and grasped my wrist, spinning me around and pulling me against you. I felt your breath on the back of my neck, and the firm pressure of your hands sliding over my body, touching me everywhere with impunity, from my breasts to my cunt, your fingers idly exploring me there finding me already hot and wet. I blushed with shame at my bodies' betrayal, the way that it flaunted my lust for you against my will. You laughed softly into my ear as though you could sense my discomfort.

You let go of me for a moment, and I was aware of you reaching for something. I willed myself to stay still and silent, even though my body was trembling violently in spite of my best efforts to remain composed. I felt the smoothness of a rope against my wrists, and I gasped as you bound me fast with it, my arms pulled together tightly behind me with my hands clasped to the opposite elbows, and I felt the first tiny lancet of fear slide into my belly. You forced me to my knees at that point, my legs spread a bit wider than was comfortable on the rug. I stared at the fire in front of me and tried to steady myself inwardly and outwardly. In spite of my rising fear, I was viciously aroused, my nipples feeling hard and sensitive against the black satin of my corset, my pussy dripping shamelessly, my arousal heightened by the fact that I could feel you behind me, looking at me bound and helpless before you. You pushed me forward onto the ottoman in front of the fire; my ass now spread wide before you, my cunt exposing its flowering secrets to your eyes. You caressed me from the back of my neck down to the rounding of my ass, and I began to tremble even more. I felt your lips against me for the first time, tracing the same path that your hand had taken down my spine. My back arched slightly and a soft moan escaped me.

"Shhhhh," you whispered soothingly, and I fell silent again. I realized that this was the first thing that you had said to me since I had walked in, but somehow, words seemed unnecessary at this point, even though we are two people who generally have a great deal to say. I felt your hand at my sex again, your fingers exploring me, kneading my tender flesh with just the barest shade of roughness. I kept silent, but my hips began to undulate slightly against the soft leather of the ottoman, my cunt growing wetter as you slid three fingers in and out of me slowly, teasingly. I was becoming lost in the rhythm of your fingers within me when your other hand came down forcefully on my ass, the stinging slap jolting me out of the sensual reverie that I had begun to slide into. You slid your fingers out of me then and began to spank my ass in earnest then, the blows gathering in intensity as you warmed to the task. I writhed against my bonds trying to squirm away from the stinging blows, but the more I twisted, the harder you struck me. I felt my eyes welling up with tears, but I refused to cry out. I had begun to become steeled to the onslaught when you abruptly stopped and moved away from me. I could hear the sound of your zipper and the soft sound of fabric hitting the floor as you undressed behind me. I lay against the ottoman with my eyes tightly closed, my heart racing.

I felt your hands in my hair then, sliding out the pins and pulling it free from its elaborate upsweep. You yanked my head up by my hair then, and dropping to your knees behind me, thrust into my pussy violently. You rode me hard, one hand tight in my hair the other gripping my hip as you pounded into me. I closed my eyes, lost in the sensation of feeling you penetrate me for the first time, and before I was really aware of its approach, an orgasm shook me from head to toe. I felt your awareness of this in the slight change in your tempo, and after the last spasm shook through me, you whispered softly into my ear "You didn't ask permission to cum, bitch." I said nothing, my mind and body still reeling from the intensity of my release. The hand that had been wrapped in my hair slid down to my throat, your finger wrapping in the links of my silver collar, pulling me back toward you with it, choking me just enough to widen my eyes and bring back the tinge of fear that had vanished with the pleasure of cumming. "There are rules, bitch, you know that."

"Y-yes sir," I whispered softly.

You slid out of me then and without preparing me at all you thrust deeply into my ass, burying your cock in me to the hilt. I cried out involuntarily; my ass was nearly virgin territory, and the pain was sharp and intense. My cry did nothing to slow your movements or your violence; you impaled me deeply and fast, allowing me no opportunity to adjust, simply using me for your own pleasure while ignoring my soft whimpers. I began to become accustomed to the feeling of being stretched and ravaged anally when I felt a sharp scalding pain on my bare upper back. I had not even really noticed the candle burning on the small table next to the ottoman, but I realized now that you were dripping its fragrant wax slowly onto the portion of my back which was not protected by the satin cloth. I began to struggle against you and the ropes in earnest then, the intensity of sensation becoming too much for me to take. Tears flowed from my eyes, but in spite of it all, I felt myself rushing toward another orgasm. This time I remembered to ask --"Please let me cum sir..."

"Yes," you groaned, and I felt you thrust deeper still and I was aware of you cumming deep in my ass at nearly the same moment that I did.

After a moment you slid out of me again, and I felt you untying the ropes. You rubbed my bruised wrists softly and then turned me around to face you, still on my knees. I looked up at you questioningly. We had discussed many things in great detail before this first meeting, and I was silently hoping that you were not about to force me to clean you orally after your last assault; you knew that this was a squeamish point for me. You stood looking at me with amusement for a few minutes, allowing my anxiety to grow as I wondered whether or not you were going to expect this of me. Finally, you reached for my hair again and led me on my hands and knees out of the room.

We made our way slowly to the doorway of the bathroom, and once there, you pulled me to my feet. You turned me around and unfastened my corset allowing me to step out of my stockings and heels, then pulled me into the shower and turned it on, silently handing me soap and a washcloth. I set myself to the task of washing you gently, running my hands over you and taking in my first opportunity to learn and explore your flesh. When I was finished, you turned off the water and looked into my eyes searchingly. I smiled at you for the first time, and you smiled back at me. With a gentle but firm pressure you pushed me onto my knees before you, holding my gaze the entire time. I moaned softly when I felt the first stream of your hot piss on my flesh, bathing my breasts and belly with your warmth. I felt myself flush with the ardor of the moment, and I grew slick and wet with arousal again. As your flow slowed you held your cock to my lips and I looked into your eyes again as the last salty drops of your piss dripped onto my tongue. I closed my eyes and took you into my mouth sucking you back to hardness, feeling the pleasure of it with you, my mind and body lost in sub-space. You fucked my throat faster and then came for a second time, filling my mouth with another private liquid offering. You pulled me back to my feet and held me against you, turning the water back on to flow over us both as we stood under the mist.

"Now you're marked," you whispered into my hair. I smiled to myself, knowing it to be true...