Marked as His Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy as sin Vampire King has found his queen.
4k words
4.58
16.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily

"Well, damn" I whispered, as I checked my watch, "this is not good Em's."

I closed the ledger with a bang that sounded louder in the cavernous warehouse, I had been going over the books for my new boss. The warehouse sat in a part of the city that during the day filled with workers moving about, seemed quite safe. After the sun went down, it was a dangerous area to be in. The homeless and addicts used the area for their home, sleeping in between dumpsters or using the spaces between buildings for shelter. The boss warned me to leave well before the sun went down and until today I always had, but tonight I found A inconsistency in the books and just could not seem to let it go. Until I saw my watch.

Okay, I only have a couple of blocks to walk, then I'll be safe in my car. I am a big girl now, I can handle this; besides it is not all that late maybe I can make it to the car without even seeing another soul. Reaching into my bag I got my keys, hooked my purse over my arm in a secure hold took a calming breath and stepped into the night.

Liam

I smelled her first, the sweet scent of her blood calling to me, pulling me closer to her, like a moth to a flame. Her fear and adrenaline enhancing the incredible aroma. She should not be here now, even though she knows nothing of the dark forces that even now, are closing in on our location.

She should know better than to be here after dark. Who takes care of this woman? In my world women are kept protected, cherished for the precious gift that they are. Does she have a father or a husband, boyfriend? Why did the last two make me want to explode with a fierceness I have never felt?

I am a vampire, in fact some call me a vampire king, a title I have no wish for but by right of birth, I have no choice but to accept. Either that or leave my people to those who would destroy us and expose us to the humans.

Derik landed on my left, Thomas on my right, "Who let's beautiful there, walk around at night like this? I can't for the life of me understand why they don't protect women like they should." Derick was not fond of the human male's irresponsibility to women.

"Humans," Thomas all but spat out. He is a Vamp of very few words, but his tone spoke volumes; Thomas hated human males.

"God not only is she a sexy little thing she smells delicious." Derick found himself up against a wall my arm across one of my two best friends throat. Not that it would do more than crush a larynx, those healed, but would keep him from talking which is Derik's favorite pastime.

"If you so much as look her way, you will answer to me." I had decided I would protect that woman from all of us.

Derik held his hands up in supplication. "Look I meant nothing by that she is yours to protect."

"Damn I'm sorry Derik I don't know where that came from."

"I have an idea about that, but no time to discuss the finer points of attraction. Here comes trouble."

Derik pointed towards the west where I could see Finn and his crew approaching.

"Regrettably, she is right in their path and with the way she smells she will attract some not so nice attention very soon."

Emily

My heals tapped out a rhythm as I walked at a quick pace. At first the area seemed/felt okay and I let out a relieved breath. I had always been able to 'smell' the air for emotions. I know it sounds weird, but when you grow up with it you learn to trust even the weird. Then, like a freight train fear hit me, the need to run a drum that pounded in my head. I picked up the pace moving faster as fast as my heels would allow.

In the blink of an eye he was there, right in front of me, I know for a fact that he was not there a moment before.

"Who are you? Damn, was my voice as weak as it sounded?"

"That is not important. Why are you here with no protection?" This guy was cocky, not to mention seriously scary and big, very big. "I asked you a question?" Now I was getting mad. Who did he think he was? I opened my mouth, but before I could speak an even bigger man appeared behind me.

"Seriously, where are you people coming from and how are you..." my voice trailed off when the second man pulled me over to his side. I turned to face this new threat and I could not get air to my lungs, "Oh... God." I whispered.

Thick honey colored hair eyelashes to die for, mesmerizing green eyes. The button up shirt he wore barely contained his muscular chest and arms. He's so very handsome and clearly my clit agreed as it had throbbed the instant his eyes met mine.

"She is mine, leave her alone Finn." His hand remained on my arm, I pulled back, but his hand just tightened.

"You're hurting me, let go!" Ok he wasn't hurting me, but it felt good to say it.

As quick as my next breath his mouth came crashing down on mine. He dominated me, taking full control of the kiss as he held me in a vice grip against his body. I tried to resist, for a moment, before my traitorous body surrendered and leaned into him, no, it melted into him. He answered by grinding his remarkably impressive sized cock into my belly. Then as he kissed me spoke not with words, but in my head.

"You're in danger." He 'pushed' with his mind towards hers.

"How are you doing this? Talking in my head, this is not normal" I thought/said whatever this was.

"You can hear me?" He sounded surprised

"Well you were talking first, if that is what this is."

"Trust me or none of us might make it out of here."

"Since when did this woman fall under your protection? I believe I was the first to see her." Finn that arrogant bastard was seriously pissing me off. And I don't do pissed off well.

"That is none of your concern." I dismissed him with a wave of my hand. "We are here Finn, say what it is you wish to say." Liam ordered.

"Where are your boys Liam?" Finn twisted his head about then sang in a creepy sing song kind of way. "Come out come out where ever you are."

Immediately two other men appeared, flanking both Liam and I.

"Hello, ma'am, I'm Derik the handsome one, and the broody one here is Thomas." The one named Derik introduced himself I Immediately liked the way he used humor to put me at ease, well he tried anyway.

"So, she is not yours Liam," Finn chuckled eerily. "You have no claim to this woman otherwise Derik and Thomas would undoubtedly know her. Since I saw her first, it's my right to claim her, she is mine!" He reached to take my hand and Liam jumped in front of me. Derik and Thomas were at his side in an instant.

Eyes changed color and glowed. Muscles that were already incredibly huge swelled to inhuman size and teeth, Oh MY GOD, they are all vampires. Sexy as hell vampires, but vampires! With teeth! That bite! And they are fighting over me. Holy Shit, shit, shit, shit I have got to get out of here.

Looking around frantically, I spotted my car it was so close I looked down and yes there were my keys. Time to Go! Now only if my legs would work and get me there. I stepped out of my shoes while the Vampires faced off growling and snarling. As even more vampires appeared behind Finn posturing, just like my vampires. Hold on they are not my Vampires.

Liam

Dammit, she was getting ready to run.


"Don't you fucking move!!"

"Oh my God. Who do you think you are? I don't know you and I won't go with you. You and your besties can have your little fight without me."

"You move and I swear on my life I will paddle your sweet ass until you can't sit."

"You are so not going to paddle me." Oh my, why did that sound so, so good?

"Watch ME!"

So, I did just what any red blooded human woman would do. I fucking ran.

"You so just earned yourself time over my knee." He snatched my arm twirling me around and handed me to Thomas. Who picked me up and Flew! He fucking flew.

"I saw her first," Finn postured. "She is mine!"

"She is mine, I am King, and it is my right to claim any un-mated female for my queen. And I claim her!"

"She can't be queen she is human."

"No she is not she talks to me, only a true vampire mate can do that." Liam pronounced.

At that Finn stopped short. only a few families in the world have that ability, his was one, and that made his mind whirl. Where did this woman come from?

She certainly had the same features, the right age. Could she be my sister? What if she did not die, what If they hid her from me? The only way to know was to taste her blood. If she were my sister, I could under the old law take her. He chuckled as he imagined what that would do to cousin Liam, to take his true mate from him and condemn him to a lifetime without a mate.

Finn turned to leave, "this is not over. Not by a landslide," he murmured through his teeth.

Emily

I must have passed out because when I came too I was lying on a rich leather couch. A blanket had been pulled up over my shoulders. Thomas sat brewing in the corner.

I was angry, so I sat out to pick a fight, which was maybe not the best idea.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You do realize that you just kidnaped me?"

Silence.

"Hey asshole you do know that this is a felony. Big time, big boy prison and all."

I wandered about the room snooping. No matter what I said, or did he just followed me around, opening doors, for me scowling and grunting, is this his 'job' I wondered?

So eventually I sat on the luxurious couch in the ridiculously expensive and old mansion brooding about Liam, He called me his, claimed me whatever that meant, it sent a curious thrill to my belly. As did that little comment about spanking me, which even now caused my spine to tingle like little pop rocks going off then spreading up my spine. I looked up at Thomas and caught him staring. Redness creeped up my upper body, could he tell what I was thinking?

I wiggled into the corner of the couch drawing my legs up and under me, making myself as small as possible. My heart rate accelerated, those pop rocks were going off again and dam if I wasn't getting wet just because my body knew he was close.

Thomas knew as well, he met them at the door, his brow raised in sarcastic humor. "Are we using the door now Sire?" Liam narrowed his eye at him and gestured with his head for him to leave. With a slight bow Thomas and Derick left the room.

"Are you really a King?"

"After all you have seen that is the question you lead with little one?"

"Look Liam, King, Sire I appreciate you rescuing me from that other err Vampire but I can be on my way now."

"NO, I meant what I said you are mine and you will be my queen."

"Aren't You overlooking something? A little thing called freewill."

"You are my mate freewill has little to do with it."

I started to speak, but he held up his hand.

"You need to understand something little one and because you did not grow up in our world, it will take some adjustment but adjust you must."

My mouth fell open in shock. Did he really think he could just demand that I ...

"Are you seriously saying that I...?"

"Not another word, there is much to do and little time to do it in. first you must understand you are not human. The fact that you can speak to me in our minds alone proves that. No human can do that. In addition, only mates can hear each other and then usually only after the mating ritual is complete. Our bond will be very strong indeed. We only ever take one mate and it is for life there is no going back."

I reached to get the bottle of water from the coffee table. My hands shook so badly I could not open it. Liam sat beside me gently took the bottle opened it up passing it to me. He watched as I took trembling sips of the cool water.

Liam

I can feel the waves of anxiety flowing over her. I wish I had longer to explain, to draw her slowly into our world. But now that Finn knew I had found my mate, she was in danger until such time as I can complete the transformation, and there was no rushing that.

"Come." She placed her tiny trembling hand in mine. I sent soothing energy out to her then led her to the kitchen. "Derik has gotten us some food we will eat then you can take a nap. We still have the minor matter of your disobedience to address."

"You're not saying you plan on..."

"Paddling your luscious ass. Yes ma'am. Here. Eat." She had the good sense to keep her mouth shut and no matter if it was her hunger or anger she ate. Exactly the reason I brought up the paddling.

"Paddling my ass, he will never touch my ass luscious or otherwise. Just who does he think he is? Oh yea, he is the mighty King of the Vampires. Queen my ass there must be window unattended in this musty old mansion."

"Emily did you forget that our bond allows me to hear your thoughts?"

"How am I to have any privacy if you are in my head 24/7?"

"You will learn to block the bond when you need to, and how to push through in an emergency."

"You're wrong you know, I am human."

"You finished?" I asked nodding towards the plate that sat empty; as he rose and held his hand out. "Come with me?"

Emily

The bed room was sparse; a huge bed, dressing table, and loveseat that sat against the window. Not wanting to sit on the bed I chose the loveseat, then, thinking better of it, sat at the dressing table.

"Don't fear me, I won't hurt you." My brows rose in question, but I stayed quiet as he continued. "The Vampire you met tonight believes that he, not I am the rightful heir to the throne. I would gladly give it up to him if he were not determined to use the humans desire for drugs to reduce their numbers to a point where our kind could take over. Vampires and humans have coexisted, for thousands of years because we each have a role to play in the natural order. They, the humans provide our power through their blood, Vampires protect them from forces they have no hope to fight against. Very, very few ever really learn of us, beyond myth, folklore and conjecture. Tonight, my reaction to finding you gave him a means to destroy me."

"How?"

"I told you, you are my mate if he were to take you from me..."

"What?"

"Vampires only have one mate. Ever. I have been searching for you for two thousand years. There would be no need for me to continue my existence if you were taken from me. Already I feel the bond though the call of your blood and its stronger than I ever thought possible."

He crossed the room so incredibly fast and before I could take a breath, his arms were around me. His mouth covering mine he took control and with it every bit of my sanity. His kisses, broke me down and rearranged my world with his. He lowered me to his bed covering my body with his extraordinarily large one, hands so strong and confident moved from my back up my arms to tangle in my hair. Expertly he tilted my head then lowered with his mouth to the tender flesh on my neck and collarbone. I don't know how my breast came free only that when his mouth covered the swollen tip all thought of resistance fled, I wanted him! I realized I wasn't frightened of what he was, I was frightened of how he made me feel. how deeply I wanted him in such a small amount of time.

His cock against my belly, so very hard as he ground his massive bulk into my softer curves. He laid me back on the bed pushing my legs apart to make way for him between them, willingly I spread them arching my back up. Desperate to feel his lips on me feel more of his hardness against my core.

I almost missed the scrape of something sharp against my nipple then froze as I realized what it was. He pulled back looking at me, his incisors were long, sharp and fascinating. He was making sure I saw him, all of him. With a trembling hand I cupped his jaw running my thumb over his lip the sharp point catching on the tip of my thumb. A bead of blood gathered there I watched fascinated and incredibly turned on as he lapped up the drop with his tongue then sucked the digit into his mouth.

"Let me make you mine?"

"Yes." I breathlessly whispered.

He scraped his teeth across the swell of my breasts then erotically licked the skin just beside the peaked nipple, then he bit me.

There are no human words for how it felt as his teeth pierced my flesh and I won't even try to describe it. I can simply say that it was more than an orgasm, deeper, coming from somewhere in my soul that had yet been untouched. I must have blacked out, because when I came too I was in his arms, skin on skin his body pressed against mine from ankle to lips.

"Am I?" I whispered

Now I was frightened. What had I done?

"It has begun."

The panic I felt must have shown for his brow drew up in concern.

"Sssush baby it will be ok I promise, we were made for each other. You were made for this, what has begun is natural for us, as natural as this."

He surged into my body impaling me on his massive cock. There was that sweet pain of being filled thoroughly. He held still as my body adjusted to his, kissing my forehead, eyes, cheeks, working down to my neck, where he placed small kisses, his tongue lapping at skin.

Occasionally his sharp teeth would scrape across my skin. Only when my body totally relaxed did he slid his hands down my arms fitting my fingers with his, then lifted them over my head. He began fucking me, slowly, building in intensity and strength. His hips would surge, pushing his cock deeply then sliding slowly out. Over and over his hips surged forward and slid slowly back. Our mouths joined and his tongue matched the movements of his cock. The entire experience so totally overwhelming and all encompassing.

The sounds of our breathing intensified, the surge of blood through our veins faster and thicker. I fastened my mouth over his shoulder sucking the skin, then biting down, as the orgasm that I was holding back surged over me like a wave, taking me under then tumbling me around and around. The air sucked out of my chest and just when I thought I could not take one more minute it crested and I broke free and realized my mouth was fastened to his shoulder where I had bitten him.

Liam

Nothing in my life has prepared me for this woman. She is so warm, and when I buried myself inside her, I nearly came from the feel of her pussy surrounding me, I took things as slow as I could. Trying to make this as wonderful for her as it was for me. But the feel of her surrounding me accepting my body into hers was more than I had expected. I finally felt whole, like part of me that I did not know was missing had been set back in place.

I held on, riding the edge of madness waiting for her release. Grinding my teeth together to hold off that moment I knew was fast upon me, then the most erotic thing happened she bit into my shoulder with her tiny blunt teeth. Once more I surged up into her body and growled as I released my semen into her sweet body.

Holding her against me as I rocked her back and forth, then I felt her tears wetting my neck. Pulling back I wiped them away from her cheeks.

"Why are you crying baby? Did I hurt you?"

"Nooooo but I hurt you. I bit you I can't believe I bit you."

"oohhh sweet bride of mine you did not hurt me at all it was the sexiest thing ever, to feel your little teeth. You will bite me though and it will be just as wonderful."

"I will bite you, like with teeth like yours?"

"Yes, your fangs." She reached up and felt her teeth. I smiled down at her.

"No baby not yet. But they will come and will look so sexy on you. I can't wait to see them, to feel them pierce my skin. Now we have the small matter of your disobedience." I placed my finger to her mouth as she opened to argue with me. "Which I am suspending as a small gift to you. On this the night of our wedding. Now go to sleep and rest you must be very tired. I have a few things I need to discuss with the guys then I will be back up."

12