Marked Ch. 01

Story Info
First time for a kinky slut.
1.2k words
3.22
21.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was lying on her bed one day scrolling through Facebook when she got a friend request from a former high school crush. She hadn't spoken to Devon in five years since he graduated high school the year ahead of her. In the past she had decided not to pursue a relationship because she knew that she would be going off to college and he wouldn't. She didn't want to do a long distance relationship back then.

But now at 21 years old she wondered if she hadn't found anyone she wanted to date in college because she was still hung up on the sweet but often inappropriate man she had crushed on in high school. As she accepted the friend request she questioned herself about why she had never dated before. Also was it normal for a girl her age to be this horny all the time? Was she a slut because she masturbated every night and sometimes used a vibrator and had broken her virginity by doing so?

Those questions and others were going through her mind one evening when she saw Devon had sent her a message. He was 22 and though they had barely spoken in the last five years they quickly fell into their old fun texting routine that they had in high school. It wasn't long before he asked her out. She agreed reluctantly to go on a date with him curious to see how he had changed since high school.

A few days later when the day of the date came Sarah was nervous but also excited as she did her make up and put on a cute dress. She knew he had to have changed since high school; she sure had. She used to be so shy and insecure and now she was stronger and more confident.

He picked her up and they drove to the local Mexican restaurant for dinner on the way he said that he always thought of her to be the one that got away since they never actually dated in high school. She admitted she felt the same. He showered her with complements during the meal and asked a bunch of questions that made her blush. He couldn't help letting his eyes drift down to her Double D boobs which looked really nice in her pink form fitted dress.

They were both very aroused and he barely made it to the car before kissing her hard on the mouth. She scooted into his lap and he wound her fingers into her hair as she kissed and dry humped him.

Breaking the kiss for a second Devon said, "We should move somewhere more private."

"You're right," she said with a wink.

They drove to an abandoned lot with no lights and as they started undressing in the back of his SUV he told her that he liked it rough. She said that from some of the erotica she had read about rough sex and BDSM really hot.

With a smile he pulled off her bra and forced her mouth down onto his erect 6 inch cock.

She panicked slightly every time he gaged her as this was her first time doing anything sexual and he knew that. She finally sat up after almost puking on his thick cock.

"Come on bitch you can do better than that," He said forcing her head back down as he began to roughly group and squeeze her breasts.

"Oh babe that feels so good, but I need you in my cunt! I am dripping," she said still a little scared but hoping that by giving in to the pleasure it she could drive her fear away. He at least knew what he was doing.

He takes of her thong with his teeth as he positions his rock hard dick over her opening. She moans out in pleasure as he stretches her virgin pussy. He waits just a moment for her to adjust before he starts humping her as hard as he can thrusting himself in all the way to the base. As he thrusts he tightens his hands around her breasts and kisses her in between moans.

"I am going to cum" he says all too quickly rolling off her.

"Swallow it all," he says forcing his pulsing dick into her mouth.

After he finishes he says, "That was amazing. Now we better get you cleaned up so I can take you home."

Since they both live with their parents they check into a small motel for the night. The second they enter the room he picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist as he pushes her up against the wall and begins to kiss her hard pushing his tongue in and out of her mouth. She can feel him getting hard against her waist as he hikes up her dress while they make out. He plunges two large fingers into her pussy and begins to finger fuck her until she is screaming out his name. As she comes on his fingers he says it is time for a shower. He turns the water on and tells her to get in and kneel. She complies. Water drips down her face as he rearranges her so that she can suck his cock while he washes her hair. As she stands up they both look down at her breasts which show black and blue finger prints from her first time with Devon. He traces the marks and says I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. She replies that she will sport the marks proudly they make her his.

Since Sarah seems to me okay with how rough he has been so far Devon asks, "Can I fuck you against the shower wall?"

"I think that can be arranged," she replies with a shy giggle.

He scoops her up and quickly pushes her up against the wall she wraps her legs around his waist has he plunges his erection into her and kisses her roughly lightly biting her lower lip. She moans as he starts to pinch her nipples rolling them between his fingers.

He shuts the water off and says, "We should move to the bed?"

"Yes we should," Sarah replied.

"Babe I have an idea.." he said.

"What's that?"

"Don't talk just follow my lead."

She nodded her head as he led her to the bed.

"Lay down," He said.

As she lay down on her back she suddenly felt self-conscious exposing all of herself to him in the dull light of the hotel lamp.

"You look beautiful, Sarah," he said. "It's okay babe you are going to enjoy this now spread your legs."

She did as he said and he got down on his knees and started to lick between her legs. She began to moan as he thrust his tongue into her. She was extremely turned on and soon started thrusting her hips and vagina onto his probing tongue.

She had barely begun to do this when he sat up and moaned, "Don't move babe I want to give you all your pleasure."

He then continued holding her hips to the bed as he licked her and she withered beneath his skilled tongue. As she started to cum he suddenly sat up and plunged his dick into her and started to hump her vigorously while holding her to the bed. He came and they fell asleep in post orgasmic hazes.