Market Pickup

Story Info
A lifelong crossdresser is unexpectedly hit upon.
1.9k words
4.43
17.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually when my wife is out of town for business I partake of my favorite past time. Being Dee Darling. From a very early age I had known I liked girl's (and later women's clothes) better than male garments. And in high school I really started enjoying being a girl by dating and having sex with other boys. So it was no different when I went to college, entered the military, and eventually became a warehouse manager. I have lost track of the number of times I have gone out in public as Dee Darling--and even the number of men I have pleasured.

But tonight was going to be different. I had some time off. And I as I contemplated on what I would do with those days--I decided to go to the market. I was going to get the makings for a salad and maybe even my famous home made salsa.

Strolling through the produce section I suddenly felt scrutinized. I --as stealthily as i could--glanced around my surroundings. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Nor did I see anything dangerous. I shrugged and moved on. As I got to the cucumbers I was startled out of my reverie with a deep voice.

"Nice cucumber." I turned to look at the speaker. Medium height, brown nondescript hair--cut fairly close around the ears. Maybe a few extra pounds. No facial hair. But he did have some of the most ice blue eyes I have ever laid eyes on. So much so-I was mesmerized.

"I have seen better, " I replied nonchalantly. And which point we engaged in small talk. At some point--with a sudden burst of clarity--I realized he was flirting with me. I stopped dead in my tracks, locked eyes with him, and just stared.

"Are you flirting with me??" I asked. Just a little startled.

With no hesitation he said, "Why yes. Yes, I believe I am." Pause. "I travel a lot for my job. I came here to get some drinks. And then I saw you." Another pause. "Would you like to come my hotel room? Have a drink? Or two?"

I hesitated only momentarily and then replied in the affirmative. I followed him to his hotel. Once inside he actually took my elbow and guided me towards the bar. I guess he wasn't interested in hiding the fact that he was hitting on me.

We talked for an hour. Told each other our lives. Turns out he is a traveling sales manager for an up and coming lingerie company. Which really intrigued me. And talked about that for awhile. After a little more than hour, he leaned over to me, placed his hands on my knee.

"Want to go to my room?" I sure did.

When got there he offered me a drink -- which I took.

"Want to see my lingerie?" he inquired, "Maybe model it?" I sure did.

He opened the closet and riot of color and styles assaulted my

eyes and I was in heaven. Without a word he retrieved a makeup case from the closet and what I could only assume was the first set he wanted me to wear.

Quickly I applied lipstick--red of course. Tweezed my eyebrows. Worked my eyes. Worked my cheeks. Combed my hair back. In less than fifteen minutes my makeup was done. The first outfit itself was fuchsia in color. A teddy that had actually ties from the bodice down to my waist, matching tap panties, taupe stockings, and interestingly enough fuchsia heels--maybe 3 inches. I put it all on. Felt the smooth silk touch my butt. Caress my cock. If I wasn't horny yet--I just went past that point.

I wad the length of the room. Swaying my hips. Trying to look and act every bit the lingerie model that he wanted me to be.

He whistled, "I knew i was going to like you. You really are a woman at heart." Which --to me--was a tremendous compliment and I think must have blushed because he laughed. I would continue to model lingerie and even swimsuits and even bikinis for the next hour or so.

It would come to an end with the seafoam green. A long sheer gown that a little ties from the throat to my crotch. Matching thong. Sheer white thigh highs. And yes matching seafoam heels--these were at least 5 inches high. I strutted around the room --really happy. Knowing I was wowing.

"Come here." I knew this was coming. Was a little surprised that it took this long. "Sit in my lap." I did so without hesitation. And -yes-I could feel his cock on my butt.

He placed his right hand on my cheek and pulled me closer. I opened my mouth for the inevitable kiss. And it was as wonderful as i thought it was going to be. He played with my tongue. He sucked on my tongue. He gave little soft kisses on my lips. I knew I had to be smiling. And I knew I was rock hard.

At some point he got up and removed his clothes. He had an average body. Something I have mentioned before. But what was startling was the size of his DICK. Yes--that's capitalized--because that's how the word appeared in my head as soon as I saw his DICK.

I have had sex with a number of men in my life. And most are anywhere from 5 inches to 8 inches. Without getting a measuring tape I knew he was well over 10 inches. And the girth-!?

He pushed me back on the bed and started grinding I could feel the length of his DICK against my 5 inch member. I could hear my self breathing hard as he undid all the ties on the gown and reached in and started playing with my nipples. I gasped at his touch--it was electric. And then very lightly he brushed his fingers against my penis. And I will be darned if I didn't think I was going to cum right there-on the spot. For the next couple minutes he alternately kissed, ground against me, and brushed my penis. I knew I was shaking and tingling--

At this point he rolled me over on my belly. Placed a pillow under my hips. Pushed the gown up over my hips. Left my heels on. Pulled my thong down to my knees. For a minute nothing happened. And then I felt a sudden blast of cold on my butthole and I realized I had just been lubed. I placed a pillow under my head and looked at the wall. prepared myself for what I expected to be -- the best fuck of my life.

And then I felt the pressure of his DICK head at my anus. I knew it was going to be a struggle and I waited and prepared myself. The head of his DICK was the size of a small plum and even the generous amount of lube he had applied didn't stop some minor resistance. But finally his head was fully in. And inch by inch he worked his Dick up my anus and I felt it. And yes there was some pain. But there equal amounts joy, lust, and expectation. Took little more than 5 minutes to work the full length of his shaft up my welcoming hole. But finally it was done. And now--came what I was waiting for.

Slowly at first he worked his DICK in and out of my hole. I could feel the burn from the girth of his DICK stretching my anal walls like they had never been stretched before. It was glorious. I was enjoying every minute of the hammering he was giving me. At some point he had jerked me up to my knees so that I was now on all fours. With his hands firmly on my hips he was pistoning in and out of my ass so quickly now that I was gasping, groaning, trying for gulps of air as that pole savaged my butt. Some times I could hear a little squeak or a little scream and realized that they were emitting from me. My body was shaking. I was trembling. I could almost hear my eyeballs roll up into my head at the almost endless assault on my ass. But assault or not--I was really enjoying this, getting off on this. Without warning he grasped my hips and slammed them back into his groin and I could almost feel him emptying his ballsack into my ass. And finally he gave out a gasp and collapsed on the bed. For the next 10 minutes we lay on our sides-his DICK still firmly entrenched in my butt. And finally he dwindled down and flopped out. We lay /sleep in that position until the next morning. Exhausted, trying to regain our sanity.

Next morning came. My butt was sore. And I knew it would be. Maybe for a couple of days. Maybe a week. But it was well worth it. I couldn't keep the satisfied smile off my face. I had already taken a shower and gotten dressed. He left the bathroom--still naked. Sat on the bed to pull his underwear on. On a whim I reached for his DICK and guided it to my eagerly waiting mouth. He didn't even blink. I knew i was never going to get the entire length of that shaft in my mouth. I had never seen a DICK this big so I had never had the chance to get acclimated to one this size. But I was going to give it a hell of a try.

With its girth I did manage to get about 7 inches in. Which I personally consider a triumph. For the next 10 minutes I worked my mouth and tongue up and down the throbbing member. Tasting the sweet pre-cum. Feeling the veins of his hard DICK. Kissing the mushroom head of his impressive member. I loved the feel of his DICK in my mouth. And I worked up and down. Up and down. I felt that I wanted to do this forever. Up and down.

"I'm cumming" he murmured. And I just nodded slightly. Not much I could do with that much DICK in my mouth. And then i felt the warm spray of his jizz. Gulped it hungrily--like a child on his Mom's teat. The more I swallowed the more I wanted. But too soon it make to an end. And with an almost audible pop I pulled his DICK out of my mouth. I gazed at it wonderingly. Enthralled. I knew I would never see it's like ever again. My sore mouth and my sore butt would bear witness to that-.

As I was leaving a question that had occurred to me last night demanded an answer,

"How did you know?" I asked genuinely puzzled. He looked at me slightly and the smiled.

"When I saw you--you had your hip cocked just like a woman would have done it." Pause, "And when you were selecting your cucumbers you were fondling. Not much but enough so that i could see it--. And finally you have very feminine elegant hands." He shrugged. "To me it was easy to spot you."

He gave me his business card and left. He has never contacted me again and I have never seen his brand new lingerie company. Maybe it never existed.