Marking Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped her butt with enthusiasm. Then he proceeded to spread her ass cheeks even more admiring them. He could feel her shivering with excitement and fear he presumed. That's when he knew he had to do something for her. He got around to her head, and removed the blindfold. She blinked, surprised to see him so certain was she that Mark could not have been the one to force her to surrender her mouth to his possession. Everything that she had felt earlier took on new impact, and what was at hand, his taking her anal cherry became extremely significant.

He returned to her deliciously spread butt, not letting her time to think more than this. He pushed his head against her anus, trying to make it gape with gentle pressure. The lubricant made the natural resistance of her tight hole supple. He could force himself a few fractions of an inch and the jelly would help him slide in. He could feel her tense as a virgin the first time, and she was a virgin for all practical purposes. Not just because she had never been fucked in the ass, but also because for the first time she was totally his.

The situation excited him so much that he forgot his resolution to be gentle and gave himself a big push forward, finally stretching her to accommodate his manhood. He heard the muffled scream and knew he had caused her pain. She was trying to struggle, tensing and squirming, fighting the irresistible urge to eject him. Patting her sides, he stood still, trying to make her better by letting her poor ass accept the intrusion. He petted her with gentle words, rubbing the small of her back and her buttocks. The tightness inside her was hard enough to make him grunt. It was almost painful but very erotic. Then her flesh seemed to soften and she seemed to stop fighting against him, finally accepting what she would have sworn earlier was unacceptable.

He pushed himself a bit deeper, eliciting a definite gargled noise. Mark thought it was a good thing the ring gag let the air pass through her mouth so that she could breathe easy, she must be needing it. Then he pulled back, only to shove himself in again. He did some more of that, and felt very close to cumming. As to Anna, she had managed to cover her whole legs in pussy juice, the earlier cum drying on her ankles. She looked very much like what she was, an abused slut, sexually assaulted for the benefit of her man. He put his hand on her pussy, sliding one finger in her cunt and flickering her clit with his thumb. He would make her cum this time.

He pulled back and started fucking with long strokes even as he alternated his caresses and assaults on her sex. Her excitement caused slippery and made her pussy very agreeable to touch. He could tell she was about to cum to, she was moving her feet in small circles, patting the floor in anticipation like she always did. Then he forgot all consideration, and fucked her ass in earnest, deep and hard. She was already cumming, her pussy contracting against his hand and her ass getting even tighter than before. She might not have wanted it, but now she was fucking him back, she could not stop herself. He came with a loud roar, shooting his cream deep down in her new cunt, falling on top of her bound body.

When he started breathing again, he got back, because he had no desire to squash her when she must be short of breath too. He felt incredible, this was the best fuck he had ever had. He looked fondly at her, while he pulled out of her gaping anus. The sperm started to drool out of her too. It was a lovely picture. He took the camera and told Anna to smile. She turned around and did not quite manage the smile he had in mind. She looked dazed, and like a woman well-fucked and that was perfect for the shot. It would become his favourite photo out of all the numerous ones he will take of her after this.

He untied her, catching her in his arms and murmuring endearments. She could not ignore how much he loved her for it and that his respect for her was not only intact but renewed. In fact now she was proud of herself too, and she realised that that was what had been missing before. Not anything on his part. She smiled then, a sweet and sincere smile that warmed his heart. She had, with his guidance, overcome herself.

There was just one last thing that Mark wanted to do before they left this dungeon. He put her on a chair and took a wide leather collar out of a pretty box. It was worked with metallic roses, and her name embossed. With emotion in his voice, he asked her if she would become his slave. She cried then, as she had not when he had broken her last resistance. She cried of joy because now she felt worthy of saying yes to his proposal. She accepted by sliding off the chair and kneeling at his feet, lowering her head until she could kiss his feet. She kissed his feet, finding it easy to humble himself for such a man as he who was to become her Master. He pulled her back and put the collar on her sealing her fate. Right after they sealed their destiny with a passionate kiss.

I did not get to see as much of them after that. I was happy because I knew that it was only because they had found such happiness and solace in each other that they had less of a need for a confidante.

12