Markings: Michael & Lynn Ch. 2

Story Info
Marking the new slave.
1.1k words
4.28
34.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael's new slave stood before him, wearing nothing except a purple lace thong and his collar. Her previous training was showing through again; she was constantly bowing her head and averting the gaze. As a patient man who felt good things are worth waiting for, he gently reminded Lynn to look up, to see him. Color flooded her cheeks and she did look up at him. The girl's emotional state in the silent exchange was evident to him. He saw her as genuine. She needed this. And she needed him.

He stepped behind her and embraced her. Quietly, he informed her that it was time to move a step forward with him. As was Lynn's nature, she stood in silence with her hands clasped military style behind her lower back, her legs spread in a way that afforded balance. From the nearby table Michael lifted a length of soft black rope, rope that was a blend that he himself ordered from the manufacturer. As he made the first knots, and looped the length around and around the girl's wrists, he took note of her pliability to him. Her trust was complete, total. A grin spread over his face as he imagined the things that he would be doing to her in due time. He took a single long step back and inspected his work. There would be no escape from this rope work. The reality was that a big part of his profession involved knots; it was a bonus that it brought him pleasure in his personal pursuits.

Stepping forward once again and cupping her pale breasts in his hands, he leaned to kiss the back of her neck, and then to bite the flesh of her shoulder. It thrilled him to feel her response, to actually see the muscles dancing beneath that white flesh that was now his. He told her so; Lynn replied with a choked whimpering sound. This too pleased Michael. Again he found he was marveling at the fact that a man sent her away. It puzzled him. However, he felt that there was some kind of unseen intercession here; the other's self induced loss was certainly his gain. Michael smiled against the flesh of her neck as he applied a very distinct tattoo of his bite upon her flesh. The harsh gasp from his slave indicated to him that the pain was felt, and he bit down harder.

Pulling back, he inspected the forming bruises with a nod of approval. The girl gasped, she did her best not to writhe against the pain he gave, she did not complain. He suspected that if he followed his instincts, this one would never dream of protesting his desires and was more than happy to keep within both of their limits for the time being. More pleasure was derived from this knowledge. He murmured soft words against her ear, again reassuring her how pleased he was by her. Lynn was beyond response of the verbal variety and this was fine. The physical response to Michael in the silence communicated volumes to him. Michael wondered if indeed he would be able to wait for a more reasonable time frame to pass before he marked her indelibly. The temptation was there, and Lynn's willingness made the urge that much stronger.

Michael stepped around her, and stood very close to her. He leaned and kissed her lips, her cheek, and asked her if she was alright. She indicated with a nod that she was. The girl's eyes were still wet. Michael's already semi-stiff cock gave a definite twitch when he looked into the green depths of her eyes. It was then that he moved across the room and brought a pillow for her to kneel on. With a strange ease of grace, she lowered onto her knees without his aid for balance.

The hard length was straining against the confines of his black jeans, and Michael unbuttoned and unzipped them. Lynn eagerly leaned forward to take him into her mouth. She licked him, she traced the head with her tongue. She tormented him with her mouth, and he loved it. The girl had a great fear that the inability to use her hands would decrease her ability to please Michael. Little did she know that she was so far from the truth. To Michael, the reality was that she pleased him very much with her endeavors. He adored the way she moved her body in order to achieve a certain touch, caress, lick. She nuzzled him with her face; she made up for the inability to use her hands.

It went on this way for what seemed a very long time. Lynn seemed to know when he was close to erupting, despite his carefully hidden pleasure. Every time, she would pull back and stop, only to nuzzle him with her cheek. Dominating Lynn suddenly appeared a minor issue compared to the ache he felt, the need to empty himself of the ache. He lifted her to her feet and quickly undid the rope before leading her to the leather sofa on which he sat, guiding her to kneel between his legs. Lynn put her entire being into pleasing her new Master. She held fears, she had been warned that to date, none were able to bring him to orgasm with oral sex. Close, he said, but not all the way. How could she ever please him? Surely, she thought, he had much better, more desirable women. Her heart thudded in her chest, and her head was spinning with anxiety.

The Master's pleasure grew with each passing minute. A glance to his clock told him that this girl had been sucking his cock for over an hour now, and it surprised him how quickly the time passed. It was at that moment that she opened herself to him and took almost all of him into her mouth; he felt the head hit the back of her throat. Ragged words told Lynn that he was about to come. She lifted her head and gave him an intense stare and asked him if she was allowed to watch, her hand stroking him deftly. Michael groaned and nodded, and his seed began to flow up, bursting forth. Lynn leaned, kissed, tasted, let him come all over her face and breasts. When the jets of hot fluid subsided, she continued licking and touching him softly as he groaned with pleasure. She rested her cheek against him, disregarding the warm puddle, and clearly happy with the evidence of his pleased state.

It was then that she noticed the aching dampness high between her thighs. Through what seemed a vacuum, she heard Michael telling her "Your marks look lovely. Go see them. Now."