Mark's Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Mark though, he thought he was cumming, but he wasn't. Sensations like earthquakes shook his cock. He was trying to cum, his cock was trying to erupt, but he simply couldn't.

"One more . . . one more . . . one more . . . FUCK!" Carmilla screeched, slamming her ass down one last time so hard she nearly broke Mark's bounds, and she came so much that it looked like she was pissing on Mark's dick. Juice ran down his balls and legs like waterfalls, and it almost five minutes before she was able to push herself off.

Carmilla slowly stood up and let Mark's cock drag across her big ass as she turned around. She strutted to her wall of dildos, swaying her luxurious body, and when she got there she giggled like a girl in a toy-store shopping for a new doll. Finally she selected one of her larger, blacker, more uncomfortable looking dildos, and Mark could hear her snapping it into the latex holster of a strap-on.

"You almost popped, Mark," Carmilla said, sliding the latex harness around her waist, and pulling a tight latex thong up between her buttocks. "You almost climaxed without my permission. Naughty, naughty little boy. I think you need to be punished . . . or rewarded, when you think about it. You fucke fucked my pussy, I should get to fuck yours."

When Carmilla turned around Mark nearly fainted, and he could feel his tight anus puckering in dread. Jutting from her waist was a big, black, rubber dildo that curved upward and an awkward angle, and the head was smoothly hooked like a soft harpoon. The thing was almost a foot long, but it was the dildo's thickness rather than its length that made Mark whimper.

"Like it? It's a cast," Carmilla said. "Of a female-gnoll's pseudo-penis. Amazing monsters, gnolls. The female's of the species are more aggressive, large, and sexually dominant than their male peers, and their clitorises actually grow to lengths and thicknesses much larger than any male cock. I especially like the little hook on the tip. It really locks the pseudo-penis in place. That way, it only withdraws when I want it to."

As she strutted back over, Carmilla grabbed another bottle of lubricant, most of which she dosed onto her own body. The viscous liquid oozed over her breasts and stomach, and from there she let it drip onto the shaft of her big dildo. She worked the lube into her breasts, stomach, and dildo, making everything as slippery and shiny as wet metal.

"You haven't gotten to see my nips yet, have you bitch?" Carmilla asked, her fingers sliding over her slippery tits. "Well I think you deserve a little treat before I ruin your ass."

Carmilla bit her lip and smiled wickedly as she slowly peeled the black pasties off of her nipples, and when they finally popped off Mark began to salivate. Pink, perky, and as erect as little rose-buds, Carmilla's nipples were just begging to get sucked. Like the sprinkles on top of two scoops of ice-cream, seeing them made Mark just want her that much more.

Carmilla chuckled to herself as she slid her oily body around Mark, letting her round breasts drag over his chest, obliques, and back. Her nipples were actually quite soft compared to what he was use to, but in his hyper-sensitive state they felt like hot claws cutting across his flesh. Her rubber cock dragged over Mark's own cock, and slid over his rock-hard ass.

"Mmmph . . . Mmmph . . . Mmmph," Mark mumbled, but the rubber gag stuffing his throat kept him from begging.

Carmilla wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and bit his earlobe. He could feel her probing the tip of her cock against his anus. He'd been fucked up the ass before, and he usually like it, but only when he was calling the shots.

"Little pig, little pig, let me in," Carmilla whispered into his ear, laughed, and then slammed her powerful hips upward.

"MMMPH!!"

Mark saw stars as the dildo slid all the way into his ass and slammed into his prostate like a battering-ram to a castle gate.

"Wow . . . such a tight little ass," Carmilla laughed, grinding her breasts against Mark's back. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you in, bitch."

Carmilla had been an amatuar when it came to blowjobs, but she was a fucking master when it came to strap-ons. She started by gyrating her hips slowly, driving the dildo up at different angles, and judging by the way Mark reacted which were the most sensitive. She had one arm around his neck, nearly choking him, and another around his waist so she could jack his huge cock. She wrapped her legs around his beefy thighs, and held him tight.

"Do you like getting fucked, bitch? Do you like the way this feels?" Carmilla asked as she quickened her pace. Her hips began to slap against Mark's ass, filling the room with a loud clapping, and each thrust of the dildo struck deep with a heavy thud.

The worse part was that Mark was enjoying it, he was enjoying it so much he was sure it would kill him. With the ass-fucking and the handjob working in tandem, Mark felt like his entire being was getting fucked.

"I wasn't joking early, bitch," Carmilla hissed in Mark's ear. "I'm literally going to make your balls explode. I've done it before . . . but never with a pair quite as big as yours."

Carmilla let go of Mark's neck, crouched down, and continued to fuck his ass while giving him and handjob with one hand, while she smacked around his balls with the other.

The over-stimulation was too much for Mark. The world began to spin. His body felt like it was melting as if it were made of hot wax, and the dildo fucking his ass was a red-hot iron-poker. A sickening weight grew in his balls, and he knew that it meant they were minutes-maybe seconds away from popping.

SMASH!

Suddenly the door to Carmilla's sex-dungeon exploded, sending big shards of wood sliding across the floor.

"Carmilla . . . what the fuck are you doing with my boy-toy!"

The young woman who walked into the sex-dungeon was tall, slender, and extremely fit. Her warm brown skin was toned with lithe muscles, especially in her abdominals, and although her butt wasn't especially large, but it was solid. Her breasts weren't much more than a handful, but there were perky, firm, and capped by remarkable stiff brown nipples. She was entirely naked except for her leather boots and wide-brimmed leather hat . . . a witch's hat . . . both of which had a purplish hue. She tossed the hat aside, revealing her long black hair that was styled in a mohawk along her scalp, and fell into a long braid that almost touched the floor.

"Briar!" Carmilla gasped.

"Brrrr," Mark mumbled.

"Carmilla . . . get that dildo out of my toy's ass, or I swear I'm going to make you eat it!" Briar threatened.

"Briar, baby. I can explain," Carmilla said in a pleading tone.

Briar wasn't having it. She raised up her hand and a violent wave of magical energy bolted across the room. It mostly passed through Mark's body like a warm breeze, but it struck Carmilla with the force of a hurricane. Carmilla was sent flying into the wall, but her dildo was so embedded in Mark that it wouldn't come out, and instead Carmilla's belt snapped.

"Briar . . . baby . . . please," Carmilla groaned as she tried to stand up.

Briar waved her hand again, and Carmilla was sent flying through the air. Her body struck the wall of dildos, smashing apart the shelves, and she hit the ground hard amongst an avalanche of sex-toys.

"I broke up with you Carmilla," Briar said, strutting over to Carmilla's prone body, and she she got to it she slammed one of her high-heeled boots down on Carmilla's breasts. "I got bored of the way your pussy tasted. Get over it."

"You . . . you got back together with Mark after breaking up with him," Carmilla said, looking up at Briar with tears in her eyes.

Briar shrugged. "That's because he got interesting again. I don't need to explain myself to some tired cow like you, but if your plan was to get fucked by me again, congratulations! You're planned worked."

Briar stepped back and waved her hands. Camilla's body was lifted into the air, and her legs were pulled apart as if by invisible hands. Brair grabbed Carmilla's ass and dove face first into the witch's pussy, shoving her long tongue deep into Carmilla's foulds, and grinding her lips against the woman's engorged clit.

"Oh . . . Oh Briar . . . HOLY SHIT!" Carmilla squalled as her first orgasm hit her like a mule-kick to the brain. If Carmilla was all about denial, Briar was all about excess, and she held nothing back as she devoured Carmilla's pussy. "Fuck . . . fuck . . . FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Carmilla began to squirt so copiously that Briar had to stand back.

"Hahaha!" Briar laughed, letting Carmilla's hot juices gush all over her face and breasts. "You always were a gusher, Carmilla. Just a big, wet, juicy whore."

Briar waved her hand again and undid the spell. Carmilla wiggling, orgasmic body fell to the floor with a heavy thud. Carmilla moaned with pleasure from her post-orgasmic state, but also from the pain of dropping a sudden six feet onto her back.

"What do you say Mark? Ready to cum?" Briar asked. Without waiting for an answer, she twirled her finger, and all of the leather cords binding Mark's arms and legs suddenly snapped.

Mark landed on his feet, but his legs were so shaky that he fell on his ass. The dildo in his ass was rammed up a little deeper, but he was too out of his mind to even notice. Mark did pull the dildo out of his mouth tough, and struggled to rise up. His body ached like he had just spent an eternity in the gym pushing heavy weights.

"Come on, stud. Right here. Mommy Briar baked a hot pie for you," Briar laughed. She had rolled Carmilla onto her knees, pulled up her ass, and was spreading the witch's cheeks wide open for Mark. Carmilla's dripping wet pussy was pink, puffy, and just begging to be crushed.

Mark found the strength to stand, to run, and he rammed his cock so deep into Carmilla's pussy that it punched the bottom of her stomach.

"FUCK!" Carmilla screamed, feeling her pussy being pried open to widths greater than her forearm.

Mark growled like a tiger as he grabbed Carmilla's ass cheeks and began pounding her pussy with the force of a horny bull. Each thrust knocked her down into the floor, filling the room with a THUD, THUD, THUD. Briar encouraged Mark to fuck Carmilla even harder by biting his nipples, and reaching around to play with the dildo still in his ass.

All Carmilla could do was scream and whimper as a puddle of cum began to grow underneath her. Mark was literally fucking the juice out of her.

"Enough with her pussy," Briar ordered. "Fuck the whore's ass."

Mark was too out of his mind to follow orders, to Briar had to kick him in his stomach to dislodge his cock, which she then aimed at Carmilla's soft, vulnerable rear-pussy.

"Briar! Baby! No!" Carmilla whined.

"Shut the fuck up, sweetie. You're so pathetic when you beg," Briar said, rolling her eyes and sitting down on Carmilla's back to keep her in place. "Fuck her Mark. Break her ass in half!"

Mark clenched his teeth as he drove his cock in. Carmilla was tight, so tight that it hurt to fuck her ass at first, but once Mark broke past the halfway point, he was able to slam the rest ball's-deep with no resistance.

"AAAAAAGHH!!" Carmilla screamed as a painful orgasm shot up her spine and into her brain.

"I said SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Briar yelled, grabbing a small dildo and ramming it down Carmilla's throat to gag her.

Mark fucked Carmilla's ass like he was trying to kill her, his muscular hips beating down on her cheeks like a drum. The defeated witch wiggled and squirmed trying to get away, but as the orgasms started to pulverize her body all she could do was flop and spasm. Her pussy gushed onto the floor like she had a bucket of water inside her, and Mark's thrusts sent her sliding across the cum-slickened floor. Mark fucked her so hard that she'd never walk the same again, and as orgasm after orgasm washed over her brain like a flood, Carmilla could feel her intelligence evaporating. She was literally becoming a stupid bimbo. Mark was breaking her.

"Mmmph . . . Mmmph . . . MMMPPH!" Carmilla gave one last muffled attempt of a scream, and as her pussy liquified into a hot mess, she lost consciousness and went limp.

Still Mark continued to fuck her, even though his balls were so blue they were purple at this point, and he was seconds away from popping them.

"Mark . . . damn . . . why haven't you cum yet, stud?" Briar asked

Mark couldn't answer. All he did was grunt and keep fucking Carmilla's unconscious body.

Briar figured something was wrong, so she kicked Mark in his stomach so hard that his cock burst free from Carmilla's anus, and he landed on his back. Briar mounted him in a 69 position, slamming her pussy down on his face, as she took his swollen purple cock in both hands.

"Wax? Did that mean bitch plug you up with wax, Marky?" Briar snickered to herself.

Mark was beginning to eat out Briar's pussy, and he struggled to get on top, but Briar's slender body was stronger than his at the moment, and she stayed in control. She slowly massaged his cock with both hands, and lowered her mouth over his purple helmet, sucking on it a little as she bit down on the top of the wax seal. Briar raised her head up, pulling the wax free as she did so. It took a while. Mark had a twelve-inch cock, and Briar had to pull out about eight-inches of wax to unplug it.

The last of it came free with a slimy "POP"!

"AAAAAGGH!!" Mark screamed, and his cock finally unleashed a gushing geyser of sticky white paste. His cock pumped like a spitting dragon, unloaded a warm blast of boy-batter upwards with such force that it would have hit the ceiling, had Briar's face not been in the way.

Briar completely miscalculated just how badly Mark was plugged up, and when the first blast of cum hit her it nearly knocked her off. The second blast hit her right in the eyes, blinding her, and the third was enough to completely cake her face under a thick layer of semen. Briar leaned back and grabbed Mark's legs in a desperate attempt to control him, but this just made his cock aim up higher, and his fourth and fifth ropes unleaded across her chest. Briar opened her mouth to say something and was rewarded with a mouthful of hot spunk.

Groping around blindly, Briar managed to grab Mark's erupting volcano and aim it away from herself, pushing it in Carmilla's direction. Mark's spurting ejaculation flew all over the broken witch's body, coating Carmilla's hair, back, and ass underneath a heavy layer of sperm. By the time Mark's last spurt of cum fly over her big ass, Carmilla already looked like a freshly frosted cinnamon-bun.

Briar was covered by just as much spunk though, and most of it was on her face. She swallowed as much as she could, but Mark's cum was so thick she had to chew it, and she was full long before she'd even cleaned off her face. The rest she wiped off of her eyes just so she could see. Mark was flopping around on the floor like a dying fish, his cock still oozing semen and pulsating dangerously erect. Briar mounted him again, this time sucking down most of his cock into her mouth, and with both hands she gently milked him of every last drop he had, which turned out to be a substantial amount, and she had to spit it out onto his tighs because she was so full.

Little by little, Mark's epileptic seizures began to calm, his heart stopped beating like a drum, and his cock finally began to deflate. Almost an hour went by, and even as Mark's cock finally returned to its normal color and slowly softened, Briar was still teasing out a few stubborn drops of semen from him.

"Damn, boy. How much nut do you have left?" Briar asked mostly to herself. Mark had lost consciousness over an hour ago.

" . . . Briar," Carmilla whimpered. She was just waking up. "I . . . I can barely feel my legs."

"After the way Mark fucked your stupid ass, yeah, I bet you can't feel your legs."

Briar got up grabbed Carmilla by her cum-soaked hair and cruelly dragged the buxom witch across the floor, out the door, and into the woods. Carmilla's curvaceous body was still soaked with cum and lubricant, so she slid across the ground like a slippery slug, even when her tits dragged.

The light of the sun was blinding for Carmilla, since she had spent the last two days locked in her dark sex-dungeon, which in truth was just a cottage on a hill. Carmillas' dungeon was perched on a wooded hilltop overlooking a small village, just remote enough that no one would come knocking, but close enough to civilization for all the comforts. Briar hadn't had any trouble finding the place. She and Carmilla had vacationed here back when they were lovers. Many of the sex-toys were her hand-me-downs.

"Briar! Ouch! What are you doing?" Carmilla whined, trying to wiggle free.

"You threatened one of my friends," Briar said, dragging Carmilla over a jagged rock. "I can't tolerate that."

"But we use to be friends!" Carmilla whined. "We use to be lovers."

Briar shrugged. "Things change."

Briar dragged Carmilla over to a large ditch that was filled with mud. Exerting her full physical strength, Briar lifted Carmilla over her head, and then threw Carmilla face-first into the mud.

SPLASH!

Carmilla splashed and flailed in the wet mud as she struggled not to drown. Her legs were still useless, so she had to crawl through the shallow parts of the ditch just to keep her head up. When she emerged she was so caked in mud and filth that Briar could barely recognize her, which she thought was funny.

"We broke up, Carmilla," Briar said. "I didn't just leave the Purple Haze Coven because Mark 'seduced' me, either. That muscle-bound dumbass couldn't seduce a whore. He's just a cute stud with a huge cock who everyone wants to get fucked by at least once. The truth is I just got bored with you silly lesbians. I'm done with you, cunt, but I'm not done with Mark yet. If you ever threaten my friends again . . . hell . . . If I even ever SEE you again, I'm not going to stop at breaking your ass. I will fuck you to death, you boring slut."

Briar turned back to the cottage, giving Carmilla once last look at her perfect ass. "Crawl down to the village and sell your body for a place to sleep tonight. I'm keeping your house for the next couple days. Mark needs a place to rest."

Briar left Carmilla in the mud, whimpering and growling with dejection. After a few minutes of feeling sorry for herself (and masterbaring to the fresh memory of Briar's ass) Carmilla began to crawl down to the village for help, dragging her huge breasts through the mud and leaves like she was nothing but a slug.

Briar knew that Carmilla could find help in the village, but what she probably didn't know was that there were three other Purple Haze witches staying at the inn, waiting for Carmilla to come down and party after she had killed Mark. Helena the Harpy, Licorice Whip, and another of Briar's ex-girlfriends, the necromancer Savra. The plan was they'd all hit the town and have an orgy to celebrate Mark's death, and the harvesting of his essence for their drugs. Well, that hadn't gone according to plan, but her revenge would.

Carmilla would have revenge, and soon. The Purple Haze was going to fuck shit up tonight.

12