Mark's Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Magnificent, Jenny! Would you agree to perform regularly for our customers and my staff. I'm pretty sure they'll love it. You'll get paid for it, of course!

- Why not but I want also to perform specially for the Dalits!

- Granted! Let's say twice a week, one on Sunday noon for the departure of tourists and another show on Wednesday evening.

- I may have a problem there with my husband!

- Do you think it could facilitate things if I invited him to my table, personally take care of him and offer both of you to sleep in our premises, free of charge.

- Yes, I really think so! I will propose him this evening but I think he will be delighted!

The workers team returned to their job until 6 PM. The Dalits then packed their tools and returned to their barracks, singing and some of them dancing. Jenny was caught in the middle of them with Leena on her side. The workers escorted the two girls to their place.

Leena wasn't surprised to find they had already cleared their dining room. Now instead of the tables, there were two large mattresses covered by a white cotton sheet. Someone had dropped on them rose petals. Jenny was surprised to find so much delicacy in these men! She had understood what they wanted to do and she had accepted it : in fact she was quite eager to become their slut. The fact that Leena, a very upper class richly married English lady was ready to be fucked by these burly men too had resolved her internal conflicts : she was attracted by these very handsome men and she was just about to abandon herself to that attraction!

Daleep marched toward her, his eyes drilling into hers. He ordered her to open her mouth. She obeyed, a knot forming in her throat : would she be up to the task of servicing ten or twenty real wild men. The man had now his face just inches from hers. He took her chin in his hand. His lips glued to her mouth which was also invaded by his tongue. Jenny was quite responsive and obedient : she instantly replied in kind. Daleep's hand abandoned her chin and squeezed her left breast before mauling the other one. She moaned desperately but didn't try to resist. He looked her down with a satisfied grin.

- Now, Jenny you are going to strip naked!

Jenny unhooked her choli under which her breasts were unprotected. She had some difficulty with her saree but Daleep just lifted up the pallu and the saree uncoiled by itself. Her petticoat was just maintained by a tied string and she appeared in the beauty of her total nudity. Daleep calmly assessed her beauty in silence.

- Good! You look even prettier than with your complete outfit. You are meant to stay naked in presence of men, many men, ready to fuck you! Tell me that you are a slut, hungry for my cock, that you cannot wait to be owned by me!

Daleep was trying to humiliate her. He caressed with the back of his hand her naked tits and her flat belly

- Kneel down in front of me, slut!

He told her how to open his kurta, the equivalent of pants. She pulled out of its confines a big, meaty cock. She took it in her mouth on his orders. That was one of the favorite positions of her husband and she knew how to deal with this man. She worked hastily with her lips and her tongue while she caressed the base of his shaft and his balls with the tips of her fingers. She could have made him spew his jizz in her mouth but she preferred to receive it in her pussy. Daleep seemed to appreciate her conscience!

- God, you're a great cock sucker, for a white woman! Only Kira, Leena and a few other ones are your equals! Go to the bed, stretch yourself on it with your legs widely parted and a pillow behind your back!

She freed his cock and with her eyes shamefully turned downward, she walked to the bed. The man took her ankles in his hands and parted wider her legs. He placed two fingers on both sides of her slit and parted them widely as if she was just some piece of raw meat. Her heart was beating madly : Daleep was using her, abusing would have been more correct but she relished each second of it. She tried to relax herself for the inevitable outcome. She felt Daleep's cock looking for her honey pot.

Jenny had a fleeting thought for her husband and she screamed aloud when he covered her body with his, shoving his cock in a single stroke deep into her suddenly distended pussy. He immediately started to pummel her cunt, forcibly pounding deeper and deeper his cock into her twat. She closed her eyes in bliss : she loved to be treated so brutally. That was what she had yearned for years, a craving that her beloved husband Mark had never been able to satiate. She would have liked him to be present, to see how she should be treated, how she wanted to be treated. Perhaps, afterward, he would be able to satisfy her!

Although she really loved it, she moaned in desperate anticipation, a wanton slut being properly mounted at last! He rammed her fiercely, looking for his own pleasure only and that was what she needed!

- Open your eyes, slut and watch a superior man fuck your worthless pussy!

Somehow, Daleep had grasped her profound need to be utterly humiliated by her lovers! She obeyed and she watched on the face of the Indian man the rise of his pleasure until he emptied his balls into her pussy. She accompanied him with a series of very intense climaxes. She emerged from an ocean of pleasure with her head tilted backward, her mouth wide open in a silent scream.

After that intense moment with Daleep, she was ready to accept anything. Daleep rolled over and another Dalit took his place, than another one and so on. She screamed, begged and moaned under each of them. At one moment, one of them, perhaps too excited climbed on the bed and plunged his cock into her mouth, silencing her completely. She completely lost the number of men who fucked her that evening. She later was told that there were forty of them for Leena and for her and that some of them had two or three rounds with the girls. God only knows how many men fucked her pussy or her mouth and how many climaxes rocked her body.

When Jenny regained her senses, she was back in her home, lying exhausted under the shower with her pussy and her mouth quite sore but she felt totally alive. The clock showed that her husband was due a quarter of an hour later and the table was prepared and covered with an assortment of Indian food, brightly colored, spicy and very hot. Mark complimented her on her choice of food. He took her in his arms afterwards and carried her on the carpet in front of the open window. He fucked her twice in a row! They were no eye witness but her screams informed all the neighbors of their activities. Most of them smiled and quite a number called for their wives to come with them in their bedroom!

12