Mark's Destiny Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark gets his cum pie at last and more.
5k words
3.94
49.1k
16

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
865 Followers

From an Idea by Mark L.

*

For the second time, Jenny was returned semi comatose to her home. As for the first time, she was, when she woke up, in the bathroom but this time, she had a slim but long humming dildo pushed into her pussy and another one in her back passage. It was their constant stimulation that had awakened her. Kira or Leena didn't want to let her forget that her butt hole of married wife has been properly deflowered by someone who wasn't her husband and her pussy reamed by the forty Dalits of Kira's team this very afternoon. Someone had creamed her holes with some soothing lotion and she surprisingly didn't feel sore at all!

Jenny looked at the clock : there was more than half an hour before the return of her husband. She took a rapid shower, insisting on her hair, her face and her tits that had been heavily soiled by the Dalits' cum! She removed only then the two dildos that plugged her holes. She could find on them evident traces of the orgy she participated to in the afternoon. As she had been ordered, someone had run a tampon in her pussy but had voluntarily made a messy job, leaving more than traces inside her. Mark could easily misinterpret them as her own love juices. He would unwittingly fuck her pussy and add his own copious seed injection to what she had kept. When he would eat her pussy, later, he would swallow some of the Dalits' spunk, something most men would find unthinkable and horribly disgusting!

Jenny then swiftly applied creams on her body and make up on her face before combing her hair and putting on a saree. She had to change frequently with all the sweat and the spunk that soiled her body every day now. She had had to send the woman in charge of house cleaning to buy six sarees and a pair of salwar kameez and churidars (tight pants). At this rhythm, she would have soon a majority of Indian clothes in her wardrobe. Leena had suggested her to get rid of her Westerner clothes, dresses, tops, skirts and undies to take a completely Indian appearance.

Mark was flabbergasted when he discovered her : she was so pretty that she appeared as pure as an angel! The Indian clothes really suited her. She seemed to have lost some weight during the last days, her skin was glowing, her eyes looked wider, more expressive and more attracting. He was really in love with her. Mark couldn't wait : he took her in his arms and carried her to their bedroom and stripped her naked, just leaving her choli on in his haste. Jenny opened obediently her legs to receive him like a good Indian wife doing her best to please her husband! He fucked her with the same intensity than during their honeymoon and filled her pussy with his come twice.

As they reclined on the bed, sensuously enjoying the languor after a good pleasurable fuck, Jenny proposed him to clean her pussy with his tongue : it was so lewd that Mark couldn't decline the offer. They were both from the same hometown, a small rural conservative town in South-eastern US. Both have strong sexual and dark desires that they couldn't really express in their hometown! With work and family, they were never able to enjoy or indulge in their desires or fantasies, except a a few times after their daughter, conceived during their honeymoon trip, left to go to college. But, now, in India with Leena, Kira and the Dalits, they could finally be free and live the way they had always wanted.

Unbeknownst from him, Mark had then his first taste of a stranger's cum : he found it quite palatable, pushing his tongue deep into her twat to get more of it! Jenny grinned with the dirty prank she was doing to her husband.

Jenny took her breakfast with Mark but just to continue the magic of their night, she stayed gloriously naked, taking sexy poses for his enjoyment. She had opened wide the windows and the curtains and the people in facing buildings could have a direct view on her naked body. It was quite different in the other rooms that were hidden from view but Jenny was becoming some sort of an exhibitionist : she relished being watched by strangers when she was naked, now!

Kira stopped her dead on her tracks when she arrived at the palace : She was to prepare for the show, not work with the Dalits under the sun today and if she really missed their company, she would have as much time as she wanted after she had danced for them. She could fuck them until the wee hours of the morning!

- But my husband?

- Don't worry, luv! I will take care of him with Leena when you aren't available! The Dalits will have total leeway! Let's say that you should be in your bed around two AM, no later. He will join you soon after!

- God but I will be so tired that Mark will understand everything!

- I told you I would reveal everything to him! This night is the moment ; you husband will discover what a slut his wife is and from what you have told me, I'm sure he will really enjoy it!

Kira showed her the bedroom she had prepared for Mark. It was located in the harem courtyard around the door with heavy doors with enormous locks.

- You see, Kyrhan's ancestors didn't take the faithfulness of their wives so lightly! It's a prison here and I'm fortunate to have the key, now. It's the former eunuchs' quarters : there is a dormitory for twenty men and a room for the chief eunuch where you will sleep tonight. I hope that it will excite your husband. We have a very good friend in France, Dan and he occasionally sleep here when Kyrhan gathers all the girls of his harem...

- Your husband has a harem! Is it allowed in India?

- Certainly not : it's just a designation for our unusual way of life. Kyrhan has seduced around a dozen girls, most of them happily married. When they come in India, they usually visit us and Kyrhan chooses one or two of the available girls to spend the night with him!

- And the husband does accept it!

- If he is offered another girl, he never complains. I arrange with marine, a girl in the hotel staff or one of the other girls to have him attended. Eventually I take care of the husband myself and he is usually quite proud of fucking a princess!

- Oh I would like to see a harem in full swing with girls clad like princesses!

- But it will soon be possible : they are preparing a new historical Bollywood film and the producers have asked Kyrhan whether they could use the harem for the scenes. He has agreed but he will hold the role of the Maharajah. Would you like to be one of his wives. You could also dance with Aishwarya Rai, the most famous actress in India. The first rank will be only professional dancers but you could be in the second line!

- Oh my god! It would be marvelous!

- Just a point : if you become another member of the harem girls, you'll have to obey me completely and Kyrhan will claim you whenever he wants and he is very richly endowed!

- Better than Gopal or Daleep?

- Much better than them! We had a Dalit who had the same girth but he is now retired! He could have reamed you : old cocks are softer and more patient!

- Oh could I meet him?

- Of course : just a matter of a few days!

Kira sent her to the beauty parlor for some Ayurvedic massage with essential oils to make her more relaxed, more pleasure oriented but was it really necessary? Kira had her served a light collation at noon.

- You are going to dance in front of maybe two hundred guests. I don't want you to feel bloated especially as your belly will be the main focus of attention of the spectators and after your second show of the day, you'll have to face forty horny Dalits but this time, you won't have the help of Leena! I don't want you even to wipe your pussy! You'll keep all the spunk for Mark! Your pussy will be distended when you'll present it to your husband!

- Oh, my god! It's so shameful!

- You have developed a deep interest for the Dalits : you must pay the price of it, now!

Then Kira led Jenny to the hairdresser who fixed hair extensions to make her hair look thicker, more sumptuous. He then applied the richest make up that Jenny had ever worn even for her wedding. The man was quite good at that job and Jenny had problem to recognize herself in the mirror. She was then given what they call a bikini choli and a see through saree with a very thin silk. The outlines of her body was clearly visible when she walked in front of a light. There was a black patch on her crotch : her pubic hair was clearly visible through the petticoat and the saree!

- Sorry, Jenny, the saree is too transparent! Your hair must go!

Jenny thought that she could just have changed to a thicker saree but Kira's tone discouraged her from arguing. Kira made her recline on an armchair. She lifted the hem of her saree and petticoat, ordering Jenny to keep it up. The hairdresser shaved her crotch she was exposing to him so complacently. He passed his finger on the delicate skin to ensure there was no stubble left... when it was as smooth as a baby's skin, he told Jenny she could leave now.

Her performance in front of the hotel guests was magnificent : she wasq the grace personified and the curves of her body seemed haloed in a haze of cloth, together highly erotic and almost virginal. A roar of frenetic applauses marked the end of her dance. Mark just arrived for the last steps of her choreography. He applauded frantically with the other people. He arrived to a few feet from her before she was whisked away by a pair of Dalits toward a door that was locked behind her. Mark seemed lost but Kira put her arm under his.

- Jenny must rest before her second performance, Mr... I don't remember your name!

- I'm Mark, jenny's husband and you must be Princess Kira, I suppose!

- That's it. Your wife is a great dancer. I think that many of the visitors will dream of her tonight, the men wishing she was with them in their bed and the girls dreaming they were just simply her.

- Could I watch her dance for them?

- I fear that the performance for the hotel staff is highly private and even myself, I wouldn't be allowed to see it! I wish that my company will help you to wait for your wife's return around two AM : there will be a part in her honor! She is in very high demand! May I present you one of my closest friends, an English lady named Leena! She is married to one of the most important CEO in England!

Mark kissed quite elegantly Leena's hand. He then followed both girls in a small dining room. Kira had wisely decided that the main dining room was simply too large for an intimate dinner for three, a dinner she wanted to make VERY intimate! There were two couches against the wall with fluffy pillows on top. They chatted nicely about Mark's company and what he thought about India, just small talk before getting into more serious subjects. Leena giggled whenever Mark made a joke. She was wearing a saree like Kira but Kira's was certainly richer and more conservative than Leena's. It was quite obvious that Leena didn't wear any bra under her choli as her breasts were swaying quite alluringly whenever she giggled!

Leena looked a bit tipsy from the French wine they had been served and she slid her hand under the tablecloth, suddenly grabbing Mark's cock in her hand. She started to massage it and Kira seemed not to have noticed her scandalous behaviour : received at the table of a princess and wanking their honored guest like some lowly slut! Mark didn't know how to react... He was even more surprised when another hand started to unbutton his fly. He had two magnificent girls to his left and right and Kira wasnow pushing her hand in his fly to pull out his cock that had transformed instantly into a rigid pole. Leena was unbuttoning his shirt and caressing his chest. There were no doubts about the intentions of both girls! Leena helped him out of his shirt, throwing it inn a corner of the dining room. Kira in the same time was undoing his belt and popping open his trousers.

Mark didn't want to appear ridiculous in the middle of these two superb hussies! He vwas quite far to expect that his wife had just finished dancing for the dalits and they were busy stripping her naked before carrying her to the love nest they had prepared for her. Daleep and Gopal were already naked and ready to take care of her... She was wondering what her husband was doing with Kira at this very moment. Has she already presented the incriminating pictures and the film of her "date" with them on the previous day. One thing was pristine clear : her marital life with Mark would never be the same after this day!

Kira led Mark on the couch. He looked bewildered and somewhat dizzy. Leena took the direction of things and straddled him : it was her duty to take the first brunt of Mark's unbridled lust. She inched on the couch toward him until her pussy was just above his hard cock. The head was purple and swollen. She watched him square in the eyes and slowly squatted on him. She felt the tip of his cock coming in contact with her pussy. She felt an electric current between their skins that were now in contact. She increased the pressure and she felt his cock sliding into her pussy. She groaned when her lips swallowed the last inches of his not negligible cock. She bent her head backward and moaned to the ceiling. He had a very rigid cock that massaged her G point nicely!

Leena waited unmoving for about a minute before humping on him. She soon started to ride him fiercely as if it was the last thing she would do on Earth! On his side, he was shooting his cock skyward as if it was a rocket from Cape Kennedy, drilling it into her pussy, lifting her from the bed as he arched up his back. He had grabbed her tits and mauled them hard. Leena was desperately clamping on his cock as he reamed her with all his strength!

Mark was on top of Leena with her legs stuck straight into the air as he banged the shit out of her. She had her arms wrapped around his neck as he pounded into her heavily. Kira was watching their coupling with evident interest. She had always loved watching a girl getting properly banged. Leena was acting like a total slut for this handsome stud above her and saw how she was responding to each single move he made. Kira was pretty sure that leena didn't even remembered that she was in the room at that moment with her watching her get royally screwed. Kira place her hand on mark's buttocks and told him

- That's it, man, give that white bitch the good screwing she needs. Make her beg for more! Mark was now banging Leena so violently that sweat was pouring down his back and leena gasped feverishly for air each time he lunged into her as if she could not catch her breath. Leena was responding to Mark's fucking so passionately and physically! His thighs were making a loud slap each time he banged into Leena's pussy. She began to scream then, yelling to him :

- Yes! Oh God... Fuck me. God... Fuck me again... Deeper!

Leena's legs were kicking out in the air as Kira climbed on top of the bed and watched the couple screw. Leena was still gasping for air and moaning loud as Mark kept driving his huge meaty cock into her pussy. Seconds later, Leena yelled again as she reached her orgasm and kicked her feet out almost hitting Kira in her frenetic moves. She continued to thrash herself around under Mark's cock as he hammered his cock a few times more into Leena's pussy and shot his seed deep inside her honey pot. Mark needed a few minutes to catch his breath as he held himself deep inside Leena's pussy before rolling over.

Mark's cum was oozing from Leena's pussy. Kira moved to straddle him but he had other ideas. He inched back toward Leena, bent forward and placed his open mouth straight on her twat. He soon began to lick her. Kira thought it quite lewd but she held Leena's legs up. Mark turned toward her :

- If you want to help me, Princess, come over here and lick my balls while I eat this little snack! I will take care of you afterward and lick you clean, too! I'm quite good at pussy cleaning!

Kira was delighted : Mark went very far into her plans! He was areally goog pussy licker, frigging from time to time Leena's clit making her moan in delirium. Kira was horny as hell as he finished eating out Leena. He then turned toward the princess who was laying prone next to her friend. He took hold of his cock and aimed it between Kira's ass cheeks. He slid it right next to her pussy slit and moved the head of his cock around to get it nicely lubricated. Kira pressed her legs against her belly as she waited for mark to mount her doggie style. She turned and told him :

- Come on; fuck me hard, Mark!

Mark did not need to hear any thing more as he pushed forward and plunged into Kira's waiting and very wet pussy. He began to fuck her as he held onto her thighs. He could feel her dripping pussy trying to milk his cock dry. He had never felt a girl using that efficiently her cunt muscles. Kyrhan was certainly a lucky man! Kira's pussy was looser than Leena's. He would learn later that when each time Kira returned from her monthly trip to France, Kyrhan used her pussy in priority but in the two weeks before her departure, he used only her back passage to prepare her to accommodate less huge cocks!

Leena had placed herself in sixty nine position under Kira, still banged doggie style by Mark. Leena was lapping feverishly at Kira's clit and licking Mark's balls. Leena then moved from under Kira and placed herself on top of the princess until their tits were pressed together. The two girls exchanged a long passionate open mouth kiss. It was sufficient to trigger Mark's immediate cumming in Kira's pussy. As he had promised, Mark started soon to lick Kira's pussy. He looked to really enjoy it. Kira teased him about it.

- You seem to love eating cum from a pussy, Mark!

- Sure, Kira, I'm a cream pie buff!

- Did you eat cum from Jenny's pussy, dear?

- No, Kira, she has always denied me that pleasure!

- Your cum or some lover's!

- We have fantasied about her having multiple lovers but she has never transferred it to reality!

- It would be so easy with her dancing for my Dalits. They could gangbang her and fill her pussy with their spunk. Would that interest you?

- It would be my wet dream, Princess!

- Would you really like me to train your wife for that, Mark?

- By all means, princess!

- Quite fortunate as I took some liberties with your wife : I offered her already to my Dalits for a few days. Tonight, the show is already finished but she is busy servicing my forty quite horny and quite virile Dalits. They will use her pussy, her mouth and her ass...

- Her ass? Don't tell me you have that taboo virginity taken, too?

- I'm afraid it's the case. Does it bother you?

- Not at all but she was quite proud to be still a virgin somewhere! You'll have to tell me how you did it!

- Would you be interested to watch it?

- W.. Watch it?

- Yes, I've it filmed to your intention! You'll be able to see your wife screwed by forty men and enjoying it! There has been a group event with your wife taken by seven men together.

- How did you manage such a thing. No woman can service seven men together!

- But your wife did! One in her pussy, one in her freshly deflowered arse, another one in her mouth...

- That was my dream!

- But also one tit fucking her, two receiving a nice hand job and a last one wanking himself in her hair!

When Mark had gone over the shock, Kira turned toward him.

- Now you are going to lick my clit until I can't withstand it any more, then you'll provide the same service to Leena. Afterwards, we will show you the film and the pictures we have taken. We have a few of them enlarged to be hung in your bedroom.

- Why only in our bedroom? If my wife has become the slut that I've always dreamed she could be, I want one as my computer wallpaper!

- No problem. When you'll be done watching your wife being fucked outdoors by my sweaty and smelly workers, you'll be, maybe, ready to fuck us once more before returning to your bedroom waiting for your wife. If you give us enough pleasure, we may have a bonus for you then!

dan57
dan57
865 Followers
12