Mark's Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Long lost Grandmother shows up to bed her Grandson.
5.8k words
4.66
159.8k
66

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
776 Followers

I am going to preface this by saying that if sexual acts that are, shall we say, beyond reality, aren't up your alley, don't bother going further. This is a purposely over the top story, since that is what I want to write :) This has been an interesting experiment, and I have really valued the feedback. It has been especially interesting to read suggestions for things to come that were already in the works. If you read the previous chapter, you know about the upcoming party. I will be skipping it for this storyline. If people still want it, I can do it as a separate chapter. But folks seemed to want it kept in the family as much as possible. So, here, we continue and then will jump past the big party. Enjoy, and keep the feedback coming! Here are our players:

Mother, 43: Danni Ashe

Oldest sister Shyla, 25: Shyla Stylez

Younger sister Lindsey, 20: Lindsey Lohan (Mean Girls Era)

Youngest sister Bryce, 19: Bryce Dallas Howard

Aunt Nicole, 45: Nicole Kidman

Maria, Nicole's Maid, 36: Paz Vega New: Candy, Mark's Grandmother, 65: Candy Samples

*

I didn't get much sleep that night. Mind you, when I did sleep, I slept like the dead. But I kept getting woken up by my various family members sucking on or riding my cock. Not a bad way to wake up, let me tell you, but I was getting pretty worn out. I think the time I woke to Lindsey licking my dick, to which I responded by grabbing her and standing, her mouth full of my cock and my face buried in her pussy as I slammed my hips into her face for 20 minutes finally did me in.

When I woke in the morning, everyone was still asleep, including Bryce who had managed to entwine herself in my arms during the night. Aunt Nicole however, was gone. Despite my long night, I couldn't get back to sleep so I gingerly extracted myself from Bryce and headed downstairs. I could smell breakfast coming from the kitchen, and sure enough there was Aunt Nicole reading the paper and Maria cooking. For the first time in my life I looked at my Aunt and she actually looked a bit disheveled. Mind you, disheveled for her was still very elegant, but I felt kinda proud. I was pretty sure the bout I had with her around 1 AM, where I pinned her legs behind her ears and pounded her until she passed out had something to do with it. She smiled at me, then looked down and her smile grew. It was then that I realized I was naked still. My instinct was to cover up, until my brain reminded me that I had fucked everyone in the house. Well, almost everyone. I decided to rectify that.

I looked at my Aunt and then looked at Maria quickly then back at my Aunt. She knew what I was asking, and nodded, a lewd grin spreading on her face. I silently walked behind Maria, my cock quietly slapping my thighs. I quickly reached around and grabbed her full breasts, and pressed my groin into her ass roughly. Even after a full night, my member began to respond. Maria gasped.

"Mister Mark!" She whispered. "Not now! Your Aunt, she is right here!" Her voice was husky. It was obvious that Maria wished very much that my Aunt was elsewhere.

"I don't think Aunt Nicole will mind." I said, not toning down my voice at all. Maria jumped lightly in my arms, but didn't move away. "Do you have a problem with it Aunt Nicole?"

"Nothing is off limits to my nephew in this house. But Maria is very special to me, so take good care of her." My Aunt replied. Maria turned her head in surprise to see her longtime employer looking at her wickedly.

I wasted no time. I spun my Aunt's stunned maid around and lifted her, and her skirt as I did so, up onto the counter. I grabbed her head and brought her in for a hard sloppy kiss while my other hand ripped away her panties. My member had reached full mast causing the huge head to point at Maria's face. Her eye's went wide as she began to realize the true enormity of the situation. Her eyes stayed glued to my cock as I eased it down and lined it up with her quickly moistening slit. I rubbed it up and down a few times and began to try and stuff it in.

I momentary forgot a lesson I had learned in college. These last few weeks I had been spoiled by my family. The Bradley women seemed to be designed for big dick. So, while still tight for someone as enormous as me, I was able to fit without the effort I used to. The girls back in college had been a different matter. Some couldn't take my cock at all. Others required quite a bit of stretching before hand. So, as I pushed and met resistance, it came back to me that Maria may need a bit of work first.

I looked over at my Aunt who watched intently. She had a knowing smirk on her face that told me that she had anticipated my problem. She casually stood and walked over to us and pulled my cock head up and away from Maria's vagina. She took Maria's hand and placed it on my appendage and then moved her hand down to Maria's pussy and began working her fingers into her. Maria moaned and began to slowly jerk my massive organ. Her movements were inexperienced, and made me think that she hadn't had much time with a man. But her responses to my Aunt's fingers told that this wasn't the first time the two of them had been together.

I wrapped my hand around hers and guided it, showing her how it was done. Her eyes never left my cock. She was in absolute awe of it. A huge dollop of pre-cum oozed from the tip and she gasped. I took her hand and scooped up my copious juices and brought it to her lips. She looked down at it then looked into my eyes. Slowly, her tongue came out and licked. As she tasted it, her eyes closed and she moaned, then she brought her sexy lips down and sucked up what was left.

She went back to jerking up and down my shaft, adding her second hand in the process. I looked down to see that Aunt Nicole had worked in 4 fingers and was slowly trying to push her whole hand. While I was sure she was feeling it, it seemed that Maria was responding more to her masturbating of my rod than my Aunt's manipulations. Her breathing was quickening in time to the speed of her hands flying up and down my shaft. Maria let out a moan as my Aunt's slim hand finally pushed into her. As she worked her hand around, wet noises filled the air and Maria's hands gripped me tightly.

Aunt Nicole eventually pulled her hand free and whispered in my ear. "Be gentle at first, she's not built for you the way the rest of us are, stud." And then she left the room. With my Aunt gone, Maria spoke.

"Please mister Mark. I want it so badly!"

"You sure?" I asked in mock concern. "Once I am in you, you'll be ruined for other men."

"Yes!" She growled, grabbing behind my neck with both hands and pulling me in close. "I want you to ruin me!"

I lined up my cock and began to push. Again I met resistance, but a kept rubbing and pushing. Just from these efforts, Maria began to pant. After a few minutes of this the outside muscles of her pussy finally gave way and I felt the massive head pop in.

"DIOS MIO!" She screamed. I felt a fresh wave of juices cover my cock as her hips pounded up and down in orgasm. I waited for her to come down before I resumed feeding her hungry pussy. I had to work much slower than with my family members. Part of me didn't like it. I liked being able to just slam it home. At the same time, Maria was going nuts, which was a huge turn on. Her pussy was gushing, the muscles contracted constantly. She wrapped her legs around me as best she could as her arms raked my back and she babbled incoherently in Spanish. So it was a decent trade off. I bottomed out with much of my cock still uncovered, but I had been used to that in college. I let her rest and get used to the size for a few minutes, and then I started fucking. Slowly at first, but building steam.

She continued cumming the whole time. The strength in her arms ran out, and she fell back before I caught her and held her up. Spanish continued to flow out of her mouth. The only word I understood was my own name, which was shouted over and over again. Once I finally built some speed, her words changed to shrieks and grunts. I could tell she was already exhausted. Something I didn't miss from college girls was how short they lasted. I could fuck Bryce for over and hour, where as Maria was about to pass out after ten minutes. Her head was now lolling and her body was practically limp. I gave her one last quick series of thrusts, causing a last powerful orgasm which elicited a scream, and she was out. As I laid her gingerly on the counter, clapping came from behind me.

I turned, and there was Bryce, grinning at me as she slowly clapped. She sauntered up to me and threw her arms around my waist, pushing my still hard cock between us, and kissed me sweetly.

"Well, well" She said as we broke our kiss. "My studly brother sure gets around, doesn't he?"

"Better get used to it sis. I plan on fucking a lot more women." I grinned at her slyly.

"Oh, I'm sure. I'll be helping you. It's kind of a turn on to watch. By the way, I can't help but notice that you didn't quite finish." She said, as she put her hand around my steel hard rod.

"Yeah, seems non-family members have a hard time keeping up. Think you could help me out?"

"My pleasure." she purred as she sank to her knees and engulfed my cock in her warm mouth. She easily slid down to the base, working my shaft with her tongue and throat muscles and staring at me with those beautiful eyes. She worked on me languidly, making sure to emphasize how she could take all of me, like no one else in the family could. I leaned back on the counter and enjoyed the sensations her magic mouth caused my cock.

It wasn't long before her sucking became more forceful. I looked down and could see her eyes pleading to me. I smiled as I though that she had been playing it so cool, but her patience had worn off and now she just wanted her brother's hot load filling her belly. I took her sweet face in my hands and began to move my hips against her. Quickly speeding up and fucking her mouth. I reached down and felt her throat, my excitement rising from the feeling of it bulging as my cock slithered up and down, in and out. The pleading in her eyes changed to lust as I fucked. She knew I was trying to move to orgasm as fast as possible to give her what she craved. Her hands began to fondle my balls, and a familiar tingle crept from them and down my shaft.

"Here it comes!" I grunted "Swallow it all, my favorite slut!"

I pulled almost all the way out, knowing she would want to taste every drop, and the first blast surged from my cock. I unloaded jet after jet into her hungry month, and she swallowed it all into her filling belly. When I finally finished, I slumped against the counter as she finished cleaning my dick. She hummed contentedly as she did and stood when she finished.

"You know," she said with a hint of mischief in her voice. "I didn't really do that for you."

"Oh? Then why did you."

"I needed breakfast, and you fucked our cook into a coma."

We both laughed, and then I picked up Maria and gingerly took her to her quarters and laid her on her bed. When I came back to the kitchen, Lindsey and Mom were up and we helped each other make breakfast. We all had fun. Joking and laughing, and tons of playful patting and grabbing (since we were all still naked). The day went on, clothes eventually were put on, we watched TV, played games, Shyla got up around noon. Maria made an amazing lunch. And I must say, I had never seen her so peppy. She was, of course, extra attentive to me, which my siblings teased me about, saying it wasn't fair that I got extra food just because I screwed the maid. To which I responded by saying that an extra huge member gave me an extra huge appetite.

Later in the afternoon, I felt like something was going down. Mom and Aunt Nichole were acting suspicious, and from them it passed to the girls and Maria. I knew something was up. In that past I would have been more suspicious. But now I figured that whatever it was, I would probably enjoy it. As it turned out, however, they were just going shopping. Not something I was interested in, especially as my Aunt babbled about shoes and things. So, they all headed out and I went to my room and watched TV. I kinda just zoned out, even nodded off a few times.

Not sure how long it was after they left, when I was startled out of my vegging by someone clearing their throat in my doorway. Jerking my head in surprise, standing at the threshold of my room, was my globe trotting Grandmother.

"Grandma Candy!" I exclaimed and jumped and ran to her, scooping her into a hug.

Grandma Candy as us kids called her was the Bradley family matriarch. She was a powerful figure amongst the family, but not necessarily a very present one. Apparently, once all of her girls graduated High School, she began to travel and never looked back. Not to say that she wasn't there for her girls, and she certainly took care of them financially, but she came and went like the wind. And that trend continued for her grand kids. She did show up for big events, and random visits, but more often than not, she was globetrotting. Oddly, she wasn't the type to brag about her exploits. She rarely talked about them. Always more interested in the doings of her family.

And here she was, standing in my doorway. She wore some khaki slacks and a top that could do nothing to hide her tremendous assets. Grandma Candy was definitely where the boob gene in the family came from. She made my Mom, Shyla, my Aunt April, and even my cousin Christina look small by comparison. And right now, those mountains were pressed into my chest.

"I'm happy to see you too Mark." She said excitedly as she hugged me back, before pulling me to the bed to sit.

"What brings you back to the states? I had no idea you were coming back."

"You really don't know?" She asked, grinning at me. She had the look I had seen in the eyes of many of my family members, and I suddenly knew why she was here.

"Because of me?"

"Smart boy. Yes, you. When I got a call from someone as prudish as your mother, telling me what an amazing lay her son is, I felt that definitely deserved a flight back home." As she looked into my eyes, I saw lust, but not the uncontrollable lust I was used to.

"So, yes, I came here for you, but not just for your cock." It was shocking to hear that word come from my own Grandmother's mouth. "I also came here to enlighten you a bit."

"About what?"

"Your family. Have you never wondered about why you are the only male?"

"I guess, a little. I never really thought about it much." I hadn't. Especially since I did have a father, unlike my mother, aunts and cousins.

"Well, you are special Mark. Even my great grandmother talked about how there had never been any male Bradley's born. Your silly mother is the first of us to ever actually marry." She said this last part in an exasperated tone. "At any rate, let me tell you a bit about your family history." I nodded, my face showing my obvious interest.

"I am certain you have noticed the obvious family traits. Blond hair like you and me, red hair like Bryce and your Aunts, and in between like your mother." I nodded sagely. "And I am sure you haven't been blind to the fact that we all fall into two body types; slim like your Aunt Nicole and curvy and busty." With that she thrust out her already impressive chest. Then she chuckled as my eyes bugged out.

"But the real constant in our family is our huge sex drive and craving for large dicks."

"Even you?" Despite all that had happened with my family members, I was still somewhat surprised.

"Especially me, dear! There's a reason I never told you kids much about my travels. I've basically been hopping around the world looking for the best sex I could find."

I know I shouldn't have been, but I was taken aback.

"That's right, your old grandmother has been spanning the globe looking for great sex and huge cocks!" I think she was enjoying the shocked look on my face. But she only teased for a second. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie, I couldn't resist. At any rate, it has been a long stating 'tradition' in our family. As a matter of fact, that is largely where the family fortune came from."

"You mean, our family made all our money from sex?"

"Well, way back they did. And if you think about it, what's so bad about that? Our family loves sex, we are really good at it, so why not have someone pay us for it?" It actually made sense.

"Luckily" she continued "I haven't had to do that. Mind you, plenty of men have spent large amounts of money on me, but that was wining and dining and gifts. But what I am trying to say is that your family is unique. And you are even more unique within our family. A stud born into the midst of all of these highly sexed, and often unsatisfied women." I must have blushed, because she giggled at me.

"I think it's so cute when you get shy. Especially when I think about the things your mother and Aunt have been telling me." She put her hand on my face, gently, to comfort me. "Well, enough being shy. It's time for your old grandma to check out your goods!"

With all of the things I have done with my family, I'm not sure why I was being so shy, but I was. Grandma Candy was having none of it, however.

"Stand up, pants down mister!"

I got to my feet and dropped my pants. The boxers were close behind. My cock hung limp and heavy as my Grandmother got up and knelt before me.

"Very nice." Was all that she said. I was a bit disappointed, as I was used to women swooning over it or having their eyes bug from their sockets. Grandma Candy however, was terribly casual about it. She held it in her hand and moved it around as she examined it. Her delicate touch made sure it didn't stay soft for long. As it slowly rose to the occasion, she continued to gently examine it, but didn't really say anything.

"Very nice, indeed." She said, once it had reached full mast. Again, she read my face and could see the disappointment.

"Sweetie, you have to keep in mind I have seen thousands upon thousands of dicks. Yours isn't the longest or thickest." This did nothing to help my flagging ego. Then she looked up at me and her smile changed to a naughty grin.

"No, not the longest or thickest." She said as she switched her gentle examination to firm strokes. "But considering how long it and thick it is, it is one of the hardest." Her face was very close to my cock. I could feel her hot breath against it as she spoke, her voice changing from sweet to husky.

"So hard! These thick veins, crisscrossing your fat cock...I can't wait to feel them rubbing my insides. And these balls! You must come gallons!" She looked back up at me with a glint it her eye. Had she been toying with me earlier, or was she toying with me now? I didn't really think much on it. Her words were driving all thought from my head as my cock twitched in anticipation.

She ran her mouth along the length of my cock, base to tip, never actually touching. I could feel her hot, moist breath. The thought of what her mouth must feel like caused the head of my dick to ooze a huge dollop of pre-cum. Seeing this, she stuck her tongue out. It was incredibly long and came to a narrow point, which she promptly stuck deep into my cumslit. She wriggled it around, getting as much of my pre-cum as possible, and causing me to moan from the sensation. Once she had cleaned me out, she slowly pulled her tongue back and licked her lips sexily. Then she gently planted her lips on my massive mushroom head, kissing it before slowly working her lips further and deeper.

She engulfed the length of my cock millimeter by millimeter. She was agonizingly yet tantalizingly slow and methodical. Several minutes went by before I felt my cock head reach her throat. Without so much as a pause she continued her slow advance, letting it slide down her throat. Her throat muscles massaged my dick expertly, it was obvious she had done this many times before. With only a couple inches left, she reached her limit, an impressive task to be sure. Her eyes twinkled at me, showing her obvious pride for being able to take so much of my immense member. As slowly as she had worked it in, she worked it back out until the head left her mouth.

sghoul
sghoul
776 Followers
12