Marks on the Window

Story Info
A man watches a woman before deciding he must have her.
2.1k words
4.31
21.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I noticed her I could tell she had just gotten home. She set her bag down and walked over to her full-body mirror. She cocked her head to the side, one hand going up to the base of her neck. The light from a distant room formed a line along her cheekbones. She was watching herself as she unzipped the side of her little black dress. Lucky for me, that side was the one facing me. I receded into the shadows and stilled my breathing, like I was afraid she might be able to hear it.

She stepped out of her dress and underneath was lacy, black underwear. She was wearing one of those bras where the embroidery is all that is covering the nipples, and her underwear had three straps on either side that spread apart as they crossed her hips. All I could imagine was threading my thumb through and yanking them off. I could feel my boner pressing against my jeans as I watched her. Next she reached up to her neck again with her right hand and massaged herself softly. Her hand dropped down across her chest, flicking across her perfect cleavage before stopping at the line of her underwear. She then ran off and picked up her phone. I had never been angrier with a stranger before. She disappeared once she hung up and never returned to the room. I decided to take a cold shower and go to sleep.

I didn't see her loitering again for a couple of weeks, only in passing. She would jet across her apartment in a flash of long, brown hair that I could imagine smelled intoxicatingly good. I found myself obsessing over these imagined physical details of hers. I daydreamed about the divet in her collarbone, the shadow her lashes made across her face.

Then, one night, at approximately 1AM, she was back. She walked through her apartment in a robe, and I immediately became frenzied about the thought of her taking a bath. I imagined licking captive water droplets off her stomach, and tasting the heat evaporating from her with my lips. Even from a distance, I could tell her a few, wet hairs were clinging to her neck slightly. She stopped at the mirror again, like she was inspecting herself. My breath hitched when I noticed the robe was slightly open.

My heart skipped a beat when her hand when to the tie and tugged. Maddeningly slowly, her robe opened. I could see the curvature of her amazingly exposed left leg. It drove up to her hipbone, which poked out below a firm stomach. Upward still, her shapely left breast was fully out, at odds with her impossibly small waist, and my hand could no longer resist taking out my cock and stroking it.

She shook out her hair and the still-wet ends wrapped around and hugged her breast. I longed to grab that hair out of the way and pull it back so she would have to tilt her head back and stick her chest out, thrusting her wanting nipple directly into my waiting mouth. The tug of her arm on her robe jerked me back to the display in front of me. The robe was fully open now, and I could make out a landing strip where I wanted to stick my tongue and see if she tasted as forbidden as she looked. My dick has never been harder, and I continue to service it, my palm pressed against my window as if I could burst through and her find her flesh on the other side. I was getting close, so close, when there was a knock on my door...

Angrily, I return to the window when I am done answering my new neighbor's questions to see she is no longer there. My dick is still throbbing, but without her I have lost the urge to take care of it. I sleep fitfully and decide I won't miss her again. I dig out my old camera equipment and set it up so it faces her window.

Again, for the longest time there is nothing. I check the recordings daily in case I missed an occasion but find nothing. Then one afternoon my camera shows her laying down on her couch. She is wearing a delightfully short sundress, her hair splayed out around her. I can tell she is reading, but I have no idea what. I watch her little movements for the longest time, and somehow I am hard just from this. Then I see her set the book aside and just stare at the ceiling for a few minutes.

Her left hand heads to her breast and start to squeeze slightly. Then she grabs her strap between her forefingers and tugs her dress down, as her breast pops out. She pinches her protruding nipple and I notice I have pre-cum from the excitement. Her right hand starts to rub her clit through her fabric of her dress and I see her pushing her head back and inaudibly moan; I long to hear that moan in person. Then her hand disappears entirely under the folds of fabric and I can see her fingering herself. I am jerking off harder than I ever have before. I see her open mouth, waiting for mine, my finger, my cock...before the recording cuts off. I decide enough is enough and set a plan into motion.

There is a knock at my door. I have been anticipating this for 5 days now. I wrote to her to come over on this day, at 8pm. I open the door and there she is, even more staggering in person. She is wearing a tight, red dress that hugs her incredible figure.

She comes inside and I start, "Hi, I am Marc."

"Hey Marc, I am Selene...so, this note of yours was kind of vague. You've been kind of watching me?"

"Yeah.." I pause, not sure how in depth to go, "live here long?" I ask, deciding to change the subject.

"A couple of months only," she says.

I offer her wine and she sits on my couch, near the same spot where I have sat and masturbated furiously while watching her. The fact that she is unaware is almost as erotic as she is. She drinks and I see her full lips grasp the glass rim.

I decide, fuck it, and decide to go for it: "I have been watching you...fairly regularly. I've also decided I must have you."

"Oh?" she asks, and I see a mischievous smile dart across her face. She stands and looks over at her apartment, "I guess you have a pretty good view, huh?"

I get up and walk over. I stand right behind her and breathe into her left ear, "You have no idea." I feel her stiffen; I hear her breath hitch, and I stand behind her just enough so she can feel my boner pressing against her ass.

"So uh...," she starts, "you like what you see?" My hands pull her hair to the left side of her face, exposing the right side of her neck.

My lips graze the area just below her ear as my hands dip down to grab her waist, and I sigh, "I would sure fucking say so." I start to kiss her neck, and my hands go up to grab her pert breasts. She pushes back into me, and it feels so good a low growl escapes me.

My left hand reaches down into her dress so I can better grab her and my fingers find her nipple. She starts to moan and her hands try to grab mine to stop me. This angers me and I tighten my grip around both her wrists, pushing her hands on the glass window to keep them out of my way.

"Don't you dare stop me," I threaten. I pull her dress bottom up with my free hand, exposing her amazing ass. I am thrilled to discover she is not wearing any panties.

"I'm sorry," she moans.

"Oh you better be," I say, as my hand caresses her ass cheek, before I pull it back and smack her hard, "You need to behave," I warn, before I smack again and again. She winces and moans with each resounding clap.

"Ohh," she cries, "Is this where you'd watch me?"

"Right here, and I would jack off too," I say, as I bury my mouth into her neck again, biting her flesh as my dick presses in the space between her ass cheeks and I pump between them.

Then I drop down to my knees and stick my mouth in her folds. I lick her all the way through, delighted at how wet she is. I suck and her moans start to echo through my apartment. When I stick my tongue inside her she has a full body shudder. "And I am going to show you. Don't you dare move."

I find the recording of her touching herself and start playing the video for her. I admire the view of her with her exposed, red ass sticking out, both palms on the window—a position of complete submission.

I then take her and throw her back on the couch.

"Now you're going to watch yourself, you little slut."

I pull her legs so she is flat on her back and I take her dress off entirely. I put her breast in my mouth, biting the nipple and feeling her arch her back in response. I look up to make sure she is still watching the video.

"You were imagining this, weren't you?" I ask, before I start to lick her inner thigh. She closes her eyes and tilts her head back.

"Keep watching." I warn, and I put two fingers inside of her. "Tell me whose fingers feel better inside you, " I ask.

"Please," she moans, "please..."

"Please what?" I ask.

"Fuck me, please," she pleads.

"Answer the question, my little whore, and maybe I will."

"Your fingers...yes, your fingers"

I take them out and put them in her mouth. "Suck," I command. Her rosy lips wrap around them and I feel the suction of her hot, little mouth on them. She slowly works up and down their length, and I feel her tongue sliding between them.

Next, I take my pants off all the way, and prop her so he is sitting level with my penis. I grab the back of her head to push it into her mouth. She responds by grabbing my shaft, and licking the underside. I throw my head back and relish the feeling of my cock in her mouth. She pumps me in and out gradually at first, then she takes more and more of my length in her mouth, cupping my balls with her other hand. I start to push myself deeper and deeper, turned on by her initial gagging before she starts to deep-throat me fully. She keeps sucking until I feel like I might cum, but I shove myself in faster and faster....and then I pull her mouth free. I lay her down on my couch and turn her so she is laying on her stomach. I decide I need to be inside her now. I rub my cock through her slit, drenching myself in her.

Then I position myself and slowly start pushing in. She is so tight and it feels better than I even imagined.

"You were showing off for me, weren't you, you little slut?"

"Oh yeah," she moans, barely audibly, "I hoped someone was watching...oh god, you feel so big".

It takes some time, but eventually I am fully inside her. I start to fuck her hard. I grab a fistful of hair and yank her head back. I kiss her hard and drive deeper and deeper inside her. I reach a hand under her and play with her clit. I take my other hand and grab her neck.

She moans, "I am going to cum, oh god you feel so good, don't stop."

I feel myself getting close too, and I pump harder, still playing with her clit as she starts to shake. I release too, shooting my load into her. My fingers tighten around her neck so I can hear her moans rise unbidden through the air. I keep thrusting until I am spent, and so is she. We eventually separate and clothe.

As she leaves she turns back at the door and says, "Make sure to watch Tuesday at 10pm."

She winks, and walks away. I walk back inside and see her fingerprints on my window. I am hard again already.