Mark's Problem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

Meanwhile, Emil had given his friend's cheek a gentle caress of gratitude as he withdrew his sated, shriveling cock from his mouth, and tucked it back into his pants. He was about to lean over his friend and give him the key to the handcuffs, when an idea intruded. He felt so good that he decided to 'push the envelope' so to speak. He lowered himself to the floor on his belly with his head between Mark's thighs. Positioned properly, his mouth slipped down over Mark's stiffie, and sucked.

Still dazed and bemused, Mark wasn't focused on what Emil was doing. Probably purely as a matter of form, he'd have protested if he had an inkling of what his friend planned to do. But Emil's mouth claimed his erection before he even had a chance to think about it. And once that warm, wet mouth covered his manhood, it felt so good that Mark merely squeezed his eyes shut in enjoyment. Emil was highly skilled in fellatio from lots of practice, and he knew some tricks that quickly sent his recipients into bliss. Mark was no exception. What was being done to him felt so good that he didn't utter a word, lost in sensation.

Minutes passed, with only the sound of Emil wetly sucking the head and shaft of Mark's dick. Emil was paying attention to Mark's body language, though. When Mark's thigh muscles began quivering and contracting, Emil used one of his hands to cup and sensuously squeeze Mark's ball sack. Mark gasped loudly and unloaded - erupting into Emil's seemingly ravenous mouth. Spasm after spasm ripped through his body, launching gush after gush of semen, which were consumed as rapidly as they appeared. With a final shudder, Mark sighed and his muscles relaxed.

Emil thoughtfully licked Mark's cock clean, and then used the handcuff key to free his friend's wrists. Mark just sat there, not assisting at all in his current state, so Emil also unlocked the shackles. Mark still hadn't moved much, so Emil helped him up off the floor and onto his bed.

Lying there naked on top of his bed covers, with his clothed friend standing next to him, sort of towering over him, Mark finally came to his senses. His cheeks and neck flushed a deep red color as he realized that he'd just experienced sex with a man. He couldn't admit to himself how much he'd enjoyed it, given the programming of his upbringing, which was why he was now blushing with shame and embarrassment.

Emil, watching Mark blush, thought his reaction very endearing. He'd always liked Mark, not just for his appearance, but also for his knowledge, kindness, and sense of humor. But Mark had never given any indication that he felt 'that way' about Emil - just plain friendship. He looked down at Mark now with a expression filled with tenderness.

Mark picked up on Emil's body language and became frightened. Frightened, not of Emil, but of his, Mark's, awakening, burgeoning needs. After the pleasures that he'd just experienced, both giving and receiving, his body was demanding more of the same. But mentally his upbringing said he should be 'straight' and only have such interactions with women. And emotionally - emotionally he was mentally flipping a coin. Emotionally he could go either way. He decided to be prudent, and voice what his upbringing said.

"Emil, thanks for coming to my rescue. The sexual thing, I have to admit, was not as bad as I've always feared." His body almost seemed to yell at his brain, "Not as bad? It was fucking fantastic! I want more! Lots more!" But he continued, "I think you agree that it can never happen again." Even as those words left his mouth, he felt bereft. "Oh lord, I don't really want to burn this bridge," he thought. His thoughts continued, "Please, Emil. Come up with some convincing argument that we have to do more of that. Please."

His thoughts were answered when Emil pulled out his cell phone and said, "Dude, you're not very convincing, you know. You really got off on sucking my dick. Just look at these pictures. Look at how your dick got stiffer and stiffer, the more you sucked on me."

Mark hadn't known about the pictures. He was aghast to see that what Emil said was true. As the images continued, it was obvious that Mark was wolfing down enthusiastically on Emil's cock, and his own cock rose high and rampant in response. He was busted, or outed, or whatever the right term was. Emil wasn't overtly blackmailing him for more sex, but Mark's body and emotions declared victory. He now had an excuse to want more sex with Emil. He could convince himself that if he didn't go along with the plan, his transgression would be made public.

Emil had no such intention, of course. They were friends. If anything, he thought the pictures would be a nice memento of a chance encounter. But as Mark looked at the pictures, the naked man's cock again stirred to life. Emil certainly wanted to act on that, except that Mark had been restrained for quite some time, and was probably exhausted, and also Emil himself needed some sleep. "Buddy, you've been through a lot. Get some rest now, and we'll get together again sometime real soon. I'll let myself out."

Mark's emotion was a blend of disappointment and relief. He was indeed exhausted, although his dick seem to be coming back to life, asking for more. He saw the wisdom in what Emil was saying, though. "Thanks, buddy," he murmured. His body yelled internally, "Thanks? This guy feeds you his cum, blowing your mind, and then gives you one of the most amazing orgasms you've ever had, and that's all you can say?! Talk about an ingrate!" Mark smiled sheepishly, and added, "Thanks, Emil. Thanks for everything," giving a special emphasis to the last of those words. "Let's get together soon."

Emil locked up as he left, and went home to his own bed. Both men slept deeply, with vivid dreams as their brains were processing and sorting the changes taking place in their relationship.

The tension built within Mark. He really had a problem admitting to himself that he liked sucking that cock. That he liked the sex he'd had with Emil. Even though he clearly had a problem with it, the tension grew to be so pronounced that, several days later, he called Emil and invited him over that evening. He was on tenterhooks all afternoon, waiting... anticipating. True, Emil had made no threats of exposure, but Mark was still trying to fool himself into believing that he'd have to 'service' Emil sexually. He was still in denial about his awakening to this streak of bisexuality that was apparently a heretofore hidden aspect of his psyche.

Emil was actually feeling a bit shy about meeting with Mark again. Looking back on that experience, he knew that if he hadn't been drinking that night, he'd never have acted that way. He feared that his friend, thinking things over, would decide that he'd been taken advantage of and abused - for good reason. Emil feared that so much that he'd not called or tried to see Mark in the interim. Therefore, when he appeared at the door, he was partially expecting a diatribe about his actions, if not actual threats.

Therefore, he was flabbergasted when it was a smiling Mark that answered his knock. He also had a difficult time keeping a calm demeanor when, after showing him in, Mark blurted out, "I don't have to be naked to get on my knees to service you, do I?"

Taken aback, Emil managed to choke out, "W... w... well, no, you don't. It's not compulsory." His eyes did bulge out slightly when Mark promptly knelt down right in front of him.

"Do you want to get your cock out, or have me do it?" Mark asked with a quavering voice. He wanted Emil's cock in his mouth so badly that his heart was racing and his stomach had feelings that ranged back and forth between butterflies and knots.

Wondering if this was some sort of erotic dream, like maybe he'd fallen asleep, having a nap on his couch, Emil replied, "I think it would be nice for you to do it this time."

In his fevered state, Mark managed to translate that mentally into a half-implied threat that he'd better do it this time - or else. He was thrilled to cede control to Emil, and submissively reached up, unbuckled his belt, unhooked and unzipped his pants, and drag Emil's pants and underpants down to his ankles.

Excited by Mark's apparent enthusiasm, Emil felt his cock harden practically instantly, and, as it came free of his underwear, it sprang up, practically striking Mark in the face. The fact that Emil's dick was fully engorged just served to reinforce Mark's idea that his friend had come over, expecting to get a blow job. Mark stared at that cock for a moment, remembering how it had felt and tasted in his mouth. "I wonder if it will be as good this second time?" he thought.

He took hold of the dick near its base, feeling incredibly naughty, like he was doing something forbidden. Without too much hesitation, he opened his mouth and pulled the cock down a little, aiming it. He wasn't looking up at Emil - he was looking straight ahead at his friend's curly pubic hair, peeking out above where his fingers held the cock's shaft. Keeping his mouth wide open, he let Emil's dick enter without touching his tongue, cheeks, or the roof of his mouth.

Emil, looking down, saw almost half the length of his cock disappear from sight without a single sensation of contact, which was strange. Was Mark teasing him? Toying with him? Only pretending to want this? He was about to back away, when Mark narrowed the cavern of his mouth in such a fashion that all four sides came into contact with his cock simultaneously. What a sensation! And that's when the suction began.

Mark began sucking on Emil's dick like a hungry baby nursing at his mother's nipple. He'd found the taste and scent of his friend's manhood just as arousing as before, if not more so. Now he wanted to taste that precum again, so, instinctively, he reached up to grab Emil's ass cheeks and, anchoring that pelvis in place, began bobbing his mouth forward and back.

The sensations produced by that ardent fellatio caused Emil to groan aloud as his eyeballs rolled upward in their sockets. This was so exquisite, that he was determined to hold back his orgasm as long as possible this time. But he couldn't hold back his precum. His system went into high gear, pouring copious amounts of that thin salty liquid out of the slit in the tip of his cock. And that fluid was quickly whisked away into Mark's throat by his rapid swallowing actions, while the tip of his tongue tapped and flicked at that opening, urging it to discharge even more.

Mark drank and drank, blissfully lost in the tastes, sounds, smells and textures he was encountering. No ideas of disgust or humiliation arose in his thoughts. He just wanted to suck this cock. And... and... he wanted to have his second taste of Emil's semen, fresh from his body. He wasn't actually cognizant of that desire - he was reacting to demands of his body, not his mind. His own penis was now poking painfully against his pants from inside - the discomfort made him vaguely wish he'd undressed after all. But he was determined not to let go of Emil's ass cheeks - not even to adjust the angle of his erection.

By now, Emil was puffing. His belly muscles were rippling, his knees were quivering, and his toes were trying to claw for purchase. His hands were clenched together behind his back. The only point of contact between Mark and Emil was a sucking mouth enveloping a throbbing, twitching cock. That twitching action became a series of long spurts as Emil cried out, "Oh fuck, Mark! You're making me cum! I can't hold back! I'm cumming! Ohhh shit! Take it!"

Mark took it. He gobbled the semen rapidly, handling almost every surge. Almost, because a tiny trickle escaped from the corner of his mouth when his cheek bulged a little too much. The aroma of fresh semen struck his nostrils like an exotic perfume. When Emil's spurts transformed into a dribble, Mark let the last of the load accumulate in his mouth. Drawing Emil's limp dick free from his tightly pursed lips, Mark rolled the fresh spunk around on his tongue, savoring its taste. It tasted so delicious to him that he was wondering why he'd waited so long in his life to suck cock.

As Emil got his breathing under control, using a voice choked with lust, he told Mark, "Get onto your back. I've got to have your cock in my mouth." Mark was still caught up in tasting and swallowing the last of Emil's load as he complied. Emil knelt and quickly undid Mark's pants and yanked them down past his knees, with Mark helping by lifting his ass briefly.

Emil passionately wrapped his lips around Mark's organ and began an intense bout of cocksucking. Not content with just using his mouth, Emil pumped the base of the cock's shaft, and used his other hand on his friend's balls and perineum region. He seemed frantic to swallow any fluids he could draw up out of the depths of his friend's sexual parts. By now Mark had finished swallowing and cleared his mouth, and he began moaning and panting. He could tell that his cock was streaming precum into Emil's mouth, but couldn't seem to keep up with his friend's frenzy.

Mark's cock solved the issue by launching a massive ejaculation, designed to quench Emil's apparent thirst. Mark couldn't even warn him, because his muscles contracted so hard that his whole body arched upward, with his pelvis uppermost, and only his head and feet still making contact with the floor. His body jerked with each surge that it launched. Emil was making growling sounds of satisfaction as he consumed Mark's semen.

As they rested afterward, eyes closed, on their backs, side by side, with some areas of bare skin touching warmly, Mark sleepily murmured, "I think I've given up on my plan to become 'Naked Houdini' - at least for a while."

Emil chuckled. "Well, I don't regret how that attempt of yours led to these results."

Owning up to his true needs and desires, Mark quietly asked, "Do you think we can do this on some sort of a regular basis?"

Emil opened one eye, to find Mark peering at him sheepishly. "I think that could be arranged," he answered with a beaming smile.

(to be continued)

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers
12