Mark's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the key out of her mouth, Nicole said, "I guess I could end part of your punishment. Would Sparky prefer to have the cage removed, or to be untied from the chair?"

"I would prefer to have the cage removed, please Mistress" Mark said.

"Alright, since you put it so nicely," Nicole said, kneeling down in front of Mark. She put the key into the cage and turned it. Mark let out a breath of relief as Nicole removed the cage. He instantly went rock hard.

"Poor Sparky," Nicole laughed, taking her finger and stroking his completely erect penis, "I would say that you enjoyed watching Princess please me."

"Yes Mistress," Mark responded, trying to shift in the chair. Now that the cage was off, he was aware of the soreness in his muscles from being tied to the chair for so long.

"You look like you could really use some more relief Sparky," Nicole said, kneeling down in front of the chair, "Am I seeing that correctly?"

"Yes mistress," Mark said. He let out a moan as Nicole's tongue ran up his shaft followed by a small whimper as she stopped.

"Too bad," she whispered in his ear. She then went over to the bed and sat down, her back resting on the pillows against the wall saying, "Princess."

"Yes mistress," the woman responded, looking expectantly at her.

"In the bathroom, there is a ceramic toy. Fill it with cold water and bring it here," Nicole instructed.

"Yes mistress," the woman said, jumping to her feet to carry out the command. Mark sat tied to the chair, trying to move; but, completely unable to do so. He was so sore from being in this position he began to wonder if he had made the wrong choice. The cock cage was painful; but, perhaps it would have been bearable if he was able to move.

He looked over at Nicole, who was lightly fingering her own pussy through the open zipper, not paying any attention at all to Mark. Mark became aware again how hard he was, and decided he had made the right decision after all. Even able to move around, there was no way his cock was going to stay down. He attempted to shift again, then resigned that all he could do was hope that Nicole would untie him soon.

***

Nicole lay on the bed, lightly fingering herself as she waited for Katrina to return with the toy. Her soaking wet pussy currently so sensitive that even the very light strokes she currently did sent shivers up her spine. She closed her eyes, continuing with long gentle strokes, each one bringing her close to orgasm. She let out a moan, as she reduced the time between strokes. She continued for several minutes, her moans getting a little louder as she held herself right at the brink. Finally, she let it go.

Nicole opened her eyes, seeing Katrina expectantly looking at her, holding the ceramic dildo in her hands. Nicole motioned for Katrina to join her on the bed. Without saying a word, Nicole directed the cold, smooth toy to her already incredibly sensitive vagina. The cold of the toy sent Nicole into an almost instant orgasm. Nicole cried in pure, untainted ecstasy as the woman slowly worked the toy in and out of her, pushing slightly deeper each time.

When the orgasm subsided, Nicole motioned Katrina to come towards her. They locked lips, Nicole caressing her breasts, one in each hand. Katrina let out a moan. Nicole rolled her over, positioning herself on top of Katrina, not letting up on her lips. Then, Nicole started slowly working her way down and around Katrina's neck, kissing every spot she could reach, hands still caressing the breasts. Once the neck was done, Nicole moved her hands up Katrina's sides and onto her arms, pushing them above Katrina's head, and kissed every millimetre of the Katrina's collarbone, left side followed by the right side. She then made her way down the middle of Katrina's chest until she was kissing between the breasts.

Nicole moved her head to Katrina's right breast and started slowly licking the nipple and the areola. Nicole's right hand slid down Katrina's arm to the other breast and started lightly brushing that nipple. Katrina let out continuous soft moans as Nicole continued with the nipples. After a few moments, Nicole switched, licking Katrina's left nipple, and bringing down her left hand to brush at Katrina's right nipple.

Nicole then continued down Katrina's body, lightly kissing her tanned skin and moving her hands down Katrina's sides. Nicole made sure to kiss every inch of Katrina's tight abdomen before proceeding downwards again. Nicole felt Katrina's body shift slightly in anticipation as Nicole's kisses approached the top of Katrina's cunt. However, instead of moving straight down, Nicole shifted, kissing Katrina's skin where her left leg connects, then continued down her long leg. Katrina let out a soft cry of desperate disappointment. When Nicole reached Katrina's knee, she started working her way back up the leg, lightly kissing Katrina's clit on her way to the other leg, where she went down to the knee and back up again.

As Nicole approached Katrina's cunt again, Katrina let out a soft pleading moan. This time, Nicole obliged by running her tongue up the length of Katrina's pussy, getting a good taste of Katrina's spicy sweet nectar. Katrina subconsciously raised her hips a little as Nicole started licking, sucking, and lightly biting Katrina's clit. Katrina's soft moans of pleasure increased in intensity as Nicole started slowly and gently rubbing the woman's opening with two of her fingers while not letting up on the clit.

After several moments of this, once Katrina was subconsciously pushing against Nicole's hand pretty hard, Nicole allowed her fingers to slip inside Katrina's anxiously waiting pussy. Katrina cried out as Nicole worked her fingers in and out of Katrina's cunt, couple times shallow, then once deep, while continuing to work on Katrina's clit with her mouth. As Katrina started to approach climax, Nicole moved her fingers out of Katrina's pussy and inserted her index finger into her tight, accepting ass, then stuck her thumb into her pussy. Katrina cried out in pleasure as Nicole pulsed in and out of the two orifices and continued to lick the clitoris.

***

Mark listened to the cries of titillation coming from the woman as he watched Nicole's head and hand move around the woman's cunt, very aware his own painfully hard member. His muscles, sore from being tied to the chair for so long, twitched at each sound the woman made. He wasn't sure what amazed him more; the fact that his wife was clearly so skilled at working a pussy, or the fact that he had gone 6 years without a clue.

The woman screamed as Nicole brought her to climax. Mark closed his eyes so he could better enjoy the sound. When the noise stopped, Mark heard Nicole say, "oh Princess, see how anxious Sparky is? Should we give him some release?"

"Probably, mistress," the woman replied. Mark's eyes shot open.

"Feel free to go give him some Princess. I know your pussy is dying for some cock, and Sparky does have a nice one," Nicole said, looking Mark in the eyes.

"Yes mistress," the woman responded. She got up off the bed and made her way towards Mark and the chair. Mark struggled a little against his bindings as the woman stood before him. Now, with a clear view of the woman, he wanted desperately to caress her clearly soft skin, to nibble her small nipples, to squeeze her large breasts, or finger her soaking wet cunt. He breathed in deep as she straddled his lap, leaving him tied to the chair. Her smell was intoxicating. Not better or worse than Nicole's; but, so very different. The woman lowered herself onto Mark's erect manhood, Mark letting out a cry as he felt her warm, wet, inviting cunt.

The woman put her hands on Mark's shoulder as she slowly raised and lowered herself, her breasts lightly brushing against Mark's face at each movement. Mark opened his mouth to get a taste of the woman, until Nicole commanded him to close it. The woman, while making sure Mark's cock went as deep as it would go on each downward movement, started picking up speed. She moaned in pleasure, clearly enjoying how Mark filled her. Mark still wished his hands were free. As good as it was feeling, he was still aching to caress her skin, or grab her tight ass cheeks.

The woman began rocking her hips in addition to the up and down movements. Mark moaned as he felt his orgasm building. "May I please cum mistress?" Mark asked, her "yes" coming just in time. Once Mark had emptied his load into the woman, she stood up, and Mark could now see Nicole sitting cross legged on the bed. She gave him a sweet smile, a moment out of the mistress character. Then it was gone.

"Princess, untie Sparky," Nicole commanded.

"Yes mistress," the woman replied then proceeded to untie the knots that held Mark to the chair. Once untied, Mark stretched out his muscles, feeling a relief that almost matched that of a moment before.

"Sparky," Nicole said. Mark looked expectantly at Nicole, who had moved to the edge of the bed. Nicole motioned Mark over to her with her index finger. Mark obliged.

***

Nicole watched as Mark stumbled across the room to the bed, clearly sore from being tied to the chair for so long. She knew he would want to stand, or stretch out on the bed; however, she had no intention of letting him do either. When Mark was standing in front of her, Nicole swung her feet up onto his shoulders, and pushed down. Mark obliged, going down to his knees on the floor, putting his head at the same level as Nicole's pussy.

"Let's see who's better Sparky," Nicole whispered, "think you can please your mistress more than Princess did?"

"I will try, mistress" Mark replied. Nicole fell back on the bed and felt Mark's hands slide up the outside of her legs, then his tongue lightly circling around her clit. Nicole moaned softly as Mark continued to tease.

Nicole motioned for Katrina to come over to the bed, then handed her the small Rocket toy that Nicole had pulled out of the night side table earlier. Nicole exclaimed as Mark started to nibble on her clit, and slide his thumb into her pussy. Katrina, not waiting for the instructions, turned on the Rocket, and started using it to stimulate Nicole's nipples, causing Nicole to cry out again.

Nicole felt her whole body start to quiver with the stimulation; Mark continuing to nibble on her clit as he expertly moved his fingers around and into her pussy, Katrina licking one nipple while moving the Rocket around the other then switching. Nicole held her head with her hands, screaming at the intensity of the orgasm.

When the orgasm started to subside, Nicole lightly pushed away Katrina with her hands, and pushed away Mark with her feet. Both of them looked expectantly at Nicole as she lay still on the bed, trying to catch her breath. Nicole contemplated ending it there. She felt unbelievably good; however, it then occurred to her that she had not yet been filled with her husband's manhood. That would not do.

Nicole nodded to Katrina, a signal they had worked out earlier. Katrina got up and headed back towards the bathroom. Nicole sat up and looked down at Mark. Mark, still on his knees on the floor looked up at her.

"Come up here," Nicole commanded him, now that she had caught her breath. Mark stood up and crawled onto the bed.

"Stretch," Nicole ordered. Mark stretched out, letting out a grunt as he did so. Nicole then straddled him, his stiff manhood lying against his skin, Nicole sitting on it. She grabbed Mark's hands in hers and pushed them above his head, moving her hips so her soaking cunt rubbed up and down Mark's cock.

Nicole leaned in further and whispered into Mark's ear, "Do you want your mistress Sparky?"

"Yes mistress," Mark replied quickly.

"How much do you want your mistress?" Nicole whispered, even softer.

"Very much, mistress," Mark whispered back in a pleading tone.

***

Nicole continued to move her hips, ensuring that Mark's manhood was covered in her; but, not letting him actually slip inside of her. Mark moaned at the sensation, wanting nothing more at that moment then to feel Nicole's pussy fully engulf his cock.

"Please, mistress," Mark heard himself beg. Then he felt his manhood slide into Nicole's very inviting cunt. He almost cried out at the pleasure. Nicole moved very slowly up and down, moaning each time she grinded herself against the base of his dick. Mark raised his hips to thrust into Nicole; but, she slapped his side as soon as he started to move.

Mark was so concentrated on Nicole, he didn't even notice the woman had emerged from the bathroom until he saw her past Nicole. The woman used her fingers to get some of Nicole's juice off of Mark's penis, then used that to stick her fingers into Nicole's ass. Mark felt the woman's fingers on his manhood through Nicole. He started to subconsciously thrust again until he felt the hard slap against his side.

Nicole went up and held there for a moment. Then Mark saw the strap-on the woman now wore. He watched as the woman penetrated his wife's ass with the silicone toy and Nicole let out a deep, loud moan.

Nicole slid back down Mark's hard erection, her cunt now really tight with the toy in her behind. Mark groaned in pleasure. Nicole winced in pain. It took a couple of tries; but, before long Mark and the woman found a rhythm where she thrusts as Mark relaxed and vice versa.

Nicole let go of Mark's hands, allowing him to grab her sides and move her along with the dance. Nicole's cries were clearly of pleasure, as Mark and the woman kept up the steady rhythm. Nicole closed her eyes and started screaming in ecstasy, clearly experiencing a very intense orgasm. Mark fought the urge to increase speed. Besides, between the tightness of Nicole, and the sounds she was making, he came into her before her orgasm ended.

All three of them collapsed into a heap. Breathing heavy, Nicole reached over and fiddled with the combination lock, removing the collar from Mark's neck. Nicole then did the same for the woman. Once they were both off, Nicole said, "Mark, meet Katrina. Katrina, my husband Mark."

Katrina looked at Mark, and smiled.

***

Author's Note: This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, so constructive criticism is welcome. Thank you.

12