Marla and the Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarlasMan
MarlasMan
53 Followers

Leisa smiled. "You worked hard and deserve a treat. Javier, you've worked hard as well. I want you to get down and pleasure my friend with your tongue..."

"Leisa! Are you crazy?" Marla's reaction was more from habit than desire and she didn't say anything else but stared at her friend. Javier, meanwhile, was positioning himself near Marla's cunt.

"Boys, grab a leg and pull them apart," Leisa said to Jeremy and Curt. "Go Javier. Do it."

Javier smiled as he knelt further, putting his hands on Marla's bare thighs as the other two boys stretched her legs apart. Marla only whimpered "no" but even she knew she didn't really mean it. The truth is she was so hot and flustered by all that had happened, and happened so quickly, that her old self was quickly giving way to her new self: the self that allowed 19-year-old boys to lick her pussy.

Marla watched as the Latino boy moved his head to her pussy. She saw his tongue extend before feeling it touch the flesh of her labia. Soon, the tongue was inside her, searching for her clit and finding it. Javier was young but he knew what he was doing and soon Marla's eyes were closed and she held the grips tight, enjoying her reward.

"Well you two don't just stand there," Leisa said to Jeremy and Curt. "Feel those big, gorgeous tits. Seth and I are going to take a sauna. Join us when you're done, OK?"

Leisa led Seth to the sauna and closed the door. The other two boys took positions on either side of Marla after Curt locked the machine in place and began fondling her large mounds. Marla looked at them and felt the shudder of her first orgasm. Her pussy was flowing juices into Javier's mouth as her nipples were being twisted and mauled by Curt and Jeremy.

The next time Marla opened her eyes, Jeremy, the big boy, had taken out his monster cock and held it near Marla's face. He didn't say anything but Marla turned and took it into her mouth. He was much bigger than her husband and his girth was incredible. Jeremy put his hand behind Marla's head and began pounding his cock faster and faster into her mouth, choking her briefly, before she recovered and began using her tongue to massage his fat dick.

"This slutty cougar sure can suck cock," Jeremy said to his friends. "I hope she can swallow."

Jeremy inserted his cock deep in Marla's mouth, as deep as he could, and held it there while his hands steadied her head as he unleashed a torrent of cum down her throat. "Oh god!" he screamed. Marla struggled to accommodate the load that flooded her mouth, but she took it all.

"Man! That was awesome!" Javier said.

"Dude, it felt more than awesome," Jeremy replied, smiling at his friend and backing away from Marla, who wiped at her lips and looked around for Leisa.

"I wanna fuck her," Javier said. "Get her down on the mat." Marla allowed herself to be guided by Jeremy to a mat near the weight machine. She laid on her back and her hands again went to her breasts but this time to feel her still hard nipples. Javier stood over her, he was naked.

"You want more cock, don't you cougar slut?"

Marla loved the way they talked to her.

"Yes, I want to be fucked," Marla whispered.

"Beg for it!"

"Oh, baby, give me that big, sweet cock, please, baby, I need to be fucked hard," Marla surprised herself at how easily the words came. It was enough for Javier whose seven inches were rock hard and ready to deliver. He knelt between Marla's legs and guided himself into her wet pussy. As he lay on top of her he began kissing her neck, her cheek and then driving his tongue into her mouth. He pumped her furiously. Marla raised her legs high. Javier raised his lithe body as well and rested his hands on Marla's fleshy globes, smashing them against her chest.

"That's it man, fuck her good," Curt said as he stroked his own cock. He had removed his clothes and was ready for his turn when Javier finished.

Javier kept saying "oh, god" over and over again as he was getting closer. Marla said to him in a low voice, "I'm cumming. You made my pussy cum, sweetie."

Javier clenched his ass cheeks and drove deep into Marla's pussy, filling her with his cum. She grabbed him and pulled him close, shoving her tongue into his mouth as she hugged his young, smooth body.

"Oh, baby, you filled me with your hot cum," she whispered to him.

"Hey, it's my turn," Curt said hurriedly.

"Yeah, yeah, ok," Javier said, somewhat annoyed, but he took his place next to Jeremy as Curt stepped forward.

"Get on your knees, slut," Curt snapped at Marla. It took her by surprise but she liked it. He was the smallest of them all but knew what he was doing, likely sensing a submissive streak in her.

"Yes, sir." Marla said as she turned over on her knees and put her pussy and ass toward Curt. Curt got down behind her and lined his cock up to her pussy and slid it in. He grabbed her hips and began a slow, steady pumping.

"Thank you, sir, for fucking me," Marla said.

"Someone needs to put a cock in your mouth, slut," Curt snapped back, shocking Marla and making her cum.

"I'm ready!" Jeremy shouted. He had been stroking his cock watching the action and was hard again. He got in front of Marla and put his cock to her lips.

"Take it, slut," he said to Marla. Marla opened her mouth and accepted his cock. She sucked it deep, tasting his cum again.

Curt was fucking her hard, slapping her ass and working his thumb into her. He had nearly his whole digit in her ass then he turned to Javier.

"You hard yet, man?"

Javier nodded and Curt motioned him over and he positioned himself at her ass. Marla braced herself for the cock to come. She felt it nuzzling her rosebud and then slowly sliding in. It felt so big. Soon it was pumping in and out like Curt's.

"Look at the slut!"

It was Leisa. Marla looked over and saw her friend was naked, as was Seth. Seeing Leisa's hard body made her cum again.

"I had no idea what a naughty, slutty neighbor I had!" Leisa laughed. "Finish up boys, we need to go. Seth, lick me while they finish."

Seth got down on his knees in front of Leisa as she widened her stance to give him complete access to her wet pussy. Leisa played with her big firm tits as she watched the other boys go to town on Marla's holes.

Jeremy grunted hard and Marla began gagging on his cum as it filled her mouth. He kept pumping until he was too weak to stand and backed off and sat down on the floor.

Javier and Curt were in a good rhythm and winked at each other before ramming their cocks as deep as they would go into Marla.

Marla was on fire. "Yes! Fuck me boys. Fuck my holes!"

They came with a loud "aaahhhh" in unison and filled the mature slut with their cum. "Oh, god, Seth, Yes!" Leisa was cumming too as she watched her friend be filled with cum.

Slowly the boys pulled themselves from Marla's holes and searched around for their shorts and shirts. Marla just stayed there a moment on her hands and knees, catching her breath. Feeling the cum ooze from her ass and pussy. She looked up at Leisa who was still massaging Seth's head as he lapped at her sex.

"Was that the best workout ever, Marla?" Leisa asked with a smile.

"You know it was."

MarlasMan
MarlasMan
53 Followers
12