Marla Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers

I suddenly realized that we were both feeling really shy, awkward, and venerable at that moment. I took a step forward and softly kissed her lips. She kissed me back the same way. When I broke the kiss, I whispered, "I will call you and we will see each other again."

She nodded sharply and then turned quickly and almost ran from the woods. I started to run after her and stopped suddenly as I realized that I was still naked. I also realized that I would call her but I would never see her again. I think she knew the same thing.

I called her house at ten the next morning and was told that she had been killed during a robbery at the store the night before. My world fell to pieces.

So much for old memories and a picture from nowhere.

Recently, I bought one of those external hard drives, so I could get all my personal files in order and in one place. Until then, they had been scattered over three desktop computers and a laptop. I formatted the new drive and then dumped everything onto it. I didn't even mark what came off which computer. Now I have a real problem. I have a picture of a ghost, a ghost I had forgotten, and I don't know where it came from or how it got on one of my computers.

The picture is the wallpaper on my laptop as I write this. It shows Marla naked, leaning against a clothing cabinet. The cabinet is identical to one that stood in my Grandmothers room when I was young. The pine floor and the rug are even the same. Marla is carved from pure memory. Her hair is a little shorter than I remember but the rest is uncanny. Even down to the whimsical smile and challenging eyes. The more I stare at her the more solid the memory gets.

As far as I know, Marla was never at my Grandparents house, so how could this picture exist. It is her; I have no doubt whatsoever. I just don't understand the how of it. Maybe one day, I'll get a chance to ask her.

TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers