Marlee - The Making Of A Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Felicity Is Capitalized.
2.5k words
4.26
38k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

Hello again! I'm M.D. If you read the prospectus in Chapter 03, then you know that I have bought a new asset – with the emphasis on ass – into my portfolio. Who am I? I am an investment banker at a well-known bank. You know it. It's everywhere. I run a small part of the organization.

I mine wealth. It's like paying people to dig it out of the ground. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. I also mine hot white women. This is hot sweaty work. Working my cock into a hot woman requires a lot of energy. The payoff is when she cums on my 11-inch black cock or someone else pays me for that privilege.

Felicity came into the fold recently. The only thing that made me curious about her was how easy she was to "buy out". I don't ask questions. I led her into providing the answers.

"So what do you think about my loft apartment?" I asked her when she arrived.

"Wow! This is elegant! I never expected something like this!" she said.

"This will be your pad. You can sleep anywhere you want," I said. I showed her the shower, makeup station, and where to hang her clothes. I had arranged for Marlee and Sindi to be gone to give me time to probe her mind.

"Have you been with many black men?" I asked.

"No. You are the first. Austin and I had been discussing me getting a black lover. We discussed all the ramifications," she said coyly. She looked embarrassed.

"You are part of a societal revolution. White wives, with their husbands' consent, are taking black lovers," I said. I wanted to say "black masters", but I wanted her to become more submissive.

"I didn't discuss it with Austin, but what I really want is a black man to be like a ... uh ... master," she said. Her face was red with embarrassment.

"What does he think you want to do?" I asked probing her mind.

"He thinks I will date black men and come back. He wants to talk about it," she said.

I lit a joint and took a deep toke. I passed it to her.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

She took the joint, took a deep toke, and exhaled slowly.

"I want to experience all of the feeling of taboo sex. Most of all I want to submit to black sexing," she said

"When did you begin to feel that you want to do this?"

"I talked it over my girlfriends. They had all taken black lovers. Their descriptions of the sensual love making made me want it."

"Did they tell you that black men only fuck bareback?"

"Yes! I want that."

"Did they tell you that your black lover will require you to be bareback and unprotected, too?"

"Yes!"

"Did they tell you why?"

"It's the risk of pregnancy that enhances the feeling," she said, looking into my eyes submissively.

I put my arms around her tiny body and hugged her. She looked up, and I pressed my lips against her hot mouth. She opened her mouth. It was hot and wet. I slipped my tongue inside to mix my juices with hers. My hands explored her body. I heard her moan. I broke with her.

I helped her take off her top. She unzipped her low-riding skirt and let it slip to the floor. While she removed her hot red thong, I put a video on my 120-inch high definition TV.

It was Marlee and Sindi making hot sensual love to five black gods. Marlee was on her back with her legs bent back over her head. Her lover was pumping in and out. Sindi was lying with her head off of the bed. Her black lover was slowly sliding her cock in her mouth. Felicity watched as Sindi's lover went in all the way until his nut sack was resting on her forehead. The outline of his cock was on her neck.

"Oh! That is so sensual!" Felicity cooed. She noticed that Marlee and Sindi were still wearing their shoes. It added to the sexy scene.

"Drop your bra, but leave your shoes on," I told her.

I pushed her down on the bed with her head hanging off. Felicity instinctively knew what to do. She opened her mouth and looked up at me. I pushed my love tool over her tongue and felt the first resistance of her throat. I waited for her to relax. Then I slowly eased my cock deeper and deeper until my balls rested against her forehead. Then I rocked it back and forth.

"Squeeze your neck muscles," I instructed her. She did. Her eyes were wide and wild. I knew the signs: She was becoming a submissive. I moaned loudly and watched her clitoris grow and her face become flushed. Giving pleasure was pleasurable to sweet little Felicity.

I wanted her to keep that girlish innocence that I noticed from the beginning. I pulled out of her throat to let her breathe. I straightened her on the bed and put her in a doggie position. I inspected her tattoos. They were very sensual. The floral patterns on her back enhanced the image that Felicity was "innocence" personified. I wanted her to be submission personified.

***

I had her tits enlarged with implants. She is a more marketable 33DD now. On her thin frame, her double D's are wider then she was. It is all about marketing.

Then I sprung it on Felicity.

"I want you to live with Marlee, Sindi, and me," I said. It was not a question. It was a command. It would enhance the business model. That wasn't the way I put it to Felicity. I didn't have to coax her. She was a natural submissive. Giving pleasure was how she now derived pleasure.

***

That night little Felicity talked to Austin.

"Are you pleased with my new body?" she asked coyly.

"Oh yes!" Austin said almost panting.

"The black men find me very attractive. I am going to get into anal sex." Felicity turned and bent over to show her husband her gel butt plug. "This will make my ass slack for M.D."

Austin's eyes widened. He examined her carefully. Felicity noticed his pants. He was tenting. She felt it.

"Take it out and stroke it for me," she said looking into his eyes.

Austin began slowly stroking his cock as it grew in his hands.

"M.D. wants me to come live with him. What do you say?" she said teasing him with her split tongue.

"I don't know ...."

Felicity held his cock and started slowly stroking it while looking into his eyes.

"I will come back to you."

"How long will you be gone?"

Felicity put her big lips over Austin's glans and started sucking. She wrapped her split tongue around his pathetic white cock and rapidly bobbed her head up and down. Her tongue studs fueled Austin's sensual pleasure. She knew how to get him off. Most of all she derived pleasure from giving pleasure – even to her pencil-dicked husband.

"Oh! My gawd," he screamed and shot a load in her mouth. Felicity pumped all of the cum out of his cock. She then squeezed his wiener like empting a toothpaste tube. Lastly, she put her lips on his pee hole and sucked the last bit of cum out of his shaft like a straw. She pulled off and opened her mouth. Extending her split tongue she showed him his pathetic cum load mixed with her gold jewelry. Then looking directly into his eyes, she gulped it down and opened her mouth to show him that it was gone.

Austin fainted. He awoke with Felicity playing with his cock head. She put his cock between the split in her tongue and slowly rubbed up and down. She then folded her split tongue around his shaft and massaged his pathetic manhood. He would have cum again, but she had already drained him completely.

"I'm going to live with M.D.," she said looking directly into his eyes.

"That's OK, baby! I want what you want," he said breathlessly.

Felicity didn't bother to pack. She walked out of the door and drove to my apartment with only what she had on and her sexiest clothes which she had put in the trunk. After arriving, she removed her clothing and dropped them on the floor as a symbol that she was leaving her old life behind. I didn't mind. I preferred that she be nude around the apartment.

Sindi and Marlee hugged her and kissed her on her mouth letting their tongues play. Then they laid Felicity on the bed. Sindi spread Felicity's legs and kissed her inner thigh up to her flowing womanhood. Marlee sucked and kissed around her breasts.

Placing her mouth over Felicity's nipples, Marlee began sucking hard while she rolled the tiny girl's other nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Felicity came again and again on Sindi's skilled tongue.

***

Felicity's tight ass was an asset – with emphasis on ass. I intended to sell it to the highest bidder. I went out on an all-black internet site and placed an advertisement.

"Hot white woman, 23. Virgin ass. Many other visual assets. Accepting bids."

In seconds the bids began coming in. I cut off the bidding when I got the proper price. We met that night in a cheap sleazy motel. The high bidder was Maurice. He was a six-foot tall black man with washboard abs. He had tattoos all over his body. I introduced him to Felicity who had removed the butt plug.

"You say she's a virgin ass?"

"Yes! I had her wearing a butt plug for a while to make entry easier for you."

"Let me look at it," he said. The tiny hoe dropped her clothes, turned, and bent over. Maurice inspected her visually. He did everything that I would have done under the same circumstances. He probed her ass with his middle finger and then pushed in two fingers. Then he tried three fingers. Lastly, He pushed his thumb in her ass and his finger in her cunt and felt that thin membrane that separated the two pleasure pits.

"She's prime cunt and ass," he declared. On that, Maurice handed over the cash. We left him to Felicity who has been fasting and had a colon cleanse before arriving.

***

After Maurice left, I went in to help the tiny woman. While she showered, I folded her clothing. Then I escorted her outside nude. It was another symbol of my power over her. Before she got to the car, she had to walk before a crowd of wide-eyed black brothers.

She got in the car and slid over to my side. Putting her chin on my shoulder, she reached down and freed my manhood and began stroking.

"I love you, M.D." she said looking up to me.

"I love you, too, Felicity," I said. At that moment, I fell for her. All thoughts of Sindi and Marlee went out of my mind.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"He bend me over in a doggie position. Then he entered my cunt, just as you said he probably would," she said.

"Was it good?" I asked.

"It was wonderful. It added to the anticipation of getting my virgin ass fucked for the first time."

"How long did he fuck your cunt?"

"I don't know. I lost track of time."

"So you were really enjoying it?

"Oh yes! The anticipation only enhanced my pleasure." I knew she was a submissive and giving him pleasure only enhanced her pleasure.

"Then what?"

"He pulled out. I felt his cock against my rosebud. He pushed. It was hard at first."

"Did you feel pain."

"At first, I did. Once I felt him inside me, I had this full feeling like I needed to go take a ... Well, you know."

"So that passed pretty quickly?"

"Oh yes! I hardly knew it. He cock went in deeper and that feeling was replaced by pleasure. I could tell that he was getting a lot of pleasure from me. Just think (she giggled) my little ass was giving him so much pleasure!"

"You have a fine ass," I said and kissed her.

"Then he pulled out and pushed back in my cunt. After a fucking me there for a while he switched back to my ass. I almost fainted when he started switching from my ass to my cunt and back to my ass on each thrust. That was so sensual!" she said dreamily.

"Did you cum?"

"Not until he came in me. He pushed into my ass real deep. The he moaned rather loudly and then I felt his cum squirt inside my rectum. Then he pulled out and pushed into my cunt and I felt another load hit the walls of my pleasure zone. I was floating in space!" Felicity said.

Her tiny body was trembling. I held her until she stopped. She looked up at me and we started kissing. Was I falling for Felicity? I am afraid so.

***

I bought Felicity a gorgeous new wardrobe to replace what she left at home. I added new makeup. I got a makeup consultant to come in and advise her. I was hoping that would persuade to not ever go back, but in the back of my mind, I knew she would have to see Austin on rare occasions.

I asked Marlee to plan a party. I called my friends. Felicity called her friends. Some had gone black, and others were not. Sindi called all her friends new and old. We invited them to come over and meet Felicity.

They began arriving early. Felicity's friends were curious and came first. Then my black friends arrived. I put on some loud music with a jungle rhythm. The booze was plentiful. Some were toking joints. Before long almost everyone was bare skinned. A table laid out with white lines was in the middle of the room.

I saw Felicity kneeling down and sucking one of my friends. She was holding his ball sack like a treasure while her split tongue was wrapped round his shaft. Sindi was bent over getting a sensuous ass reaming. Marlee was on her back on my black leather sofa with her legs splayed out. Her white skin on the black made a sensual visage. Someone mounted her, and they started fucking.

The party lasted until 3 a.m. Most of my guests were too exhausted to leave. They crashed wherever they could.

There's something about Felicity's hair that makes black men want to use it to dry cum off of their hands. She had cum on her face and her hair was matted and knotted. I stepped behind her and cupped her tits, squeezing her breasts. They were full and the jewelry made them feel very sensual. The smell of cum was coming off of her hair.

One thing was certain. Felicity was a wise investment. She was a sure thing. I felt a sudden need to do everything in my power to protect this precious asset – with the emphasis on ass. I must confess I had fallen in love with little Felicity.

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers