Marlee - The Making Of A Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Flipping a new slut named Alexis.
4.8k words
4.24
53k
31

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
833 Followers

Hello again! It's me, M.D. You know me. I ramrod a large part of a big-time banking operation. In my work, I buy up the worthless. I hire assistants to enhance it or repair it. Then I resell it for an enormous profit. Everybody gets rich, especially me.

It's the same for white women. Yes! I'm a black man. I usually specialize in the beautiful young blondes like Felicity, Sindi, and of course my mainstay, Marlee. I specialize in hot women, but my only fault is I sometime fall for them, too.

One never knows where or when opportunities present themselves. It may be a rumor. It may be something I read in the Wall Street Journal or just passing by it on the street.

That's what happened with Alexis. At first glance, she was a hag. She was sitting at a sidewalk café sipping tea. She had stringy brown hair. Her lips were thin. Her face and makeup were a mess. Her eyebrows were uneven. On the asset side of the ledger, she had a nice smile, emerald green eyes, and a shapely - although a bit chubby - body.

My mind was like a calculator. I could pick her up cheap, fix her, and sell her for a profit. Working hot women is much like the housing market - buy 'em, fix 'em, and flip 'em. That was my goal when I sat down across from Alexis. She looked up across at me and smiled. Her eyes made a quick dip to my crotch and up to my eyes. It was then that I could tell she was black curious.

I spent the next two weeks showing up wherever she was. It was mostly sidewalk cafes. She loved to read Cosmopolitan. We spoke. It was mostly "Hi!" or "I haven't seen you around?" or "Nice weather, isn't it?"

Then one day I saw her reading Ebony. So I walked up to her and asked to sit down.

"I have seen you so often, that I just got to introduce myself," I said. I told her nothing about me. She was eager to talk about herself. I let her talk.

She was married, and we worked at the same building, although for different firms. She frowned when I said I was a banker and trader. That's not unusual. Most people despise bankers. I'm used to that.

"Oh! I know how you feel about bankers. I hate 'em all the way to the bank!" I said. She got the drift of what I was implying. I had money. Hot white chicks all love money.

I made a date with her to have dinner after work.

I had to leave work early to meet Alexis in the parking garage. She usually took the train. Her face told me she was impressed by my gunmetal grey Mercedes.

When I opened the door for her, she stepped in, revealing her lacy top hose and a glimpse of a red thong. She looked up at me with her emerald green eyes and smiled. I smiled back.

Over dinner, she told me she was married to an auto mechanic name Chester. I told her I liked to date white women, and I thought she was very beautiful.

"I'm a little plain as we say. I never grew up around women who took care of themselves," she confessed. She came from a small town in western South Carolina. "I married my high school sweetheart. Now we are here," she said.

I let her talk. The more she talked the more open she became. Then she dropped it on me.

"I always wanted to date a black man. You are the first single black man I have ever met," she confessed. Her face turned red. She was embarrassed to say it.

We dated three more times. Each time she opened up more and more.

"I must confess, Chester and I have been watching porn videos and web sites," she said blushing.

"Oh? Which ones do you like?" I asked like I had never heard this line before.

"Chester, found this Blacks on Blondes and Dark Cavern."

"Don't those specialize in interracial sex?" I asked, like I didn't know already.

"Yes! Chester and I masturbate while watching."

"That is naughty!" I teased. That was a lie. I love naughty white women.

"I know!"

"I love naughty white women."

"I thought you did," she said blushing.

"What does he say?"

"We talk about this a lot. He wants me to date a black man outside our marriage."

"What did you tell him?"

"I said OK. However, you are the first one I know."

"Did you tell him about me?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Yes!"

"What did he say?"

"He was curious, too."

"I must confess that I am very curious about you. You are fresh and different," I lied. Actually, she was just another "house" to flip.

"Thank you! Only, I don't know how to present myself like other women do."

"I know someone who could help you," I said. I was serious. She needed some serious help. I knew a beauty consultant.

"OK!" Alexis sounded excited. Give me your mobile phone number. I will set it up and text you."

"Yes!" she said.

I put my arms around her and kissed her. I made certain that my semi erect penis pressed against her mons pubis through her skirt. I felt her breasts press against my chest. They were firm yet small. I concluded that she was worth fixing up.

***

The next day I got her an appointment.

"I got you an appointment," I texted.

"Great! When? Where?"

I gave her the details and met her in the parking garage. I drove her to the salon and dropped her off.

***

"MD! I'm ready. Come pick me up," she texted.

I walked into the waiting room of the salon and looked around. I didn't see her. I was a little annoyed. I glanced at my watch and looked around again.

"MD! It's me, Alexis!" she squealed.

I blinked. I couldn't believe my eyes! She was a beautiful blonde woman with gorgeous emerald green eyes. Her eyebrows were beautiful. Her makeup gave her a post-orgasmic glow. She threw her arms around me, and we kissed. This time it was a real kiss. She opened her mouth, and I pushed in my wet tongue. Her mouth was wet, also. We walked hand in hand back to the car.

***

When Alexis got home, she found her husband watching a porn video and jerking off. He looked up at her and gasped.

"How do I look?" Alexis squealed! She spun around for him. He kissed and hugged her.

"I'm concerned that we cannot pay for this," he said.

"MD paid for it. Don't worry."

That night they made passionate love, and Chester fell asleep in her arms.

***

Somehow I anticipated that as Alexis got more beautiful, that her white hub would feel left out. So I secretly arranged for him to get a new job as a maintenance consultant at a new car dealership. The added money allowed them to buy a house and move out of their shabby apartment. I even arranged for some sexy swinger "friends" for them. Chester took up the nickname Chas and joined a golf club. It was after my suggestion.

I took Alexis away from her menial job and set her up as a management assistant in a nearby bank. I had another consultant to outfit her in the latest fashions for work and pleasure. Meanwhile, I continued to date Alexis.

Then I started her "Africanization" as I call it. I took her to a hot black club. I had left her strict instructions on what to wear. She showed up wearing a low-riding red mini skirt that stopped just below her cunt. It left some open skin below her skimpy top. On her feet were red patent leather pumps with three-inch soles and eight-inch fuck me micro stiletto heels. She had on lacy topped, white, back-seamed hose.

On the way, I gave her a hit of molly and lit up a joint for her.

The club has a mix of black and white women with black men. We danced. Most of the women were twerking. Alexis watched a man raise a hot blonde's skirt and push his cock in her cunt. He fucked her while she twerked wildly.

Actually, I had to teach her some moves. I taught her to dry twerk. Then I made a motion to a brother. He eagerly broke in. I stepped away and let them dance. Her dance partner turned her around, and she began twerking him. I was amazed how quickly she learned it.

Later, I found her having a drink with another man. She seemed to be enjoying herself. The stage show began. It was Sindi and a big black dude with an 11-inch cock. She danced around a pole. She made some sensual gestures. Then they got down to fucking. Sindi had taken twerking to a new level.

As Sindi performed, I lit a joint and handed it to Alexis. She toked it and exhaled slowly. I pushed a rolled-up $20 to her nose, and she took a sniff of molly. It didn't take long for the drug to bounce inside her head.

We started dancing, and she turned and twerked me. I put my hands on her ass and made the motions. She was good at twerking. I raised her skirt and pushed my cock past her skimpy thong and pressed it against her hot, wet cunt. It entered easily. It took several pushes to get in balls deep. I grabbed a hand full of her blonde hair and rolled it up in my hand. Then I jerked her head back and rammed in. I heard her moan.

"I my god, MD!" she said.

I raised her up and kissed her. I took her back to my condo. I knew my girls would be out working. I put on a hot video of Sindi, Marlee, and Felicity fucking eight black men. I pushed Alexis back against the black leather couch and spread her legs. She was very willing. That night Alexis took a big load of my semen.

***

"Last night was wonderful," she texted the next day.

"It truly was," I responded.

"I really liked twerking."

"You picked it up very quickly."

"I want to do it again sometime."

"You mean, you want to go out again?" I played dumb, but I knew she would want to do it again.

"Yes!"

"What did you tell Chester?"

"I told him everything."

"Even the twerking?"

"Yes! He was watching a porn video and jerking off when I got in. He listened to me and shot a load of cum. LOL!"

"LOL! So you definitely want to do that again?"

"Yes!"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes!"

"Bye," I texted.

"Bye," she texted back.

***

I picked up Alexis at her new home and took her to another club. After two hits of molly and a joint, she really got into it. I danced with her. Taking her hand, I led her down a long hallway to an empty room. It had a bed in the middle and mirrors on the ceiling and walls. I stripped her, and we kissed for a long time while my meat got hot and heavy.

I pushed her down. We had passionate sex. After I came, I got up and showed her the bidet and left.

As soon as she re-entered the club a hot male asked her to dance. I had already made a deal for her. She bent forward and twerked. He pushed her thong down and entered her cunt. The molly was really bouncing inside her head. He led her down the hallway and into the room. As soon as the door closed, he pushed her down to her knees. She knew what to do. It didn't take long with her MD trained mouth and tongue to get him off. She swallowed it all while looking up into his eyes.

He dressed and left, leaving her to freshen up before returning to the club.

She repeated the same trip down the hallway 18 more times between dancing and twerking. She had become my ho.

I handed her another hit of molly and lit a joint for her. She smoked it slowly.

I left the club and took her straight to my usual tattoo artist. I had a beautiful, sexy design drawn on her lower back.

"It's your tramp stamp," I teased her. It was actually a fixer upper. She loved it! We kissed.

That night after I took her home she showed her tattoo to Chester who ran his hand over her tingling skin. He jerked off and went to sleep in her arms.

***

I arranged for her to have her lips enhanced with collagen. While she was "out of service", I had her breasts enlarged to DD's. I put her on a strict two-hour daily workout. Soon, she was trim and weighed 105 pounds with a 33DD-22-34 body. Her legs were long and slender.

She loved her new body. She loved to worship the black serpent, both mine and the brothers who paid to fuck her.

***

I had told Sindi, Marlee, and Felicity that I had found a new "sister" for them. They were overjoyed!

I brought Alexis to meet them. They surrounded the new whore. They talked and giggled. I put on a compilation video of Marlee, Sindi, Felicia, and Alexis fucking, sucking and getting their asses reamed.

Marlee started kissing Alexis. I watched as their tongues played a sensual game. Marlee's hands roamed over Alexis' hot tits. It was all very sensual watching four hot, naked whores get it on in lesbian style. They fucked and licked until five brothers came in.

After exchanging some money, they undressed and started a lover's game. They were all nude at this time.

***

That night Alexis returned home and found Chester jerking off.

"How did it go?" her husband asked.

"Great! M.D. introduced me to three other women who work for him."

"Work for him? You mean ..."

"Yes! He's a purveyor of women."

"Then that makes you ..."

"A whore? Yes! Isn't it exciting?"

"Let me look at your cunt."

Alexis had her bush permanently removed and her skin bleached to match her body. Chester looked at the cum dripping out. He imagined a beautiful, frothy creampie that she must have had earlier.

"Do you want to give me head?" Alexis asked.

Chester put his tongue to her clit and massaged her. She laid back to enjoy the sensations, although it was nothing like the expertise with which Marlee had given her. For Chester, the tastes and scent of a cunt that a black cock had been deep inside gave him an exhilarating sensation. He inserted his tongue and tasted the cum of a man or men he had never met. He came.

There was no way that Alexis and her husband could back out of the deal now. His job, their house, car, clothing, country club membership, and lifestyle now depended on her total submission to me, M.D.

Alexis reflected on her blackening. She thought a moment and then repeated the words softly. "My total blackening... That's what it is," she said softly. The words would have been unthinkable six months ago. But now, they were sensual.

When Chester first saw her black-fucked cunt, he has shocked at how wide open it had remained.

"Will it return to normal?" he asked.

"What's normal? This is the new normal. Being black fucked by a beautiful, sensual 10-inch cock is the new normal. Being stretched to the maximum is the new normal," Alexis told Chester. He accepted it, and jerked off until he came.

***

On the next date, I told Alexis to bend over. I opened a case containing an array of butt plugs. Marlee saw what was coming.

"Oh! M.D. is going to train your ass," she squealed.

I pushed into her ass a medium sized gel butt plug. I handed Marlee the remote and bent Alexis over. My cock easily slipped into her cunt and sank balls deep. I started an in and out rhythm. Alexis began to moan as she felt my cock expand and fill her pleasure tunnel. The whore-woman began twerking and moaning.

Then Marlee hit the button that started the butt plug vibrating. I held out as long as I could, but it was impossible. Alexis' twerking and the butt plug's vibration sent me over the edge. I felt the cum rush up my tubes and out to flood her cunt. Alexis' big O followed.

"Oh M.D. Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Alexis screamed. I released the grip I had on her hot ass, and she fell over onto the bed.

I positioned her so that her head was hanging off. Felicity and Marlee climbed between her legs and began to apply sensual pleasure to her cunt. While Felicity worked on her clit with her split tongue, Marlee pushed her tongue deep into Alexis' hot, wet cunt.

"Suck me!" I said as I positioned my cock to her mouth. She looked excited. I felt my cock slide over her tongue and to the threshold of her throat.

"He's going to give you deep throat, Alexis! Let him do it!" Felicity urged Alexis on.

I pushed again and felt her throat give way. My cock slid down her throat.

"Oh! Look at the outline of M.D.'s cock in her Alexis' neck," Felicity squealed.

I rocked my cock back and forth. My balls slapped against her forehead. I picked up the pace. I paused only to withdraw and allow the whore-girl to catch her breath. Then after what seemed like only seconds, I felt it rising out of my nut sack. Hot, ropy, sticky cum was moving down my tubes. Suddenly, it burst through and flooded her throat. I pinched off and pulled partially out and let three more wads flood her mouth.

"Don't swallow! Get up on your knees!" It was a command. "Open your mouth and show me the cum!"

She opened her mouth to show me her cum load.

"Swallow it!"

She swallowed it and broke out in a big grin.

"Oh sweetie!" Felicity squealed and kissed Alexis, who let her split tongue play with the whore girl. Marlee joined in to savor the tastes, smells, and sensuality. They ran their hands over Alexis and played with her nipples and clit. I broke in and kissed her passionately. At that moment, I almost forgot about my infatuation with Felicity, Sindi, and Marlee. I was beginning to fall for Alexis.

That night I took Alexis back to my tattoo artist to have more sensual body art applied. She got my initials on both sides of her beautiful neck. I had her tongue pierced with seven golden studs. Her nipples were pierced and silver spider web shields fitted. Gold rings enhanced her labia. The words, "Black Cock Only" adorned her mons pubis in scrolling letters.

***

When Alexis got home, Chester was having a three-way with one of the swinger couples that I had provided. A white boy with a six-inch cock was fucking Chester in the ass while he performed oral sex on the blonde wife's cunt. Alexis joined in without hesitation. Afterward, Alexis lit up a joint and passed it around. They talked, laughed, and fucked until the guests went home.

***

With Alexis' blackening almost complete, I began shopping her around the market. I took her to conventions, hotels, and hot night clubs. I rented her out to blacks and some whites.

All the while, she continued her daily two-hour workouts augmented by 30-minute Kegels to tighten her cunt.

Then I introduced her to her first gang bang. I had invited a dozen men to the condo for some fun. It started with Alexis dancing with one hot black man. She started twerking. It led to fucking. He put her down in a doggie position and pushed it in her butt. Alexis started sucking another brother's cock. Then the man behind pulled her back so that he was still inside her butt, but she was on top. Another bro climbed between her legs. She wrapped her white legs around him, took his cock, and guided him inside her hot cunt. A third cock was presented her mouth, and she took it. She took hot, sticky cum in all three love orifices.

She got up and twerked, sucked, and fucked for two hours with eight black brothers.

Then Marlee, Felicia, and Sindi got home and started the game all over again.

After the gang-bang ended, I laid Alexis on the bed. Felicity, Sindi, and Marlee gathered around as I went through the ritual of her gang-bang rings. I counted 14 brothers fucked her. For each one, I put a ring on her labial ring. It created a chain that hung down below any mini skirt she would ever wear.

Felicity, Sindi, and Marlee congratulated her. They all had long chains on their cunts, too. They bonded into a sisterhood of hoes.

On our next date, I told Alexis to quit using any and all protection.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean if you are on the pill, get off. Go unprotected," I said.

"What if I get pregnant?"

I carefully explained that the most exhilarating sex is unprotected repro-sex with a black man.

"I understand! I want to do that."

That night when she went home Chester was there with another couple having a three-way sex. Alexis joined. They enjoyed sex and rested. Alexis lit up a joint and gave the girl, Jill, a hit of molly. She handed the joint to Jill.

"I am going off the pill as of today," Alexis said.

"You mean you will be unprotected from pregnancy?" Jill said.

MrDeep
MrDeep
833 Followers
12