Marlene and Steve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her hips and let Marlene help her slide out of her now wet panties. "That's a good girl," Marlene whispered and dove into eating her younger cousin's sopping pussy. Tiffany writhed and moaned as she warmed up to the new sensations Marlene was coaxing out of her. Her eyes threatened to roll back into her head every time Marlene flicked her love bean just the right way with her tongue.

"God, Mar, where did you learn to do this?" Tiffany whispered harshly.

"It's my first time, too," Marlene smiled as she licked, "I'm merely doing to you what I like done to me. It seems like it's working, isn't it?"

"God, yes," her cousin cried as she pulled Marlene's face closer into her dripping snatch. Before she knew it, her head was spinning as a storm swept through her body. Marlene felt the involuntary shudder overwhelm her beautiful young cousin and smiled.

"So, how did I do?" Marlene teased. She looked at her cousin triumphantly and expectantly.

"Oh, God. Forty-five minutes ago, if you'd asked me if I was bi, I'd have said 'hell, no'" Tiffany effused. "Now, all I want is for you to do that again. Right. Fucking. Now."

Marlene said, "No problem. I'm happy to do it again. You will have to earn your fun and lick me too." She got on the bed and knelt over Tiffany in the sixty-nine position, and went to work on getting her beautiful, young cousin to cum again.

"I've never eaten pussy before, Mar," Tiffany admitted, "I might not be any good at it."

"Don't worry. Relax. You've got a pussy, so you already know what to do to please one," Tiffany's older, more confident cousin assured her.

Tiffany was too eager to be embarrassed and began to repay the favor on Marlene's pussy. Her enthusiasm more than compensated for her lack of experience, and soon both girls were writhing in the heat of passion. Harsh, yet quiet whispers filled the bedroom as both girls urged on the other. They both came quickly and then rolled over so that Tiffany could be on top without missing a beat on the other's tight, little pussy. Lust inflamed both girls, and their mutual desire consumed them.

In seemingly no time at all, both girls exploded like a broken spring as they orgasmed simultaneously.

They repositioned themselves on the top of the bed, resting their heads on the soft, downy pillows. Marlene reached for two cigarettes, put them in her mouth and lit them. Keeping one, she passed the other to her grateful cousin, and they both contentedly exhaled streams of smoke upward as they recovered.

"God, Mar. I don't know what to say. That was incredible," Tiffany exclaimed.

"So, are you in on my plan?" Marlene inquired.

"Yes, I'm in. How do you think we can do this?" Tiffany asked eagerly.

"Leave it to me. Steve is playing poker on Wednesday nights regularly, so I think you should come over for 'poke-her' nights, too," Marlene giggled mischievously.

Tiffany laughed as well. "Okay, it's a plan. But, how will we get Steve to buy in?"

Marlene thought a moment. "I think we'll spring it on him on our anniversary. It's a few months off, but it will give us time to practice. I think we'll make plans to double date and then pretend your boyfriend dumped you moments before. Steve's protective instincts will kick in, and I suspect that will make seducing him much easier."

Tiffany was both excited and amazed at how devious Marlene could be to get what she wanted, but she was eager to assist and make Marlene's dreams reality.

Four months later, on Marlene and Steve's first anniversary, she and Tiffany successfully executed their plan and seduced Steve. He never stood a chance against the two beautiful and determined women.

12