Marlene and the Biker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to learn more about male sexuality; I moved my hand from Bill's large balls and slipped one my long fingers into his tight ass.

He let out a yelp, "What are you doing?"

I lifted my head, "Turn about is fair play."

His body tensed, his toes curled, and a large drop of semen oozed from the small opening in the head of his cock as my finger touched his prostate; I licked the salty glob with my tongue.

"Mmmm, very tasty big boy."

Bill began to writhe and moan as I got back to engulfing his fat cock. I was now able to touch my nose against his pelvic bone; I was at rock bottom and Bill was humping my face as I bobbed up and down his cock. I knew it would not be long before his hot liquid would be flooding my mouth; my finger probed deeper in his ass.

Luckily my head was on the up stroke when the first spurt erupted so there was room for the hot liquid to fill the void; I quickly swallowed the first spurt but the second spurt was close behind and larger in volume. A trickle ran down my chin before I could gather it with my tongue and suck into my throat. More spurts followed but they were smaller and I was back in control and sucked hard to get the last drop of liquid from those small egg sized cods. Bill was very vocal through the entire event; his big paws pounded the bed as he moaned curses. He lifted his big ass completely off the bed.

"Oh fuck! Aaah, damn woman, oh fuck!" were just a few.

I straddled Bill and moved up to kiss him for the treat he gave me; with remnants of the treat still in my mouth I kissed him and pushed my cum covered tongue into his mouth. At first he froze but he quickly responded by sucking my tongue. Big old burly Bill had just tasted his own cum for the first time.

I wondered how long it would take Bill to recover from a very draining blow job. We stood outside on his deck nude drinking a beer for about a half hour before I rubbed against him and took his half limp cock in my hand.

"Are you up for some serious fucking?" I asked him with a sexy smile.

"If you will wrap those sweet lips around my cock for a few minutes I'm sure I will be up for it."

I knelt on the deck and took his already growing meat in my hand and skinned it back; the head and glans were still slick from a mixture of my saliva and Bill's semen, still salty to the taste. He was right, after a few minutes in my mouth he was once again hard as a rock and ready for some serious fucking.

The second story deck was perfect; the air was cool and I was planning on working up a sweat with this animal like man. It was dusk, the woods behind his house were thick, and I liked fucking outside where I could not be seen, unless it was someone very interested. Bill settled on a sturdy lounge type chair and with my long legs it was easy for me to straddle him and keep both feet on the deck.

The moment of truth was at hand; could I take Bill's thick cock in my pussy without doing any damage? It had completely filled my mouth but I wasn't sure about the soft tissues and membranes at the opening of my vagina. Well, one thing was for sure, I was going to try.

I was wet from just the anticipation of what was going to happen ever since I had gotten off that damn hog. The foreskin was still tucked behind the glans as I took it in my hand and guided to my pussy. I lubricated it by rubbing the head between the lips of my vulva; once the head was slick with my juices I lined it up with my vagina and moved down just enough to cover it completely.

I immediately felt the membranes of my vaginal opening began to stretch as the large mushroom head disappeared from view; next was the large roll of tissue the push backed foreskin had formed. I relaxed then lowered my hips a little more, my membranes stretched more; it wasn't painful but I wasn't sure how much more they could stretch without tearing.

After the large roll of meat caused by the foreskin it was smooth sailing; the shaft slightly smaller than the roll of foreskin and completely smooth and slick from my juices. I hit bottom, all of Bill's menacing, thick, dark cock was in my pussy; I had never felt so completely filled.

My pussy was stretched so completely it caused my clit to contact Bill's massive shaft. Once I began moving up and down on it sensations began to surge through my body just like they had when I climbed onto Bill's other hog. I chuckled at the reference as I moved up and down; my body felt like a fireworks display with small and large explosions happening throughout my body.

It wasn't enough that I was being fucked by Bill's massive cock; his big, rough hands mauled my small tits and pinched my nipples causing a surging current of sensations to over load my already strained pussy.

I grabbed his hands and torn them away from my tits and let out a primal scream that I had never thought that I was capable of. My body froze; I rested my fists on Bill's tattooed, hairy chest until I could regain my breathing and composure.

"Woman, you are on wild fuck."

I felt Bill's cock pulse inside me, he hadn't gotten off; I had been so caught up in my own pleasure that I had not realized my partner was not even on the trip with me.

After several minutes, I moved to stand up and Bill's engorged cock slowly slipped out of my pussy; it glistened with my juices.

I demanded, "Get your lazy ass up and give me a good doggy fucking; I want you to load me up with that hot cum of yours."

I bent over the deck rail and opened my legs to give him access to my well fucked well lubricated pussy. Bill did not hesitate, he was quickly behind me with his still hard cock in his hand; again it was tight but I knew it would be just like putting on a just washed pair of jeans, tight but a good fit.

I reached between my legs and caught Bill's cod sack as it swung forward with each thrust; I was gentle with them, not like he had been with my tits. His big, rough hands lifted my hips so high that my feet came off the deck as he thrust his massive cock in me. I had been slow and gentle when I was on top but Bill was not so inclined; he slammed against me causing a loud smack that could be heard throughout the woods.

Bill began to grunt louder and louder, he was about to fill me with his cum; I was ready. He slammed against me; I felt his massive cock pulse inside me, I knew he was unloading the contents of his cods into my pussy this time. His big, rough hands held onto my hips for several minutes as he gasped to catch his breath. I squeezed his shrinking cock with my vaginal muscles to milk the last drop of his cum out.

I quickly went inside to retrieve my panties; I wanted to catch every drop of precious liquid that oozed from me and feel it drying in my panties. Bill came in and I took his shrunken but still impressive cock in my mouth and gave it a good cleaning. This time I made sure I got the slimy mess hiding beneath the foreskin, yummy.

As I dressed I noticed the pictures displayed around the living room; a number of them included my Aunt Ruth on the hog with Bill. I wondered if she got as hot as I had when she rode the hog, had she also fucked Bill like I did. I didn't ask but my guess was, certainly she did.

I walked back to Aunt Ruth's house thinking about my time with Burly Bill and feeling his semen ooze into my panties. I got home in time to take a shower and pack before she got home from work. I was ready for my vacation to end.

The next afternoon I boarded the train for home wearing the panties stiff with Burly Bill's dried semen; it was difficult to sit comfortably due to the soreness of my over stretched, delicate tissues.

12