Marlene's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Marlene obeyed Jennie's nearly hypnotizing words and soon, the initial pain subsided and as Trevor pushed himself deeper and deeper in her cunt, widely spreading her inner walls, she was conquered by an unprecedented euphoria, which rendered her mind completely numb.

Consequently, she was way more eager to attempt to deepthroat Hector; with both Hector's and Jennie's hands on the back of her head, both pushing and controlling the rhythm, she swallowed him all down, her chin resting on his balls, which were sucked by Jennie.

Hector's heavy moans filled the room and on occasion even shadowed the music.

Marlene's body shook brutally forth under Trevor's brutal thrusts, who had a firm grip around her waist and was plowing her pussy with his gargantuan tool, punching her insides in an overwhelmingly pleasant pounding.

"No, Fred!" Jennie suddenly protested. "Not in my ass, damn it, not...holy shit!" She screamed painfully, as Fred buried his prick in Jennie's ass in one thrust, then jerked her hair back.

"Shut up and take it, bitch," he commanded her. "You know you're a good for nothing slut!"

"Shit, shit, shit," Jennie cried—yet, her cries gradually turned from excruciatingly painful to magnificently pleasurable, to Marlene's utter astonishment.

"Help your friend relax," Hector told Marlene and pushed her head between Jennie's juggling breasts; without thinking, Marlene sucked on her friend's nipples, licking and biting and sucking, while she panted heavily from the rough drilling her own cunt sustained.

Hector guided Marlene's hand on his prick and as soon as she felt the throbbing cock in her palm, she began stroking; completely helpless, she felt more exhilarated and enthralled than ever before, as she completely succumbed to the whims and desires of the men surrounding her.

"Get here, slut," Trevor panted and yanked her hair violently back; Marlene, with a cry of surprise and pain, turned around on the booth and opened her mouth wide, staring at Trevor's pulsating member.

He stroked hard, arching his lower back, and unloaded all over her face, accompanying his orgasm with deep groans; Marlene frowned, when the first drops of the thick, hot jism landed on the bridge of her nose. Her mouth was filled with salt, when a load found its way into her open mouth.

"God," Trevor exclaimed, "it's been a while since I came this hard; thanks, slut." He patted Marlene on the head and pulled his pants back on—Marlene, with his spunk still in her mouth, watched him hurry out of the VIP room.

"He sure did a good number on you," Hector said—Marlene shuddered, when he thrust three fingers in her slightly gaped pussy.

She turned her head around just in time to see Hector pushing Jennie's head against her pussy; she squirmed and writhed, when Jennie's warm, wet tongue penetrated her drenched pussy.

"I bet your friend tastes heavenly," Hector said to Jennie with a chuckle. When he twisted her nipples, Jennie's hot breath landed dead on Marlene's convulsing cunt, causing her legs to shake even harder.

While Marlene got lost in the intense sensations of her oncoming orgasm, Hector organized a little switch of positions better to accommodate everyone; Jennie lay down on her back, slithering underneath Marlene, who still was on all fours. Immediately, both women got working on one another, licking and sucking each other's clits, while the two men positioned themselves for further pounding.

Marlene looked in sheer astonishment at Fred's cock entering Jennie's dripping cunt just inches away from her own mouth, as she continued licking fast and circularly Jennie's clit.

She gasped, when Hector's cock slipped in her; after Trevor, however, Marlene was more than capable perfectly to fit Hector, something which he immediately noticed:

"That bastard, Trevor, sure did a number on your cunt, Marlene. I can hardly feel your pussy around my cock!"

"She does have another hole, man!" Fred said, amid his heavy panting, as he went hard on Jennie, who was eating Marlene out.

"You're right!" Hector snapped his fingers and pulled out of Marlene's cunt.

"What?" Marlene's eyes popped wide open, as soon as she realized what was going on. "No, Hector, no! Don't..."

Her protests came too late; he spat on her asshole once, spread the saliva with his finger, then pushed the head of his cock against her all too tight asshole, which had only been touched once, ten years earlier.

"FUCK!" Marlene yelled at the top of her lungs, yet no one paid any attention to her. Not even Jennie, who simply continued eating Marlene's pussy out, her hot breath falling directly on Marlene's moist skin.

Hector kept pushing and pushing, slowly breaking all the barriers Marlene's ass proffered, his fingers digging into the skin of her waist, as he held on to her firmly, groaning loudly as her tightness had nearly swallowed his prick.

Marlene's nose was flooded with the strong scent of Jennie's wetness, while she licked and sucked, and on occasion even bit, Jennie's clit, while staring at Fred's cock sliding in and out, right next to her lips.

She rested her head on Jennie's flat, covered in sweat stomach, when Hector finally managed to bury his shaft balls-deep in her ass—he remained there for a few seconds, thus allowing her properly to feel his size.

Marlene panted heavily, her eyes glued to Fred's prick and how it continued to stretch and plow Jennie. Yet another loud cry exited her mouth, when Hector commenced pounding her.

She dug her nails in Jennie's thigh and bit her skin, in a desperate attempt to drown out the loud cries of both pain and pleasure that wanted to escape her mouth.

Jennie continued to suck on Marlene's pussy, watching, too, in fascination at Hector stretching and violating Marlene's tight asshole. The attention she was getting downstairs was all too overwhelming and gradually the pain subsided substantially, as her bumhole was stretched just enough so that it could almost painlessly accommodate Hector's rod.

Before she knew what was happening, Fred shoved his drenched in Jennie's cum prick in her mouth; she wrapped her lips around his shaft, hungrily sucking it clean of Jennie's juices.

Completely lost to the euphoria of the bizarre situation, Marlene's mind went completely numb and there were no rational thoughts left in her mind; all she could think of was how further to prolong the intense sensation of joy swarming her body and mind, while Hector and Fred pounded her ass and throat, respectively, hard, while Jennie worked fervently on her dripping cunt.

For a while, all there was were two cocks and a pair of lips paying full attention to her and her pleasure; Marlene reciprocated by fingering Jennie, teasing her slit and clit.

Her ass was on fire, as Hector went harder and harder, his swollen balls slapping hard, and noisily, against her pussy; Fred thrust his cock back in Jennie's cunt and pounded her all too roughly. Marlene moved her head even closer to Jennie's cunt, sticking her tongue out to lick Fred's cock as it went in and out of her friend.

Hector, suddenly, buried his throbbing prick in Marlene's ass and his grunt overshadowed all other sounds in the room; Marlene's cunt convulsed and her entire body trembled violently, when his cock pulsed and throbbed in her, depositing a huge load of hot spunk deep in her.

Almost at the same time, Fred copied his friend, shooting his load deep in Jennie's pussy.

"All right, girls," Fred said, amid his heavy panting, "you better clean each other up, don't you think?"

Marlene failed to understand, at first; she was mesmerized by the sight of Jennie's filled up and clenching pussy, and by Fred's still dripping cock. When, however, Jennie thrust her tongue in Marlene's asshole, trying to lick and suck the cum off of her, Marlene finally comprehended.

Without any second thoughts, she buried her face between Jennie's spread legs and sucked on her best friend's dripping pussy, trying to bury her tongue as deep in Jennie's cunt as she physically could.

"They're eager," Hector remarked, having taken a step back from the booth, covered in sweat and sporting a glowing smile.

"Can't say I don't know how to pick'em, huh?" Fred laughed.

Their short exchange did not register with Marlene; she squirmed and writhed in sheer pleasure, when she came hard, ejaculating all over Jennie's face. Jennie, unfazed, simply continued sucking on Marlene's ass, while rubbing Marlene's convulsing pussy.

Jennie's cunt convulsed, too, tightening its grip around Marlene's swirling tongue. Marlene gasped, when Jennie squirted and consequently showered Marlene's face with cum.

Both women remained in their positions, panting heavily, unable yet to move. Slowly, they regained their composure and were able to sit up, yet still completely overwhelmed and gasping for air.

Hector offered them a drink, which they both accepted eagerly, without even bothering to ask what it was—it was cold and refreshing, which was all they needed at the moment.

"I think we should better get going," Marlene said, after they had remained seated and in silence for a short while, simply nipping their drinks.

"Yeah, it's getting late," Jennie agreed—they said their farewells and Jennie gave Fred a passionate kiss, yet Marlene refused to look anyone in the eye, guilt swarming her soul.

"Are you all right?" Jennie asked Marlene, when they got in the car, after their fast-paced, silent walk.

"No," Marlene said bluntly. "I mean...what the hell am I going to do? How am I going to tell Jon?"

"You are not!" Jennie reprimanded her. "Look, we had a great time, right? We went out, had a few drinks—tell him some guys flirted with us, but, nothing happened. We danced, talked, and that's it.

"No word about any VIP rooms, or anything."

"I can't lie to him, Jennie!" Marlene protested. "We've always...I've always been faithful, I've..."

"Marlene," Jennie interrupted her, sternly. "If you tell him, your marriage's over. You do understand that, right? Even if he doesn't divorce you, your relationship'll never recover from it.

"So, you have to lie to him about tonight. Hell, it's not even a lie; just...a slight distortion of the truth. That's all."

"Easy for you to say; you're single, you can do whatever the hell you want!"

They both remained silent and Jennie ignited the engine and drove off.

The awkwardness was heavy in the small confines of the car and they both pretended to focus on other things, while they both inwardly burned with a desire to talk about the biggest elephant in the room—namely, their sexual interaction.

Marlene stole glimpses of Jennie, who was staring rigidly at the road ahead, and wondered if their friendship would remain the same—or, if one night of intense, out of character sex would prove enough to ruin two of her most precious relationships.

It was only a cold "good night" they exchanged, when Jennie dropped Marlene at her house; momentarily, Marlene stood in the yard, watching Jennie's car disappear into the night.

Then, her attention turned to the small house; her home. Inside Jon slept peacefully, blissfully oblivious to what she had done. She drew a deep breath and, with her heart in her throat, entered the house, trying to be as soundless as possible.

Ricky was sleeping peacefully on his bed and Marlene simply stood at his doorway, staring at him, warmth filling her palpitating heart. Then, time came for the hard part.

She tiptoed in the master bedroom; Jon was sleeping, too, his soft snoring the only sound that broke the suburban peace of the night. Marlene changed into her pajamas and washed her face vigorously; she had a staring contest with her reflection in the bathroom mirror, trying to muster up the courage to go to bed.

Eventually—knowing very well she had no alternatives—she did; she lay down next to Jon and lay on her back for a long time, staring into the darkness of the room.

Countless thoughts crossed her mind during the silent, contemplative moments she remained still, all contradicting each other and managing nothing but further to confuse and agitate her.

In the end, her exhaustion defeated her worrisome mind and she fell asleep, with images of the wild night she had had flooding her mind; and thus, the hard decision-making was postponed for the morning that was to dawn.

12