Marley and Isabel Ch. 01

Story Info
A 20 year old sub introduces her friend to her daddy dom.
4.2k words
4.02
16.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thoggy
Thoggy
44 Followers

The girls looked nervous.

Marley sat on the edge of the sofa and fiddled with her long, red auburn hair. She was wearing a floral print dress that went down about halfway down her long, pale legs. The dress was fairly modest and while it hinted at a bit of cleavage, Jack knew that underneath it was a pair of perky, small tits with the most gorgeous nipples this side of Sydney.

Sitting cross legged beside her was Isabel, wearing a white, sleeveless top that didn't reveal much skin. The top was taut, stretched out over Isa's tits, which were a bit larger than Marley's tits. Jack hadn't seen them yet, but he knew they would be a very pleasant handful. If things went as planned, he thought he would see them soon. Isabel was wearing black yoga pants and based on what he had seen when she walked in, she had an ass to match the tits.

Jack's gaze shifted back and forth between Marley and Isabel. Both girls were very attractive and when Marley had shown him pictures of Isabel and suggested she might be able to get her to play with them, Jack had agreed instantly. His gaze lingered on Marley fondly and she looked up as she sensed it. She smiled at his expression before flitting her eyes to Isa, frowned slightly and returning her focus to her hair.

Jack knew that it had taken a fair bit of courage for Marley to bring Isabel to meet him. She was finally starting to believe that their time together wasn't just because no one else was available, but that newly found self-confidence wasn't very strong yet.

Yesterday had been a bit of a break through for Marley and Jack thought it explained how she found the courage to invite Isabel. The same sofa that Marley and Isabel were seated on had been used by Jack and Marley yesterday. Marley had been bent over the edge of the sofa, her pants pulled down, panties just below her knees, taking Jack's cock deep in her bare pussy.

Jack had just grabbed Marley's hips to really start fucking her hard when it had happened. She had shifted her position to the side a bit, pushing her shoulders down onto the sofa cushions and had turned her head to look back at Jack. Jack had slowed his thrusting for a moment as she spoke.

"If you want to Daddy, you can fuck me up the ass today."

As she said those words, Marley had reached back and spread her tight little asscheeks for him, exposing her pink asshole, that gorgeous little cunt visibly wet as she gripped him tightly. Jack had just lost it. Without any warning, he went from settling in to fucking his little slut to cumming deep inside her pussy. His hands had gripped her pale hips, leaving little bruises they found later, as he shuddered and pumped his load in her pussy.

Marley had looked shocked, then pleased. As Jack collapsed over her and told her how her words and body had suddenly pushed him over the edge, Marley giggled and toyed with her pussy, visibly proud that Jack had been unable to control himself. She had pulled a finger from her pussy, slick with their cum and licked it as she looked at Jack, grinning when he had moaned and covered his eyes.

As they recovered, Marley had suddenly raised the idea of inviting Isabel to meet Jack. She had mentioned the name to Jack before and he knew the two were close. Isabel had been dating a guy about Jack's age and it hadn't ended well. Marley had closed her eyes and put her head on Jack's leg as she whispered that Isabel liked girls as well as guys. As Jack played with Marley's hair, she hesitantly said she had thought about maybe having Isabel and her being together with a guy. Jack knew that Marley hadn't ever been with a woman and apart from a few kisses with girls she knew, hadn't explored the idea very much. As Marley described Isabel and what they could maybe do together, his cock twitched and begin to get hard again. Marley looked up at Jack, pleased at the result of her words, and stopped talking to take Jack's cock in her mouth.

Jack suddenly realized he'd been reliving yesterday for a few moments and brought himself back to the present with an effort. He looked over at Isabel and thought about how best to proceed.

Isabel hadn't made eye contact with him since she had sat on the couch and she was spreading and clenching her hands over her thighs, every once in a while looking over at Marley then quickly back down to her hands.

Jack was on the club chair across from them and as he watched the two girls waiting for him to do something, he smiled. He had opted for a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt and when the girls had arrived at his hotel room a bit early, he had just been out of the shower. When he had hugged Marley, the smell of soap and cologne had made her comment on how good he smelled. Isabel hadn't said anything when he introduced himself and when he had given her a quick hug he had felt her trembling.

Sitting in the living room of the hotel suite in the warm light of a sunny afternoon, Jack wiggled his toes in the carpet, his bare feet digging in a bit as he leaned forward in the chair and looked at Marley. The silence seemed to have made her uncertain and she had twisted some of her hair into a bit of knot. Jack decided that it was time to get things going and he spoke to Marley.

"I get why Isabel might be a bit nervous. She's never met me. Why do you look nervous too, baby?"

At the sound of her name, Isa looked up at Jack briefly, her eyes widened. She licked her lips then lowered her eyes back to her hands again.

Marley blushed a little at Jack's comment, then straightened her back and looked at him.

"It's just a bit weird is all. I...I know we talked about it, but to be here with you...and Isa is...I, just...I'm sorry."

As she trailed off, Marley looked over at Isabel, then back at Jack. She clearly didn't know how to proceed and her confidence seemed to be exhausted. Jack moved to the edge of the chair and spoke to her.

"It's OK, baby girl. I know it's a lot. I'm glad you are both here. You haven't given me a proper greeting though. Come here."

Jack patted his leg and gestured to Marley. As Marley got to her feet and crossed over, Isabel looked up and again Jack caught her eye. As Marley slid her legs between his to sit on his right leg, Jack looked at Isabel and spoke.

"Isabel."

Isa started and again glanced up. As she started to lower her eyes again, Jack spoke.

"Don't look away Isabel."

Isa opened her mouth slightly, then closed it, clearly debating saying something before biting her lip. She held the eye contact though and Jack smiled a bit as Marley settled on his lap.

"Good girl. I know you are nervous. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do today. Do you understand?"

Jack raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner at Isabel to indicate he wanted an answer. She looked at him, then Marley and then nodded. Jack spoke again.

"I need you to say it Isabel. Say you don't have to do anything you don't want."

Isabel widened her eyes, then started to speak, cleared her throat and spoke in a low, throaty voice.

"I don't have to anything I don't want."

Jack smiled at her, his hand on the back of Marley's neck. Marley had dropped her head onto his shoulder and had her eyes closed, listening.

"Good girl. You sit there and you decide if you want to do something. I'm going to let Marley give me a proper greeting now."

With that, Jack shifted his attention to Marley. Marley moved on his lap, positioning herself down a bit. Jack tightened his grip on the back of her neck and pulled her down into a kiss. Sliding his tongue into her mouth, Jack gripped Marley's hair, tilted her head back a bit as they kissed. Marley moaned slightly into the kiss and Jack took his left hand and slid it up the back of her leg, lifting her dress up as he moved his hand up.

Jack's hand slid up to Marley's ass, revealing a pale green thong. Marley was a slim girl and Jack had always loved her ass. Tight, smooth and pale, it was, as he had declared on more than a few occasions to Marley, an amazing ass.

As they kissed, Jack squeezed Marley's ass, pulling her body against him. Marley moaned again through the kiss as he gave her ass a light slap, then pressed his hardon against her flat stomach. Jack ended the kiss and still holding Marley's hair, slid his hand inside the top of her dress, inside her bra, running his fingers over her erect nipple.

"Do you like how I kiss you, kitten?"

Her face flushed, Marley started to answer before ending her sentence abruptly.

"I love how you kiss me, D-"

Marley darted her eyes over to Isabel, who was watching them two of them intently. Jack tugged on Marley's hair and her gaze quickly came back to him.

"You can say it baby..Isabel should know how we play."

Marley blushed red, then nodded and opened her mouth, before closing it again. Jack tilted his head, and adjusted his grip on her hair.

"Answer me kitten. Do you like how I kiss you?"

Marley blushed deeper, but nodded. She glanced again at Isabel, before looking back to Jack and answering.

"I love how you kiss me Daddy."

Jack smiled at Marley and gave her another kiss, his hand cupping one of her asscheeks. He looked over at Isabel and smiled at her before speaking.

"Marley likes being my dirty little girl and I love being her daddy. It turns me on when she calls me daddy and she loves pleasing me. Don't you baby?"

Jack turned back to Marley as he asked the question, taking his hand from her ass and running his thumb over her lips. Marley licked his thumb and nodded as she answered.

"Yes Daddy."

Jack smiled again, this time placing his thumb in Marley's mouth, letting her suck on it for a moment before returning his hand to her tight little asscheek. As he cupped it, he kissed Marley again, followed by a question to her.

"I know you and Isa kiss sometimes, baby girl. Is she a different kisser than me?"

Marley glanced at Isabel and smiled at her. Isabel didn't return the smile, her eyes darting back and forth between Jack and Marley. When Marley spoke, Isa leaned forward, focused on the other girl.

"She is, Daddy. She's gentler and her mouth tastes and feels different. I love kissing both of you."

Isabel gave a slight smile at Marley's answer and raised one hand to her cheek.

Jack shifted in his chair, motioning to Marley to lift her arms. When she did, Jack pulled her dress up, over her flat stomach and then up over her tits and her head, before tossing it on the floor to their right.

"That's better baby. You know that Daddy loves seeing your body."

Marley was wearing a matching bra to the thong and it cupped her small tits perfectly. Her nipples were hard from Jack playing with them and were visible through the lacy material. Jack's gaze travelled up and down her body, then he looked at Isabel and spoke.

"Do you like Marley's body, Isabel? Isn't she a pretty girl?"

Isa looked at Marley, then back and Jack and nodded. Jack made a gesture with his hand for her to say something, and Isa spoke.

"Yes...she's got an amazing body. Smooth and lovely. Everyone...everyone says how she can wear anything and look good. I wish I had a body like hers."

Isa faltered a bit at the end of the sentence and looked down at her body. Marley made a grimace and turned to Isabel, then looked at Jack for permission. Jack nodded and Marley got off his lap and went over to Isabel, kneeling before her on the carpet.

"Isa, you are so crazy saying that. You have an amazing body. You've got those perfect big tits that guys are always looking at, you're a better height than being tall like me and you have a gorgeous face."

Marley moved up on her knees and stroked Isa's cheek and then kissed her. Mouth opening slightly, she slid her tongue into Isa's mouth, feeling Isa do the same, teasing each other. The kiss grew more passionate and Marley leaned into Isa, pressing her body against Isa.

Jack shifted in his chair as he watched Marley and Isa kiss. His cock hardened, watching Marley in her underwear, kiss the pretty blonde girl. He reached down and adjusted his jeans to let his cock harden more as Marley put both her hands on Isabel's tits, squeezing them through the shirt.

Marley broke the kiss and then pulled Isabel forward. Isa unfolded her legs and placed them on the floor. Marley reached to the bottom of her shirt and then started to lift it up. Isa looked at Jack, her eyes briefly going to the bulge in his jeans, before back to Marley and raised her hands. Jack leaned forward a bit as the shirt came off.

Isabel was wearing a black bra that showcased what seemed to be either a C or D cup. Her skin was more tanned than Marley and the contrast between the two girls was lovely. Marley again cupped Isabel's tits, squeezing them, before moving up again and kissing her friend. As the kiss ended, Marley turned to Jack.

"Does she have amazing tits, Daddy? Isn't she sexy?"

Jack nodded, smiling, and Isabel blushed. Marley kept running her hands over Isa's body, over the slope of her tits, down to her hips, up to her face and then doing it all over again. Sinking back to her knees in front of Isa, Marley looked up at her.

"Stand up Isa and let me take off your tights. Daddy helped me a lot by telling me what he liked best about my body and I'm sure he can for you as well. Will you do that Daddy?"

Twisting as she asked the last question, Marley looked at Jack with a hopeful expression. Jack looked at Isabel, looking at her face, then down at her tits, then at her legs.

"If Isa wants me to, I will baby girl. Remember, just because you needed that doesn't mean she does."

Marley nodded but looked disappointed. Isabel looked down at her then back at Jack.

"I...I would be nervous you'd not like it. I'm...uh, I'm not perfect like Marley."

Marley made a noise of disbelief and jumped to her feet to lean in and grab Isa's face in her hands to kiss her deeply. As she bent at the waist, Jack had difficulty keeping his gaze from switching back and forth between the sight of the two 20 year olds kissing and Marley's tight little ass in her thong. He was enjoying seeing Isa's body but his preference had always been for slim girls and Marley's body was pretty much his ideal girl.

The girls were murmuring to each other between kisses and apparently reached an agreement, because Marley helped Isabel stand, before looking over at Jack.

"She wants you to tell her Daddy, but she is nervous. She didn't wear any panties under her leggings because she hates panty lines. I told her that's fine and that you wouldn't mind. OK?"

Jack smiled at Marley and nodded. Marley beamed and then turned back to Isabel and dropped to her knees again. Isabel placed a hand on Marley's shoulder and looked at Jack as Marley slid her yoga pants down.

Isabel's hips were curvier than Marley's and slightly wider as well. As Marley ducked down to pull the pants down off of Isabel's feet, Jack caught his first glimpse of Isabel's pussy. A small patch of slightly darker blonde hair, with a mostly hidden pussy.

Marley stood, Isabel's pants in her hand, then leaned in as Isabel whispered something. Marley nodded and Isabel reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As the bra started to fall of, Isa held it and then whispered something to Marley. To Jack's ears it sounded like a question.

"...going to take off..."

Marley looked down at herself when Isa finished whatever she said and giggled. She quickly reached behind her back, unclasped the bra, letting it fall to the ground. Her perky tits bounced slightly as she reached down and pulled her panties off, tossing them and Isabel's pants to the side of the couch. Her bare little pussy looked a little puffy and Jack knew that she was turned on from the kissing.

Isabel lowered her bra, tossing it the pile of clothes on the couch. Her tits stayed firm and were indeed spectacular. Jack could see why guys would be paying so much attention to them.

The two girls stood together, Marley's arm around her shorter friend. Jack's gaze took them both in, loving the sight of the two young women naked in front of him.

Marley was hairless from her head down, pale skin, barely a bit of fat anywhere on her. Her nipples were small and pink, gorgeous little B cups. Her small pussy lips, swollen slightly, matched her small red mouth Jack decided. Having fucked both yesterday, he knew that she was eager to please and very skilled for a girl with relatively little sexual experience. The expression on her lovely face was calm and happy and Jack knew she was pleased to be on display for him with her friend.

Isabel stood looking at Jack, her lips open slightly. Slightly rounder face than Marley, Isabel's blonde hair framed a face that was more cute than pretty. She had an undercurrent of sexuality about her that made Jack want her and he was certain that it drove both men and women wild when she looked like that. Her tits moved as she breathed deeply, tan lines visible from a bikini Jack thought. Definitely on the D side Jack decided. He could imagine how they would look when she was bent over being fucked or on her back being tit fucked. Nipples that were darker than Marley's but similar in size, making her tits look even larger. Shorter than Marley, she likely weighed about the same. Definitely not fat, but overall just more meat on her bones, Jack thought. Smooth, tanned skin, slightly rounded tummy and legs that looked strong and firm.

As Jack finished his inspection, Marley spoke.

"Do you want to see our asses now Daddy?"

Without waiting for an answer, Marley, turned herself and Isabel around.

Marley's skin was pale and smooth on her back and ass, with the slightest of tan lines visible. Jack knew she didn't spend a lot of time out in the sun due to a tendency to burn. Her ass drew his attention, as it always did. Tight and firm, with a gap between her thighs, it was as perfect an ass as he had ever seen. He loved bending her over and watching his cock go into her pussy, spanking that tight ass as he fucked her. Their session yesterday had ended too soon for Jack's liking and he still hadn't had the opportunity to feel her pink little asshole stretch to accommodate his dick.

Moving his gaze over to Isabel, Jack saw that she clearly spent more time at the beach than Marley. Visible tan lines on her back confirmed she liked to wear a bikini. Her ass was curvier than Marley's but very appealing. More bounce to it when she walked and able to take a deep, hard fucking, Jack thought.

The girls looked over their shoulders at Jack and Jack smiled and gestured for them to turn around and come over. Marley quickly stepped over and dropped to her knees to Jack's right. Isabel followed a little more hesitantly, but joined Marley in front of Jack, her tits bouncing as she kneeled.

Taking Marley's neck in his hand, Jack moved forward slightly, sitting up. Marley leaned her head onto Jack's leg, looking over at Isabel.

"Will you tell her what you like about her, Daddy?"

Jack patted Marley's head and smiled at her.

"It's very kind and generous of you to bring Isa here, baby girl."

Marley smiled, pleased at this words. Jack continued.

"You are the reason we're all here together and you should know how amazing Daddy thinks you are, how sexy you are, and how much he loves fucking you. You know that right?"

Marley had blushed as Jack spoke and nodded, clearly reassured that whatever Jack was about to say about Isabel, it didn't mean he didn't like Marley or found her sexy.

Jack turned his attention to Isabel.

"Isabel, you are gorgeous."

Isabel blushed bright red at his words, the blush covering her face, neck and top of her chest. Jack smiled at her and continued.

"Your lips are one of your best features. Pouting and full, makes me torn between whether I most want to kiss you or to fuck your mouth. Both, probably!"

Thoggy
Thoggy
44 Followers
12