Marlo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh! I'm cumming Marlo! UHHH!"

I held Marlo's head more tightly with my hands as she kept sucking my cock as I felt a jeweled load of sperm flow with the most intense orgasm of my life from my balls through my penis and out into Marlo's mouth in strong spurts.

"UH! UH!" I was suddenly pumping my cock and my sperm into Marlo's mouth while holding her head.

Marlo's sightless eyes bulged a little as the squirts of my ejaculation started to fill her mouth.

Even as the first pulses of my penis were still spasming my load into her, I could hear a loud gulp as Marlo began to swallow. I saw that Marlo was still holding my cock with one hand as it pulsated a little up and down as it pumped,. She pulled my cock head to just inside of her mouth, giving her more room to hold cum and swallow.

She started breathing through her nose fast as she gulped and swallowed down some more of my cum.

And then suddenly my hips involuntarily spasmed, and without warning I thrust deep into Marlo's mouth two last times, holding her head with the head of my cock at her throat. She gagged a little, and as quickly as possible I started to pulled out.

But although Marlo's face was flushed from that, and all her work, and she was out of breath, she still sucked one last time on my cock head before as she finally removed it, leaving me clean.

"Oh my god, Marlo!" I said, "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! Are you ok?"

"I'm fine!" she said, breathing heavily, "But I feel like my face and mouth have just been fucked by my little bro. That was intense! Oh my god, that was intense. I loved it! Let me just swallow the last bit."

She swallowed one more time, and smiled, and then opened her mouth and put out her clean tongue to show me she'd gotten it all down.

"Rachel told me that women in porn vids, and even in real life, sometimes do that." Marlo breathed for a few seconds again, and then continued, "Show their tongue to show they've swallowed it all down."

"That was intense!" she said yet again, still breathing a bit but looking happy, "Wow! I finally got my brother's sperm into my tummy. You're right, you do make a lot."

"Finally?" I said, "have you been thinking about that for a while?"

"Yes," she said, "But you've been really slow picking up my hints, and so I had to take drastic steps once Mom and Dad were gone."

"But why me?" I said.

"Duh," Marlo said, "Because I love you and I want to be with you."

"I love you too, Marlo, and more than ever right now."

"I'll bet," Marlo said, smiling "That's because I just made love to you with my mouth and my hands."

"Yes, but I really love you. I love you so much! And not just for this. But I can't believe you just swallowed all of my cum. Was it disgusting?"

"Well, it's sort of like swallowing lots and lots of snot." She said, clearly thinking about the experience, "But it was satisfying in a weird way. I could tell you really, really wanted me, I could tell for a while now, and so I'm kind of proud of myself that I could do that for you."

I said, "Thank you so much Lo. That was amazing. If there's anything I can do for you...?"

"Yes," Marlo said with another buck-toothed smile, "I want you to lick my cunt. I want you to eat me."