Marlyn's Friend Jasmine

Story Info
Filipina girlfriend needs to know she is special.
2.8k words
4.6
24.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read my previous stories, you know my girlfriend, Marlyn is a very petite Filipina girl who grew up in Maramba area of the Philippines. She is irresistible with a fantastic, slim body, voluptuous buns, a beautiful face with and a HUGE smile. I am very shy and maybe a little insecure so I occasionally tease Marlyn as she'll immediately make a fuss and make sure I'm not serious about those girls. Even though she slathers me with affection and attention I usually get a little uncomfortable so I kind of push her away even though I appreciate her to no end.

We were at a "family" gathering of hers in August. I don't really know why she calls it a family event as I know while most of the people there were Filipino they aren't really related to her even though she calls them aunt and uncle. It was very warm and sunny but there was a nice breeze. I tend to run warm so I was grateful for the airflow as I was wearing dress pants as this was a family event and I wanted to look nice for her.

Her cousin who was Marlyn's age had invited many of her friends from high school and college. I felt out of place as Marlyn's known her high school buddies for ages and I didn't know any of them. Her friend Jasmine however, was very nice and sat next to me away from the roar of the conversation around Marlyn and her cousin. I think Jasmine somehow understood I was uncomfortable with the crowd. Jasmine is extremely short; I'm guessing about 4'10" at most with nice legs and a very noticeable chest for such a tiny girl. I couldn't guess her background; possibly part Thai and part Chinese. She had on some very short shorts and a something like a blouse but with no sleeves and it didn't go all the way to her shorts. She was trying to cool herself by waving a paper plate at her cleavage which made her blouse open a bit so that you could see the tops of her light brown nipples peeking out over the top of a very sheer bras. I thought I should say something but how do you subtly and politely tell a girl her nipples are on display. She was kind enough to keep talking to me as I'm not much of a talker, as Marlyn talked with so many of her other friends from high school who she hadn't seen in years.

On the ride back I could tell Marlyn was getting ready to ask a question as she fidgeted even more than usual and kept looking at me then looking away and then back again although for a change she wasn't talking. Finally she asked "Do you like Jasmine?"

I said "sure, she is a very nice girl. She said she needed to bring her car in for repair next Saturday so I volunteered to bring her with us to your cousin's wedding."

Marlyn got angry and said "She tricked you into giving her a ride?"

I said "No, she didn't trick me, I volunteered."

Then she fidgeted some more and finally got it out "By do you like her, I mean do you think she's pretty?"

I hated when Marlyn asked questions like that. It somehow made me feel like she thought I would be unfaithful to her. But I hated lying as well. So I played the game I always did but shouldn't "sure, she's very pretty, why do you ask?" with a big smile on my face.

This made her fidget uncontrollably as she tried to formulate her next interrogation questions. After a lot of hemming and hawing she asked "would you like to have sex with her?"

I don't handle serious situations well so I replied "Are you in charge of booking her, if so that would be great!"

Marlyn made angry sounds but finally just stared out her passenger side window until we got home. When we got undressed she admitted she didn't want to make me feel bad but she really didn't trust Jasmine around me. It did my little ego good having Marlyn so concerned her friend found me attractive but I didn't want to pick on her any further so I just said "no problem, I get insecure when you are around your old friends, some of whom I guess you dated."

She then kissed my cheek like she was trying to leave a dent like she normally does but I could feel how wet it was. When I looked over I saw she was crying and I asked what was really going on.

Marlyn said Jasmine had stolen the boy she wanted in high school and knew her tiny titties couldn't compete with Jasmine's big rack.

I said "so you are upset about losing a boy in high school? I thought you were upset about me but it seems you are still upset about a boy from you past years later."

Marlyn said "No, honey, not at all. I don't care about him at all but I don't want her luring you away because she's sexier with those slutty big tits. I can tell you'd like to have sex with her just like everyone else ogled her in high school."

Finally I said "So you think all I care about is someone's tits? My only reason for being faithful to you is I haven't found a girl with bigger tits!?!" I was kind of insulted and wanted to say something stupid until I saw she was still crying and was actually worried about me leaving her.

So I asked her "do you know why I'm with you?"

Marlyn said "because you like my Mom's cooking?"

I laughed and said "I do like her cooking but that isn't the reason, try again."

Marlyn scrunched up her forehead as she thought about it and finally said "Because I'm your little slut!"

I said "sure that is part of it but what does that mean to you?"

Marlyn said "you can use any one of my holes any time you want."

I asked "Is that all?"

Marlyn said "I know Jasmine will be a slut and beg you to fuck her nasty holes too but I will do anything you ask."

I finally spelled it out as I could see Marlyn was about to have a full blown anxiety attack. I'm not good with expressing my emotions even though Marlyn is the love of my life. The males in my family don't admit when we are sick or in pain and crying was not encouraged to say the least. So I said to Marlyn in a moment of truth "ask me anything you want."

Marlyn actually seemed like she was waiting for the question "tell me why you like my body so much."

I said "OK, let's start with your teeny little feet. I really like the way you walk on my back after I've had a long day. I like how you make me feel useful as you warm them on my body. I like your tiny ankles as I lift them up and put them over my shoulders when I fuck your naughty little pussy. I love the curves on your leg which literally made my dick stand at attention when I saw them bare for the first time. I love how they feel wrapped around me when we sleep and how they feel when you wrap them around my back and pull me tight into your pussy. I love your little bubble butt. I love staring at it as you lie facing down on the bed and your sexy little buns stick up. I still remember the first time you asked me to fuck your ass I knew you wanted to try everything and would give every bit of yourself to me. I love your pretty little pussy. I love how wet it gets and I love when you get drunk and sit on my face without worrying if you are being to forward.

"I love how it milks my cock after I've cum in you and I'm too tired to move. I love your little tummy and how happy it makes you when I rub it if you've had too much to eat which you never do. I love your little titties. I love how you shove them into my mouth to warm them and to make them feel better. I love how hard you shove them into my face, the more I suck the harder you push and how wet it makes your pussy when I do that. I love the soft curves of your shoulders and petite arms. I like how soft your hands are and how big they make my cock look when you are jerking on it. I like how you ask me to open jars because the lids are too big for your tiny hands. I love how you put them in my hands and make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I love your soft delicate neck and how good it feels to kiss it. I love your big cheeks and happy smile that goes to your eyes. I never get tired of you looking me in the eyes as you suck my cock I love kissing your forehead and the top of your head."

I said "But all of those things are just small parts of the picture. I love you. I love that you are my little slut because it is YOU that is MY little slut. YOU completely give yourself to me just as I give myself to you. I love the way you jump for the door when I come home like a little puppy. I swear if you had a tail, you'd wag it so hard you'd break something. I love the look in your eyes as you tuck me in at night even though you know I'll just pull back the covers two seconds later. I love how you are always happy to get me food from the kitchen even though I'm not asking you to do so. I love how you clean for me. Sure I could hire a maid but it wouldn't be the same as you doing it for me. I don't want some other girl running to meet me at the door, I don't want another girl fussing over me, I don't want another girl kissing me when she wakes up at night. You make me feel so special in everything you do! So even if we couldn't have sex, I'd still love you."

Marlyn slammed her face into my cheek to give me a big kiss but she still wasn't completely rational yet. She then asked me "so if Jasmine tore her clothes off and begged you to fuck her you wouldn't?" She held onto my cock trying to find out if it would betray me.

I told her the truth "as long as we are together I honestly have no interest in trying to have sex with anyone else."

Marlyn then lifted her head off my chest and looked me in the eyes; her eyes darting back and forth between them as if trying to catch me hiding something. I wasn't.

Marlyn was finally being rational and could do a pretty darn good job of telling when I'm speaking the truth.

My girlfriend then asked "What if I wanted to tease her? Would you be OK if I kissed her?"

I admit it my cock slowly start to plump.

Marlyn looked down at my cock and then at my face as if astonished that something like that would excite me.

"Well," Marlyn asked, "would you be OK if I kissed her all over her body? And put my tongue in her mouth?"

My cock was getting harder and Marlyn looked at me and did a double take as she looked in her hand as my cock was straining.

"Hon," she asked, "you haven't answered my question. Would you like to see me do that? Would you mind if I kissed her on her pussy? What if I let me fingers rub her slutty little cunt?"

She looked down and as she rubbed the tip of my cock with just a finger she could see the precum start to drip out. She said down and said "oooh, I think he likes that."

I told her the truth, I find my girlfriend incredibly sexy and as exciting as that might be, I might get jealous of the other girl who was getting so much attention from my girlfriend. I'm the only one who should get to fool around with her.

"Are you sure?" Marlyn said, "I don't think someone down there is jealous," and with that she quickly shot down and put my cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue over my shaft and then licked the very top looking me in the eye as I watched her tongue scoop up the precum. "I think someone is having a hard time hiding how excited the idea of me fooling around with another girl makes him."

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck Jasmine," she asked.

I said, "Yes, I'm sure," as she studied my cock now that it was right in front of her face. Then she looked back into my eyes, searching for the truth.

"I believe you" she said with a very satisfied look on her face. "But what if I wanted to tease her and rub your cock along the entrance of her pussy? Would you be OK with that? Would you like me holding your cock and sliding it back and forth along her slutty pussy?" With that thought for me to ponder, she slowly pumped my cock in her hand which was now slippery with her saliva and a bit of my own precum.

I looked down and she was now on all fours and fingering her pussy. She never had done that before in front of me and it made it impossible for me to hold on much longer. I could see her own cum was literally dripping over her shiny wet fingers and the sound was quite loud when she wasn't asking questions.

I admit, it was kind of exciting hearing her be so aggressive in doing things to excite herself. I could picture the naughty look on her face as she used my cock to tease her friend; it was so electrifying. She could feel my cock throbbing as she looked at it with a devilish grin and kept. She knew I wasn't going to last very long between her naughty questions, her amazing little body and her superb cock sucking skills.

"What if I pushed your cock all the way into her slutty little pussy? Would you like that?" she asked with those innocent eyes but devilish smile.

I could feel my cock pulsing in her hand and I'm sure she could as well. I was doing best to hold out but I was losing and fast.

"If I begged you to cum as hard as you could in that little slut's cunt, would you do that for me, please?" She asked as if it was a huge favor to her. She continued to jerk my cock as she dragged my cock head across her tongue.

That is when my cock started to jerk. I said "YES" and shot a little cum in her mouth and a lot all over her face, on her hair, it shot so fast some spurted over her head and onto her back. I felt like I had cum for the first time in a week! Her fingers were now furiously frigging her own pussy as she moaned as she came and slowly slid down from all fours, flat onto the bed. She looked up and jumped at seeing my cock dripping with cum. She acted like a starving prisoner just found a candy bar in their cell. She sucked it and licked it clean and then thanked me for all the cum I jizzed in her mouth and all over her body, like I had given her a very nice gift.

Marlyn looked me in the eyes and asked "am I still your little cum slut?"

I looked back and said "I think you are working your way up to being my little whore." She repeated, "Your little whore! I like it!" I got some tissues and wipe some of the cum off her face and hair and we both were soon asleep. I left the cum on her back as I liked to feel like I owned her and was marking my property.